The Group chat-Zarry/Nouis(li...

De zarry_is_my_OTP

Niall starts a group chat and everything comes into the light Hearts get broken... Hearts get mended... Mais

The Boys😎🙄
Hazza🐸&Irishpotato🥔
The Boys😎🙄
The Party🎉(Part 1)
The Party🎉(Part 2)
The Boys😎🙄
Moving In📦
Finding Zayn👀🕵️‍♂️
SUPRISE SHAWWTYY...Confessions😉
Rejections🙊
Confrontation😤
SUPRISE SHAWTY🥳
Revenge🤬
New Friends❤
Tea Time🍵💅
Irishpotato🥔&jadey💌(Soul Sisters👯‍♀️💗)
Jealousy💚(Part 1)
Jealousy💚(Part 2)
Taste the Rainbow🌈(Part 1)
Taste the Rainbow🌈(Part 2)
Heartbreak Anniversary💔
The Return of Liam😮
Date Night😍
Baby Daddy👨‍👩‍👧‍👦(Tea Time🍵💅)
Camping Trip⛺ (Part 1)
Camping Trip⛺ (Part 2)
Camping Trip⛺ (Part 3)
Writers update 💌

Bun in the Oven🍞

172 4 1
De zarry_is_my_OTP

Maya POV(surpriseee)

I've noticed that after my date with Liam I have been experiencing a lot of nausea and some weird food cravings. For a few days I thought I was just sick but now it's been a few weeks and what scares me is that I've been here before and I think I know exactly what's happening. I'm afraid that I'm right because I want to be right but I also don't want to be right. 

Bear went to his friend's and he is spending the night there so I decided to go to the pharmacy to go and get a pregnancy test. I go three and I got the ones that one of the workers said were the most accurate.    

I got back home and took the tests and I have to wait 5 mins till they are done. I'm sitting on my bed just going back and forth between if I want to tell Liam about this baby or not (that is if it's positive) I don't know if Liam is ready for a child he has a career and I can't hold him back with a child. 

My alarm rings and takes me out of my thoughts and I get up to go to the bathroom that's connected to my room. I get ready to turn over the tests to see the results...

The first test says...POSOTIVE 

The second one says...POSOTIVE 

Lastly the third one says...POSOTIVE

I was freaking out because the last time that this happened it didn't turn out well. I got pregnant with Bear and when I told the father he gave up on me saying it was a mistake he left the country as if leaving me pregnant wasn't enough. I went through the pregnancy alone and Bear grew up 15 years without a father. I wasn't ready for another man to leave me. 

Especially Liam, after 16 years I finally felt loved again. I haven't dated since Bear was born and now that I've met Liam I don't know if there is anyone I'd rather spend my life with. I'm not ready to lose him so I can't tell him about the pregnancy.   

The doorbell rang and as I walk to answer I just hope it's not Liam because I can't face him now. I open the door to come face to face with my 15 year old son holding flowers a box of chocolates and a Mother's Day card. But when he saw my appearance he put the stuff gently on the table and brought me to the couch and hugged me.

"Mom what's wrong, why were u crying?" Bear asked concerned

"Nothing it's nothing" I sniffled "I though you were at your friends house why are you home?" I asked trying to change the subject.

"Mom you really think I was gonna spend Mother's day at my friends house, after everything you have done for me" He chuckled giving me a tissue "Now stop trying to change the subject, now why were you crying?" He asked once again 

I knew he wasn't giving up so I decided to tell him "Well I haven't been feeling good these past few weeks and I kept think I was pregnant" I paused and pointed to my room.

He got up and came back with three positive pregnancy tests and a smile on his face.

"Mom r u pregnant?" He asked with excitement in his voice

"Yea I am" I answered sadly

"Hey, hey, why are you upset Mom I'm finally gonna be a big brother, and it's Liam's kid right, so that's good" He assured me

"No babes, Liam is gonna run away just like your dad I was pregnant with you and he completely erased me from his life, I can't do that again I can't lose Liam" I stated

"Mom have you learned nothing in the past month or two, Liam would never leave us he is the closest thing I have ever had to a Dad and I don't wanna lose him either, but when he found out that I was your kid he didn't run away so why would he now." Bear stated.

I nodded and we went on the rest of Mother's Day with Bear pampering me and taking care of me and by the time I wen to bed I was actually more excited to tell Liam about the baby rather than terrified. I knew everything was gonna be alright. 

(A/N- In honors of Mother's Day Maya is gonna be a Mom again yay!!

Bear thinks of Liam as his Dad🥺🥺

Comment & Vote 

Thanks for all the support and reads)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.7K 28 23
With every boy and girl their's love. And with every love, theirs heartbreak... This is the Story of my Life... *First story written, sorry if its te...
4.9K 157 22
Hi. Welcome to the fandom.
18.2K 458 29
Everything's broken. How can he fix this? •will not be editing. it is what it is ;)•
137 10 9
A story about growing up, self expression, and love.