Truth is stranger than fictio...

Por myimagination2012

What if proving Naveen innocent was NOT the reason Naina had come to the academy? They say truth is stranger... Mais

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
New Character Introduction
18
19
20
21
22
23 🥵🥵🥵
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44. Epilogue

36

1.4K 94 55
Por myimagination2012

Everyone returned to the academy the next morning. Both teams hugged each other in relief that everyone was safe. Then, they started sharing what the other team did, excitedly.

"Cadets! I know bohot excited ho but I know journey bohot long thi aur aap sab thake huye honge. Go and rest. You have today off. Cadet Ghai, aap Cadet Aarushi ke saath rahiye jab tak Digvijay sir wapas na aye. Main BC se permission le lunga," Rajveer told them.

"It's okay, Rajveer sir. I can manage alone," Aarushi assured.

"Cadet, mujhe Digvijay sir se pitna nehi hai. To apko Cadet ghai ke saath room share karni paregi jab tak wo wapas nehi ate. Sorry," Rajveer gave her an apologetic look.

Aarushi sighed and nodded, "Okay, no problem," 

"Dismiss, everyone!" He ordered before heading towards his room. He was half way to his room when he noticed that Naina wasn't behind him. Turning back, he found her standing in front of the Wall of fame, staring at the empty space on the wall where Naveen's photo used to hang. 

"Kya huya, Naina? Yaha kyu khari ho?" he asked.

"Yehi se shuru huya tha KMA ka ye safar. Naveen bhaiya to begunaah sabit hogaye lekin..." Naina trailed off.

"Lekin kya, Naina?" Rajveer asked holding her shoulders.

"Lekin abhi tak apko kuch bhi yaad nehi aaya, Rajveer. What if you don't love me like you used to love me 5 years back?" Naina shared her fears as tears rolled down her face.

"I may not love you like I used to love you 5 years back... but I love you the way I started loving you from the very moment I realized that you weren't a spy," Rajveer tapped on her nose, making her giggle.

"Chal jhutte! You didn't love me then," Naina protested.

"True. But I had a crush on you. I fell for you as I got to know you better day by day. I love you, Naina," Rajveer told her before placing a kiss on her forehead. Naina sighed. All her tension left her body. "Room me chale?" he suggested. 

"Thik hai," Naina replied before pulling back. Hand in hand, they walk back to their room. 

"Naina, kuch dino ki chhutti lekar ghar chale?" Rajveer suggested.

"Haa. Ye sahi rehga," Naina beamed as she was also missing their home.

Smiling, Rajveer locked the door and suggested that they should take a shower as they both had Lala's blood on their uniforms.

 "Aap jake kar lijiye pehle. Main kuch khane ko bana deti hu. apko bhuk lagi hogi," Naina offered.

"Naina, hum dono hi bohot thake huye hai. Let's shower together. Uske baad hum maggi bana ke kha lenge," Rajveer said dragging Naina to their bathroom.

Naina stood in the middle of the bathroom, still lost in thoughts as Rajveer started undressing both of them. He pushed her towards their shower stall and turned the shower on. Startled by the cold water, Naina looked up at him in confusion. It took her a few seconds to realize that they were naked and in the shower.

"Humare kapre kaha gaye?" she asked aloud.

"Maine utar diya jab tum apni khayalo ki duniya me khoi huyi thi," he replied wrapping his arms around her waist.

Huffing a laugh, Naina circled her arms around his neck. "Wah! Mere sharmile Rajveer sir ko romance bhi karni ati hai!?!" she said with a teasing smile.

"Arre kaun sir, kahe ka sir? Main to bas ek bechara pati hu jisne apni biwi ji ko bohot miss kya pura din saath rehte huye bhi," he pouted at her while rubbing his hardening part against her belly.

"Ha dikh raha hai apne mujhe kitna miss kiya," Naina smirked up at him before looking down to his cock. "I missed him too," she said pulling away. 

Before Rajveer could say anything, she knelt down and took him in her hand. "Damn!" he gasped at the contact. He leaned back to put his head under the shower as she took his length in her mouth. As Naina slurped away at his cock, Rajveer had to work hard on not shoving himself far down her throat. 

Finally when he realized that he was close to snapping, He pulled her off of him and pulled her up. He turned themselves around and pushed her up against the wall. He picked her up and hooked her legs around his waist. He reached down to line himself to her core and then filled her with his cock.

"Rajveer!" she gasped as he had filled her in without much warning. Her hands dug into his shoulders as he began to thrust into her over and over and over. Cries escaped Naina's mouth with each thrust.

Rajveer grabbed Naina's hair to tilt her head back to give himself access to her smooth neck. He trailed open-mouthed kisses up and down her neck. Each kiss was like a shot of heat to her center. Naina's grip around his waist tightened and her cries became more frantic as her orgasm built. Rajveer's hips snapped harder and harder as they became lost in each other. All she could focus on was the feelings he was creating inside of her.

Rajveer bit Naina's exposed shoulder, causing her to cry out with a mixture of pleasure and pain. Rajveer was close but he was determined to make her come one more time before finding his release. One hand moved from her waist to her clit. He pressed his thumb against her clit as he drove deeper and deeper into her, his thrusts heavier and sharper. That was all it took. Naina's mouth fell open, though no sound came out, as her body spasmed with pleasure. Her nails dug crescents into his shoulders as her body milked him for all it was worth. Rajveer's thrusts grew frantic as she squeezed tightly around him. Finally, he paused deep in her heat and came. He growled and shook as he lost himself inside of her.

A few minutes later, Rajveer's head was resting in the crook of Naina's neck and her legs were still wrapped around his waist. They were both huffing from their extreme workout. Finally when they were calmer, They separated themselves.

After they washed themselves off, Rajveer carried Naina out to their bedroom. "Rest karo... main maggi banake lata hu," he told her placing a kiss on her forehead. Naina shook her head sleepily.

After donning on a pair of boxers, Rajveer went to the kitchen and made Maggie for both of them. He was done in fifteen minutes. Serving the Maggie in two bowls, he returned to their bedroom. He woke Naina up by shaking her shoulders slightly and then handed her one of the bowls.

Naina smiled at him fondly and started eating. "To kitne dino ki chhutti lene ki bareme socha hai?" she asked.

"Ek hapta thik rahe ga ya phir 15 days ke liye mang lu? Tum kya kehti ho?"

"Do hapte kuch jyada nehi hojayega? Apko Nuclear triggers ke raksha bhi karni hai," she reminded.

"Ha, lekin ab to Digvijay sir aur Gunny bhi hai yaha posted. I'm sure humare vacation se ane tak wo apni next case ke liye nehi niklenge as there are still some formalities left to complete on Naveen's case," he shrugged.

"Fifteen days it is then," Naina smiled at him widely, "Main mom- dad ko phone karke boldu ke wo wapas aajaye Prithvi ko leke?" she suggested, excited to finally meet her son after so long.

"Yes please. I can't wait to meet my baby... and of course my parents," Rajveer was almost vibrating for excitement.

/

/

/

Two days later, Digvijay returned. He called his team to his office instantly. He informed everyone that Lala was going through extensive interrogation. Rajveer grinned widely as super six and Aarushi started applauding. Digvijay also smiled at their happy smiles.

"Please tell me ke tum usse bohot torture kar rahe," Aarushi pleaded hopefully.

"WE are," Digvijay replied with a indulgent smile.

"Kash hume bhi usse kutte ki tarha marne ki mauka milta," Huda wished.

"Milega, cadet Huda. Because I've already decided these traitor's punishments. There won't be any court trial as only I have the authority to decide on their punishment. And I have decided that they would be bound to trees in a straight line and their be brush fired. The headquarter would be told that they died in cross fire," Digvijay shared with a bone chilling smile.

Ali and Yudi paled but nodded as these people deserved it. Rajveer and Gunny also exchanged an uneasy look but didn't say a word against the punishment.

"Now... I have some more news!" Digvijay announced causing everyone to focus on him again. "Maine headquarter to bata diya that Triggers safe hai aur traitors ko pakarne ke liye humne bas triggers chori hone ki natak kiya tha. Unhone Captain Rajveer ko maaf kardiya aur kyu ke unhone desh ko itne bare khatre se bachaya hai to headquarter ne inhe promote karne ki faisla kiya hai. Congratulations, Captain Rajveer! You're not a captain anymore. From tomorrow morning, You'll be Major Rajveer Singh Shikhawat!" Digvijay told him with a proud smile.

Rajveer's jaw had dropped apart. He couldn't believe that he got promoted. It was Naina's excited, proud, and tear filled smile that made him believe Digvijay's words. "T-Thank you, sir,"

"CONGRATULATIONS!" Super six and Aarushi cheered loudly before pulling Rajveer in a group hug.

Digvijay waited for them to let go of Rajveer so that he could share the rest of the news, but when that didn't happen even after ten minutes, he said dryly, "Cadets, bechare ko sans to lene do... warna kahi aisa na ho ki formally promoted hone se pehle hi Rajveer expire hojaye,"

Realizing that he was correct, they left Rajveer and gave him sheepish smiles. Rajveer had tears in his eyes from their love. He cleared his throat and whispered, "Thanks guys,"

"Next news..." Digvijay started, "Because you managed to impress me with your work ethics, your brain, and your sense of justice that I requested you permanently for my team. I'm building a team that'll work on these traitor cases from now on. Major Rajveer and Captain Gunny would be the second in-charges of this team after me. I'll be the team leader and your commandant officer from now on,"

"Happy to be in this team, sir," Gunny and Rajveer saluted.

"Cadets, ye news ap logoke liye hai. Somehow you guys managed to impress me... I have no idea how... but somehow. Anyways, that's why I requested you all as well. As soon as you graduate from the academy, you'll started working for my team. You all will be posted together in wherever we would be working for our cases. Between cases, we'll be posted in Delhi with me," Digvijay told them.

"YAY!" Super six cheered while Aarushi gave them pity filled looks. 

It was Naina who noticed it. "Kya huya? Tum hame aisi looks kyu de rahi ho?" she inquired. Her question caught the attention of the rest of the cadets.

"Guys, sirf ek mission ke liye he trained you harder than commandos. What do you think his training method would be like when you're in his team... PERMANANTLY? Aur ab to main bhi at least ek saal ke liye out of range rahungi. That means sare ke sare ajeeb training aur drills wo tum logo se karwane wala hai," Aarushi pointed out. Super six paled.

"Oh no! Ye SMS to delete hi hogaya tha mere network se," Pooja said, distressed.

"Ho gaya syapa!" Huda face palmed.

"Hume lagta hai ye humare liye achcha hi hoga," Ali tried to cheer rest of them up but it didn't work.

Digvijay, Rajveer, and Gunny were observing the cadets. Seeing their expressions, Digvijay asked, "Kya baat hai, Cadets? Ap sab khush nehi lag rahe hai iss news se,"

"N-nehi, sir. Hum sab bohot khush hai," Yudi lied while the rest of the super six nodded.

"To apki khushi apki chehro par dikh kyu nehi rahi hai?" Gunny asked, smirking. 

"Hum mann hi mann me bohot khush hai," Naina replied, faking a smile.

"Kitne alsi hai ye log," Digvijay said pinching the bridge of his nose as Rajveer and Gunny snickered.

/

/

/

"Gunny, Navu kaha hai? Wo wapas nehi aya tum logoke saath?" Rajveer asked that evening. They were in the mess, having coffee.

"Nehi, yaar. Naveen wants to stay there to keep an eye on those in case they tried to run away or something," Gunny informed.

"I understand his point of view... but I miss him. Kitne saalo baad mujhe wapas mila wo," Rajveer pouted.

Suddenly, Digvijay joined them and gave them a questioning look. "Kya apki biwi ko pata hai ki aap kisi ko bohot miss kar rahe hai?" he asked in a teasing tone.

Rajveer chuckled. "Waisi koi baat nehi hai," he told him.

"Anyways... since most of my team is still in training, I've decided to stay here and over see their training myself. On top of that, Lala has revealed that there's another spy posted in KMA for years. This person is the insider of their arms smuggling business," Digvijay shared.

"Arms smuggling ke proof to milgaye the but insider kaun tha ye pata nehi chala. Good thing ke hum sab yehi rahenge aur desh ki inn sabhi dusmano ko pakar payenge," Rajveer nodded, determined.

"By the way, I need a little personal... help," Digvijay told Rajveer hesitantly.

"Kaisi help, sir?" Rajveer was curious that the uptight Major General was asking for his help.

"Aarushi told me to get dressed up nicely tonight and come to a restaurant where she had booked us a table. I think it's our anniversary. I'm really bad at remembering these emotional dates... so I'm not really sure," Digvijay shared his trouble, "So should I buy something in case it's our anniversary?"

"Don't even THINK about it. Because if it's not your anniversary then she'll be super pissed off about it," Gunny advised.

Rajveer rolled his eyes. "Don't be an idiot, Gunny! Agar annivarsary huyi aur gift nehi huya to? Isse achcha yehi hoga ki aap koi gift kharid liziye aur agar wo anniversary mention kare to usse de dena," Rajveer advised.

Digvijay shook his head. "Haa.. Ye thik rahe ga," he thanked both of Rajveer and Gunny and left.

Two hours later, 

Digvijay found himself in a trendy restaurant. He was wearing formal black pants instead of his usual tactical camo pants, with a light blue shirt. He kept his eyes on his wife the whole time they had been to this restaurant. Aarushi was wearing a bronze saree with very revealing deep neck, sleeveless, backless black blouse. She hadn't mention anything and continued acting like they had special dinners like this all the time. 

Digvijay was close to snapping. He could feel his whole body tense up, and he wondered if his wife knew that he didn't know why or what they were celebrating. He placed his fork and knife down, and they clank loudly in the now quiet restaurant.

"Sorry, I don't know when our anniversary is... or which one today is," He informed Aarushi harshly. He wanted to sound apologetic, but instead his words sounded rough and rude. Digvijay crossed his arms in annoyance. "I've been really busy and I don't remember why this day is celebrate worthy," he added, a scowl darkened his face.

Aarushi looked at him like he was crazy. "What are you talking about? It's not our anniversary," she told him.

"Oh? Are you sure?" Digvijay raised an eyebrow, his arms were still crossed over his chest.

"Pretty sure," she replied looking amused, "Digvijay, we got married almost 8 months ago. How can it be our anniversary? And it's not like we dated before our marriage... so there's no other kind of anniversaries either," she explained.

"Then why are we dining here?" Digvijay asked, feeling more puzzled.

"Like you said, you have been too busy with this case and since it's almost over, I thought we should have a relaxing dinner out instead of you cooking for us," Aarushi smiled.

"Okay..." Digvijay stated awkwardly before pulling out a small jewelry box from his pant's pocket. He handed the box to her and said, "I brought a gift in case it was our anniversary," he told her, feeling stupid.

Aarushi smiled at him fondly before opening the box. It was a diamond & gold initial pendent with a gold chain. She had a hard time understanding the initial though, because it looked like an 'A' and a 'D' at the same time. It took her a few seconds to realize that it was a 'D', an 'A', and a love shape entwined with each other.

"Oh Digvijay! It's beautiful! I love it," she gasped as tears gathered in her eyes at his romantic gesture.

"I'm glad you like it," he muttered, a little embarrassed at how pleased he felt that she liked his gift.

"But I didn't get you anything," Aarushi pouted, sad that she didn't think about buying him a gift.

"You're giving me the gift of a child... nothing could be more special than that," Digvijay told her, smiling softly at his wife. Aarushi beamed at him.

/

/

/

The next morning, Rajveer and Naina's leave was sanctioned. Both were nervous and excited in anticipation. Their car stopped in front of a gorgeous three storied modern design mansion. It had a beautiful pool on one side of the mansion and on the other side was a beautiful front lawn garden. A six car garage was behind the mansion with a road going down to the mansion.

Rajveer stared up at the mansion; tears clear in his eyes. He inhaled deeply as a content smile bloomed on his face. "It's good to be home!" he whispered.

Naina smiled at the peaceful look on his face. "How does it feel to be back?" she asked.

"So damn good, Naina!" He breathed out.

"Let's go in," she suggested before taking his hand. 

They rang the door bell and waited. The housekeeper opened and gasped with joy. "Raj baba! Naina beta!" she squealed joyously. 

"Martha auntie! Kaise hai aap?" Rajveer asked as he leaned down to hug the older woman.

Martha cupped his cheek with teary eyes. "Hum sab ne apko bohot miss kiya, Raj baba," she told him.

Suddenly, Rajveer was hip checked out of the way by Naina. "Main bhi hu, Marth auntie!" she complained.

Rajveer gave her a look of complete disbelief as he hadn't expected her to do something like that. The serious Naina he was used to at the academy was not the same as the playful Naina he was getting to witness now.

Martha giggled as she hugged Naina. "Oh I missed you more than him. Why didn't you come home more?" she asked.

"I had to fulfil my promise first, you know," Naina replied with a soft smile.

"And you completed it. Ab tum dono yehi ruku. Ma'am ne aarti karne ke bad hi tumhe entry deneko bola hai," Martha informed before rushing back in to get the aarti's plate. She comes back in a few minutes does aarti of Raina.

A black & white image flashed through Rajveer's mind seeing the aarti. It was a woman doing aarti of a bride but who they were wasn't clear.

Rajveer blinked his eyes and shook his head in confusion. His peeked at Naina to see if she was having the same trouble or not. But she was smiling at Martha, accepting the aarti. He blinked again and frowned, trying to understand what he was seeing. Slowly, the black & white image got clear.

It was his mother who was doing the aarti of Naina. Naina was in a bridal outfit. Rajveer gasped. 'Am I getting my memories back? Kya mujhe sab yaad aaraha hai?' he asked himself. He peeked towards Martha and Naina  and saw that they were talking about something. He looked around and his eyes fell on the wall beside the entrance. There was a pair of palm print on the wall. Seeing that, another image flashed through his mind.

It was a bride placing her palm print on the wall. Rajveer blinked and the image got clear. It was Naina, in her bridal outfit, placing that palm print. By this time, he was quite clear that he was getting his memory back.

Rajveer saw that Martha had placed a kalash filled with rice in front of Naina's feet. Naina kicked the kalash with her right feet and stepped inside. Instantly, Rajveer had a flashback of a similar incident. Fist in black & white and then the image got clear.

Rajveer could almost predict what he was going to see in the next flashback. Just as Martha placed down a large plate filled with alta, he had another flashback. Even in the black & white, it was clear that a bride was making her first entry in her new home.

As the image got clear, Rajveer could see Naina in her bridal dress, stepping onto the alta thaal with a shy smile on her face. The image was so clear that Rajveer was present in that moment.

Rajveer looked beside Naina and found himself with a wide grin on his face. He was wearing a matching red sherwani just like those picture Bhargav had shown them at the academy all those moths ago. 'It's true. Naina really is my wife. I remember!' he thought to himself as memories of his wedding day resurfaced on his mind, clear as a day. Naina and he had gone with their parents to buy their wedding outfits. It was the designer that suggested that their jodi was so beautiful that they should wear matching clothes for their wedding. Naina agreed instantly and she brought their outfits in the same red color theme.

Rajveer was suddenly startled out of his thought as Naina was shaking him. "Kya huya? Kaha kho gaye?" she asked.

He shook his head. "Nehi, kuch nehi. By the way, you're looking absolutely gorgeous today. Main bolna bhool gaya tha," he said.

Naina smiled. She was wearing a yellow & orange saree with matching sleeveless yellow deep neck blouse. She was wearing large round earrings and a simple diamond mangalsutra.

"Thank you, jaan!" she told him, cupping his face. "I have good news to tell you," she added with an excited smile.

"What news?"

"Mama, papa, aur Prithvi wapas aarahe hai tin din baad," she told him, bouncing on her heels. 

"SACH! AWESOME!" Rajveer fist pumped excitedly before he picked Naina up and hugged her tightly.

/

/

/

A/N::: Lala to pakra gaya par Nair abhi bhi nehi. Kaise pakre ga usse Digvijay aur uska team?

Rajveer is slowly getting his memories back. But would he remember how he lost his memories in the first place?

Prithvi is coming back. So the next chapter you might meet him again. There will also be tons of lemons.

Please Vote and comment 💓💓💓

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

31.8K 1.1K 15
Prologue:This story starts from everybody's believing about Rajveer's death. Let's see how the story takes new turns. P.S: I'm a new writer and I des...
50.8K 3.8K 51
Her goal was to prove her brother's innocence. His motive was to bring his best friend's truth to the front of the world. And then.... everything was...
19.4K 1.1K 10
Love doesn't understand the profession, the situations, the socity standards No one is too young for love because love doesn't come from your mind...
1K 145 4
Ranked no 1 in #ashiana Ranked no 1 in #rajveerpriyanka Ranked no 1 in #cadetamardeephuda Ranked no 1 in #cadetaalekhsharma Ranked no 1 in #cadetalib...