You, Me and Ours

By ThatGirlNC

All it takes is one night for your life to change. A man, a woman and a vibe will lead to something more than... More

CHARACTERS
A night to remember
Positive+
The Guys
Life Line
Studio Sessions
Restaurant Surprises
Reality Check-Up
Dinner Chronicles
Album Release
Brooklyn Bridge
Attitude Check
Baby Father
Character Homes Part 1:
Character's Homes Part 2:
Flutters
Celebrating Papa
Past meets present
Photoshoots✨
Claimed
Anger Issues
Oh Baby❓
LA
Additional Characters✨
Atlanta, GA
LA Nights✨
The Black's Baby Shower
Blast of the Past💥
Thanksgiving🦃
L.A👼🏾
Unc Unc😝
🎄❤️
Refinery Rooftop🏙
NYE🍾✨
Miami, FL🌴
Update🌝
Hookah Longe💨
Lover's Day❤️‍🔥
Come Back💔
Juicy Crab🦀
A/N😅
Domino Effect⚡️
Book 2🥰

Back At It💫

1.1K 72 10
By ThatGirlNC

Over the next two weeks, Amara had returned to work part-time and Reign was back in Los Angeles shooting scenes for How to Get Away with Murder. Although it had just been 3 days since he had left, he definitely missed his little family and wanted nothing more than to be with them but he had to make sure he was making money to support them. Amara cried in his arms at the airport right before he left making him feel bad for even having to put her in that situation.

Legend was now 3 and a half months old with a fiery need to constantly have everyone's attention but he was definitely a mama's boy. Between House of Jade and modelling gigs, Amara was fully booked and paid with little time to wallow in her sadness before heading home to take care of her active son. Despite the distance, Amara and Reign had managed to communicate daily, she constantly sent him updates on Legend and made sure that they loved on each other virtually.

East was still on tour and left with only 2 major shows over the next week before heading home to chill with his princess and girl. The tour had been a success so far with guest appearances from Chris Brown and Trey Songz which propelled the ticket sales per show. Being away from his daughter was the hardest part of being a rapper and even though he tried his best to make sure she didn't feel his absence, he knew he couldn't be there for the little things.

Knowing how much the tour affected both East and Kairi, Mia made sure that she frequently picked up Kai for sleepovers and outings from Ma Dukes and Pops' house. The bond between Kairi and Yosohn had grown so much that they now affectionately referred to each other as "bubba and sissy" which warmed Mia's heart every time she heard it. Prince and Kai had officially become best friends, the white flurry pup followed her everywhere.

East was trying to convince Mia to move in with him along with papa because he wanted to be with his girl every day after the tour. In his mind, Mia moving into his house would mean that he would be one step closer to knocking her up with his next baby but she was still not sure if she was ready to take such a big step in their relationship.

The House of Jade Atlanta branch had officially opened up and Zo was mainly based there as the main manager and he was enjoying himself. As a well-known hairstylist, Zo was fully booked between his regular customers and famous people who were all raving about his skills and booking appointments constantly.

He was moving between New York and Atlanta to manage his clientele and spend time with his friends and family who were more than happy about his newfound success. One day when he was going through his DM's, one particular message caught his eye and after clicking on the username, he realised that it was Jamal from Refinery Rooftop.

Their conversations had moved from DM's to iMessage to frequent FaceTime calls between the two who had become close after chilling in Atlanta which is where Jamal is from. After his relationship with Marcus, Zo wasn't rushing to get involved with anyone and Jamal knew this so for now they were still in the talking stage, taking thins slow.

"Ooo look at my chunky chunk" Zo announced peeking into Legend's stroller leaving a kiss on his forehead, "Why his fat self always just chilling ?" he asked Amara who just flipped him off. "Leave my son along nigga" she counters shoving him out of the way pushing the stroller into the shop, once everyone noticed the stroller they crowded around Amara.

"He's too cute" Talia smiles watching as Legend slightly pouts before snuggling back into his sleep, "Okay back the fuck up, breathing all in my Godson's face and shit" Mia mugs pushing the stroller away. Bursting out into laughter, Amara just watched her disappear down the hall, "That girl just so mean" Dream comments shaking her head as they all go back to their workstations.

"How you feeling about the whole situation with Reign?" Zo asks as the best friends' chill in Mia's office, "I miss him obviously but he loves acting and I'm not about to stop him from doing what he loves. It's just harder now with Leggy cause he wants to be there for everything" Amara says.

The situation wasn't ideal but the show was blowing up and he was enjoying his time on set, "I'm so ready for East to come back cause I miss my man" Mia whines. The tour was left with one more week and with Valentine's falling on the Sunday of the same weekend, she was ready to spend the day with him.

"Enough about our unavailable niggas, how's Jamal?" Amara asks smirking up at Zo who was no holding an alert Legend, "Don't start I been told y'all we're just friends and he's good" he replies just as Legend starts whining. "Aww, you hungry chunky?" Amara asks grabbing him from Zo whilst shaking up a bottle of pumped breastmilk before feeding it to him, "Yeah, yeah you're just friends" Mia mocks right before chuckles fill up the room.

"Imma come outside and get him now Herb" Mia says into her phone as she disconnects from the phone walking out of the building to go pick up her son. Her eyes land on his car as soon as she closes the main door, "Wassup Mia, I ain't mean to mess up what you got going on" Herb apologises grabbing Yosohn's overnight bag.

"It's cool, go be with Taina cause she needs you right now" she replies as she peaks into the car noticing Yosohn playing on his iPad before noticing her "Mama, mama" he shouts with a smile on his face. "Hey papa, you had a good time with daddy?" Mia asks once he wraps his arms around her neck causing her to smile.

"He was pretty good this weekend, I gotta go but call me before his bedtime" Herb says before kissing his son's forehead. "Bye daddy" Yosohn shouts watching as his dad pulls out of the car park, "Let's go see baby Leggy" Mia suggests walking back into the building.

"Damn, I know she's the reason, Herb cheated but I feel sorry for her, no one deserves that" Amara commented after Mia had explained to both her and Zo that Taina was in the hospital because of problems with her pregnancy. Herb messaged her once he got to the hospital and informed her that he would not be able to keep Yosohn over for the two weeks as Taina was placed on bed rest due to her uterus being too weak to support the growth of their baby to full term.

"At the end of the day, this baby is Yo's sibling and I wouldn't wish this on anyone, I might go visit them with Yosohn" Mia voices. With a calm Legend in his arms, Zo allowed Yosohn to interact with the baby gently placing kisses on his head causing him to gurgle, "Oh my gosh, this is the cutest thing ever" Zo whines smiling at the scene before him along with Mia and Amara.

Shaking my head as I read through Reign's messages, I peak into Legend's room seeing his chest rise and fall before pecking his lips causing him to pout making me chuckle lightly. Sneaking out of the nursery, I head into the bathroom to wash off my Aztec Clay mask just as my phone rings making me rolls my eyes before accepting the FaceTime call.

     📱FaceTime Conversation:

R: What's good baby?

A: Hey baby, how was your day?

R: It was good, what you and baby boy do today?

A: We was chilling at House of Jade before going to the mall

R: Speaking of the mall, don't be taking my son into those fruity stores

A: Boy, I had to go get some shit and he was with me so he was bound to come in with me

R: I don't need him thinking it's cute to hang out in them lingerie stores

A: Nigga he's only been in there once calm down

R: Anyway, you gonna show me a lil something something cause I know you ain't got nothing under that shirt

A: Don't be acting thirsty like I haven't sent you videos and shit

R: (licking his lips) Bae that only makes me miss you more cause ain't nothing will ever compare to being up in you

A: (blushing) Stop cause you getting me worked up

R: Might as well finger yourself while I watch

A: Okay bae let me go into the room

                ☀️ Next Day: ☀️

"Ooo my baby mamma back" Dream announces as soon as I walk into the photoshoot studio in sweats and a baggy tee, "Girl I'm looking basic as hell" I chuckle before heading towards my agent Chrissie. "Hey girl, you ready?" she asks as we pull away from a hug, "Girl, I been ready, eating healthy and working out just to get snatched for these shoots" I express looking at the two-piece sets available for me.

"You looking really good so it's been paying off but you can either change into the set now then get glammed up or do it the other way around whichever is comfortable for you" she explains. Zo went back to Atlanta so for this shoot Dream was doing my hair and I was beyond excited to get back into my grind, "So what you doing for Papi Reigny on Valentines?" Dream asks with a smirk.

"Girl, I don't even know what he's got planned but he just said to pack my bags for the weekend" I tell her causing her to start snickering, "Bitch I need this energy, I mean fly me out or whatever" she whines. Laughing at her dramatics, "My brother been tryna wine and dine you bitch but you ain't going for it" I counter making her cheeks redden causing me to tilt my head in confusion, "Y'all are talking?" I ask.

She just rolls her eyes at my clear nosiness, "We ain't serious or nothing, we're just in the talking stage" she replies making me squeal in excitement, "Ooo girl, I definitely don't mind you becoming my sister-in-law" I comment. We both burst out into laughter knowing they were definitely not ready to hop into a relationship just yet, "Sit down and let me finish your hair" Dream complains as I move around during the remainder of our conversation.

I am healthy, I am wealthy;

I am rich, I am that bitch;

I am gonna go get that bag;

And I am not gonna take your shit;

I am protected, well respected;

I'm a queen, I'm a dream;

I do what I wanna do;

And I'm who I wanna be;

Cause I am me:

"Yaas friend you better serve" Dream shouted from behind the camera causing me to break character and fall out laughing, "Stop" I complain before concentrating again. "That's a wrap" the photographer announces showing me some of the pictures from his display screen letting me know some of them would be ready for use by tonight, "Baby you better watch out cause Reign might just knock you up" she warns making me scowl at her.

        📸SOCIAL MEDIA POSTS:

                Reign's Story:

                   Mia's Story:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 994 18
"One night, one touch, your eyes, and I was riveted." Jay Ashford worked hard to get where he is-on stage as a rhythm guitarist with the mega-famous...
108K 3.5K 34
It's so crazy how you could have everything you've ever dreamed of and then have it snatched from you in a matter of two minutes.. Yaminah Idigni kno...
994K 28.9K 81
love /l^v/ an intense feeling of deep affection. It's one of those things that you want to feel but hate the pain it causes. Warning - This book i...
23.7K 4.1K 83
"What's happening?, why are they taking you away? Say something already!! Please say something" I broke down in hot tears as I dragged him trying to...