Love Game [DonBelle]

De nijeas

Donny and Belle crossed paths through a popular MMORPG Games. Curious about each other, they've decided to me... Mai multe

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
TWENTY
‼️‼️‼️

NINETEEN

874 11 0
De nijeas

THE PARENT

I’m actually excited to meet Donny’s parents. I’ve always wondered what they look like or how they are because Donny rarely talks about them if not at all. He seemed distant to them but he also said they’re good people. I began to wonder if it’s because of his responsibility as the future CEO of their company, his life or all of the above.

From what I see, he probably thinks he doesn’t have a choice to do what he wants in the future. His parents have been strict, preparing him for his future task, can’t really say I blame them if he’s their only child. Who else would inherit their business? It’s none other than him.

I didn’t come from a family as rich as him. They’re the definition of a crazy rich Asian. But Dony didn’t come off as arrogant. He grew up pretty normal if you ask me. You’d never thought his family is like that and now I get to meet his parents. My family isn’t as rich as theirs but we’re comfortable.

Nothing wrong in that either but part of me got a little too intimidated by it. As much as I’m looking forward to the meeting, I couldn’t help but feel a little nervous. What if they end up not liking me? Well, I haven’t thought further yet. But I guess, we’ll just have to see.

I went to Donny’s before our dinner with his parents. I got ready and made sure I dressed to impress the shit out of his folks. Meanwhile, as Donny and I have agreed upon, I get to choose what he wears. He did say he doesn’t want to wear a suit but I’ve never seen him in one and there’s probably none in his closet so I bought him a suit to wear.

“Babe, what am I going to wear?” He asked me.

“This.” I said handing him the paper bag with the suit wrapped in a box inside.

It’s a blue suit that will make him presentable. It isn’t too formal and at the same time, it’s also not that casual. It’ll show his perfectly sculpted shoulders and I thought it already looked hot in my head no matter what while I, on the other hand, wore a electric pink wide sleeve off shoulder dress. It’s not too casual and not too formal at the same time.

“You look very beautiful Babe.” He said and pecked my lips.

“You better think so. Now go and change. You have to wear that.” I said and he opens the box.

“Babe oh my God, this is a suit.” He said with his eyes wide looking at the suit.

“Yes, it is.” I said and smirked.

“I told you I don’t want to wear one.” He said and pouted while I started and played the guilt trip with him.

“Do you not like it? I spent a long time looking for something for you and I thought you’d really look good in it. If you don’t like it, I’ll take it back to the store. Just wear whatever you want.” I said and looked at him.

“No, No, I will wear it. Thank you for buying it for me.” He said and with that, he leaned once again and gave me a peck.

I was glad he didn’t make such a huge fuss about it. Part of me felt a little bad but a suit won’t kill him. I’d really like to see him in one and I was finally going to. He went ahead and changed as I sat by the couch while I wait for him. I pulled up my phone and scrolled through my feed to keep myself busy as he changes his clothes.

“I’m ready.” He said and I turned my head and looked at him.

In my head, when I bought that suit, I thought it’d look good on him and now that he’s wearing it, he looked a hundred times more handsome. He looked really good in blue. My mouth hung open at the sight of him.

“So?” He asked not certain about how he looked like.

I stood up and walked towards him and smiled.

“Really handsome.” I said and smiled.

“I better be. I wore this for you.” He said and groaned.

“C’mon, it’s not bad at all, you look hot. I could just eat you.” I said and chuckled.

“Maybe after dinner.” He said and giggled.

“Let’s go?” He asked.

“Yeah, maybe we can stop by the cake shop before we head to your parents. I don’t want to go empty handed.” I said.

“Babe, that’s not necessary. It’s fine.” He said.

"No, I want to make a good impression.” I said.

“What do your parents like?” I asked.

“Well, okay, if you insist.” She smiled and pinched my nose.

“Maybe get a red velvet flavoured one. They like those.” He said and opened the car door for me.

I slid inside and beamed at her.

“Then I shall get that.” I said.

We did stop at a cake shop and got the cake as we put it in the backseat with the flowers I’ve decided to buy last minute. His mom might appreciate it. I can tell, Donny was pretty much not used to these kinds of things.

“You didn’t need to do this Belle, it’s just my parents.” He said.

“Yeah, which is exactly why I’m doing these. It’s because they’re your parents and first impressions do last Don, whether you like it or not." I said.

“If first impressions last, then what was your impression towards me?” He asked.

“Cute. Really cute.” I said almost straight away.

“And you still are to me.” I added and he began to blush.

“Shut up.” He said trying to control his smile.

“What? You asked. I answered!” I said while looking at him as he focuses on the road and drives.

“What about you, what was your first impression towards me?” I asked.

“I think I forgot how to breathe when I first saw you.” He said and laughed.

“I almost didn’t think you were real.” He said while his eyes were on the road.

He’d say things like that almost nonchalantly as if unaware that it’d make me feel things again. Not that it ever stopped but you get the gist of it.

I put my hands on his thigh and squeezed it.

“Well, I’m very real.” I said and giggled.

He jumped a little from the action and clicked his tongue.

“Babe, if you keep doing that, we are not going to make it to my parents house alive.” He said.

“And alright, I believe you, first impressions do last but what I’m saying is that, my parents are probably going to love you regardless.” He said and encouraged me.

The rest of the ride to Donny’s parents place was quite pleasant. We’d joke here and there and talk about the raids we went through during the past few days. He and I are very much alike and yet so different in many ways. It’s probably why we click so much. We fill in each other’s personality quite well. We complimented so much and I don’t think I’ll ever get tired of being with him.

“We’re almost there.” He said and I already saw the big ass gate that looked like it came out straight from the princess diaries.

Holy fuck Janet. He wasn’t kidding when he said they’re rich. I whistled low at the sight of their house. No scratch that. This isn’t a typical house. This is a fucking palace.

“Wow.” Was all I could say.

“Welcome to my life.” Donny said as the gates opened for him automatically as if it had sensors installed in it.

Probably does. I thought.

He got out of the car first and went to my side to open the door for me. He’s already wearing a suit and yet, he still appeared as the gentleman that he is. What have I done in my previous life to deserve this man? He then opened the back-seat to get the stuff I bought for his parents.

A man whom appeared to be their butler I assumed was waiting at the door and greeted us.

“Good evening Mr. D, it’s nice to see you again.” The butler said.

“Evening Lee, are they here already?” He asked.

“Yes, they’ve been here for a while now. Your parents decided to cook the dishes themselves when she found out you’re bringing someone.” Lee said and that caused Donny to widen his eyes.

“For real?” He asked.

“Yes Mr. D.” The butler simply answered.

“By the way Lee, this is my girlfriend, Belle Mariano. Please see to it that you attend to her needs as well.” Donny ordered Lee.

“That’s not necessary Don.” I nudged Donny.

“Let me know if you need anything Miss Mariano! It’s not every day that Mr. D comes home and brings a guest. It’s a pleasure to meet you.” He smiled.

“You mean it never happened until now, Lee.” Donny answered and chuckled.

“You never brought people here?” I asked Donny.

“You’re the first one.” He said and I could sense, this was a big deal to him.

“Oh.” I said.

“No wonder your parents are cooking dish themselves. Must be news to them as well. Shit. I should have cooked too now that I think about it.” I said and Donny smiled at me.

“Belle, relax, you being here is already more than enough.” He said while squeezing my hand.

“Ready to come in?” He asked and I nodded.

When we entered their home, a palace in my head, it’s as if it is made out of a storybook. The large chandelier that hung right at the center of the house totally caught my attention. It sparkled like it was made to attract every guest that enters this place. Holy shit.

I could sense Donny’s uneasiness towards my reaction.

“I’m sorry if it’s a little too much. Believe me, I never liked staying here.” He said almost sad and I wasn’t surprised.

I finally get it. With his parents being away almost always, being an only child stuck in this big house must have sucked for him. It must’ve been lonely too. No wonder he is how he is today.

Part of me felt sad for him. But part of me also felt thankful that he opened up to me. I knew he didn’t have many friends to begin with. He had Criza but that’s it. He’s pretty much closed off, probably because of he was raised not to trust people easy.

“No, you have nothing to apologize for. Your house is beautiful.” I said and smiled.

“They’re probably at the kitchen. Let’s go meet my parents?” He asked.

“Let’s” I answered and with that, he locked his fingers with mine and pulled me with him on our way to the kitchen.

As we got closer, I can already smell the unfamiliar aroma of the food her parents were making. It smelled foreign but good at the same time.

“I hope you like the food.” He whispered.

“I already love one specific food. I’m sure I’m going to love the dishes too.”  I said and winked.

“Good one Mariano, let’s hope you’re right.” He answered and chuckled.

As we entered the kitchen, I saw two busy people busy chopping onions and what not at the counter.

“Mom, Dad, we’re here.” Donny called the attention of his parents and both looked at us at the same time.

His mother looked really beautiful. That’s what I first noticed. Donny and her have the same doll-like face. I can see Donny would probably look this handsome when he’s old like them. And his dad, I must say, is tall as fuck. I finally know where Donny got his height. He wore glasses but looked pleasant rather than intimidating.

His mom approached us right away and hugged her son.

“You guys are a little too early the food isn’t ready yet!” She said but laughed.

“I have missed you my dear, it’s nice to see you again. Have you been doing well in school?” His mother asked.

“Yes mom, I’ve been doing well, school’s still on break.” He answered and his mother looked at me with a huge smile on her face.

“You must be Belle.” She said.

I was about to shake her hands but she welcomed me with a hug.

“It’s so nice to meet you Belle! You’re very beautiful! I hope you like the food!” She said and I chuckled.

Somehow, Donny and his mother talked alike.

“I hope you like flowers Mrs. Pangilinan, these are for you.” I said and handed her the bouquet of flowers Donny and I got on our way here.

“Oh my goodness! These are wonderful! Thank you so much Belle!” Her mother smiled.

“Anthony, honey, come here and meet your son’s guest!” Donny’s mother called her husband and before I knew it, he already made his way towards us.

“Dad.” Donny said and his father gave a small smile almost uncertain in what to do next.

If there’s anything else that Donny got from his dad other than height, it’s probably the awkwardness when I first met him.

I cleared my throat and Donny seemed to notice.

“Dad, this is Belle Mariano, my girlfriend. Belle, this is my dad.” Donny introduced us and as expected, we shook hands.

It wasn’t intimidating as I assumed it would be before meeting them. I could work with that, I thought.

“I got you cake sir, I hope you like it.” I said and he gave me a rather odd look, obviously not used to the kind gesture.

“What flavour is it?” Donny’s dad asked.

“Red Velvet.” I answered.

"Donny said you like those so that’s what I got." I said and smiled.

Not long after, his dad eventually gave out a genuine smile.

“Thank you. I haven’t had these for a while now.” He said and made his way back to the kitchen counter.

“Donny, you should show Belle around while we prepare the food. It will be ready in about 20.” His dad said and Donny nodded.

“That’s the first time I’ve seen you wear a suit in years.” His father nonchalantly said.

“You look wonderful honey.” His mom added.

I elbowed Donny and smiled.

“I told you, you’d look great in it.” I whispered.

“Thanks Mom, Dad. Belle bought it for me.” Donny said and his parents smiled.

“I like this one Donny. Go now and show her around. Come to the dining area in twenty and the food will be ready.” His father ordered.

“Okay.” He replied

“And I told you, they’d like you.” Donny whispered back and pulled me away from the kitchen.

We walked around with Lee tailing behind us.

“Do these people follow you around whenever you’re here?” I asked.

“Yeah, it’s just something I got used to.” He said but stopped.

“Hey, Lee, can you leave us for a bit, I’d like to have an alone time with my girlfriend.” He said and with that, Lee bowed and have stopped following us.

“Thank you.” I said shyly.

“I figured it makes you uncomfortable.” He said and smiled.

“I’m sorry. I just really like an alone time with you while we walk. We’re facing your parents again later. Do you think they’ll ask a lot of questions?” I asked.

“Probably.” He said as we walked by the garden.

“Do you think I’ll be able to answer all of it?” I asked again.

“Mariano, you’re the smartest person I know. You’ve already wooed my parents enough, I’m sure you’re going to nail those questions too. Unless you’re hiding something under your sleeves then you better come clean now.” He jokingly said.

“What if they find out about the people I killed Don? There’s about 20 on my record.” I said.

“You what?” He asked almost horrified and I laughed.

“Yeah, in-game Donato.” I said and he laughed with me.

“In that case, I’ll say you’re a noob cause I’ve killed thousands.” He replied.

“Why do we have such fucked up sense of humour?” He asked and I laughed even more.

“You’re just bragging now with the kills.” I said and rolled my eyes.

“You started it.” He said and then went behind me and wrapped his arms around my shoulders. I always loved it when she does it.

“Thank you for bringing me here, I know it’s probably a lot for you to bring someone in here but thank you for letting me in.” I said and he squeezes me for a second and then sighs. It wasn’t a bad one though. It was calm.

“You make me happy.” He said and kissed my cheek.

“You make me very happy.” He elaborated.

I turned around and faced him. The night was beautiful. There were little lights all over the garden that made the place more intimate and romantic.  For a house as huge as this, it’s kind of sad how on a normal day, the owners that live here are never present.

Tonight is different though, it felt nice. His parents are here, their son is here and he brought me here with him. Donny’s parents were welcoming enough for me to believe that in spite of his growing up lonely, his parents are good people. I guess the reality of it is you really can’t have everything as much as you think you’ve already got everything.

But now that he has me, I hope he’s less lonely now. It made my heart soar when he said I make him happy. Because he does the exact same thing to me.

“You make me happy too Pangilinan.” I said and kissed his lips.

It was a quick one but not rushed. It was just perfect.

“Shall we go back inside?” He asked.

“Yes.” I answered and smiled.

We made our way inside and have started to eat dinner his parents prepared. They took their time in getting to know me, and I was more than happy to tell them stories about my life and just about anything that I found appropriate for a first meeting. They were curious about me. I could tell that at least. They were curious about the person who made their only child bring someone in their home for the first time.

-
-
-
-

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

343K 3.9K 83
@maxverstappen1 requests to follow you.
3K 118 9
"ᵒⁿ ᵃ ᵐⁱˢˢⁱᵒⁿ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵘⁱˡᵈ ᵃⁿ ᵉᵐᵖⁱʳᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ˡᵉᵃᵛᵉ ᵃ ˡᵉᵍᵃᶜʸ" Oc x rafael withe
13.1K 387 26
"What if?" Two words that can hunt you forever. What if you choose to be happy not minding anyone else or everything else around you, would that make...
110K 1.5K 43
Process of editing || "Alright kids. I'm going to tell you a story about how I met your father" "It all started in high school..."