𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓'𝐒 𝐒𝐎�...

Von XOCHOIXO

𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓'𝐒 𝐒𝐎𝐍 ⎢ ❝ There is no true love. ❞ ❝ Milo, have you always had those golden little f... Mehr

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐎
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
𝟎𝟎𝟏. rotten to the core
𝟎𝟎𝟐. the plan
𝟎𝟎𝟑. auradon
𝟎𝟎𝟒. the wand
𝟎𝟎𝟓. goodness class
𝟎𝟎𝟔. the headmistress' daughter
𝟎𝟎𝟕. the warrior's daughter
𝟎𝟎𝟖. new information
𝟎𝟎𝟗. the love-spell
𝟎𝟏𝟎. did i mention?
𝟎𝟏𝟏. if only
𝟎𝟏𝟐. video chat
𝟎𝟏𝟑. anti-love spell
𝟎𝟏𝟒. family day
𝟎𝟏𝟓. coronation
𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝟎𝟏𝟔. ways to be wicked
𝟎𝟏𝟕. life in auradon
𝟎𝟏𝟖. the truth gummy
𝟎𝟏𝟗. what's my name?
𝟎𝟐𝟎. the date
𝟎𝟐𝟐. harry hook
𝟎𝟐𝟑. chillin' like a villain
𝟎𝟐𝟒. don't you love me?
𝟎𝟐𝟓. losing, not an option
𝟎𝟐𝟔. space between
𝟎𝟐𝟕. a talk with ursula's son
𝟎𝟐𝟖. it's going down
𝟎𝟐𝟗. girl talk
𝟎𝟑𝟎. you and me
𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝟎𝟑𝟏. good to be bad
𝟎𝟑𝟐. the engagement
𝟎𝟑𝟑. hades
𝟎𝟑𝟒. king of mean
𝟎𝟑𝟓. to keep auradon safe
𝟎𝟑𝟔. alex
𝟎𝟑𝟕. do what you gotta do
𝟎𝟑𝟖. teaming up
𝟎𝟑𝟗. night falls
𝟎𝟒𝟎. one kiss
𝟎𝟒𝟏. my once upon a time
𝟎𝟒𝟐. can you wake him?
𝟎𝟒𝟑. break this down
𝟎𝟒𝟒. do you ever miss them?
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

𝟎𝟐𝟏. home evil home

886 26 0
Von XOCHOIXO

━━━━˚💜👑🐉⋆˚━━━━
𝗠𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗙𝗜𝗖𝗘𝗡𝗧'𝗦 𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝟮

I have to go there and apologize.

{THIRD PERSON POV}

Milo was in his dorm room he shared with Mal and Evie. He had tears down his face, he was wearing his Isle clothes. Milo wore blue leather pants, a dark blue shirt, a dark blue leather jacket, blue gloves with a pair of black boots. His fingers and wrists were adored with gold and sliver rings and bracelets.

"I don't belong here," Milo cried, then he took a small box and started punching holes in it with a pencil. Then he walked over to his mother's cage and took out his mother, putting her inside the box, "Let's blow this popsicle stand, yeah?" He closed the box.

He left a note for Ben and the ring Ben gave him. Milo then took his stuff and rode the scooter Ben got him. He stopped at the ocean in between the Isle and Auradon. Milo took out his spell book and flipped to a page, "Noble steed, proud and fair, you shall take me anywhere," Milo read before putting the spell book away, "Woah, okay. Please work."

Milo started his bike and rode it through the ocean. He was driving on water!

'It worked' Milo thought happily before he felt himself going past the barrier.

He drove past a bunch of people as they jumped to make way for him. Milo then stopped at a poster of him and Ben. He ripped off the poster and crumbled it into a ball before throwing it over his shoulder. He then parked his bike under his old hideout. Milo took a rock and threw it at a sign that said 'Danger: Flying Rocks'. Milo smirked as the gate opened that revealed a staircase. He walked up the stairs.

Once he made it to the top, he looked around the room. There was graffiti painting all over the room.

Milo let out a sigh of relief, "Home Evil Home," Milo smirked.

💜🐉

Back in Auradon, after his and Milo's argument, Ben was in his office, double checking on some papers.

"Deborah," Ben called on the phone.

"Yes, your majesty?" Deborah said.

"Can you ask Lumiere to call me regarding Cotillion?" Ben asked her.

"Yes, sir," Deborah said.

"Thank you," He said before hanging up the phone.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door, Mal and Evie opened the door.

"Ben," Mal said.

"Mal, Evie," Ben said as he stood up, "Come on in," Evie closed the door before she and Mal walked over to him.

"Milo's gone back to the Isle," Evie told Ben sadly before handing him the note Milo left him.

"Ben," Mal said as she handed him the ring he gave Milo. Ben quickly took the ring and read the note before crumbling it up.

"Th-This is my fault," Ben sighed, "This is my fault, I-I blew it. He'd been under so much pressure lately, and instead of being understanding, I just went all Beast on him," Ben slammed his hands on the table, "I have to go there and apologize," Ben went and looked out at the window, "I have to go there and- and beg him to come back."

"Ben, you'll never find him," Mal told Ben, "You need to know the Isle and how it works and-"

"You have to take us with you," Evie cut off Mal.

"Yes," Ben said as he turned to face Evie and Mal, "Uh, are-are you sure?"

"Yeah," Evie told Ben, softly, "He's my best friend."

"And he's my brother," Mal told Ben, "and we'll bring the boys too because there's safety in numbers and none of us is really too popular over there right now."

"Thank you," Ben told Mal and Evie.

"But let's get two things straight," Mal told Ben as she turned to face him, "You have to promise that we and the boys won't get stuck there again."

"I promise," Ben told Mal.

"And there's no way you're going looking like that," Evie told Ben with a little smirk on her face.

Ben started to get a little nervous once both girls were looking at him with little smirks on their faces.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: ;)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

557K 11.2K 26
Maddy, daughter of Maleficent, was furious when her sister and friends went to Auradon. Left to defend herself, she was offered a place in Uma's crew...
20K 270 12
-Takes place after D2 but happens during/after D3 -I take no ownership of any of the Descendants characters. --- Uma hadn't resurfaced, Hades tried...
232K 4K 34
When Ben chooses which villain kids are going to Auradon, he has to leave one of the VK's behind. Will the untold feelings of Ally and Jay be able to...
57.4K 1.9K 55
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐌𝐘 ⎢ ❝ For who could ever learn to love a beast. ❞ ❝ Anthony, I will forever be a beast in everyone's eyes and if y...