We're Having Our Baby

由 harrysxfinelines

It's none of their business.... Harry and Emma have been together for 3.5 years when they find out she's preg... 更多

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Charlie Robin Styles
New Story!

Thirty Six

2.3K 51 15
由 harrysxfinelines

*Content warning* if you're uncomfortable reading mature sexual content, please skim/skip the ending of the chapter.

Harry's P.O.V. February 1st

"Happy birthday, Superman," is the first thing Annie says as she opens the door for us to enter her apartment.

"Thank you-"

"Annie!" Em squeals when she sees her best friend. It's only been a few weeks since we've seen her last, so feel like they're playing the reunion up a bit.

"Charlie, I can't believe how much you've grown!" Annie talks to Charlie who's still being held by Em.

"I know, she's getting so big so fast," Em frowns a little and then proceeds to kiss Charlie on the cheek before giving her off for me to hold. "Everything you need is in the diaper bag. Bottles, formula, diapers, wipes, rash cream, extra clothes, toys, blankets, pacifiers," Em lists off basically everything in the bag while Annie half-way pays attention.

"I would ask Charlie to spit up on your expensive Italian jacket, but since it's your birthday I'll save that comment for another occasion," Annie says as she watches me catch the drool from Charlie's mouth in my hand, so it doesn't land on my Gucci jacket.

"You're just jealous," I stick my tongue out at her.

"Alright, children. That's enough," Em jokes and gives Annie a few last-minute tips so we can head off to our date.

"No, no, no," Em stops me from getting back in the driver's seat. "I'm taking you out on a date, so I drive."

"Okay," I put my hands up as a surrender. Em has been very particular about how she wants things to go tonight so I don't argue when tells me to sit shotgun.

"CUT Lounge?" I read from the car's GPS out loud. "That's a really nice place. What's the occasion? A certain special someone's birthday, perhaps?"

"Oh, shut up you narcissist. You take me out to a lot of luxurious restaurants, so I wanted to return the favor. Plus, we haven't been here in a really long time," Em explains.

"Want to know a secret?" I put my elbow on the center console so I can lean closer to Em.

"What?" Em is unamused.

"No, I'm being serious," I tell her, and this time she turns her head for a quick second to acknowledge me before giving the road her attention again.

"Do you remember the last time we were here?" I ask.

"It was sometime on a break from your last tour, wasn't it?"

"Correct. It was around this time of year, and I had planned an extra special date for us that night."

"I remember," she smirks, probably remembering our activities that followed dinner rather than the actual dinner itself.

"Get your mind out of the gutter," I joke with her. "Do you remember anything else about that night? Something having to do with the actual restaurant, not our bedroom?"

"Umm," she pretends to think for a while, "you did seem very nervous. I think you told me how bad you felt about having to leave me for a few weeks to go on tour while I had to stay in LA for bookings."

"Well, I lied to you. I was actually planning on proposing that night," I smile at her.

"Shut up, you were not!" Em smiles back at me.

"I really was! I had the restaurant clear a space for us so that there wouldn't be others seated around us. It took a lot of planning, but I ended up chickening out. I blamed it on how well our conversation was going, and the fact that you kept commenting on how fucking nervous I was acting. The next morning, I called Jeff in a panic because I thought I had fucked up."

"Aw, Harry. That's very sweet of you. I am glad that you ended up proposing the way you did though. It may not have been as stereotypically romantic as an elegant dinner date, but it felt like us. Plus, I'm not sure how I would have liked being proposed to right before my fiancé would be leaving for three weeks to travel the world without me."

"You're right, and I did end up liking my fallback option better," I tell her and lean over the console a smidge more so that I can kiss her temple. It causes a blush to appear on the apples of her cheeks and my heart flutters at my accomplishment.

We get to the restaurant a little early for our reservation, so we walk around the square outside the building for something to do. It's chillier than normal for an LA winter, so I put my jacket around Em's shoulders to keep her warm.

"Thank you," she hugs the opening of the purple jacket tighter around her torso.

"Look over there," Em smiles and directs my gaze to our right side. Two girls stand at the other side of the cross walk, not with their phones out, but just standing there watching Em and I walk down the street. I decide to stop and wait for the light to change to allow pedestrians to cross, and then I lead Em and I over to where the girls are. They seem surprised and giddy when they see us heading over.

"Hello," I wave as we approach them.

"Hi," one girl blushes and gives a tiny wave back.

"Happy birthday," the other says to me, the first girl following afterwards.

"Thank you. What are your names?"

"Naomi," the first girl says.

"I'm Connie," says the second.

"It's wonderful to meet you both Naomi and Connie," I tell the girls and they look at each other with enormous grins on their faces. It makes my day when I meet fans like them, and today has already been perfect thanks to Em.

"Emma, your dress is beautiful," Naomi compliments her and Em opens my jacket a bit as she looks down at her now visible dress.

"Thank you," she says, "it was a gift from Harry."

"Of course," Connie laughs.

"Um," Naomi hesitates while she looks back and forth between her friend and I, "Could we take a picture? If not that's okay, I understand."

"Sure, we can! Thank you for being so polite." The four of us turn to Naomi's phone and pose for a few photos.

"Thank you, so much. I won't post them or anything, this is just a really cool moment," Naomi says.

"Yeah, we love you guys," Connie says next.

"We love you too," I smile at them, "We've got to get going now, we have dinner reservations, but it was so nice to meet you."

Both Em and I take turns hugging the girls and saying goodbye. We walk back to the restaurant in peaceful silence and when we get inside the host leads us to our table where Em hangs my jacket on the back of the chair that she pulled out for me.

"Can I get any drinks started for you two?" the host asks and Em orders two waters and a bottle of some kind of white wine I would have trouble pronouncing.

"So, how has your birthday been so far?" Em asks as she rearranges the silverware in front of her.

"The best one yet," I smile, "I'm really looking forward to cuddling up in that new blanket tonight." Em got me a new wool blanket to replace the one Charlie ruined. First, she spit up on it a couple times, which was mostly my fault if I'm being honest, but a few days ago she made a mess through her nappy on it, so I threw the blanket out. Actually, I had just left the room for a few minutes and when I came back Em had to break the news. It was a really sad day because that was my favorite blanket, but now I know I just can't let Charlie touch it...

Em also had a photo of the three of us from the hospital framed for me to put up in my music room slash office. I had been talking about how I wanted to redecorate, but I haven't gotten around to it yet.

"Are we eating vegetarian today?" Em asks me as we look over the menu. I've been trying to cut back on meat, especially red meat, but by the looks of this menu I'll be throwing all of that out of the window tonight.

"No way, this menu is too delicious to pass up," I tell her, contemplating over which cut of steak I'd like.

Em forced me to have a light lunch because she knew where we were eating tonight, so we quickly grab our waiter's attention to order as soon as we can. My stomach is audibly growling by the time our food is served, and my god does Em have a good taste in restaurants.

"This is delicious, Em," I tell her after I've swallowed my first bite of food.

"It is, except you have a bit of steak sauce riiiight," she takes her time swiping her thumb over my bottom lip, "there," and licks the sauce off her thumb.

"Thank you," I smirk.

And that's how dinner goes: two new parents enjoying a nice dinner away from the baby, while being extremely sexually frustrated. The last part is a little fun, but it's going to backfire on me later tonight when we don't actually end up doing anything. I know Em feels bad about it, but I understand that she's not ready. I can't imagine pushing a baby out and two months later wanting to stick something back up there. Ew, I shudder at the thought.

"Are you ready to leave?" Em asks after she's taken her card back from the waiter.

"Yeah, let's go pick up Charlie," I stand from my chair and am surprised when she tells me we aren't getting Charlie yet.

"Why not?"

"I have something else planned for us," she says simply, and grabs my jacket that sat on the back of my chair, helping me put it on. Once my jacket is on, she takes a step closer to me to place her hands on my arms and press and firm kiss on my cheek.

"Don't make me wait," she whispers and the drags me out of the restaurant into the car.

The longer we're driving, the more confused I get until the streets start to look familiar, and we eventually park in our driveway.

"What are we doing at home?" I ask, but she ignores me. Instead, I follow her inside and watch as she takes off her strappy black heals. Just before she can take another step towards the stairs that lead to the second floor, I stop her by placing my hands on either side of her hips.

"Want to come upstairs?" she asks and points behind her with her thumb.

"Don't we have to get Charlie before we go to bed?" I ask.

"Just come up with me please," she runs her fingers down the length of the opening of my jacket, then pushes it aside and places her hands on either side of my hips, just like how I'm holding her.

"Okay," When I give in, she takes my right hand and pulls me up the stairs. I have to jog a little to keep up with her. When we make it into our room, she quickly shuts the door and then pushes me up against it.

"Wha-" before I get a word out, my lips are smashed against hers. It takes me a second but I respond to the kiss and she grabs my hips again. Out of habit, my hands find their way to her neck and waist. In doing so, she hugs herself closer to me until I'm completely pinned against the door.

"Happy," she kisses my jaw, "Birthday," neck, "Baby," and just below my ear. I don't even process what's happening while her lips work their magic against my skin until she's pushing my jacket off and tearing open the collar to my shirt.

"Take it off," she whispers against my lips before giving them a kitten lick, silently pleading for entrance.

As her hands are busy in my hair, I take no time in undressing my shirt. Just as the last button is undone, her fingers trail down my chest and then she forcefully pulls my hips against her lower stomach thanks to the height difference now that her heels are off. An ungodly moan escapes her as she feels my prominent bulge against her dress.

Moving quickly as to waste no time, she pulls at my belt loops and walks us backwards until we reach our bed. I shrug off my shirt and sit on the edge, waiting patiently for her.

Now, she does take her time, as she seductively pushes down the straps of her dress and does a slow twirl so that her back faces me.

"Unzip me?" she looks behind and over her shoulder at me. I swallow and she steps back so I can reach the zipper of her dress to undo.

Once her back is exposed, she stays turned from me and slowly lets the dress drop to the floor in a pool around her ankles. She's braless, completely naked except for a tiny red thong that I forgot she owned.

I so badly want to tear it off of her and pull her onto the bed, but based off of today's events, I can tell she wants to be in control of things. So, I let her have her way, but it's nearly impossible when I see the look on her face as she bites her bottom lip and covers her boobs with her hands as she walks towards me, torturously slow.

She straddles my lap, and I can finally touch her now. I place my hands on her butt where the thong doesn't cover, my elbows clamping her thighs around mine. She takes a hold of my cheeks in her hands and bends down until our lips meet again.

She takes her sweet time tasting every inch of my mouth while I play with what's left of the undergarments she wears. Slowly, she drags her wet lips down my neck and presses light kisses across my chest, down my sternum, and between the wings of my butterfly.

She's kneeling on the ground now as she spreads my knees apart, filling the space between them with her body. Her fingers dance across the waistband of my trousers until they meet in the middle at the zipper. Once the zipper has been undone, I lift my hips to help her guide my trousers down my legs and to the floor. Now all that's left are the black briefs that strain against my hard on.

Em runs her hands up my thighs until they land on either side of my hips again. She pulls herself closer and leans down to kiss my stomach once more to start her trail of kisses down to my laurels. Her tongue starts at the top of my left tattoo and slides down to the bottom, then she repeats her actions on my right side. I can't help but whine at the feeling, especially when her hair brushes across my groin from her movement. It's a light feathery touch, but because it's been so long, any sort of contact is enough to make me twitch.

"Baby," I whine, closing my eyes out of pure pleasure.

"Hm?" she hums and looks up at me with darkened, lustful eyes.

"Come here," I gather the strength to lift her back up to the bed as I scoot us backwards to the headboard.

"I love you," she smiles softly, almost innocently, before she attacks my neck and chest with more love bites.

I adjust her legs so that she's straddling me again, and when I push upwards to connect our hips, Em's lips break away from my skin with a breathy moan.

"Fuck," she lets out, "I can't put this off any longer."

"Are you sure?" I ask, lifting her chin so I can read her eyes.

"Yes, baby. I'm sure."

Those words are all I need to flip us over and connect our lips again. Through our rolling tongues and hips, we quickly start to lose our breath before the main event even occurs.

Slowing my movement, I bring my face down to her chest to take her right nipple into my mouth. Her breasts are more tender than they were before; it's a subtle difference, but one I notice. This also means her nerves are heightened and her skin bruises easier. I take turns massaging one and kissing the other before Em is pleading for me to continue my track downwards.

I place my hands firmly on her sides and stroke downwards, pulling her thong off while my mouth leaves lingering kisses down her thighs and shins. I take my time pressing gentle but loving kisses to each of her stretch marks on her hips and stomach, taking in all of her beauty, then finishing with a kiss to her forehead.

I sit up to strip of my briefs and I sigh at the release of pressure from the fabric. Reaching over to one of the bedside tables, Em stops me with a hand on my forearm.

"I don't want to use a condom if that's okay. I want to feel you, all of you."

"Fuck, baby," I breathe heavily at her words, "You sure?" She nods feverishly so I return to my previous position kneeling between her legs.

"I'll be gentle, I promise," I whisper and kiss just in front of her right ear, "tell me if it's uncomfortable and I'll stop, or we'll try something different. Okay?"

"Okay," she says so quietly that I have to ask again just to make sure I heard her correctly.

"Yeah?" She nods, so I line myself up with her and enter slowly, but not all the way.

"How's this feel? Are you okay?" I ask, very worried that she could be in pain and not tell me in order to not ruin in the mood.

"Good, Harry. I'm okay," she tells me.

With a groan, I enter her fully and almost cum at the sight of her biting her lip.

"Em-"

"Shh, it's good Harry. It's a pleasurable pain," she tells me again, but I just have to make sure.

"Fuck, I love you so much," I whisper as I start to move and find a steady pace.

"I love you too," she whispers back and uses her right hand to pull at my neck so our lips can reconnect. Her left hand gently brushes up and down my chest leaving goosebumps behind every stroke.

With every minute our kisses get sloppier until it's just basically just Em and I moaning into each other's mouths. After being together for so long, we're familiar enough with each other's bodies to know that it's time to switch up positions. However, I know that no matter how much Em wants to, her body isn't ready to fall back into our "typical" routine.

"I'm going to try something," I pant in her ear as I work on slowing down.

I pull out completely and ask her to lay on her side and make herself as comfortable as possible. Then laying behind her as if we're spooning, I take a hold of her leg that's on top and lift it, so I have access to enter her again.

I read somewhere that this position alleviates pressure and by the sounds of it, Em is enjoying herself as much as I am.

Just as I've let go of her leg, she takes my hand and brings it to her chest. She holds my hand to cup her boob and I begin fondling them. I nip and suck at her neck, earning me a mixture of high-pitched whines and alluring moans.

"Mhm, just like that, baby," she gasps, and I focus hard on the rolling of my hips that give her the most pleasure.

"Fuck!" she screams when I finally lower my hand and rub small circles over her clit with my middle finger. I also use this positioning to hold her hips stable as I thrust harder and faster, pressing our bodies even closer together than imaginable.

I know I'm out of practice because I'm getting tired faster that usual, but I'm also reaching my own climax too fast for my liking.

"Don't stop! Please, keep going Harry, oh my god," but Em doesn't let me catch a break and I honestly don't want to.

Both of our moans become louder and more profane as I push on. Em leans her head back, extending her neck that I so badly which I could grab a hold of, but I'm too busy fucking the hell out of her.

"Bloody hell, Em," I moan, "Oh I'm so close."

"Mmme too."

Only a few more thrusts later and we're yelling out each other's names, professing our love over and over again as we reach and come down from our highs. I come to a stop and collapse half of my body on top of hers while I catch my breath.

"Happy birthday," I hear the smile in her voice when she whispers to me again.

"Thank you," I kiss her cheek repeatedly, "Thank you, thank you, thank you."

Without saying anything else, I pull out and roll off the bed, regaining my balance before picking her up and carrying the two of us to the bathroom. I set her on the toilet as I clean myself up, and when she's ready I carry her back to bed but don't get in yet. Instead, I find two clean pairs of my briefs and hand one pair along with a shirt to Em for her to put on. Once she's dressed, I tuck her under the covers and kiss her forehead, then her lips.

"I love you, baby. I'm going to freshen up and then pick up Charlie. You go to sleep, and I'll be back before you know it."

"Okay," she gives me a sleepy smile. I'm honestly not surprised that she's too spent to argue with me on the matter. It's been a long day and one hell of an exhausting night.

I kiss her head once more and then watch her drift off to sleep, making sure she's peaceful before I leave to bring our daughter back home.

*

*

*

A/N: heyyyy... how we all doin???

Tbh I haven't been doing great, but it's fiiiine😅. So yeah, my apologies for being away for two weeks or so, but I've been needing to take more time for myself to focus on my mental health.

I hope you all are doing better than I am and if you're not, we're in this together and I hope you have a support system to rely on/who care about you and will help you through tough times.

Love love love <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

Rosie || h.s. 由 C

同人小说

163K 4.8K 59
Completed harry au! "what do you mean by saying that you like her?" "I mean im absolutely one hundred percent infatuated with Rosie Onings ." "you h...
215K 3.6K 47
*Warning: I wrote this when I first started writing here on Wattpad when I was like 13 so the writing can be pretty cringy and the plot may not alway...
184K 6.1K 36
***MATURE CONTENT READ AT OWN RISK*** Harry seems to be getting uncomfortable and mildly frustrated. "Willow, look at me." He's waiting until he has...
52.2K 550 25
Short one shots featuring Harry Styles and Y/N. Please vote and feel free to make requests. Some stories will detail which Harry era features, otherw...