My Husband, A Manwhore

Da LandeTate

Natasha Benson-McCowell is a smart, intelligent and successful business woman who owns a transportation comp... Altro

♦A Glimpse♦
♥Hiring a Maid♥
♥Temptress♥
♥Seduction♥
♥terrible dancer♥
♥Doubts♥
♥the dream♥
♥the wedding♥
♥Friendship Break♥
♥the deal♥
♥HBD♥
♥trip♥
♥truth revealed♥
♥Missing♥
♥Perfect Couple♥
♥celeb life♥
♥Custody?♥
♥Immaturity♥
♥Pregnant!♥
♥a disappointment♥
♥New found Feelings♥
♥Booty Calls♥
♥Doubts♥
♥Cheating Again♥
♥Epilogue♥

♥Heart Collasp♥

524 23 2
Da LandeTate

Tasha

Since my divorce, my life have never been the same again. I couldn't stop thinking about him and sleep didn't come easily to me since my dreams were full of nightmares. On top of that my parent kept exacting pressure on me to marry Nic. And since the day I slept with him, it became even worse.

Day in day out, my marriage to Nic became the interesting topic. They even went to the extent of inviting Nic over trying to get us to discuss about the night I regretted the most. Thankfully, Nic and I discussed about the issue and agreed that it was a one night stand and both of us were under the influence of alcohol. I was sick and tired of parents behavior and it led to a heated argument with my father. This explains why I'm now staying in one of my houses. Its been two weeks since I moved out.

The Sun rays shone on my face immediately poking me out of my trance. I came to realization that I had a party to attend. It was my daughter Hannah's birthday. I looked at her already wrapped gift with a trending Elsa doll.

I was happy that I could attend my daughter's birthday party and at the same time I dreaded the idea of meeting the two people who betrayed me acting all love dovey. Rubbing it into my fresh wounds. I admit I still loved Henry and I never thought that the day of our divorce could ever come. I saw myself and him with grey hair tending to our grandkids but it was all squashed in one day.

Why am I so unlucky?

I went into the shower, freshened up and wore a flared dark green dress which ended just above my knees. I paid it with a black wedge sandals. I completed the look with light makeup making sure I concealed my blackened eyes. I went with a straight look after dying it completely black. I picked up Hannah's present and some paperwork that needed Anya's signature. I had retrieved their company from her uncle now it was time to change ownership of the company. With that, I was ready to go.

Here goes nothing..... I thought while I walked through the gates of the house which I once considered to be my paradise. All memories flashed back from the time I was a newly wedded bride to the time I gave birth to my two children.

The house was decorated in purple which was Hannah's favorite color. The guest were already chatting the party away. I scoffed when I saw the media. They did invite the media, what did I expect? They rushed over to me and started to fire questions at me: how do you feel seeing them together? Do you still love Henry? Henry and Anya are now engaged, are you aware?

"Guys, guys, listen. I'm here to attend my daughter's party. What's with the questions?" I asked and decided to walk pass them with the help of Hank and other five bodyguards.

I was hurt with their questions but I didn't show it. I came out of my thoughts when I heard Hannah's squeal coming towards me and Henry jnr too.

"Mommy!" She squealed with happiness.

"Mom!" Henry jnr said at the same time with Hannah.

"My babies." I said as I hugged them while kissing them all over their faces in which Henry jnr tries to escape mumbling a 'I'm not a baby anymore'. He hates it.

"So where's my present?" Hannah asked looking at me expectantly.

"Oh I was getting to that. Impatient, are we?" I smiled at her. I motioned Hank to hand over the present. "Happy Birthday Sweetheart." I said giving her the wrapped box.

"What's in there?" Hannah questioned again.

"Wanna open and see?" I replied with a question and she nodded in response. I held the box for her as she opened it.

"its Elsa!" She screamed at the sight of the doll and threw her hands around my neck hugging me, "thank you mommy. You're the best."

"You're welcome sweetheart." I hugged her back after kissing her forehead.

"I will show my friends." She excitedly and rushed to her friends. I smiled as I watched run towards her friends.

"What about my present?" Henry jnr questioned expectantly.

"I thought I would give you a present on your birthday." I responded.

"In that case I want something big on my birthday." He said.

"Okay, sweetheart. I will make sure I will bring you something big."

"You promise?"

"I promise." He smiled.

I hugged him and when I was about to kiss him, "No kissing." he hid face from me and I chuckled. "I'm going to my friends." And he rushed off.

Anya and Henry came towards me. My eyes moved to Henry's arm around Anya's waist. I felt like I was being buried a thousand kilometre underground.

"Hey Natasha." Anya's voice squealed with happiness and I could sense that she wanted to rub her relationship with Henry in my face.

"Oh hey Anya how are you doing?" I said matching the tone of her voice. I saw a hint of surprise on her face and I think she expected me to be hurt.

"Im okay." She replied placing her hand on Henry chest checking my reaction regularly but I didn't show any emotion.

"Okay. Hi Henry." I smiled at him and he only nodded in response. There was a moment of silence and I broke it "Oh I almost forgot. Henry can I talk to you in private?"

"If you want to talk to me, you can as well talk in front of Anya. She's my fiance now." He said emphasizing the word fiance. Anya smiled in victory.

"Alright then," i paused "Hank." I motioned him to give me the papers in an envelope. "Here, these papers needs to be signed.... " before I could go further Henry cut me off.

"If you want to reopen the custody case for my children, think again because that ain't gonna happen." He spat causing me to sigh and roll my eyes.

"Oh God, just let me finish, will you?" I almost yelled but controlled myself. The more I was in front of them the more my heart collapsed. "Anya needs to sign these papers and send them to my office soon after. She can take her time to read them. If she needs to correct them, then she can contact my PA." I said it fast because I wanted to get away from them.

"What are these papers for?" Anya asked.

"You can read and find out." I paused. "Congratulations on your engagement, I'm really happy for you, guys." I faked a smile making sure my sarcasm was clear. "Excuse me."

I left them standing dumbstruck and a victory smile appeared on my face unnoticed though but after Henry had whispered to Anya: "she's up to something. Tasha is a very smart woman. I know her well." I smirked at that.

I greeted some of the people I knew, that is Henry's friends and their wives. They a had look of sympathy for me but I assured them that I was okay. After that I went over to see Henry's mother, his father was busy talking to his friends.

"I'm very sorry on behalf of my son, Natasha. I don't even know what's gotten into him." His mother Saisha said.

"Mom, no need to apologise. I'm okay and Henry has made his choice, mother. We can't change that, can we?" I smiled at her as she cupped my face.

"That's true but hes making a wrong decision. That woman ain't good for him. But what to do? He's blinded by the love he has for her." She said worriedly. "You know what? You deserve much better, Natasha. You need to put him behind and find someone who truly deserves and loves you. I'm sure Henry will realize his mistake and the day he realizes it, it will be too late."

"But mother how can I? I still love him and it hurts seeing him with her." I sadly responded.

"Just divert the love you have for him to another, baby. Someone like Nic can be a perfect candidate." She gestured to Nic who was standing at the entrance.

"Nic and I are just friends, mother. Why's it everyone is trying to get me close to him. He's just my friend and nothing more. "

"Okay. I was just saying." She raised her hands in surrender.

"Okay." I said and her friends started to approach us. I didn't want to linger around them because I don't know why mother plays with them. All they do was gossiping. "Excuse me." I excuse myself and headed to Nic who was holding two presents. "What're you doing her?" I asked.

Instead of replying, he questioned me, "am I not allowed to attend my best kids birthdays.?"

"No."
Henry Jnr and Hannah came rushing into Nic's arms and he carried them after making me hold the presents. He then instructed me to hand over the presents, one to Henry Jnr and the other to Hannah. We talked about a lot of things while standing with the Nic and knew he was trying his best to distract me.

Later, I decided to leave the party because I couldn't bear it. I said my goodbyes and Nic accompanied me to my house. I was about to open the door myself but Nic stopped me.

"Do you want to crush my gentlemanliness?"

"That's not a word."

"To me, it is so stay and I will open it for you." I laughed and he smiled looking at me.

"What?"

"I'm just happy that you laughed because of me. I wish I could make you happy for the rest of my life."

I pondered at his words,

What's wrong with him?

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

33.4K 458 10
After getting a divorce, Eli went to a small silent town to hide from the wrath of her ex husband and hide the fact that she was five weeks pregnant...
10.8K 674 35
Everyone wants to reach their home as soon as possible after their tiring jobs. Well, Lisa Manoban has some other thoughts about it. She never want...
310K 8.4K 17
"My Love, I apologise and beg for your pardon a thousand of times" I rubbed her beautiful strong current hair. Lillian turned her head and saw the he...
13.6K 300 24
"I married you to make your life hell." He paused for a moment, relishing in my fear. "You're not allowed to enjoy; you're not allowed to have fun. Y...