Highschool DXD The Lightning...

Av PrimordialSensei

What if after Issie got turned into a devil, a new Dragon God came to Kuoh seeking entertainment. A Lightning... Mer

Prolonge The Lightning Dragon God
The return of the Lightning Dragon God
Author's Note
Chapter 4
Chapter 5: Highschool...DXD?!??
Harem Members!!!
Chapter 6: Meeting the devils
Author's Note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8: A Kentucky Reject
Chapter 9: The Cavalry Arrives
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12: Honor
Author's Note
Chapter 13
Look At That
Chapter 14: It Has Began

AN:/

2.5K 20 20
Av PrimordialSensei

Ok listen gentle people. Sorry for the trouble but I've decide to either just have one pairing or none at all. This is due to the ending I have planned for the story. Vote for the girl you would like to see Y/N with the most and you one with the most votes will be our girl. I apologize for the trouble and will happily take any and all negative and positive comments due to my inconveniencing (is that spelled right)you. Anyway my beautiful readers please subscribe to my new comedy channel. I dont have any content uploaded right now but that is about to change cause my exams just ended and my summer vacation just started. Thank you all for reading my trashy story and I love you all.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

844K 12.5K 69
Y/n hyoudou is an above average guy with insane intelligence and strength. But how will he and his brother, Issei react to being pulled into a world...
521 38 28
Kai runs away from his Yakuza family after being driven by a monster within to assault his classmates. He gets mixed up with the devils of magical wo...
25.6K 427 31
Devils..Angels...Fallen Angels....They're real...and their power is so terrifying that it could even make the gods bow before them....this...is not t...
85K 1.5K 25
"I don't care of that red haired bitch gets married to Riser, I made a promise to another and I intend to keep it" After the meeting with Riser, Isse...