Always His | (Book 3) 18+

Av thenuggiequeen

BOOK THREE OF THE BLACK SERIES *this book CANNOT be read as a stand-alone* -- "Get the hell off of me, Lucian... Mer

***description***
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
epilogue

fifteen

36.8K 1K 471
Av thenuggiequeen

AMELIA
**
***
*****

"I told you not to drink so much, Luc," I reminded him as I walked into the washroom with a glass of water and some Tylenol. Lucian groaned in response, his face still well-hidden by the toilet bowl. "You sure you'll be okay going to work?"

He nodded, followed by another round of him throwing up. I sighed and ran my fingers through his hair, feeling his hand move to grab the toilet paper. After flushing the toilet, he wiped his mouth, still whining. I helped him stand up and handed him his toothbrush, watching as he slowly brushed his teeth with his eyes closed.

"Why'd you let me drink so much?" He muttered, spitting into the sink.

"Because you felt like drinking would be something else fun you could do after we had sex," I responded with a teasing smile, kissing his arm. "We leave in an hour. Get ready."

He mocked me and I chuckled, squealing when he smacked my ass. I playfully glared behind my shoulder and saw the hint of a smirk on his lips before he continued brushing his teeth. I walked into the kitchen and set his plate of scrambled eggs in his seat, along with some orange juice. I heard the shower turn on and decided to quickly get dressed in a simple dress, making sure to add a decorative belt around my waist. Just as I found a pair of heels to wear from my suitcase, Lucian walked in the room, looking a bit less like death. Plus, he didn't smell like alcohol anymore, which was a big plus.

"What'll you tell the other managers when they figure out we're seeing each other?" I asked, slipping into my heels as he flopped into bed.

"To mind their own business and fuck off," he honestly answered, turning his head and grinning. "Must you make everything you wear look so sexy?"

I chuckled, sitting next to him. I didn't miss the way his eyes flitted down to my chest for a moment as I laid down beside him. I flicked his forehead and he winced, narrowing his eyes at me playfully.

"You need to get up, baby," I murmured, kissing his cheek. Lucian smiled. "I know your stomach and liver hurts but you also told the building you'd be in today."

He whined. "I changed my mind. Stay home with me."

"I have a job to do," I said back, chuckling when he pulled me closer. "You better not kiss me, vomit breath."

"I brushed my teeth twice when I went in the shower," he grumbled back, moving his hand to my jaw and tilting it back. "Now give me a kiss."

I shook my head, giggling when he wrapped his arm around me. Lucian kissed along my shoulder and neck, smiling when I would squirm and laugh. He pulled back last second and kissed me gently, chuckling when I began to wiggle in his arms to get away. Eventually I gave in, lying there limp.

"Why the hell are you lying down like that?" He asked.

I didn't respond, finally shoving his face away and getting out of bed. Lucian sighed and rested one arm over his eyes, relaxing while I used the washroom to finish up. When I re-entered, Lucian was just finishing pulling his pants up. He looked up and leaned down once I was close enough, pecking my lips twice. I smiled and walked to the vanity across the room, grabbing my earrings and putting them in. Lucian came up from behind me, this time fully dressed, and rested his hands on my hips, his head resting against the crook of my neck.

"I don't wanna go to work," he mumbled, pressing his lips to my shoulder.

"I know you don't." I rested my hands on his once I was finished, leaning against him. "You shouldn't have said yes when they called to see if you were coming. You're the boss—can't you just tell them you won't be there."

He grunted in response. "But then you won't be here and I'd be alone. At least you'd be in front of my office if I went to work."

I blushed, watching his lips curl into a grin when he noticed.

"Go eat," I said, turning around to tie the tie he had loosely hanging around his neck. I pulled him down and kissed him quickly, feeling his grip tighten on my waist. I chuckled when he pulled me closer.

"Quickie?" He asked. I smiled at the question, feeling he kiss down my throat. "Please?"

"No," I chuckled, feeling his breath as he huffed. "After work, for sure—maybe during work, too."

He smirked, kissing me quickly. "Sounds like a plan."

I gasped when he smacked my ass, chuckling softly. "You dick, stop that."

Lucian grinned, kissing me again. "Fine, fine, fine... one more kiss."

I grinned, cupping his cheeks and pecking his lips several times. "We need to go, baby. Stop getting me distracted and finish getting ready."

Lucian chuckled and kissed my cheek. "Yes, ma'am."

***

I heard someone clear their throat from in front of me and I looked up from the computer to find Ethan staring down at me with narrow eyes. I raised an eyebrow and leaned back, crossing my arms.

"Hey, Ethan," I said and pursed my lips as his hands moved to my desk, his knuckles turning white as he gripped it tightly.

"Where did you go Friday night?" He asked, narrowing his eyes even more when I didn't answer. "After you had rudely left me on the dance floor I didn't see you until you left with some guy."

I glanced at his hands. "Yeah, I went to someone's place. I didn't owe you anything by inviting you, I was just being a nice friend. I made it pretty obvious in a text earlier this week that I was seeing someone."

Ethan chuckled humourlessly. "Friend? You know, you're nothing but a fucking slut, Amelia. I didn't have to talk to you your first day, I was just trying to get in your fucking pants."

Though I made sure my face looked unfazed, I could feel my heart squeeze. I didn't even have anything to say at his words, feeling my bottom lip tremor. Right as Ethan let go of the desk, Lucian opened his office door.

"Hey, you wanna go to—oh, is there something I can help you with, Ethan?"

"Nope, I was just leaving." I looked down at my work when I felt both pair of eyes on me. "Talk to you soon, Amelia."

Ethan walked away and Lucian turned my chair to him, looking into my eyes with a concerned look.

"What did he say, Mia?" He muttered to me, tilting my head up slightly.

"He, uh... he just called me a slut for going home with you," I hesitantly spoke to him quietly. "And that he was just trying to get in his pants."

Lucian clenched his jaw and looked up, his eyes immediately moving to the aisle Ethan worked in. "I gave that asshole one chance to clean up his fucking act and all he does and do the same fucking shit."

With that out in the open, he walked towards him. I could hear him demanding Ethan to walk in his office before walking back, waiting until Ethan was in the office before slamming the door. I wanted to listen in but his office was soundproof so I couldn't.

About fifteen minutes later, Ethan walked out and immediately glared at me. I immediately looked away and he didn't leave until Lucian walked out, ordering for him to pack up his things. Once he was gone, he turned to me.

"I've had another person tell me about similar actions about a year back," Lucian told me. "I gave him a second chance because I had hoped with how much he was begging and pleading—crying, basically—that he'd get how much I don't tolerate that shit. She had quit to move to San Diego with her fiancée, anyway. He obviously didn't get the memo."

I nodded and he gestured to the office. After looking around to make sure there weren't any peepers, I followed him in and closed the door behind him. I looked around the modern office, looking back towards his office to find him rubbing his temples.

"Still got a headache?" I asked, sitting in front of his office.

He nodded with a grunt. "I'm never gonna drink again."

I chuckled quietly, crossing my legs and looking around. "How do you know if people are at the door if this entire place is soundproof?"

"I have a buzzer put into my phone," he said, showing it to me. "I just press the button and it'll make a clicking sound to know people can come in."

I nodded, taking in the scenery of the space until my eyes landed on a picture he had on the bookshelf to his left. I stood up and walked to it, taking it off of the shelf and admiring it. A small smile tugged at my lips as I examined it closely; it was of the summer I had just turned twenty-one (around the time before Lucian and I had gotten into a fight which led to not seeing each other for two years—surprisingly it wasn't after my drunk call with him during the school year).

He came down to Florida to visit me for the summer and I managed to convince him to take this single photo of us. The sun was setting and he had put his shirt over my body and his hat on my head after sunburning my cheeks. My arms were thrown around his neck as I kissed his cheek while Lucian surprisingly had a wide grin on his face he held our two beers, making sure his arm was around my waist.

I remember taking at least three more photos before deleting them all because I liked this one a lot more. Then I deleted this one four weeks later, along with all of the other photos I had of the two of us... then I recovered them all an hour later from the recently deleted bin.

I didn't even know he kept this...

"I loved the picture too much to get rid of it," Lucian said, his arms wrapping around me a second later. "It's by far the favourite one I have of us."

I turned my head to look back at him. "You have more?"

He nodded sheepishly. "Had to make an album for them in my phone because you always took so many of us."

I chuckled at the memory, nodding my head. "I did. I couldn't help it, though. You seemed so carefree that summer and I rarely got to see you like that."

He was quiet, kissing my jaw. After another moment, I put the photo back. Lucian turned me around, his arms still around my waist.

"You think we'll be able to go without fighting every week unlike that summer?" He asked with a teasing smile, gliding his hands to my hips slowly.

I chuckled. "I don't know, we always had some pretty good angry and makeup sex."

Lucian laughed, finally leaning down and pressing our lips together. I grinned, immediately returning it, and I didn't miss the way he didn't hesitate in pulling me closer. My arms went around his neck and I got on my toes, pulling away when his hands began to twist the hem of my dress with his fingers.

"You just couldn't wait," I mumbled against his lips, feeling him grin and pull me to his desk. "Lucian, there are cameras."

"Not when I don't want there to be," he responded, pushing his papers aside and picking me up to set me on the desk.

Wrapping my legs around his waist, I pulled him closer and cupped his cheeks when he kissed me deeply. Lucian gripped my hair as I moaned, not even hesitating before pulling my dress over my hips. One of my hands travelled to the back of his neck and I whimpered as he rolled his hips forward against mine, grunting.

"Thirty minutes," I breathed out. "Make it fast, Lucian."

I felt him move his hand between my legs and smirk. "Commando, huh?"

I blushed, moaning when he tested my wetness with his fingers.

"Don't worry, mia bella," he mumbled against my lips, giving them one last peck. "We both know I can make you come at least three times in that time."

I rolled my eyes at the cocky undertone of his voice, grasping his shoulders with a loud moan as he pushed two fingers into me.

*****
***
**

WORD COUNT: 2113

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

719K 23.9K 56
Luca is a 28 year old mafia don, who is trying to better himself mentally with everything he's been through, he just wants to feel free. Kiana is a 2...
83.1K 2.1K 36
She was lost and so was he. Who knew that two broken hearts can connect to one. Arabella's world has been rigged since the day she was born. Her fat...
243K 7.6K 40
Meet 19 year old Aqua she's not like other girls she's sassy when she needs to be but all around lovely and nice everyone loves her and she had a alr...
1.1M 35.4K 48
BOOK 1 MATURE CONTENT 18+ Read at your own risk I slowly lifted the thin long sleeve over her head and she sat up a little in the process to help me...