(Boboiboy X Yaya) After Years...

Av MEhis_BabyBlue

Boboiboy x Yaya #1 in BoYa 25 March,2023 read to find out (◠‿◕) But if you want some fluffy and cheesey stor... Mer

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4

Chapter 5

1.2K 35 30
Av MEhis_BabyBlue

Boboiboy's POV....
I wake up as the sun light hit my face. I open my eyes but felt a emptiness in my hands.
I sat up and recognise everything. But I remembered she was here last night.

Soooooo, it means it all was my dream?

But I felt her she was here last night. I am now worried.

Am I became a mental Patient?I thought

I couldn't help but to worry about her and remember all things from last night. But if it wasn't a dream then where is she? I began to think. I reached out for my cap which I vividly remember I kept it on the bedside table. But it wasn't there.

Suddenly I heard a sound from down stairs. My heart calmed a bit. But though I am not sure if it was she. I quickly run to downstairs. In my way in the stairs I saw the picture of my and yaya is turned upside down. Which I had turned upside down on the other side.

When I reached down stairs I saw yaya in the kitchen cooking breakfast.
I quickly went to her. I hug her from behind tightly.

"I thought you were disappeared again. Why didn't you wake me up? Next time please tell me before you go!" I scolded her.

"Sorry. It's that you were sleeping like a rock so I let you be."

" I don't care. Next time kept waking me up until I open my eyes."

"Ok. If you say so."

"Good girl.What is in breakfast?"

She turned around to face me and said "pancakes."

"Yummm. Haven't eat them in a while."

"Go sit. It's ready."

She arrange the table but I went again and hug her then began to spun her around in the kitchen. She giggled.

Oh!! How much I missed her giggling.

"Hey! Put me down you dork!!"

I stopped after sometimes. She looked at me and I looked at her honey brown eyes. I put my mouth near her ear and spoke " my hat looks awesome on you my love." So, it was the reason why I didn't found it on the bedside table. She blushed.

"Do you have a fever you looked red." I asked teasing her.

"N-no dummy!" She said and playfully slap my chest.

"Hahahahaha....just kidding my love."

"Hmph" she pouted.

"No need to be pout." I said and put my hand on her slim waist. She shivered in my action. And became crimson red as a Tomato. "I think you have a fever. Your face is like a Tomato." I teased again.

"I said n-no! That means no!" She said.

"Awwww my love is pouting??"

"No! I'm not."

"Yeah you are."

"No!"

"Yes"

"No!!"

"Yessssssss"

"No"

"Yeeeee-" she cut me off by a kiss. I can tell my whole face is now crimson.

she broke the kiss and wishpered in my ear "who is red now?"

"I see you were brave now???"

"Shut up. And eat or no breakfast for you."

"Oh. Ok. What are you waiting for let's eat." I grab her hand and drag her to sit on the table." I would love if you continue the game after eating."

"Shut up and eat!"

We sat side by side.

Skip after eating....

We sat in the couch I was sitting a few centimetres away from her.

"So yaya where were you all this time?" I suddenly asked.

Ahhhhhhh!!! Sometimes I hate my blabbering mouth.
There were many questions but why that one?!!!

"Me? Ummm...I was...I was.."

"You don't have to tell-"

"N-no listen. Remember when we defeated ******......" [You can put the villain's name. Please only this time my. head is not working for a name.]

I nodded.

"....I don't know...but it's like she had pulled a cruse on me. I -I felt like I couldn't control my power.... And-and after this every night I wake up seeing a nightmare." She stop at this point then looked at me.

I moved closer to her and put my hand on her hand. Then I gave her a small smile. She did the same action.

"I always put out my bad Powers elsewhere far from cities like beside the beach or beside the forest. Where no harm could be done.... But one day a person saw me in this state. He offer me that he can cure me. He have a agency where he and his team traind persons like me how to control our power. He also gave me his card. Then also said that I have to go with him in that agency but I can't tell anyone. Not even you." She said and a tear rolled down from her cheek. I brushed it using my thumb and said her to continue.

"At first I clearly told him that I am not interested. But he said no problem if I need his help then I can always come to his agency. I thought that I don't need it, it would be cure itself. But that night I again saw a nightmare w-w-where I. I killed you!!! I killed the love of my life!!!!" She stopped and looked at me then suddenly she hug me tightly and began to cry.

I immediately hug her too. And let her cry "shhhh Yaya I am here with you look. I am alright. Shhhh. Don't cry. Or you looked like a big baby girl."

She stopped crying and smiled a little at my statement.

"Now can you tell me what happened after that?"

She nodded and continued " after that I picked up the card that the person gave me and immediately pack my things. Then went to that agency. It was a long journey It took 5hours. When I reached there I felt I had left a important thing in home. I couldn't remember it. But though as days went by I recognise the most important thing for me in the world is you. Boboiboy. You." She said and pointed at me.

I felt very happy that I am her important thing.

"You don't believe how much I felt happy to see you again. I trained there nonstop. We don't even allowed to talk to each other. Only practice and practice. The whole 3years I trained. And look now I have the control of my power."

I hugged her more tightly. She snuggled in my chest. We stayed like that for some moments.

But suddenly she asked me a question.

YAYA'S POV......

"So Boboiboy when I was not here don't you tried to move on?"

I am a dumb I know. But what I can do? I need to know.

And we both already know that if he had moved on then I am not gonna angry at him.
Afterall it's all my fault. I leave him not informing him.

His silence gave me the answer.

He had moved o-

"Yaya do you know how much worried am I ? When I found out you were missing?"

I nodded. yes he was. It's natural for him to worry about me. He has a overprotective side.

It's true I left him. He should had to move on. He shouldn't have to wait for me. He is much more broken hearted than me.

"Then you need to know that I thought you don't ever come back and I don't have the desire to living. But I have a feeling that you will come back so I live for you." He said.

He truly is sweet isn't he?

I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

" The truth is I tried to move on. Many girls proposed to me. But I turned them all down. I love you only you."

There is a proud feeling that I am the only woman in his heart. And from now no body can't seperate us.

"Boboiboy isn't it's good that after the darkness if 3 years my first light is you."

He nodded.

I am happy that after all these years we are together as we thought.

He kissed my forehead. And we again snuggled close to eachother on the couch.

The end.

Vote and comment.
Hope you like it...

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

4.7K 94 4
(under edit) Vacation of boboiboy and his friends read to find more BOYA and little much FAYI #1 in BoYa (December 2022)
63.5K 3.4K 46
(Featuring: Kim Samuel) A story of creatures who were join by force in order to save their world that is invisible by the human eye. Carat Kingdom is...
5.8K 411 28
author tiada deskripsi. Tetapi inshaAllah ada ilmu berguna dan drama membuatkan anda sendu jadi single.
2.7K 61 11
Baca je lah, harap korang gelak ketawa dan enjoy