SAO: The Demon Knight

TormentedFracture

Nobody would have ever imagined you could die in a game,usually players respawn. When the line between realit... Еще

Prologue: Living?
Chapter 1: Freedom
Chapter 2: Alone
Chapter 3: Demon Butler
Chapter 4: Rain and Cold Tears
Chapter 5: The Silver Wolf
Chapter 6: The Demon Knight
Chapter 7: Den of a Silver Wolf
Chapter 7.5: Idle Adventure
Chapter 8: Rekindled
Chapter 8.5: Rekindled. P.2
Chapter 9: Synchronized Warriors
Chapter 10: The Silver Pup's Bunny
Chapter 11: Howl of Insanity
Chapter 12: Flickering Madness
Chapter 13:Dæmon's Despair...
Chapter 14:Maelstrom of Death and Hatred
Chapter 14.5: Snowfall
Chapter 14.6: New Year,New Feelings
Chapter 14.7: Saved Before Tragedy
Chapter 15:Only My Shadow Knows
Chapter 16(Collaboration Chapter):Mina The Restaurant Owner
Chapter 17: Shards In The Stars...
Chapter 18: Dying Slowly...
Chapter 19: Death, I Embrace...
End Of Sao: Oblivion...
2nd Prologue: Reality...
Chapter 21: Alfheim Online...
Chapter 22: Ethereal Fairy...
Chapter 23: Apparition of Despair...
Chapter 24: Fading Light...
Chapter 25: Memoir of Decay
Chapter 26: Prœmethius...
Chapter 27: Hacker of Souls...
Chapter 28: Blank Space...
Chapter 29: Solus and Helix...
Chapter 30: The Assault on Yggdrasil...

Chapter 20: Dust...

131 6 0
TormentedFracture

...Last Day Dead...

??? POV:

It...its cold...and dark...where...where are we...it feels like...we're underwater...drowning in the dark...The dark...Its...all around us...We look around the dark...searching...wanting...A light...In the distance...Through the dark...we wade through...this river of blood...Trudging slowly...towards the light...we reach forward...trying to grasp it with our claws...but...before we grab it,it grows bigger and brighter...into the size of a movie theatre's screen...It flicks for a bit...scratchy and flicks...Like an old projector that plays black and white movies... on it...appears a black silhouette... and as time crawls by...the silhouette forms into......into....
A vision...a moving picture... but its slow...almost as if it was taking place underwater...The movie...its from somebody's point of view...almost as if we are seeing through his eyes...
His...
How do we know its a guy...
We see through his eyes on this screen in the darkness...
He...Is...Not...Belonging...
We look through his eyes...he's in a village...the first floor...He...He throws his blades onto the floor...Leaving his only weapon equipped...His Dæmonic Gauntlet...He slowly walks through the village...his face masked by his cowl...His Clawed hand...A player appears before him...asking for money...In an instant...he dies...the beggar...he vanishes into particles...The One with the claw...continues walking through the village...causing death and despair...a beautiful maelstrom of sadness and annihilation... A brigade of players approach him...They surround him...ordering him to cease his attack...the wind...it blows off his cowl...His...hair...He brings his clawed hand go his face,ruffling his white hair...His...his smile...A frightening sight...Madness... He isn't human....He is Insanity... He looks at the guards...his intense soul piercing red eyes making them freeze in horror...He disappears...reappearing behind them...his clawed hand...outstretched before him...They shatter into particles...all at once... He walks...killing hundreds more...
What....what are we watching......what....what madness is this...I try to move closer to the screen...but the darkness...it pulls me back...like tar...
...we have to stop this...we hear a scream...we look back up at the screen...He...he's holding a pink haired girl by the neck...A mace wielder...a blacksmith...We...
We dig my hand through the Tar like river I was in...
"We..." I say through the dark,my voice resounding in this eternally dark pit...
"We...can't..." I say... my voice becoming louder,stronger. My arms,straining under the tar's strength...

...
"We can't just stay here..." we look back up at the screen...Her health...slowly decreasing...
"We have to help her..." I say...Pulling myself away from the darkness...The darkness ripping apart my flesh,my muscle,my arms...My blood...
"We have to help them!!!" We yell,tearing away from the shadows that were latched onto us, sinking into the screen...

He swore...

A voice...it calls out to me...
He swore he'd never let harm befall me...
We open our eyes slowly...to this melodic voice's calling...
He swore...
We find ourselves staring into her eyes... we were...choking her...we couldn't stop...Her health...

She looks into my eyes...And we look into hers,looking at my reflection...an insane smile playing on my lips...

"Akuma..." she says...her voice cracking...A tear falling from her eye,landing onto my Dæmonic arm...

"Its...Its alri-"...she...she shatters...into particles...like all the others...Like everybody else...we fall onto our knees...And scream....A blood curdling scream that popped our eardrums... A scream...Only a Dæmon would make...suddenly...The world...it starts collapsing...breaking away into particles...

"Akuma..." a voice says...we turn around to find him staring at us...the man responsible for...for everything...we look at him...then at our claw...

"He beat it didn't he..."

We ask him...he nods...

That name we've been hearing...Kirito...we wish we'd met him...at least once...

"You're not going to explain what I am are you..." I ask him...the only question...I've ever had...he looks at me...

"You...are a wonder of artificial intelligence and Human Emotions...You are both...an A.I and a human...Corrupted code..." he told me...we looked out into the distance...

"May I ask you a question?" He asks me...we nod...

"How does it feel...Being what you are..." he asks us...we stand up...and look into his eyes...

"Its...Insanity..." we whisper to him.

"The feeling...Of always being on the verge of falling...and the feeling of pain...both physical and mental..." we say...

"We miss them... we miss those feelings...Right now...In our Insanity...I feel...nothing...and yet... the odd thing about it..." we say,clutching my chest...

"It hurts...its not a physical pain...or an emotional pain..." we say,motioning where our heart was...

"Its a...Deep burning pain...In our chest..." we say...looking back at the world...Collapsing...

"...Its you're Human body...It can't cope with its new 'system'...It can't cope with what you are..." he said...so...in the end...we're not even human...

"You're not human..." he tells me...we look into his eyes...

"You're something more..." he says...the world...it breaks away... everything...disintegrating into particles...everything...

We fade...

**Spoiler of Sao below**
A/N: End of the Sao Part,now...to alfhiem online! So...if you saw the ending to sao,you would now that at the end,minutes before sao is destroyed,Asuna is killed...But she lives...So im guessing... that there is a couple minutes delay for your character's death to fry your real brain...So...all the people I just killed off in the village...They all lived...But they have no memory of being killed in the end...So...yepp...they lived...the villagers...and Lizbeth! Yay! She doesn't remember she died though...
Hope u enjoyed this! Next chapter will...Hopefully...make sense...

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

219K 9.1K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
196K 10.3K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
896K 55K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...