Stolen

Door NurseHorror

My mom always use to say most things stolen is often returned. ...why haven't I been returned yet? Meer

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Seventeen
Read me!
Chapter Eighteen
lolol
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
New stories!
LAST UPDATE
Lazy >.<

Chapter Fifteen

10.2K 286 47
Door NurseHorror

I'm sorry if my recent chapters have been rushed and choppy, I've been working on animations which is very exhausting, plus school has been just ugh. Lol. Oh, and read my best friend's book, Kidnapped by AwwImshort! It's the best book ever made in history! Trust me, you won't regret reading it. So yeah, that's that. Now with the story! :D

I watch Xavier's fragile body collapse to the cold floor as the crimson substance stains through his gray shirt. This was the worst feeling I have ever experienced. Once the hard bullet shoved its way into him, all my innocence and purity vanished. All of it.
I realized tears already were streaming down my cheeks. This wasn't suppose to happen. Let this please be all a hallucination, or all in my head. I kept reminding myself, trying to fool my brain that this is all fake. That nothing bad happened after the interview, that Matthew and I were still friends, and that Xavier and I hated each other.
But no, it's real.
My ordinary life was taken, captured, seized.

Stolen.

The sound of a door creaking makes me cringe, I look up and spot Matthew who obviously notices Xavier once he enters the room. There's a long silence. "Every time I walk in the room, there's always a dead body. Sad." He said, walking up to me. The thought of him dead makes me cringe even more, also twitch.
"Who cares! Heal him or something!" I yell. He looks at me in confusion, and I know why. I didn't sound the same. I sounded terribly hoarse. My voice broke just as much as my innocence. But we're not focused on my voice, we're focused on saving Xavier.
Matthew laughs. "Aww, you love him, don't you?"
I stare at him for a while then look at Xavier. He was barely alive. He's breathing heavily, cupping his wound. I don't think he was paying attention to the conversation, plus I need a quick lie so Matthew would stop teasing me and help him.
"Yes." I answered. But after I said it, it didn't really feel like a lie.
"That's adora--"
"SAVE HIM!" I scream at the top of my lungs. I lost a lot of loved ones during this whole situation, Xavier is the only living person that's important to me.
"Fine, fine." He smirks widely. An uneasy feeling settles in my stomach, but I ignored it. I still have the gun, I can kill him after Xavier wakes up. If he even does.
"Help me take him to the room across the hall." He said.
"O-okay.."
I help him carry Xavier to the room, even though it made my leg burn like crazy.
I watch the blood drip onto the floor each step. Each drip equals an increase of guilt and worry inside me. The guilt was already eating me, I deserve it anyway.
Once we approach the room, my stomach dropped. The room smelt deeply of death. The walls were cloaked with dried blood, rust, and cobwebs, the sight of it could make a person go insane in an instant. And the floors, even more disgusting than the walls, dried and fresh blood smeared against the old tile surface. Some substances I didn't even recognize were dried up on the floor, I rather not try to guess. I don't even want to walk on this floor. In fact, I didn't want into be in this room. If this is where we going to put Xavier, it will seem like more of a punishment.
"Put him on that bed."
The bed wasn't even a bed, it was some metal counter-torture-like-thing. Who knows how many people has died on there. But once I see something else, the thought vanished from my mind.
There was another bed in the room, and Ally was there laying on it. So she might wake up as well? That's not good at all.
"I don't know...him and Ally in the same room...alone.." I mumbled.
"You could watch him." He suggests. Wow, really? He's so going to get killed by me.
"Okay." I answered after laying Xavier down against the bed.
"I'll be right back, but before you try anything." He grabs the gun from me in a flash, and puts it in his back pocket.
Plan canceled.
He takes out a pair of handcuffs, and cuffs me against the rusted sink. "And so you won't try to escape." He continues. "I've been your best friend since forever. I know how your mind works. You really didn't think I would've known that you would try to kill me after this? I know everything about you, Emma."
A shiver rolls down my spine. He knows everything about me, while I don't even know what his favorite color is.
"I'll be right back, sweetheart." He said before strolling out the doorway.
I barely heard him. Those blood-curdling words he said before stalked my mind. He knows everything about me. He knows everything about me.

--

I was nearly asleep against the sink. Matthew wasn't back yet, and my wrist was burning from the cold metal clamping down on my wrist for about fifteen minutes. I guess it's my fault for depending on a cold-hearted killer. It's just so hard to believe someone you spent your life with to be a killer. It's just so hard to let him go.

I sigh. Maybe that's how Xavier felt with Ally. I don't know how much they've been together, but I know it must've broke his heart to find out Ally's true side. He was just as crushed as me. I look at Xavier's unconscious body, and sighed. He shouldn't have never helped me. He could've still been with Ally.
I look over at Ally only to find a terrifying sight.
She wasn't on the bed anymore.
My head quickly turned to see her wide awake across the room.
I start to panic, but then stop.
I still have my gun. I can shoot her right then and there. I reach for the gun, only to find an empty pocket. Then, I remembered. Matthew took my gun. So now, I'm handcuffed to a sink, so I can't run. I can't use my weapons, because it was taken. And now, unless Xavier wakes up in time and harms her again, I'm surely going to die.
Her face was messed up, probably from what Xavier did. She had a giant black eye, her hair was oily and matted, and her face was coated with bruises and cuts. Now Xavier definitely for sure won't take her back. I shake my head. Why am I thinking about this? I'm dead anyway.
"MATTHEW!!" I yelled out. This is the only and last time I'd call Matthew to save me. Hopefully.
"You really think he would save you..?" She says, tilting her head. "He wants to you dead. There's no point of screaming his name.."
I stay silent.
She walks closer to me, as she does, she grabs a nearby tool. A hammer.
"How do you feel about this, Emma?" She said. "Are you scared..?"
Again, I stay silent.
She moves closer and closer, raising her hammer. "This is going to be a slow painful death for you." She laughs. "I almost feel bad for you."
I narrowed my eyes. I'm not dying now. I went too far.
"Don't feel bad for me, I'm not the one who's dying." I said. She stares at me with a confused look. In a quick flash, I kicked her hard enough where she'd fall, and hit her head hard against the sharp edge of the metal bed.
I didn't even bother seeing how much blood dripped from her head again this time, I just took the hammer, hit it against the old chain repeatedly until it broke. It was quite easy since it was rusted like everything else in this demented, asylum-like place. I scan the room to see another pair of handcuffs. I look at them, then at Ally. Perfect.
After I handcuff Ally against the sink, I approach the doorway. Before I left, I glanced at Xavier. I sent out a small prayer to him, then left completely.
I don't know where I was going. I don't know if I was either looking for Matthew or not. I don't know what I'm doing. I stalked down the empty, eerie hallway. The blue light dangling on the ceiling in the middle of hallway flickered, sending more chills down my spine than ever before. I pass each closed door that gave me bad vibes.
This place is a true nightmare. I take a deep breath to calm myself, it helps some how. Suddenly, I noticed a mysterious, black door. This one gave me more bad vibes, but it also made me crazily curious.
As I walk closer to the door, I noticed small white letters imprinted into it: Stay out. Only Matthew is allowed beyond this area.
I bit my lip. I should leave. I should pretend I never seen this door.
Or.
I could enter.
I gave myself a moment to think. But before I knew it, I was entering into the room. The first thing I noticed was the eight monitors with a control panel beneath it. They were shut off, so I didn't know what they were for.
I noticed a couple of dressers near the control panel. I walk up to them, I opened one drawer up to find an old folder. I pick it up, and open it.
My eyes widened.
A written copy of my birth certificate was in here. Every detail of it was copied on this paper. Every single one.
I put it back, completely freaked out. Why does he have a copy of my birth certificate?! I shake my head, and continued looking around. No more dressers.
As I look around, observe, and examine more, I found out he had my family scrapbook, another written copy of my college degree, and more pictures I took of myself that I thought I deleted. This was all creeping me out. But yet, I kept looking.
On the floor, I found some kind of tracking device. It was like a GPS system to something. But why? What?
Then, it hit me. I take one step to the left, the little red dot on the GPS system went left. I took a couple of steps forward, the dot went forward.
He's tracking me. That's how he knew where I was his whole time. Somehow, he put a tracking device in me.
Shaking, I walk over to the monitors, and start them up. Static flashes before clearing up, even though it was blurred. It was different cameras in some place. I look on the control, adjusting the sight of it. Soon enough, it cleared up. The cold realization hits me hard.
This was in my old house. Where it all began. The haunted memories of the incident revolves in my brain, tears weld up in my eyes. Matthew was stalking me. He's a stalker. I felt so sick to my stomach. Tears stream down my cheeks, and onto the control panel. I can't escape him. He'll just find me over again. There's nothing I can do, but cry and accept my fate.
I close my eyes for a while. This time, taking a deep breath won't help anything. I wipe my tears. I still have to be brave. Even though I'm surely dead, I still have a mission. To get Xavier out of this.
I sighed. "Well..I better get out of here.." I mumbled.
A dark laugh makes the hairs on the back of my neck rise.
"Not on my watch, sweetheart."

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

Abducted Door dummyboi_writer

Mysterie / Thriller

13.2K 184 17
We all think we're average. We think there's nothing special about us. But, what if I told you that there was someone who thinks differently? Somebod...
36 0 20
There are many questions in the universe. Some are answered within seconds, others take longer. Some are never answered. Some are hard to answer. Som...
Saving Hope Door J.D. Ruiz

Mysterie / Thriller

741K 38.8K 31
She had been the famous, sought-after teenage star of her generation. But like every star, she was destined to fall. While doing a kidnapping scene f...
2.4K 11 24
Just read...