Dimpled Guy is my poison》K.N...

Door kim_jinika

"ꜱꜱʜʜ...ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄʀʏ ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ....ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ.." He chuckled darkly while walking towards me... Meer

💮Prologue💮
💮1. The unknown gift
💮2. When it occurred again
💮3. Why? What about y/n ?
💮4. He is in library too ?
💮5. He has every solutions
💮6. Kim Namjoon!?
💮7. Birthday Plans
💮8. Kidnapped?!?
💮9. Where am I? ?
🚫10. First encounter sealed with a k-kiss??!
💮11. Regrets
💮12. I know that voice
💮13. I have to find out a way
💮14. The new side of him
💮15. Escape
💮16. Helped or trapped? ?
💮17.Wrong Desicion
💮18. Explain
💮19. Boundaries
💮20. New Rules
💮21. Make my way back to you
💮22. Be his tiny cube
♡ 김석진 ♡
💮23. Clumsy
♡ 김태형 ♡
💮24. Album ?
💮25. Locked
💮26. I'm Sorry
♡정호석♡
💮27. I need your help
💮 28. Prove it to me!
🚫29. Love is blind
💮31. Accident
💮32. Stella

💮30. Goodbye

136 12 10
Door kim_jinika

♣When it gives pain ,

Then just learn to let go~

〰💮〰

Yn's pov :

Yes..

Everything is perfect.

Sunny day - checked ✔

Clear sky - checked ✔

Comfortable clothes- checked  ✔

Dressed up - checked ✔

My watch - checked ✔

My phone - checked ✔

Ok! Everything is ready!

I am ready too!

I took a deep breath as I took my phone and opened it and went to the contacts.

There was only one number saved in that phone.

Oh of course. Afterall he gave this phone to me.

I rolled my eyes as I clicked that only one number showed in my phone contacts and pressed it to a call.

"Joonie 💕"

Ringing...

Sometimes later he picked my call.

He chuckled deeply as he answered,

"What happened baby? Already missing me?"

I rolled my eyes again hearing his answer but replied anyways,

"Umm....kinda. When will you get back home?"

He sweetly replied, " It'll take me sometime baby. I have some important meetings today.  Why? Is everything alright? Should I cancel everything and come back home?"

I hurried replied, "No,No!  No need. Actually I was thinking of giving you something."

"Something to me as if?" He confusedly asked.

"I'm not gonna say what that'll be. Because it'll be a surprise."

"Surprise? Why so suddenly?" I can already sense his smirk over the phone.

"Because you're always taking care of me, buying things for me. But look, here I am, I didn't give you a single thing after becoming a couple! And I also want to do something for you!"

"But baby I-"

"No buts! Let me just give you one surprise this time ok? I'll not ask more, I promise. Please agree~?"

He sighed, "Alright. So what do you want to do?"

I jumped in happiness.

Controlling my happiness I sweetly said, " I want to go out for a shopping to buy something for you. Don't worry, I won't ask you to let me go alone. You can send a driver with me. I'll go by your car or something?"

He hummed and said, " Alright. Then I'm calling one of my driver to send you mall. But come back home early ok? Get dressed up and ready."

I happily said, " Thank you so much joonie! Love you! "

He also happily replied, " Love you too, love."
and ended the call.

I hold the phone back in my hand which was right now showing a picture of him back hugging me as both of us were smiling in the wallpaper.

I smirked as I looked at that wallpaper and mouthed,

"Part- 1 , Done."

〰💮〰

Kim Namjoon's pov :

I ended the call and smiled myself.

Yn wants to give me surprises.

She knows I take care of her.

She finally understands that I love her more than anything

Being in a happy mood, I called the driver and told him to take yn to the shopping mall.

I was grinning like a kid while thinking,

"I wonder, what kind of surprise will yn give to me?"

〰💮〰

Sometimes later~

Yn's pov:

I was sitting in the car while the driver was taking me to the shopping mall.

I scoffed myself thinking-

'What a stupid Namjoon is!

He really believed I loved him? Really?

He's such an idiot, didn't even thought of guarding me and letting me out on my own.'

When I was deeply in my thoughts laughing about Namjoon's stupidity, suddenly the driver called-

"Ma'am, we've reached the mall."

I nodded and showed him a simple smile as I got out from the car and lied to him that he should go back home cause Namjoon will come and pick me up.

Straightly I entered the mall and went to a near dustbin and threw my phone away.

I always knew he had inserted a tracking device in that phone.

"Part-2. Done"

After throwing the phone away, I saw a lot of people are walking around and doing shopping.

I smirked as I breathed the fresh air and disguised myself getting mixed into a pool of people.

"Goodbye Namjoon."

〰💮〰

Kim Namjoon's pov :

Today was exhausting...

I sighed as I finished the last meeting of today.

After finishing all my works I got near my work table and took my phone.

Oh! It's almost 8 pm!

Yn must've waiting for me!

I remembered her giving me a surprise. I smiled as I thought about that and grabbed my coat as I left my office for home.

When I returned home, I asked for her. But she didn't came down. 

Instead of her, a maid came to me and bowed, "Sir, welcome back home."

I nodded at her, "Where's yn?"

She confusedly replied, " Sir, didn't she come back home with you? Before going to shopping she told us that she'll go to your office and come back with you. "

"WHAT?!"

"Y-yes Sir,  that's what she said." She nervously replied. 

I grabbed my phone and went to the tracking app immediately as it showed my yn's current location.

'She's still at the shopping mall?'

I grabbed the car keys as I went back to the parking lot. I opened one of my car and started driving to the mall.

When I reached the shopping centre I followed and followed the tracking device.

Finally I reached near to a dustbin and there it was.

Yn's phone.

It was thrown to the garbage. 

I grabbed my hair with both of my hand.

"NO NO NO NO, FUCK NO-"

After searching for don't know how long without any traces of yn, I began to feel lost.

My fear can't be true.

Yn can't leave me.

No, she eloped once but came back again to home right?

Yeah, she must've lost her phone on the way or something

What if she already had gone home by now?!

Oh shit! I should hurry go back home again!

What if she is waiting for me?!

I again ran crazily to my car and drove back home as soon as possible. I didn't care about those stupid traffic lights. 

I just want my yn in my arms now.

Hold her tight and never let go.

I started running when I reached home and went straight to my room.

But no, she wasn't there. 

It's alright...maybe she's on her way?

I consoled myself as I smiled. 

But my smile soon faded away when I looked at a small piece of paper in my bed.

I grabbed the paper.

It's a letter. 

I opened it.

"Yn..." I mumbled as I immediately recognised the handwriting.

But that one letter shattered me into pieces.

Namjoon,

If you're finally reading this then it's mean that I've succeed escaping from you.

Yes, I know it sounds weird that I am writing this. Afterall who writes a letter to his kidnapper. But I somehow thought it's good to give you a proper closure.

I'm sorry, but I don't love you Namjoon. That's what I had to do to gain your trust.

But I'm feeling suffocated living with you, being near with you. 

If it's possible then please try to forget me and live a better life like a normal person. I really wish you a better life.

Please let me go this time. Don't try to get back me.

Let me live peacefully, I'm begging you.

Let's not see each other again.

Goodbye.

- Yn.

〰💮〰

Author's pov:

If you liked this chapter then don't forget to vote and give your precious comments.

Stay safe and take care.

See you soon! 💕

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

4.2K 239 17
''You need me, and I need you, you know that.'' The town isn't big enough for two popular gang leaders and their members. How everything will turn ou...
24K 702 21
Everything was alright until you went for a job interview at "Jeon Enterprises ". You got selected, by surprise for the post of his P.A Let's see wha...
279K 15.3K 66
[Dark Romance] "How dare you?" His deadly growl pinches your soul as tears of pain glisten at your eyes. "how dare you touch him with your filthy han...
39.7K 1.6K 39
Secret Admirer/ Mafia au Namjoon had never expected a Mafia Leader to be downright whipped for him yet here he was... Ships in the book :- - Namjin (...