Painkiller: Gotham's Finest

De kamjaxson

This book follows Khalil (Painkiller), as he sets off to Gotham to find the truth about himself, until he enc... Mais

Chapter 1: Gotham's Finest
Chapter 2: Bailed Out
Chapter 3: Bruce Who?
Chapter 4: Bat-Killer
Chapter 5: The Proton Ring Hunt - Part 1
Chapter 6: The Proton Ring Hunt - Part 2
Chapter 7: The Proton Ring Hunt - Part 3
Chapter 8: The Proton Ring Hunt: Part 4
Chapter 9: The Proton Ring Hunt - Part 5
Chapter 10: The Proton Ring Hunt - Part 6
MIDBOOK TRAILER
Chapter 11: The Jokester
Chapter 12: Mommy's Home
Chapter 13: "Delivery for Bruce Wayne"
Chapter 14: Duo Duel
Chapter 15: The Greatest Sacrifice
Chapter 16: Sorrows and Surprises
Chapter 17: The Removal of All Pains
Chapter 18: Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Painkiller
Chapter 19: Yin and Yang
Chapter 20: Gotham's Finest

Introduction

268 7 0
De kamjaxson

This Book will be released June 6th, With Chapter 1 and will be updated each week from then on! It will also be released with Another Book titled Black Lightning: Drug Awakened. So tune in to that book each week also.

Instead of trying to align with Black Lightning TV Show, I decided to base my books on my own storyline. Or as I will call it Earth 171. These characters in these stories are based on the Black Lightning Franchise but told in a different way.

This book follows Khalil (Painkiller), as he sets off to Gotham to find the truth about himself, until he encounters the League of Assassins, and goes toe to toe with each and everyone. With the help of Anissa, Jennifer, and Dionte (See my Black Lightning Trilogy if you're confused), he has to prove to everyone around him that he is the deadliest assassin.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

2.6K 127 17
Part 8 of the New Earth Series. Barry Allen has faced threats very few could handle, but when a government organization comes to Central City and is...
19 8 8
A young assassin, Zain Brock, who is out on a journey of revenge and anger due to all his family been killed. He meets an ex-marine, Alex King, who t...
3K 54 26
Andy is a Government Assassin in the year 2018. She's lived through 2012 and now she works for the FBI. Her whole life she's kept to herself after ba...
43.2K 1.2K 61
[Book One] "I've been the Archer, I've been the prey. Who could ever leave me, darling? And who could stay?" Started Aug 23rd, 2020 Finished Oct 15th...