I'm Sorry (RanbooxReader)

De AllisonMoore3

Y/N is a streamer and a part of the DreamSMP. Although, she has a terrible past that haunts her every day. Sh... Mais

Part 1: The Beginning
Part 2: The Meet-Up
Part 3: Denial
Part 4: Secrets Don't Last
Part 5: Dadza
Part 6: The Stream
Part 7: The Fault In Our Stars
Part 8: Ranboo Finds Out
Part 9: Bonding With Ranboo
Part 10: Universal Studios
Part 11: Kidnapped?
Part 12: Living In Pain
Part 13: Safe?
Part 14: D-Dead?
Part 15: Fuck It!
Part 16: Hold On
Part 17: Back With Them
Part 18: Tomorrow
Part 19: Panic Attack
Part 20: Mom?
Part 21: Birthday Pt. 1
Part 23: They're Here
Part 24: Diana
Part 25: Closure
Part 26.1 : Ranboo Ending
Part 26.2 : Tommy Ending
Surprise: SEQUEL

Part 22: Birthday Pt. 2

12.5K 326 1.7K
De AllisonMoore3

Ranboo's POV

I watch her as she walks by. She looked so scared earlier in the backyard. I'm just happy that it was a fan. I can't imagine her missing again.

She's like a part of me. Whenever she's gone, a piece of me is gone. I can't lose her again. Maybe I should move closer to Florida.

Y/N POV

Knowing that the person was just a fan really soothes my nerves. I mean, my dad is gone. He can't hurt me again, right?

Before long, Dream is ushering all of us out to dinner. Although, Sapnap had to stay behind because he didn't feel well.

I was kind of sad that he couldn't come, but he should get some rest.

We ended up going to Red Robin because bottomless fries. I was hesitant at first, but my mom soothed my nerves.

It's okay to have birthday dinner without us, hun. And eat. You need food.

I gave in to her voice. Might as well enjoy it if it's given to me.

Ranboo sat next to me, as did Tommy. The waitress was rather surprised to see so many people entering. It was quite funny.

I ordered (Your food) with fries and a water. I can eat some more calories, but I'll stick to water for now. Soda just has so many calories that you just drink...

Tommy pokes my arm.

"What do you want, child?" I smile as he puts on an offended look.

"Do not call me a child, woman!"

"I'll call you whatever I want, bitch boy." I retaliate.

Before he can respond, the waitress comes back with our drinks.

When talking, her eyes keep traveling over to Ranboo. I can't help but to feel a tad bit jealous.

I still like Ranboo. That hasn't changed... much. It hasn't changed much. His words that pushed me over the edge still haunt me though.

"Fucking dead inside bitch," just plays in my head when I see him.

I know it shouldn't, but it does. I hear it every time I look at him. It whispers the words in the back of my mind.

Even with the constant doubt and fear, I still care for him. God, his hair just falls perfectly. He treated, still treats, me nicely. Like a gentleman should.

Soon enough, she brings our drinks out. And as she's setting them down, she's leaning all over him. Hell, its like her body is magnetized to his. She can't stay away.

Ranboo keeps looking over at me as to say 'What should I do?'

I guess the waitress noticed because as she was putting down my water, it "slipped" out of her hands.... and landed right in my lap.

"Oh, goodness. I'm so sorry! It must have slipped." Although she was apologizing, her face held a smirk. And her voice sounded so fake.

I just sat there in shock. My pants were soaked. It looked like I fucking peed myself.

"Come on, let's go to the ladies' room." Niki jumped into her mother mode.

As we were heading to the bathroom, I heard Wilbur going off on the waiter. I'm pretty sure I even heard Quackity ask to speak to the manager.

As soon as the door closed behind us, I didn't know what to do.

"There's no way to fix this." I said in desperation. The reality that I would be stuck in wet pants for the rest of the night was sinking in.

"That waitress obviously doesn't know her place. She was jealous of you, I'm sure." Niki's voice was filled with a certain fire.

"It's fine. I didn't expect tonight to run smoothly anyway." I sighed and finished patting my pants with paper towels. They were as dry as they were going to get here. And by dry, I mean very damp.

"I'm sorry about this. Tonight was supposed to be fun."

"It's okay, Niki." She engulfed me in a hug.

"Are you ready to get back out there?" She asks.

"Ready as I'll ever be." I shot her a small smile.

We walked out of the bathroom. I kept my chin up as to not show weakness.

Stay strong, honey.

I will, Mom. I will.

As I sat back down, I noticed my new cup of water. I was hesitant to drink it. She could have poisoned it for all I know.

"It's okay to drink. We have a new waiter." Ranboo told me.

"Right. Thank you." I take a small drink from my water. It tastes okay enough.

Dinner goes by fine. The food was mediocre. And the company wasn't all that bad.

As we were leaving, the waitress that spilled on me ran up to our group.

"Sir!" She yelled, running up to Ranboo. "Can I have your number?"

He stuttered for a second. "Uh.. no."

A look of disgusting passes her face. "Is it because you like that cow? I saw how you looked at her. What a shame."

I was left reeling with her response. Was I a cow? Surely not, but the voices in my head agreed with her.

Tommy must have sensed my emotions because he pulled me away from the group that was still facing that horrible waitress.

"Hey, you're okay. She was lying to you. You're perfect just the way you are." He said it with such sincerity in his voice.

Our eyes met. His blue eyes sparkled in the moonlight outside of the restaurant.

I pulled him into a hug.

"Thank you so much, Toms. You help me so much. I honestly can't imagine my life without you." I mumble into his tall figure.

"Likewise, Y/N. Likewise." He embraced me.

Tires could be heard screeching, the sound getting louder and louder. I pulled away from the hug, and everything seemed to go in slow motion.

A scream escaped my mouth as I saw the car hurtling towards us. My first instinct was to run, but I didn't do that. Instead, my arms moved to push Tommy out of the way.

I heard someone scream my name as the car made contact with my body. Then, I was hurtling through the air.

When my body hit the concrete, I groaned in pain. It was taking everything in me not to pass out.

I looked around and saw everyone from the Red Robin exit in a frenzy. They wanted to know what the commotion was. Tubbo instantly ran to Tommy.

I was straining to hear their voices, as I was quite far from where they were.

"What's wrong?" Toby asked.

"Where is she? Y/N? She pushed me out of the way." He was a crying mess.

"Shh, Tommy. It will be okay. She's going to be okay." Wilbur was trying to calm him down, but I could see the fear in his eyes.

The rest of our friends looked shocked. Dream instantly looked around to try to find me. Then, his eyes settled on me, laying on the concrete.

His sprint surprised everyone. His footsteps gradually got louder as he got closer to me.

He knelt down beside me. "Are you hurt?"

You're just bruised. Get up, you can do this.

"I'm okay. Just bruised up."

He looked at me seriously. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, then." He stood back up and extended his hand.

I graciously took it, and he helped pull me into a standing position.

I hugged him tightly. "I couldn't let Toms get hurt."

"I know. You're so brave, Y/N. And strong." He patted my back during the hug.

I heard another person run over, and looked up to see blonde hair running towards me.

Tommy engulfed me in a hug. "You saved my life."

"It probably wouldn't have killed you, but you're welcome."

He stroked my hair while we were in the hug. It really helped to calm my nerves.

Next thing I know is that I'm being thrown out of the hug.

"You whore! What?! You just HAVE to be the hero, don't you! You keep ruining my chances with Ranboo!" The unruly waitress screamed.

Before I could even react, I was being punched in the face. God, it was like my father all over again.

I fell to the ground, and she started kicking me.

But her blows stopped abruptly as her manager hoisted her up by the collar of her shirt.

"You're fired. Go grab your stuff and leave." His gruff voice said. "And I will pay for everyone's meals today. I'm so sorry."

Tommy and Ranboo were suddenly nexted to me on the ground.

"That was unexpected." Blood dripped from my noise as I said those words with a small laugh.

_______________________________________

A/N: I'm sort of not dead, guys! Menatlly? Yes. Physically? No.

I got a job at a Splash Park and was threatened by a parent on my first day. I had to call the cops on my second day. And overall, I hate it.

Anyways, thank you for 100 followers. Holy crap! And 43k reads. This is insane.

Remember to eat something, drink water, and get some sleep. You are worth it!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

102K 2.8K 27
Y/N is a 16 yr old streamer who got invited to the Dream SMP. They met Tommy, Ranboo and Tubbo. They became great friends until Y/N started to have f...
332K 11.9K 26
tommyinnit, a 16 year old streamer, has been through hell and back. for being in a constant battle with everything that steps into his life, he hides...
484K 18.4K 65
⚠️TRIGGER WARNINGS⚠️ -eating disorder -self harm -suicidal thoughts -suicide ________________________ ☁️???????☁️ Tubbo meets a new friend named Ranb...
45.9K 1.1K 29
LilacDemon has joined the game "Oh you've got to be kidding me. Dream added my worst enemy to the SMP!" "Does she know she's your worst enemy?" "Ran...