Sage

By smileydari11

Sage Roman. The Mafia Princess of the Italian's. The only little girl to be born in several generations. She... More

Prologue
Characters and Aestetic
C1 || One's Dead, One's Gone
C2 || Papa
C3|| Flashbacks
C4 || She didn't remember us. She doesn't remember me.
C5 || Twin Time
C7 || Wakey, Wakey
C8 || A Set Up
C9 || Who Wants to be a Monster?
C10|| Love.
C11|| But I Did.
C12|| The Pier
C13|| Welcome to Hell
C14|| The Phantom
C15||Superstar
C16||She Promised
C17||Owen
C18||They Know
C19||Salt or Sugar?
C20||Johnson Clinic
C21||Adan
C22||Quiet
C23||Your safety, My sanity
C24||Nightmares
C25||Elle
C26||Green
C27||Woah
C28||Sorry Ass Feelings
C29||Letting Him In

C6 || Yes, Yes I Am

16.8K 347 28
By smileydari11

When you are little you worry about the monsters under your bed. You worry about the one that lurks in the dark or in your closet. It's a scare tactic parents use to tell the kid to be safe. When you have older siblings you might have them sleep with you to keep the monsters away. You might have your mommy or daddy check under your bed before you go to sleep. They tell you that they will always be there to protect you from them.

Only that is where the problem starts. Because they don't protect you from becoming them. I became the things they were supposed to protect me from. I became the monster under the bed. The one lurking in the dark. I became the thing parents tell their kids to stay away from. To watch out for, or to never trust.

Part of me hopes that in some way my mother wasn't thinking when she took me away from my family. That some part of her regrets it and wishes to take it back. But then I think of when her and sir took me there. Maybe they didn't know what they were going to do to me there but they still let them take me. Then I realized all I was to her was a problem. A mistake. A burden.

I was still made into a monster. And that is all I think about when I look into the mirror. When I let the power flow out of me like waves. When I feel the burning rage and power through my emerald eyes. When I fight someone and feel their pain. All I can think about is the fact that I am a monster. But then again aren't we all. In some way we all have our demons in the closet. We all do or become something we weren't supposed to be. Do something that was supposed to be prevented from us.

But I know I wasn't that lucky. At some point in time I was. I had the brothers who would cuddle with me till I fell asleep. I had the father that would chase all the bad dreams away. Had the best friend who would stick with me until all the demons were gone. But then Elaine took me way. She let the monsters in, she let me become the monster.

Maybe I have a second chance being here with my family. No, they won't need to sleep with me to keep the monsters away. Even if I get close to them just a little maybe I can change.

Ha who am I kidding. I will never change. But that doesn't mean I want them to see me like this. I can try to get close to them but I won't let them know who I am. I won't let them see my monsters.

Oh how wrong I was.

"Do you want to wake her up"

"I'm not doing it those devils will attack me again"

"Dude we literally have one of those..."

"Still both of them and her are scary"

"Oh will both of you shut up and just wake her up."

"Im already up" I said sitting up from my bed. The dogs following suit.

I had been laying here listen to the twins and Mario argue for the past twenty minutes. Well mostly lost in thought, but still aware. Hell I heard them come into her room. Though I, myself was confused as to why they were coming to get me up at this time. To be honest I expected them to leave me alone and let me sleep. But if we are being honest I never even went to sleep.

"Oh shit" Matteo breathed out putting his hand on his chest.

All three of us looked at him with an unamused expression

"Get dressed we are going somewhere." Marco's annoyed voice said. With that he left the room not before giving me a scowl and slamming the door.

"Sorry about him he's always been a jerk. But like he said hurry up and get ready we are going to the mall." Matteo said rolling his eyes at his twin.

"It's okay he does't bother me." I replied getting out of bed.

They just nodded before exiting my room. Once they left I let out a sigh I didn't know I was holding. I kissed the dogs heads before making my way into the bathroom. I did a quick routine throwing on a hoodie. I didn't want to keep them waiting.

Once I knew I looked some what presentable I made my way down. I wasn't really hungry but I was still in pain from the beating Sir and Elaine left me with. My ribs were killing me and I knew I couldn't take medicine on an empty stomach.

I usually heal fast but this was given to me the day before they died. I know what you're thinking why didn't you fight back. Aren't you some trained weapons or some shit. Yes, yes I am. But I could never bring myself to hit Elaine and Sir.

It's not that I didn't want to but I physically couldn't. They didn't know what I could do and I planed to keep it that way. Truly though I could never bring myself to harm my mother. It feels weird calling her that but it's the truth. No matter how much she hurt me I couldn't bring myself to stoop to her level of hurt.

Do I hate her, of course. But just because I despise her doesn't mean I will be like her and hurt her. I have dignity and class unlike her drug addict self.

Once I made it downstairs and into the kitchen I sat down at the island. Gino was cooking something while the twins and Mario were conversing. I kept quiet staying in my seat.

"Here you go sweetheart." Gino said sliding a little plate of pancakes in front of me. "I didn't know what you liked so I just made a classic."

"Thank you" I said letting off a small smile. That seemed to brighten him up giving me an even bigger smile back.

"Where are the oldies" Matteo asked Gino. His mouth was full of pancakes and strawberries as he talked. I gave him a disgusted look.

"Dad and Dom had work to attend too." Gino said giving him a subtle look. "And Gino went to pick up Hunter from the clinic."

"Hunter?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Our dog"

"Oh"

Hopefully Ares and Artemis get along with him. They are very protective of each other especially Ares. That dog doesn't care who or what you are he will attack if needed. That's what I love about him though. He cares.

"They should be here after you come back from the mall."

"Mall?" I look up in question. All four of them snapped their heads to me.

"We told you we were going somewhere." Marco said rolling his eyes. Seriously if he keeps doing that they are going to get stuck.

"Dad said we needed to get you some stuff for your room and school. Plus clothes." My twin said. He too had pancakes stuffed in his face. Honestly how am I related to these pigs.

I just nodded my head. Going to the mall truly wasn't necessary I didn't need anything. But I didn't want to have an argument with them. It was only my second day here and I needed to get out of the house.

"Yeah so go get ready and meet us down here in like an hour." Matteo said.

I nodded and got up putting my dishes in the sink. I only ate about two pancakes which is enough to get me through till lunch and take medicine.

When I was back upstairs I woke up the dogs and fed them. I walked them swell not really sure when we would be back. They were fully potty trained but I still felt bad leaving them all day.

After taking care of the dogs I got myself ready. They had put the essentials like body was and toothpaste in the bathroom. I don't like taking long showers. Hot short showers are the only way to go.

I like it when it so hot it completely fogs up the room. Sir and Elaine made sure that we always had hot water. I think it was the only privilege they gave me.

When I was done I got dressed in some jeans and a crewneck with a turtleneck underneath. I put on some air forces and jewelry to top it off. I let my hair out into their natural waves and put on some mascara to make my green eyes pop.

Once I knew I looked like bad bitch I am I made my way downstairs to greet my brothers. When I got down there they were all waiting for me by the garage. I cleared my throat to alert them of my presence.

"Took you long enough." Marco grumbled before going into the garage. His twin following suit.

I Just rolled my eyes at him.

"I guess great minds think alike." I snap my head to my twins voice. Only to see him in some jeans and a blue sweatshirt like mine. Huh weird.

"Yeah I guess." I said.

He gave me a big smile before running into the garage after our brothers. Once I got out there I couldn't help but let a small gasp escape my lips. They had rows of cars here. It went from a range of Jeep's to Ferrari's. I heard a chuckle beside me just to see Matteo looking at me amused.

"We are in the Mercedes let's go." He said shaking his head while skipping to the car. I will never understand how this kid has so much energy.

I got into the back with Mario who gave me another wide smile. I returned it with a small one which I know shocked him. But I was glad. I am trying even if it might be a bad idea.

"Lets go"

A/N I am almost done with school so I think I will be posting more. But we are getting somewhere lol. Alsoooo we have 1.9k reads which is crazy to me cause I didn't even think I would get one....

Here are their outfits by the way but imagine he has air forces instead of vans 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.8K 2.3K 57
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
294K 8.2K 137
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
93.2K 2.4K 34
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...