๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž...

seolarium tarafฤฑndan

โ๐ˆ๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ก ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ.โž ใƒผ Senku had alwa... Daha Fazla

๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ
๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ข๐ซ
๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐€'๐ฌ
๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐
๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฉ๐š๐ญ๐ก, ๐ข ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐ข ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐ฉ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž
๐ข ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐›๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐š๐ญ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
๐š ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ๐ค๐ฌ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐œ๐ค๐ž๐ซ
๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐š ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐
๐›๐ž๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐›๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ ๐›๐ž๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ข๐จ๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ
๐ง๐จ, ๐ข ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ค ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ
๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ข๐ซ..? ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐€'๐ฌ?
๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐, ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ.
๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ข๐ง
๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ? ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ง๐ข๐œ!
๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ง, ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ข๐œ
๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐›๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐จ-

๐ก๐ž๐š๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐œ๐ข๐ฅ

1.8K 158 45
seolarium tarafฤฑndan

The time for the school festival was just a few days away. You were busy as ever, doing your best to help with the preparations and making sure every club had participated or at least offered help. Though, you had noticed one particular club that always refused. The science club.

Last year, they did the oh so generous act of letting the drama club borrow some chemicals and gases that they had deemed safe for use. The drama club, of course, made sure that they utilized those materials for visual effects. This year, however, you were going to make sure that the science club would participate with their very own booth in the festival. The problem was, you had to go through Senku first.

Actually, it wasn't much of a problem. More or so just a minor setback since you knew for sure the young scientist would definitely refuse since he valued his time with science.

"Doesn't he know you're the student council president, though?" Kouji asks as he shuffles to organize some papers. A chuckle escapes you, "I did the hard task of keeping that information from him, just in case a situation like this were to pop up." You start and stood up, signaling both of your companions to follow suit. "Oh, I can't wait to see that adorable look of surprise and agitation on his face. He won't be able to refuse if I were to cut his club's funds as compensation for not participating." You hum in glee, eager to get to the science club.

Kouji nervously laughs at your enthusiasm. "You scare me sometimes, prez." He says, now catching up to you and Hashimo who were already walking towards the door. Your blond companion sighs, "You'll learn to get used to him."

The trio made haste on their short journey to the science club. They earned looks from their peers, particularly the young Nanami who wore an uncharacteristically huge grin on his face as he bounded around the halls. It was a huge contrast to his usual posture of poise and composure. Hashimo took notice of this and smiled.

You had definitely been more carefree than you usually were. And he had an inkling that the young scientist was one of the main reasons for this change.

The sound of a door loudly opening rang through the science club, notably startling some members who were trying to carefully pour a certain amount of chemicals onto another flask.

"Excuse us!" Kouji exclaims in a joyful manner as he runs up to Senku, being followed by you and Hashimo. The young scientist sighs, a bit annoyed by the interruption. "And what do I owe the pleasure of your surprise visit?" The sarcasm laced in his tone was thick, making you chuckle. You stepped closer to the crimson-eyed teen, smirk and all.

"Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems the science club hasn't applied for a booth in the festival yet. Participation is a must this year so surely you plan on cooperating, no?"

Senku stares at you, bewildered that you even cared about things like that. Another sigh escapes him. "Look, (Y/n). I don't have even a millimeter of interest in such things. If this is just your way of tricking me into helping you and that mysterious club of yours, then count me out."

Some members of the science club looked at their president, confused at his statement. "Oh, you misunderstood me, Ishigami." A smirk started to curl up your lips, giving the young scientist a cheeky wink. "That wasn't an invitation. It was more of a threat."

Senku chuckles, "Please, you have no power over me. What would you even do?"

Hashimo laughs dryly at Senku's remark. "Oh, you'd be surprised." The blond had just about enough of your dilly-dallying and stepped up to give Senku the papers. "Just apply for a booth and you're free to do whatever with it. Just make sure it's profitable, or else..." His gaze lands on you who would be supervising the funds along with the treasurer. "Let's just say you'll get an earful from a certain someone."

The young scientist rolls his eyes and proceeds with his work. "As I said, I don't have any plans of applying for one."

And irk mark appeared on your head as you sighed. "I was only joking earlier, but I guess I have no choice." You say as you turn to Kouji, earning the young scientist's attention.

"Make a note to inform Kaedehara on cutting off the science club's funds until further notice."

"Already ahead of you, prez."

Senku raises his head and glares at you. "Oi, what's all of this? Are you even allowed to do that?!" He raised his voice, a bit irritated. A sly smirk made its way to your face as you reached to ruffle the young scientist's hair.

"As the head of the student council, I think I am."

The gears in Senku's head started turning, as if trying to let your statement sink in. "Head of the wha..." He trailed off, not knowing how to react. Then, it finally clicked for him.

Your never-ending work during or after class hours, your out-of-character responsible act, the effort you exert to indirectly helping others, and the fact that you had exceptional leadership skills. All of that made sense to him now. And once all the information sunk in, his face of surprise was immediately replaced with a look of dread.

Kouji chuckles and went to pat Senku's shoulder. "I thought you would have figured it out by now. I guess we overestimated you." You say and took a step back, signaling Kouji to do the same.

"Look Senku, you may be my friend, but you also have to know that I take this position very seriously." Your voice was stern, an aura of authority seeped off of you. And to say the least, Senku was intimidated. "Now, if you were to cooperate, then your club's funds wouldn't have to go down the drain. No?"

The young scientist could do nothing but gulp loudly, contemplating his next actions. A smirk similar to yours made its way to his face. "Cut the funds for all I care." The science club already had enough materials to work with for the rest of the month, Senku was sure they could make do with it.

Hashimo sighs. "If he really doesn't mind, then sure. Let's just go, we have a lot of work still." The blond tries to say but he caught you glaring at the crimson-eyed teen, indicating that you had no intention of giving up. He facepalms.

"Hmm. What would be another punishment that can convince you to participate, yet still be deemed ethical." You mutter to yourself. Kouji hears this and laughs nervously, "Prez, what punishment do you even have in mind that would be considered unethical?" The black-haired teen says, slightly worrying for the science club's fate. "Talk about abuse of power and position." Hashimo chuckles.

"Alright then." The young Nanami sighs and removes his glasses, rubbing his temples to soothe an incoming headache. "I won't cut the funds, nor will I inflict any punishment." You say as you put your glasses back up. Another smirk curled up your face as you pushed them up, creating a sinister glint. "I will, however, be confiscating any machinery and chemicals that could bring any harm to any surrounding students." You start, "The faculty did mention that I should at least take action of the numerous over-the-top experiments your club does. Though, I did push that task off the side because I saw how fun they were."

Senku raises an eyebrow. None of the chemicals in the room would be deemed harmful to any students. Unless...

The young scientist's crimson orbs start to widen. He remembered telling you of experimenting with some weird chemicals he was able to get a hold of and stored them on a locked cabinet inside the club room. Though, he only used those for his own personal studies and research, it could still be considered harmful nonetheless. If those were to be confiscated and brought to the faculty's attention, Senku was sure he'd get in trouble. Not to mention an earful from Byakuya who had already lectured him about tampering with such dangerous chemicals.

"I see." He trails off, a look of defeat present on his irritated face. "Fine, we'll participate. Don't expect too much though." Senku says with a sigh as he habitually picks at his ear using his pinky.

Kouji smiles, pitying Senku who looked less than pleased to be signing the papers Hashimo handed him. "Prez really is something else, huh?" The black-haired teen says with a nervous smile, a bit scared of the (h/c) haired teen that stood beside him, now wearing a satisfied grin.

"Yeah, well what do you even expect from President Perfect?"

"It surprises me how low he would go just so he could suck up on those teachers. Not even showing mercy to a friend, huh?"

"Bet little mister perfect wouldn't even feel pity if he did give us his punishments and cut the funds."

"Oi shut up, they might hear you."

The grin you wore was long gone, being replaced with a poker face. The silent bickering of some of the club members didn't go unnoticed, even to their own president.

'President Perfect?' Senku thought. Quite a befitting name for someone like you, though he knew not to use it since he noticed how much it bothered you. He did, however, get irked when he realized how fast he forgave you for blackmailing him just now. He did understand you were only following orders and doing your responsibilities. "Pack up folks, our small errand is done." Your voice was monotone, void of any enthusiasm. Hashimo and Kouji made haste, eager to get out of the room seeing how uncomfortable you were.

Another sound of a door loudly closing rang throughout the club room as sighs of relief escaped the members.

"Hah, finally. They're gone."

"I can't believe they just did that. They're too arrogant just because they're members of the council."

"Don't even mention Nanami and his damned smirk. I'd do anything just to wipe it clean from that face of his."

The young scientist listened as his club members started to bash on you and your other companions. The unnecessary hate towards you three irked him, especially when he noticed how most of the hate was directed towards you. Senku wasted no time reprimanding the culprits of such vulgar views.

"Oi, if you people are gonna engage yourselves in illogical talk, then just leave. I have no need of such incompetence in my club." The young scientist surprised himself as those words left his mouth. For the first time in a while, he acted based on his emotions. And his members took note of that, immediately ceasing any conversation.

"Ah, so President Perfect even got Ishigami under him now. What a pain."

Another comment almost made him snap, but he stopped himself. Any further dive into his emotions would result in unwanted situations. He'd be sure to just take note of whoever dared to badmouth his friends. "Alright, everyone." His voice broke the tense atmosphere.

The young scientist slammed his fist on a nearby desk, further startling some people. "We'll make this year's festival something the council won't forget. President's orders."

And so, the day of the festival came with random explosions erupting from the science club room that got Senku suspended from stepping inside that room for a few weeks.

The young scientist got an earful from Hashimo who had to take care of the mess he made, followed by Kouji who lectured him on how dangerous his actions were. He didn't hear a word from you though, just a sideward glance and a huff.

"Seriously Senku, you don't know how much work you've dumped on us. Not to mention..." Hashimo looks towards your direction. Today, you were wearing contacts, something you rarely did. You raise your eyebrow at the blond who looked at you worriedly. He was aware of the harsh words the faculty threw your way during the day of the festival, telling you how it was a mistake for you to be the president and how your arrogance would always get to your head.

You couldn't help it. Not when it came so naturally to you. Sometimes the words just come out, even though you don't mean them. Truthfully you never really saw yourself as someone fit to be considered perfect. Far from it, actually. But you saw how the illusion of fake confidence made you seem like it, and so you wore it like a mask. It hid your timid and passive side quite well.

The silence stretched onwards as you didn't make an effort to break it.

You stood up, leaving your friends to finish their lunch. "Where are you going?" Yuzuriha asks.

An unconscious shrug was your reply, "Like Hashimo said, a lot of work has been dumped on us. Not to mention exams are coming up. I need to study."

Your words echoed in Senku's ears as he watched your slumped figure retreat. Your voice was void of the usual confidence it had, something Senku realized as soon as you spoke.

He messed up.

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

112K 2.7K 46
katsuki bakugo has been desperately in love with his best friend y/n Aizawa since the young age of four but is too terrified to tell her in fear of r...
2.8K 80 31
(โ—โ—โ—THIS IS A MUSICAL THEMED STORY, PLEASE WEAR HEADPHONE/EARPHONES FOR BETTER LISTENING EXPERIENCE AND PLEASE READ IT ON A COMPUTER OR LAPTOP AS WAT...
76.9K 2.4K 29
ษชษดแด›แด‡ส€แด‡sแด›ษชษดษขโ„ข ๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ A textfic in which Bakugou texts his childhood friend for the first time in years. But they're...
545K 17.8K 44
Childhood friends that has never been separated even through the stone age... (Y/n) and Senku have been friends ever since her older brother, Taiju...