YANDERE || ⁿᵒʳᵉⁿᵐⁱⁿ

بواسطة shinryujinswife_

♫︎completed♫︎ 「 he is everything. he is worth any sacrifice. nothing else matters. ... المزيد

💗𝕠𝕟𝕖💗
💜𝕥𝕨𝕠💜
💙𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖💙
💚𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣💚
💛𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖💛
🧡𝕤𝕚𝕩🧡
🌈𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟🌈
💗𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥💗
💜𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖💜
💙𝕥𝕖𝕟💙
💛𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟💛
🧡𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖🧡
🌈𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟🌈
💗𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟💗
💜𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟💜
💙𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟💙
💚𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟💚
💛𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟💛
🧡𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟🧡
🌈𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪🌈
💗𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖💗
💜𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕨𝕠💜
💙𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖💙
💛𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖💛
🧡𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕩🧡
🌈𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟🌈
💗𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥💗
💜𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖💜
💙𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪💙
💚𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖💚
💛𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕨𝕠💛
🧡𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖🧡
🌈𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣🌈
💗𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖💗

💚𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣💚

305 13 64
بواسطة shinryujinswife_

"oH MY GOODNESS RENJUN

INTRODUCE ME TO THEM, N O W!!!"

yangyang yells as he tries to get renjun to introduce him to the new students at their school; two of which happen to be the instagram boys he had fallen in love with-

renjun sighed. he rolled his eyes as he replies, "no yangyang!! they're DATING!" yangyang groaned and screamed back,  "POLY!!!"

they walk up to renjun, and sicheng quickly mumbles, "renjun.. we don't know where we're going- introduce us so that they can help us get to our classes!!" renjun groaned, he did not feel like doing this--

he sighed and shoved yangyang and chenle infront of his three china friends, mumbling angerly, "yangyang and chenle, this is sicheng ge, dejun ge, and kunhang ge" yangyang quickly steps infront of renjun, smiling brightly as he says to hendery in manderin, "hi!! i'm yangyang!!!" hendery looks at him, bowing at him as he says back in mandarin, "i'm kunhang!!! but you can call me hendery!!" everyone, even hendery's own boyfriend, knew these two were about to become bestfriends just by the way they introduced themselves- that sounds weird...they have a chaotic era that everyone can identify is the same chaotic era- is that a less odd way of describing it???

"nana we really should be at school-" jeno says nervously as jaemin drags him into a cafe. the younger male just laughs at him and replies, "you just had a cold for a week- i need to treat you for getting better!!"

that was definitely an excuse, jaemin just wanted coffee.

but, somehow, even though jaemin was with jeno the whole week he had a cold, he didn't get sick- so now, as a treat for,,,, survinging a cold and suffering for a week-(?) they're going to a cafe to get jaemin high off coffee and jeno some yummy doughnuts.

jeno really thinks they should go to school, but jaemin convinced him that it'll be fine and they'll catch up when they get back-

"alright what do you want to eat?" jaemin asks as jeno sit down at a table, jeno shrugs and thinks about it . . . before he replies quietly, "a black coffee with a chocolate frosted doughnut please,," jaemin nods and goes over to the cashier to get their beverages and food.

he comes back and smiles at jeno, putting down their coffee and doughnuts. he takes a sip of his eight shot black coffee, before he says, "alright.. we're gonna go to the mall after this and then the park," jeno sighs. he rolls his eyes and replies, "we really should go to school nana-"

jaemin groaned, rolling his eyes. he taps his hand fidgetly against the table, trying to figure out what to do. he bites his lip, and after a few moments, he replies, "fine. we can go to school, but then after we're going on a date!!"

jeno almost choked on his coffee, 'date??!' did jaemin just say they were going on a date-??? jaemin smirked as he noticed jenos face turning a light crimson color, he chuckles and says in a teasing voice, "ooooh did i make jeno oppa flusteredd?" jeno really choked this time, covering his mouth to stop himself from spitting coffee everywhere, why the frICK DID JAEMIN JUST CALL HIM OPPA-??

iS HE TRYING TO GIVE HIM A HEART ATTACK-??

jeno's going to go into cardiac arrest, just like renjun does everytime the older boy sees them two. jaemin, not even giving any explanation as to why he's just done aNY OF THAT, stands up and grabs jenos hand.

he drags them out of the cafe, jeno just clulessly follows him-

they make it to school, finishing their doughnuts on the way.

"happy now?" jaemin says with slight attitude, while glaring at jeno, who laughs at him and nods slightly. it was obvious jaemin did not want to be at school- but they were already a week behind, so they really needed to go..

renjun had ended up showing sicheng around, yangyang showed kunhang around, and chenle was showing dejun around.

the 5 boys have become the chinese squad of the school, because, yes.

anygays, the reason renjuns three friends from china randomly joined renjuns school with only a few months left, they liked korea. . . and they all knew how to speak korean. . and they wanted to finish high school with their bestfriend. so yes, useless information.

"so... hendery ge," yangyang says as him and hendery walk down the hallway, because surprise surprise they have the same first period.

hendery looks over to him, humming slightly as he silently says yangyang can continue. yangyang smiles at him, before he begins to ask hendery small talk questions such as, 'your favorite food' or 'favorite color / animal' type of questions.

they talked all the way to first period, and even after that- they're basically bestfriends now, but kunhang doesn't know that yangyang semi fell in love with him from instagram-- of course, yangyang said he had 'fallen in love' with both dejun and kunhang... but he's starting to like kunhang more-

does he actually have feelings for a taken man? we'll never know.

renjun had awkwardly been fourth wheelng while chenle, dejun, and sicheng were getting to know each other. 'have my old friends just left me for my newish friends-??' he thought to himself.. that may very well be the case😔-

he saw when jeno and jaemin walked in to second period, very late and a cup of coffee in both of their hands. "na jaemin and lee jeno!! you didn't notify anyone that you'd be late today, that's a first warning.. next time that happens there will be detention!" a teacher, who looked like a new subsitute teacher, says as he crosses his arms at the two boys.

jeno bows, not letting jaemin talk as he replies, "i'm so sorry mister... kim! it won't happen again.." he had to look at the name written on the board to find out the teachers name-- speaking of him though, mister kim, nods slightly at jenos apology. before jeno sits down, mister kim pulls him to his desk and quietly tells him, "you're going to need to stay after school with me today... you're behind from being gone all week.." jeno nods, before going to his desk.

...renjuns eyes began to twitch slightly from the corner of the class room, as he watched the teacher look at jeno while he sat down.

what did he just whisper to jeno?

is he going to be a problem?

the week just started!!

he tried not to overthink anything yet.... yet.

jaemin and jeno didn't talk to renjun all day, because they noticed he had been with people they'd never seen before, so they didn't want to bother him.

speaking of them though, jaemin did fufil his demands by taking jeno on a date that afternoon,,, well, he had to sat with jeno afterschool first, as they spent about an hour with the subsitute teacher--

"alright so jeno- hi jaemin-" mister kim starts, saying hello to jaemin, who was just sitting next to jeno, bowing at them before he continues, "you're gonna need to stay after school with me everyday this week, so that you can catch up from you being sick all last week... you too jaemin-" the two boys nod, bowing back, and after which they spend the hour they were there catching up on all they missed monday,,

they never noticed though, how renjun was watching them and mister kim the entire. time.

'who is that teacher?? why is he getting so close to jeno and jaemin?!!' 

renjun had yeeted away behind a locker whenever jaemin and jeno stood up to leave, and he had discussed with himself that he would need to research on this subsitute, but he did't want to bother jeno and jaemin anymore, so after they left the building, he just went home, and slept.

jaemin had dragged jeno all the way to the mall after they left the school, and he asked jeno when they got there, "so, what do you wanna do first?" as he lets jeno look at a map of the large building, containing all of the stores and where they were located.. jeno looked around for a few moments.. before he replies, "uhhh.. wanna go see a movie?" jaemin chuckled and nodded, mumbling something under his breath that sounded like 'typical'. basically he called jeno basic, but jeno let it slide-

they decided to watch,,,,, black widow-! because the author couldn't think of anything else new and the boys love avengers-
they get situated in their seats, jaemin had his arm wrapped around jeno because he's cool like that, and jeno was just trying to focus on the movie..

but who knew that would be so difficult whenever na jaemin is flirting with you ??

about half way through the movie, jaemin had sighed and leaned his head on jenos shoulder,

..why is this affecting jeno so much- him and jaemin have always been close touchy bro's, how come on this particular day his heart decides to go boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom???

he has questions.

specifically about his feelings for jaemin.

also was the younger just being friendly? ..does he have feelings for him?

jeno couldn't think straight, literally and un-literally[i fORGOT THE MF TERM]

they finished the movie, and by now it was almost six.. jaemin intertwined his fingers with jeno and swayed them as he asked, "do you wanna eat dinner now?" jeno just slowly nodded, trying to calm down his racing heartbeat.

jaemin had picked one of the food places in the food court, because jeno wanted him to pick something-

they picked just some random place and ordered a cOuPLes MeAl, which was just alot of random sides, a ton of korean barbeque, and... 2,638,000 grains of rice.
jaemin had also bought a cup of coffee from a cafe, so jeno asked him, "coffee?? at 6:30 at night-???" jaemin just nodded, taking a very large sip of his seven shot espresso coffee.

"...you have an addiction" jeno had mumbled as he begun cooking their barbeque, jaemin just smiled sheepishly at him-

they finished eating fairly quickly, and by now it was 7.. but jaemin didn't want this little 'date' to be over yet,,, so he made jeno pick a store for them to go shop in-

"what exactly are we shopping for??" jeno asked as they walked around in a random store that had a bunch of stuff from clothes and toys to,,, yeah just random stuff. jaemin shrugged at his question, only giving a brief answer; "i want to buy something for injunnie,,,"

ah yes, pure poly. jeno and jaemin are on a date, and they're buying stuff for renjun.

they didn't know what to buy the older male, or why they're randomly buying him stuff, but they just felt like buying him presents-

"uhhh,,, what does he like-?" jeno asked as they walked around, and jaemin stopped. he thought about it for a moment, using his BiG bRaIn to try and figure out if renjun's ever mentioned his interests..

he soon comes up with an answer, "hhhhe likessss.... moomin and drawing!" he says after some moments of thinking, jeno nods. now they just need to find something moomin and artsy-

after what felt like years of searching, they found a blank sketchbook and some moomin stickers- they decided that he could just stick the stickers onto the sketchbook and yeah it's pretty self explanitory-

before they made it to the checkout jaemin spotted something- "wAIt i wanna buy this hoodie, he'd look so cute in it-!!" he semi yells as he runs to the rack, picking up an oversized croptop yellow hoodie thing- jeno chuckles at him lightly and replies, "yeah, yeah he would-"

after checking out, it was almost eight... so they decided to leave--

"wait so.. why did we buy renjun a sketchbook stickers and a cute hoodie?" jeno curiously asked as they walked back to his house. jaemin shrugged, "i don't know. i just felt like buying him stuff-" jeno nods, mumbling a sarcastic 'well that was an obvious answer--'

[9k reads uwu thank you guys]

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

219K 10.2K 25
Where Na Jaemin is confused about his feelings towards his two best friends and he's unsure of how to handle it. Days go by where he wants to kiss th...
26.8K 1.7K 24
若い頃の僕ら "𝙞 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙣𝙡𝙚,, 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚-" "𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙬𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜 " - - - 𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙣𝙡𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙟𝙞𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚...
99.1K 5.6K 40
"You've got to be kidding me." "You said I could tattoo anything I wanted." "I can't believe that's permanent." One fateful night college student Lee...
418 4 14
"Jesus fucking christ you're annoying" "But I know you like it" - In which Jaemin has hated Jeno since 9th grade. Everything about him pissed Jaemin...