The Love Battle(Chaelisa)

uncoverstory04

Never had the interest in getting married or involving in any kinds of special relationship. Everything feels... Еще

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
Soft Reminder
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
Being Detective
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
Announcement For The New Story
About The New Story

31

2.2K 91 22
uncoverstory04

ROSÉANNE PARK POV

I was greeted by a big mansion,as big as mine as I drive through the big gate that got M letter on top of it.Bodyguard are lining all around the house and I think..they are surrounding the whole out part of the house from the front to the back.Well,not too surprising cus my house are just the same as hers to.It's for safety.

Being popular and success makes you need to be guarded all the time.Some from the reporters and some from the enemies.Reporters are less scary but enemies is.Those unwilling created enemies in business world can do anything to you in order to get their revenge if they lose a project to you or to sabotage the contract and so on.Like,what happen to me a month ago(etc).They attacked me because they don't want me to terminate the contract with their boss.Well,those man who attacked me is from Mafia.Crazy,isn't it? Who told them to break the rules in the contract by sabotaging our company profit more than half which left 30 percent out of 100.I'm not stupid to deal with such parasites.So,I terminate the contract but yeah..who knows they will go on rampage and wish to kill me in the end.But..still,here I am.I'm living well and breathing.Luckily Lisa was there when things happen.I'll be forever thankful for that.

I drive my car to the big garage and park my car on the empty parking place.I got out of the car and round my car to take my luggage from the back seat.After taking that,I lock my car and walk out.

The man on his 30's greet me outside the garage.He is one of the bodyguard who's in charge to take care of the house. "Mrs.Manoban" he bow his head. "Do you need help?" he offer.

I was taken aback.How did he know who I am? I never come to Lisa mansion,not to say meeting with any of her family bodyguard or workers.

I nod my head. "Bring my luggage to Lisa room.By the way,did you know if Lisa was home or what? Well,I can't really find her car since she keep on switching car.There's a lot in the garage,you know" I said as I point my index finger to the lining car inside the garage.There's too much.Probably around 50 above.All are different colors and version and type and brand.

"Sure" he smile.A polite smile.

I nod my head and hand him my heavy luggage.He walk straight to the entrance of the big luxury white Mansion.I followed him behind,eyeing every and each structure of the mansion.It'so modern,nice and fancy.It's so good.

"Welcome,Mrs.Manoban" two man who's standing on each side of the big door greet me in unison.

Again,I was surprise.How did they know me? Did Lisa told them about me? Or is it my parents-in-law?

Ignoring their greet,I made my way inside.Just right when I step in,the door behind me close.I can hear the laughter from somewhere near.I try to focus my hearing.

"They are in the kitchen" somebody says which makes me jump a bit.I swear,my heart is pounding crazily and I can get heart attack for that.

I look at the figure that standing beside me.She was dressed in maid clothes and I quickly know who she was.She must be one of the house maid.

"Kitchen?" I question her.

She nod. "Yes,ma'am.Your wife with her friend,her sister and parents is in the kitchen.They are eating their dinner." She explain.

Friend? Lisa friend? Who is that Lisa friend? I never knew she got a friend. Well, let's see who that friend of hers later.

"Okay.Can you bring me there?" Ask me.

She nod again. "Sure"

Suddenly I remember about something.About my curiosity of how can all the workers in this house know me.This maid seems nice.So,why don't I ask her?

"Hey,wait." I stop her right when she was about to start walking.

"Yeah?" She arch her eyebrow.

"How did you know me? I mean,everyone know me in the outside also" I point at the door. "I never come here.Lisa and I live in my parents house since married.So, it's kinda weird when I was known by all of you even though I never come here" I frown.

She chuckle. "Well,Mrs.Manoban hang your big giant photo in her room right after the marriage night.There's also your wedding photo where you kissed.Lot's of your photo were hang in there,you know" she smiled. "After your photo were hang,she gather everyone and told us all about you.About how gorgeous,perfect, beautiful,cute and dainty you are.She keep on complimenting you like someone who's lost in love.She then showed us your photo and we quickly memorize.She ain't joking.You are very very very very beautiful in that photo.Everyone agree with that.And now,you look more beautiful in person.I almost pop my eyes out when I saw you standing here just now.Too angelic" she said which makes me blush.

"Lisa compliment me.Lisa remember me.Lisa love me.Lisa hang my giant photo inside her room.My goddd!!!! Imma die!!". I thought as I try to fight my lips from curling to smile.I swear,I'm jumping inside my head right now.I want to jump also in the reality but that would crept everyone out especially this maid who's standing in front of me.I should control myself.I can't smile too or else that would makes me look so fucking vulnerable. "Keep a straight face,Roséanne" I remind.

"Shall we go now?" Offer her and I quickly nod.

We made our way to the kitchen.It took some time since the house are big as hell.I almost roll my eyes as I walk closely behind her because we seems like not getting there when I thought we are.

And finally,she stop walking and face me.

"It's there" she point her index finger to the one big brown door which I assume as kitchen.A weird kitchen.Why the hell did they do dinner in a confine space like that? What's the need of the door? Gosh,this family is weird.

I nod my head and mouth "You can go".

She walk away and I waited for her to dissapear from my sight.Once she is gone,I took a deep breath,facing the door closely one feet away.

I push the big brown door and we're greeted by a loud noise of people laughing but it stop after two second I push the door.

There's Kheyn Manoban and his wife.Jennie,Lisa and...the WHORE! What the hell did the whore do here? And why was she sitting beside Lisa?

Everyone look at me and my eyes only focus on two person,Lisa and the whore,of course.

"Roséanne! I didn't know you will be back today.You need to tell us all first.This is a big surprise" my mother-in-law is the first to greet me. "Come here" she invite.

I drag my heavy feel feet towards the dinning table and sat next to Jennie Unnie.She offer me her sweet charming smile which I return reluctantly.We are sitting across to Lisa.Lisa is facing Jennie and I am facing the whore.

I roll my eyes to the girl in front of me.I know she seen it because she frown after I did that.

"Victory!!!" I shout inside my head.

"So,have your business trip end?" My father-in-law spoke.

"Huh? Business trip?" I thought.Since when did I go for business trip? I was basically at home.I didn't go anywhere other than office few days ago.Then,I stay at home..then..here.I am here right now.

"Roséanne?" He call for me and I snap my head towards him. "Lisa told us you go for your business trip few days ago when she comes here" he confess.He took a big bite of the steak on her fork.

"So, it's Lisa who start all that?" I glance towards her who avoid my eye contact.

I grit my teeth.That girl really know how to lie,huh? Who does she think she is? Even on my first hour meeting her,she already made me feel so fucking annoyed.First,with the whore sitting beside her.Now,the lie she told her parents? What else I'd she keep from me?

But for now,I just need to go with the flow.I'll settle that things in the bedroom latter.

"Y..yes Sir Khyne Manoban" I utter Which makes everyone look at me.Why are they looking at me like I'm some weirdo here?

"You call me what?" He raise her eyebrow,looking all surprise which I'm so fucking confuse about.

"Sir Khyne Manoban" I repeat. "Isn't that your name,sir?" I bow my head,keeping my formality.

Everyone laugh.Including Lisa and the whore.

What's so funny? Why are they laughing? The fuck they laugh at me?

"Roséanne" Jennie is the one who speak.She grab me by my waist. "You should call him your dad.You are legally Lisa wife.So,that's mean you are part of this family." She laugh histerically again.

"Drop the formality,Roséanne.We're home now.Even in the office,drop it.You are my daughter.Not my partner in business.We're family" said Lisa dad.

"Huh?" I'm still confuse as hell here.

"Come on Roséanne.Lisa ain't joking about you being all nerdy" Jennie chuckle.

I was taken aback for what Jennie had said.Lisa told them I was a nerd? A fucking NERD? Who the hell she think she are?!

"Well,just remember that nerd people are the smartest" I wink at her and glare at Lisa after.I gave her my death glare which she ignore.She gave me a very cold expression like the one she use when we first met in our family dinner.

"You're lucky I love you or else I will kill you right here,right now" thought me. "Get your ass together Roséanne.Be patience.Don't lash on her.You want to make things right,remember?" I remind myself of my real purpose of why I'm here tonight.

I notice a glance from someone who's sitting across to me.The whore,of course.Just who other than her?

Rolling my eyes,I stare at her.She look confuse,scared and stupid to me.

"Why don't I take my revenge? She fucking dare to mess with me.Now see what Roséanne Park can do" I smirk at my own thoughts as I stare at her.Her face expression change when I smirk.Her eyebrow arch like she's giving me a glare of "what the hell are you thinking about?".

Retreating my seat a bit to the back,I took a quick glance below the table to spot her leg.Once I find hers,I took a sip of my water trying to play cool but then I kick her leg hard under the table using my heels.I'm sure that Fucking Hurt Down there cus the next thing I hear is her scream.

"Ow!" She scream and Lisa quickly grab her by her waist,looking as concern as hell.I'm gonna puke here,seriously.

"What happen?" Ask Lisa to that stupid girl,glance down the table when the girl grab her leg.

I roll my eyes when Lisa made eye contact with me.

She fucking dare touch the whore in front of me.I wonder what they do behind my back.Urghh!! My heart hurt! Fucking Hurt!!!

"Dear heart,why are you being so fucking dumb to hurt yourself for an unnecessary thing like this". I comfort myself but yeah...it's not comforting but making me more and more angry as I saw Lisa hug that wHoRe to comfort her.

FUCKING BITCH!!!!!

Groaning,I excuse myself from the dinner and heading to Lisa room: upstairs.

Once I made it upstairs,I was greeted by different colour of bedroom door on which I don't know which one is Lisa's.I should had asked Jennie Unnie earlier.Damnit!!!!!!

After one fucked up thing,another coming.The hell is happening to my life?!!!!!

Now,I have to open one by one this fucking room door.Lucky me,the maid who I talked with earlier when I first came to the mansion give me some details about Lisa bedroom.So,my chance to find her room is pretty big.

I walk to the corner in the left side.The door is the black one.I push it and nothing was there.It looks like a guest bedroom.Just bed,walk in closet,some furniture and no sign of somebody living in there.The wall is plain purple.No picture of me.No nothing.So,this is not Lisa room.Definitely not!

I open the following door,the blue one and still no picture of me.The next one is yellow,locked.The other next one, it's my parents-in-law room because there's their young married picture hanging on the wall.Then I open the next one,it's Jennie's.The one's left is the red one in the corner.

It must be Lisa bedroom.

I twist open the door knob and to my surprise,the maid is right.My picture is there!.I mean,my giant picture are the first to greet me because it was hanged on the other side,across to the door.It was my picture.The picture I took this year January which is about five months ago (I know it's recently but whatever).I was wearing my always stylish formal suit with my always sexy charming pose.Pfttt....I'm the most perfect creature God ever created,remember?

Where did she get that? Don't tell me she take one of my picture frame from my room and send it to the shop to make it bigger.

Gosh,why didn't I notice this earlier? Lisa are such a dick! She should tell me she love me.That would make things easier for us two.Fucking annoying this Manoban!

I glance to the next big gigantic photo right next to my photo.It was Lisa photo in her formal dress.I think it was took recently.Her hair is short there like how her hair is,right now.

I step fully in,leaving the door still open.I can close it later.I just want to take a closer look at Lisa picture.It's so fucking gorgeous.Something about that picture makes my heart beat fast.The serious gorgeous stare from her.God,I love it.I love that serious face of her.

"God Roséanne.You are crazy!!!"  i laugh at my own thought.How can i fall in love with such a dick? Crazy,haha...

Is this how Lisa felt about me?

If so,then...I understand her.

God,only Lisa could do this to my damn pity heart.What kind of spell did she use?

I touch the picture,trailing my hand on the dress Lisa wear in the frame.I admire her beautiful self.

God, she's angelic and unreal.What a perfect human being.

After some time staring at that picture,I walk towards the big king size bed to sit.Right when I was about to reach the bed,someone grab me by my shoulder and turn my body.

It was Lisa!

Lisa is here.

It's her!

I was about to ask her what she is doing but then she push me harshly that makes me fall flat on the bed.Before I could get up,she crawl on top of me.She spread my leg and pull my hair harshly which makes my neck exposed.She then smell me,inhale my skin from the forehead down to my nose,then to my lips and finally stop at my neck.She trailed her nose on my neck and then suck it using her mouth.I can't help but moan to the pleasure.I never knew someone kissing my neck could feel this good.

"Lisa....." I say her name.I want her to stop.My mind is telling me to stop her but my body feels like I need her.It's like, I've been waiting to be touch by her.

Then suddenly I felt a hand move down there on my thigh,near to my private area.I inhale sharply,suddenly feeling something boiling inside me down there.

She lick my neck sensually and bring it to my face.She lick hard near my lips which wet that part of me.Her boobs press against mine as she bent down.Her body voice up and down which makes our boobs crash on each other again,again and again.

"Lisa!" I shout when I feel something down there make contact with my clit harshly.It's like someone pinch it.

Lisa pinch it!

I still have my undergarments and long blue track suit but the contact just way too harsh that I could feel it like it was real as if I was naked.

"Tell me" she stop licking. "Tell me why you are here?" She slap my private area which makes me moan loudly.

I don't answer her.I was struggling to hold back my moaning sound.My pussy just throb down there.it's like it itching to feel something.somwthing that can run through it and chase away all the sucking feeling.

She slap my private area again and I moan again loudly.I fucking curse myself for doing so.This is so embrassing.

"Tell me.Why are you here,Roséanne Park" she said hoarsely.

I bit my lip,try to not moan again when she pinch my clit again.I grab the sheet on both side using my hand.

Why didn't I fight her?

Why didn't I run away?

What am I waiting for?

Something she done now is out of control.I can't control myself anymore no matter how much I try to...

When....

She poke her finger on my entrance.My body jerk and arch to the front due to the harsh contact.I can feel my entrance throbbing down there.

Was it because I'm still a fucking virgin? I swear it hurt but feels good.I wonder how it feels like if it goes in.I mean,if Lisa dick is inside me.Thats must feel 100 more better,isn't it?

God,I'm so fucking pervert!!!!!

"Tell me" she insist.She lick my chest,down to my cover up breast. "Tell me" repeat her.

"I..I.." I stuttered, can't finish my words as she keep on teasing me sensually sending more arousal to my private area.

"I know why" she stare at me and smirk.

I gulp hard,knowing this isn't a good start.Something in her eyes had change.She isn't the Lisa I know.She is different.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's all for now.

I said I want to do extra updates today,didn't I? Well,now I change my mind.I want to keep you all wondering what happen next.Plus,I've got an unplan meeting tonight.They just inform me about it now and I haven't write anything for the second one.I don't think I have any time left.I need to attend my meeting now until 10(probably).So,see you all tomorrow! Love you!❤️

Forgive me for any grammatical
mistake made here.

*Vote and Comment*

Thank You For Reading❤️

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

320K 6.8K 30
"Do it or you won't meet each other again!" "Let's just do it, I can't bare the thoughts of losing you." Lalisa Manoban and Jennie Kim, two best frie...
97.7K 3.9K 54
THIRD BOOK IN THE YELLOW SERIES By now, Lisa and Chaeyoung both know to expect the unexpected. But you can never be prepared, especially when their l...
217K 6.9K 26
Rosé knows how she feels about Lisa, she knows her feelings far exceed those of just a friendship. But does Lisa feel the same or does she see her ju...
688K 18.2K 57
Rosé realises she has feelings for Lisa but she doesn't know where she stands with her bandmate. Does her bandmate like her too or is she just intere...