Help is Around the Corner

Door Bobbiejelly

Addison and Derek's trailer catches fire, and Meredith offers them a place to stay for a while. Meer

Help is Around the Corner
Help is Around the Corner 2
Help is Around the Corner 3
Help is Around the Corner 4
Help is Around the Corner 5
Help is Around the Corner 6
Help is Around the Corner 7
Help is Around the Corner 8
Help is Around the Corner 9
Help is Around the Corner 10
Help is Around the Corner 11
Help is Around the Corner 12
Help is Around the Corner 13
Help is Around the Corner 14
Help is Around the Corner 15
Help is Around the Corner 16
Help is Around the Corner 17
Help is Around the Corner 18
Help is Around the Corner 19
Help is Around the Corner 20
Help is Around the Corner 21
Help is Around the Corner 22
Help is Around the Corner 23
Help is Around the Corner 24
Help is Around the Corner 25
Help is Around the Corner 26
Help is Around the Corner 27
Help is Around the Corner 28
Help is Around the Corner 29
Help is Around the Corner 30
Help is Around the Corner 31
Help is Around the Corner 32
Help is Around the Corner 33
Help is Around the Corner 34
Help is Around the Corner 35
Help is Around the Corner 36
Help is Around the Corner 37
Help is Around the Corner 38
Help is Around the Corner 39
Help is Around the Corner 41
Help is Around the Corner 42
Help is Around the Corner 43
Help is Around the Corner 44
Help is Around the Corner 45
Help is Around the Corner 46
Help is Around the Corner 47
Help is Around the Corner 48
Help is Around the Corner 49
Help is Around the Corner 50
Help is Around the Corner 51

Help is Around the Corner 40

1.1K 43 72
Door Bobbiejelly

Help is Around the Corner

Addison and Derek's trailer catches fire, and Meredith offers them a place to stay for a while.

Meredith and Addison are making out on the couch until Derek finds them there.

"Again!?" Meredith sighs, as she reluctantly detaches herself from Addison.

"I swear I'm not trying to walk in on you two, but this is my hammock," says Derek.

"It is," Addison shrugs apologetically.

Derek motions with his hand, and Addison and Meredith vacate the hammock so Derek can sit in it.

"Derek..." says Addison softly. "Are you doing okay?"

"What do you care," Derek grumbles.

"Look, I might have broken up with you, but I loved you once, and you're still my friends, and I love my friends like friends and... I'm worried about you," says Addison.

"I'm fine," says Derek. "It's just taking some time to get used to."

"Do you want me to get Mark?" says Meredith.

"He's working, he just got paged," says Derek.

"Do you want me to get Doc? Doc always makes me feel better," says Meredith.

"Me too," says Addison.

"Okay," says Derek.

Meredith goes to fetch Doc.

"Rr?" says Doc.

"Derek's feeling sad, I thought you could keep him company," says Meredith.

"Rr?" says Doc.

"Mark's working," says Addison.

"Rr?" says Doc.

"Yes, here you can sit," says Derek.

"Rr," says Doc earnestly, looking up at Derek.

"We'll leave you to it," says Addison, as she leaves with Meredith inside of the house.

"Rr," says Doc, as he paws at Derek, and encourages him to talk.

"It's complicated Doc," says Derek.

"Rr..." says Doc empathetically.

Derek pats Doc on the head, and Doc nuzzles into Derek's thigh, as he contemplates.

Meredith and Addison that their kitchen has been taken over by everyone picking out their favorite groceries and eating them out of the fridge.

"Hey, save some of those!" says Meredith, as she discovers the others are sharing the nacho-flavored-nacho-chips. "They have to last a whole week!"

"You snooze, you lose," says Alex, as he holds the bag of chips protectively. "Besides, this is my chip baby."

"Make him share," Meredith grumbles.

"Karev, if you don't give her some chips, I'll pin you to the gyno squad for two weeks-" says Addison.

"Fine," says Alex.

"Thanks, Alex," Meredith smiles, as Alex hands her the chips.

"You gotta try them," says Meredith, as she dives into the neon orange-flavored goodness.

"Oh no, I already have high blood pressure," says Addison.

"You're a terrible infuence," says Cristina as she reaches for the chips.

"You just want more for yourself," Callie.

"Hey, at least I can admit that," says George.

"They're super addicting," says Izzie.

"Well, I'm going to make some dinner that isn't potato chips," says Addison.

"They're nacho chips," says Burke.

"I don't understand how you all survived without me," says Addison, as she reaches past them to get some ingredients out of the fridge.

"We survived," says Meredith.

"We just had a lot of pizza," says George.

"Hey, I fed people," says Izzie.

"Izzie did cook," says Meredith.

"Sometimes I'd cook," says Callie.

"Well I'm cooking now," says Addison. "It's going to be chicken pasta, because it's quick and everyone can eat it."

"Yum," says Meredith between potato chips.

"Meredith, can you put those down if I'm making dinner?" says Addison gently.

"Mm... Maybe," says Meredith mischievously.

"Please, honey?" says Addison.

"Honey?" says Alex, guffawing.

"Mer's not into that kind of thing," says Cristina.

"Hmm," says Addison, "Alright there, easy tiger," she says as Meredith takes another handful of potato chips out of her hand, and takes the big bag away.

"I like tiger," Meredith giggles.

"Alright then tiger, go get washed up for dinner," says Addison.

"Yes, kitten," says Meredith, growling as she walks past Addison, and takes delight in how Addison blushes.

"Kitten!?" says George.

"Dude," says Alex.

"I don't want to know," says Burke.

"Yeah, me neither," says Cristina.

"I think it's cute," says Izzie.

"They're just nicknames!?" says Addison.

"I wouldn't be too sure about that," Callie teases Addison, as she stays to help her out with dinner.

Addison doesn't answer that, as she divides up the tasks with Callie, and they gossip together for a little while.

Meredith grins as she goes to take a shower. She feels a bit horny at the moment, and she decides that she'd better treat herself now or she'll try to jump Addison later, evem though they'd already decided on waiting.

Meredith takes her boxes of toys out, and selects a waterproof vibrator to use before she undresses, and takes her shower.

"Dinner Time!" says Addison, not too long after Meredith has finished her shower.

"Rr!" says Doc.

"Yes Doc, I made you a little something," says Addison, as she offers him a little bit of meat that's leftover.

"Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!" says Doc.

"Yes, I know you love me," Addison smiles.

"Rrrrrr!" says Doc affectionately.

"Shh, it's our secret," says Addison.

"Rr," Doc whispers, as he paws at her foot to show her that he's understood.

Izzie sets the table, and they all sit down to a lovely meal of pasta with chicken and vegetables, and they all try really hard to pretend they're really hungry so they won't have to admit that Addison was right about the chips interfering with dinner.

"Anyone want seconds?" says Addison.

Nobody answers except...

"Rr!" says Doc.

"Shush," says Addison.

"Rr..." says Doc.

"Here's some food Doc," says Addison, as she gets him a bowl of kibble.

"Rrrrrrr?" says Doc.

"Oh come on, it's dog food, you're a dog," Addison sighs.

"Rr..." Doc sighs, as he muches on his kibble slowly and slightly begrudgingly.

Addison smiles, and eats some more pasta as everyone else chatters happily.

Derek's come to the table, and Addison offers him some extra grilled vegetables, because she knows they're his favorite.

"Thanks," says Derek.

"You're welcome," says Addison.

So they're being civil, and that's about as good as they can expect two days after their divorce.

And everyone except Addison and Callie pitches in to help wash the dishes, and even that's civilized.

After the rather adventurous shopping trip, everyone's pretty tired, and they all head up to bed.

"Wanna go make out?" says Meredith.

"You're insatiable," says Addison.

"And I want to take care of you, Kitten," says Meredith.

Addison tries not to moan as she follows Meredith into the bedroom.

This time Doc doesn't follow them, both because he's grumpy at Addison for not feeding him seconds of chicken, and also because he doesn't want to watch Meredith and Addison kissing.

Instead, Doc wanders outside to go swing in the hammock, but there he finds Alex and Izzie sitting together kissing, and he groans, and turns in the other direction.

"Rr....." says Doc, muttering as he goes to sit on the couch.

"Hey Doc," says George.

"Rr," says Doc.

"Yeah, I'm doing alright," says George.

"Rr," says Doc.

"Hey I'm playing Super Smash Bros, you wanna play?" George offers.

"Rr!" says Doc.

"Okay, you press this button," says George, as he handles the rest of the controller.

Surprisingly, Doc actually ends up being helpful in this game, and George gets a KO with Doc's help.

"Awesome!" says George.

"Rr!" says Doc.

Callie sits down to join them, but then she gets paged into work, so she says goodbye and heads out.

"Do you want to play?" George asks Derek.

"That would be nice," says Derek, as he takes another controller. He was never better at video games than Mark, and he's not as much of a nerd as George, but he's okay, and they find it relaxing.

Meanwhile, Cristina and Burke are following around while Cristina inquires about cardio facts.

And upstairs, Meredith and Addison make out lazily on top of the covers, before Meredith whispers in Addison's ear what she was up to earlier.

"I was thinking about you, and I got out my toy, and I-" says Meredith, as she sucks on Addison's pulse point.

"And I wanted you, and I want you now, but we're waiting, so I'm just going to tease you," says Meredith, as she keeps kissing her intently.

"Mm-" says Addison, no longer holding back now that they're no longer in front of their roommates.

"Addison, I meant to ask you," says Meredith, pulling back for a second before she kisses Addison gently on the cheer. "What are we?"

"What do you want to be?" says Addison.

"I wanna be together-together. I want to hold your hand whenever I want to, and I want to kiss you and hold you, and tell everyone that you're taken," says Meredith.

"I want to be dating. I want to be a couple, and I want to plan vacations and events together, and register you as my plus one at events," says Addison.

"So..." says Meredith.

"So, girlfriends?" says Addison.

"Girlfriends!" says Meredith, as she leans in, and kisses Addison again.

Addison kisses her back, and they kiss each other some more.

*

*

*

*

*

***** END OF CHAPTER 40

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.3K 46 1
Sometimes you need to let go and hold off until the right time comes around. (GA Season 18)
2.6K 72 11
Dom and Brian finally got to live their lives together and were safe from harm. That is until the dead stops staying dead. I don't own the image or...
11.4K 282 16
Just a story based off of greys right now and what I think will happen with Merhayes.
687 39 9
After settling in your new home Alexandria, a certain prisoner catches your eye.