The Act

Por TheAct07

"I love you so much." Her words are chopped in between kisses and I soak in all the attention she's giving me... Mais

Prologue
The Meeting
Stay professional
Take a deep breath
Bad memories
"Im sorry"
Drunk
Stubborn
The Ball
Orange Juice Vs Apple Juice
Childish
Date
Cutie
Selfish prick
This time of the year
Ashley
Plan
Lets talk
Im happy
First date
Rumors
Reality
Authority
The visit (part 1)
Bonus chapter!
The visit (part 2)
He'd tell me right?
Coward
Caveman
Exposed
Welcome to the family
Bonus Chapter!
Catastrophe
Growth
Sweet and Shirtless
Strong
Confessions
The Note
Happy Birthday
Wings and Things
Dreams and Nightmares
Over My Dead Body
Personal Bodyguard

Introducing main characters

21.9K 314 72
Por TheAct07

Sage polyester • 27• African American

Xan Kingman • 31 •White Italian

Niko Tusi • 29 • Mixed

Kassidy smith • 27 • white

Kevin Tusi-28 • white

Jane Kingman- 52 • White Russian/italian

Riccardo Kingman- 55 • Italian

1. Just a quick reminder that Sage is black and all the pictures for her in the story are just her aesthetic, or what she's wearing.

2.This book will not be like those other books where the main character depends on a man for everything, and lets people speak to her any-type of way. I'm not saying anythings wrong with those books, but if thats what your looking for this might not be the book for you :(

3. There will be LGBTQ characters, so if you for some reason you have a problem with that this isn't the book for you.

4. This book is fast pasted due to the fact that this is my first time writing one.

5. One of the main characters cuss like a sailor, So if you have a problem with that once again this might not be the book for you.

6. As I said before this is my first book so this first few chapters are a little rough. Please give it a chance it gets better as it progresses!

7. The male mc has a 10inch. How? not sure. It would've been 12 but I wanted it a little more realistic ykwim?

8. I know the last names suck. I started writing this book when I was young and we're too deep to make changes now. Please give it a chance.

9. This book is my baby. I put so much thought and hard work into getting every chapter out for you guys. With that being said, I will not tolerate any hate comments towards my book or my characters. I warn that I am not the bigger person. If I see anything bad being said about my babies I will waste no time responding back. If you don't like the book? Absolutely fine! Everyone is different, but do yourself a favor and keep it to yourself.

Now without further a-do let's get into the book! Hope you enjoy!

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

873K 32.9K 67
"Nobody is allowed between these pretty little thighs but me....and if anyone tries...𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦." ~ The leader of the most notorious...
2M 53.2K 69
"It's funny that you are saying this because if one of us is jealous, then it's you. Or did you forget that you just pushed the man I was dancing wit...
175K 6.2K 58
"I need to teach you a lesson for defying me," Beau says, and in an instant, my leg on his thigh drops down beside his. He puts his other hand on my...
2.7M 119K 64
'where do u live?'. I text him and wait for a couple of seconds. Hmm...no reply. Nevermind. I change into my usual uniform and was about to put my dr...