Apocalyptic Rush | Twice FF (...

By geediocrewrites

==== ๐•บ๐–“ ๐•ฒ๐–”๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ==== 2 years into Covid-19. People were desperate to make a vaccine... Until the HQ of S... More

00 | ๐•ป๐–—๐–”๐–‘๐–”๐–Œ๐–š๐–Š
01 | ๐•ฌ๐–“๐–ž๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–‡๐–š๐–™ ๐•ญ๐–‘๐–”๐–”๐–‰
02 | ๐•ฎ๐–ž๐–ˆ๐–‘๐–Ž๐–“' ๐•ฏ๐–”๐–œ๐–“๐–™๐–”๐–œ๐–“
03 | ๐•ฌ๐–‡๐–—๐–š๐–•๐–™ ๐•พ๐–™๐–”๐–•
04 | ๐•ป๐–๐–”๐–“๐–Š ๐•ฎ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘
05 | ๐•ฒ๐–†๐–™๐–Š๐–˜ ๐•ฎ๐–‘๐–”๐–˜๐–Š๐–‰
06 | ๐•ฌ ๐•ฒ๐–Ž๐–†๐–“๐–™ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š๐–”๐–—๐–ž
08 | ๐•ธ๐–Ž๐–˜๐–‹๐–”๐–—๐–™๐–š๐–“๐–Š
09 | ๐•ฎ๐–†๐–‰๐–†๐–›๐–Š๐–—

07 | ๐•ด๐–“ ๐–‰๐–Ž๐–˜๐–†๐–—๐–—๐–†๐–ž

984 105 54
By geediocrewrites

The four of us missed lunch, and ended up eating ramen inside the tent since the sun was sizzling outside. Good thing, the resource-tent was okay to give out hot water for us to use when Saeko asked for some.

It was just a normal afternoon.

"Dahyun-ah, do you have any idea where are the others?" Chaeyoung asked, after sipping the soup out of the cup.

Dahyun who was sitting—looking weary, burped after sucking the hell out of the noodles, she was complaining before how hungry she was. "I was able to contact Jihyo-unnie before my incident, she said  they're at JYP-building—"

"Did she said she was okay?" Nayeon jumped into the conversation.

Dahyun nodded while placing down the empty-cup on the floor, "Yes they are. She's with the rest of our members."

"Phew, that's good to know—" Sana smiled before was cut off by Momo who hurriedly entered the tent, "—Guys you gotta see something outside!"

"What?" We all chanted in unison.

"Come on just get up—" She said before hurriedly exiting the tent while we followed her.

"What is it even about?" Sana asked while all of us shrugged. Dahyun didn't had much strength to stand on her toes so I offered her my back as we went outside since I didn't want her to be left out.

The centre of the field—beside the campfire had a crowd circling around something which we couldn't see clearly. "Come on—" Momo gestured us to come closer, a foot away from us.

"Yow! You gotta see this—" A male with a deep voice bumped against me before walking towards the crowd while he was followed by three guys. He quickly turned around and yelled.

"SORRY!" I heard Dahyun chuckled behind me which made me glance to her, "Did you know him?"

"He's Taehyung-oppa," She said while I hummed. "He looked familiar—"

"Do you mean Taehyung? He's one of the guys who performed last night," Nayeon walked beside us while I nodded. Oh he's
part of BTS.

The crowd was thick, a lot of murmurs could be heard. "Is he okay?" "What is he doing?" "Where have he been?"

"I can't see—," Chaeyoung sighed while trying to jump up and down which earned chuckles from our group.

"Me neither," Mari pouted just beside me—doing the same thing Chaeyoung did. I flinched from her sudden statement since I never felt her presence beside me.

Good thing my height came in useful but still had to tip my toes for a clearer view. "Oh good lord—"

Aa middle-aged man convulsing on the ground and flapping his limbs around like a fish out of water, his mouth was bubbling, left leg seemed dislocated and was twisted on the other side. It was a pain to see, the people who were watching was just as confused as I was.

"Ahh! H-Help me!!" He arched his back and cried out, before spitting blood on the ground. He was in severe pain and agony from the way his voice pleaded, the crowd immediately took a step back from his action.

"What was that—" Sana flinched behind, the same as Nayeon and Momo who did the same.

"We better get out of here—" My gut told me to do so, something about this situation screams danger.

"Yeah we should get going—" Saeko agreed stepping out of the crowd before a woman in a long skirt was rushing towards us and came yelling, "Honey! Are you okay!?" She pushed me and the others out of her way which made us stumble backwards.

"Ow," Someone hissed behind me which made me spun around to see a smaller girl holding her forehead in pain.

"Joesonghapnida!"
"Joesonghapnida—" Me and Dahyun said in unison.

The girl hissed before she looked up, "—Jisoo-unnie?!" Dahyun gasped in disbelief which adverted the eyes of our group to us.

Nayeon cranned her neck to us, immediately rushing and tackling the latter in a hug. "Jisoo-yah?! It's really you—" She cooed hugging Jisoo tighter than ever.

I only watched the reunion for a couple seconds, it was a very heartwarming moment to witness even though I didn't knew their relationship with each other.

"Out of the way folks!" Three officers were marching towards the crowd. One in the middle walked with its chin high and eyes squinted, it was the same guard from before. He pushed some civilians aside, breaking the compact crowd in half, while a woman in a white coat walked behind them— it was Nana.

The crowd divided in two, Sana, Jieun and Saeko were in the other side while the rest was with my side. The three tread across the middle, followed by Nana who was holding a clipboard.

I watched intently as they went towards the centre, my eyes followed them and saw Lucas standing behind the man, her mom with her arms draped around his shoulders.

He saw me and immediately smiled and waved while I did the same. The woman who yelled earlier was on her knees—looking worried, beside the man who was shaking.

Nana who was looking at her clipboard, finally looked up and ordered, "Tie him up."

"What?! No you can't, he just needs rest—" The woman pleaded and stood up, while the guards were looking at Nana for approval.

"Ma'am please just let go of him, he needs to be taken away," Nana cleared her throat while the woman complained once again, "No he won't—"

Listening to their conversation with my eyes glued to guy who was shaking but suddenly stopped. Is he dead?

My eyes widened, breath hitched, and shivers went down my spine when the man's broken leg popped back in like a magnet and metal, he stood up only with his feet while his back followed after. Gasps and murmurs scattered once again, it wasn't normal.

We backed away, so did the crowd. The man was now standing still, before anyone could stop him he went and tackled the woman to the grass. Oohs and Ohs were heard.

"AHH!" The woman yelled out, blood splattered on the grass while the man was on the top of her—head on her neck, biting it off.  I immediately closed my eyes. Weirdly, it reminded me of vampire movies, while I heard the guards struggled to get the man away. "Get him off of her!"

The crowd immediately dispersed, people run away as soon as they could, they crowd lessen-to-none. It was the right thing to do, but my legs stayed still on the ground, I looked down and saw my legs shaking.

"YAH GET HIM OFF OF ME!" The other guard yelled, pushing off the man who was clinging to him. "SAEKKIYA! SHOOT HIM!" A younger guard holding a gun—shaking, anxiety got the best of him. The woman was on the ground—blood all of its body. The green grass became bloody.

Dahyun was speechless so was I. Like in slow motion, I watched how the guards struggled with the man while the back up came rushing from behind.

"Y/n! Get a move on!!" Nayeon yelled on my left—20 feet away, no one was in the premises except for me and the three guards, Nana wasn't even around.

Huffing for air, my hand held Dahyun's thigh up, out of instinct. Running towards Nayeon who was running with the girls for safety. Dahyun yelled from my action, "Y/n-ah!"

I kept on running, and was out of breath. Dahyun wasn't heavy but for sure it made me much tired, "I'm scared Y/n..."

"It'll be fine," I reassured her without stopping until I reached the tent area. Many people were frantically running around, panicking.

"There's a zombie!"

"It's not safe here!"

Entering the tent breathless, the girls were packing up while I placed Dahyun down on the ground. "What are you guys doing?"

"I will not be staying here!" Sana shrieked—stuffing some stuff onto her backpack while others were on the same pace as hers.

Nayeon looked at me, "Move your ass Y/n, we will leave without you, you know that."

I obliged...

It only took a few seconds before I was done. Screams would be heard here and then. "Are we really gonna go?" Momo asked unsure, they all nodded "—Then how about the others?"

"Let's just think about our safety for now," Saeko put on her backpack, her sword on her left hand.

"Let's go."

Saeko lead the way, followed by Nayeon, Momo, Dahyun, Sana, Chaeyoung and me. She was about to open the tent when someone rushed inside making us stumble backwards.

The man stayed on the right corner, clutching on his left-abdomen which was bleeding. "I-It's dangerous o-outside," He coughed off blood.

"Who the hell are you?" My brows furrowed, his eyes scanned my body before stopping on my wrists and smiled. What is his deal?

"You've met h-him.. p-please be safe," He smiled before his head went down, the girls looked at me as I shrugged. Was he talking about the homeless man?

"We gotta go," Chaeyoung said.

We all ran outside, still in the same lineup, me in the rear. Everybody was freaking out like small ants who's home has been destroyed.

Eyes looking around, it was a massacre scene. People were laying on the ground bloody, some were convulsing. The officers and the soldiers fought against the infected, but somehow they had the lower hand.

Gunshots were heard, Sana shrieked—covering her ears. She cried, "I'm scared..."

I went to her and held her wrist while running towards the gate from before. Many people were crowding that area, banging on the gate for freedom.

"We're gonna die here!"

"Let us out!"

Saeko stopped her tracks, we stopped. We all glanced at the field to see the people on the ground slowly rising just like the man before, they all spread fast. Gunshots were heard non-stop and everytime it did, Sana clutched my left arm tighter—closer to me.

"There's to many people, we can't go through there," Momo said. Indeed, it was impossible to go through there if you only wanted to get stampeded.

I looked around and saw some people climbing the bleachers and off the wall, "Look!"

"Come on, let's go!" Saeko sprang to her feet and off she went towards the bleachers while we ran after her.

"Are we seriously gonna climb that?!" Nayeon complained.

"Just get moving bunny, if you wanna live!" I yelled, with a sly smirk while I ran beside her. She glanced at me and immediately rolled her eyes.

We went over the banister and climbed up the chunky steps of the bleachers. My gut told me to look behind, I did and immediately stopped my tracks.

A boy in the centre of the field was left alone, crying—it was Lucas! "What are you doing Y/n!"

"Go on without me!"

Adrenaline pumped through my veins, as I sprang off my feet. I was never good with kids but he can't die while I'm around.

The girls screamed my name. I ran without looking back. Gunshots lessened, soldiers lessened, while the infected expanded.

Running, my legs felt much lighter like I was walking on clouds. Its somehow made me faster.

"Grhrhrhhhh!!" An infected came running towards my left. Swiftly, I dodged its attack. The spear in hand, springing off to my feet and onto the air—I threw it right to his face—blood splattering out, nausea crept onto me.

I kicked him, pulling my crowbar/spear away. "Lucas!" I yelled out, people were running around getting chased by the infected. I felt anxious for the safety of the boy who was standing still, looking on the ground—traumatized.

"Argh!" An infected lunge towards me, catching me off guard, my spear slipped off my hand. Stumbling backwards, my arms were spread out—holding its neck as its hands tried to touch me.

I felt adrenaline pumping than much before, it was a weird feeling. Hands never leaving its neck, I gritted my teeth before kicking him away without letting him go.

My right sleeve began popping holes as I tightened my grip on the zombie. My teeth was gritted as I tried to choke the guy to death. Suddenly, roots slid up and came tangling around its neck, my eyes wandered were it came from—it was from my sleeve.

The harder the pressure I gave, the tighter the roots tangled on its neck. And with a final puff, the head popped down.

Immediately letting go and getting my spear, I rushed towards Lucas while glancing on my right wrist. Pulling the sleeve down, I gasped in surprise. My wound was gone, no scar was left though my veins looked much more bigger than before.

Lucas was still standing but this time it was different. Two infected were coming from behind, I was 4 meters away from reaching him, "Lucas watch out!"

Yelling out his name again, he looked at me with glistening eyes while the infected were only a few inches from reaching him. I yelped from anxiousness, until a guy from the left side came running with a rifle—jumped before smashing its rifle to the zombie who collided on the ground while he kicked the other one away, before firing them in the head one by one.

In a blink of an eye, the boy ran towards me and tackled me with a hug. Rivers rolled down his cheeks, "C-Captain—"

"Where's your mom?" I asked which made him cry harder, so I didn't asked him about any of that.

"You okay bud?" The guy panted before slicking his hair back with his right hand. "T-Thank you sir," Lucas bowed down, wiping his tears off.

"Thank you for doing that," I thanked him with a small bow. He chuckled, "As long as I can help.

"I'm Taehyung by the way," He smiled cheekily offering his hand, "Y/n."

✖ ✖ ✖

Rushing towards the bleachers, a figure was left alone standing, waiting for me.

"You bastard! Come on get up!" Saeko hissed before looking at the small kid I was holding, she eventually smiled.

I followed her, while she went towards some steps before reaching the last possible one. A ton of wooden boxes were placed, she went first and immediately went up while I gave her Lucas who she pulled up.

Going over the boxes before jumping for a ledge it was a hard thing to do, atleast we were able to do it without flaws.

We were on top, the girls immediately smiled when they saw me.

"Phew, I'm glad your safe."

"Wah, he's so cute.."

"I'm glad you didn't gotten yourself killed."

"Don't do that again."

"I almost had a heart-attack because of you running off."

I apologize to each and everyone of them which they accepted and got distracted with Lucas.

I went over to the ledge to observe the happenings down the stadium. The tents were scattered everywhere, some upsidedown. Bloodstains were all over the grass, some people laid down unconscious, some shaking. Some soldiers were found dead on the grass, how can they be beaten when they should have had the upper-hand?
The chase between humans and the infected till hasn't stopped.

Everything was in disarray.

After a very-short break to catch breaths, we all decided to finally go inside the building on the stadium, it was the only way out.

With the same lineup, Lucas infront of me and Dahyun behind my back, we were able to lurk through the building by a door above the stadium. Again everything was dark and silent, we were very cautious to make a single step.

"Oh!" Momo blurted out which echoed through the halls, almost everyone was frightened from the sudden noise.

"Shh, keep down Momo." Sana chuckled lightly, Momo apologized before looking through her backpack.

"I have a flashlight—" She pulled out a flashlight which she turned on and handed to Saeko who thanked her.

"Did we just really walked through the dark for 10 minutes—" Chaeyoung sighed before was cut off by Momo, "—Chaeng, be grateful I remembered."

The halls were clean, to clean to be real. "Why is it so clean?" Dahyun asked.

"Maja."

We were walking for 30 minutes around the hallways, like a lost puppy and still hasn't found the exit. "Are we lost?" Sana asked while Chaeyoung shrugged, "Just follow the leader."

Another 5 minutes passed, the girls were complaining that we have been going round in circles, we still haven't found the staircase down, since the staircase up to the ceiling was different.

"I can't believe we're lost—"

Click! Clack! The clacking of heels echoed throughout the halls, it was definitely a different person since none of us wore heels.
Saeko immediately turned off the flashlight, and told us to stay put. "Shh, keep down."

We all hid behind a wall while Saeko peeked out, being dark wasn't actually that bad it gave us the ability to be invisible. Lucas gasped and I immediately placed my hand over his mouth and told him to keep shush.

Click! Clack! The footsteps went closer before  we heard door open in the other hall with a screech, light also was turned on in that hall since the illumination was able to reach our area.

"This is intense," Dahyun sighed quietly while I agreed, my hand never leaving Lucas' mouth.

Two minutes past by the door was opened again, the lights turned off, and the clacking of heels disappeared in the distance, Saeko peeked her head through the wall. "It's clear."

With her lead, we followed. "Did you saw who was that?" Nayeon asked.

Saeko shook her head, "I didn't—but it was a doctor for sure."

Saeko who creeped quietly through the halls, we acted the same as her. Sana started to hum the James Bond theme which made us giggle lightly.

"I feel like James bond," Sana giggled.

Saeko who used the flashlight before stopping. We all stopped, Saeko in front of course. She flashed the light in front, it was a double-door with a sign 'Entrusted Personnel Only'

"Should we go in?" Momo anxiously asked, while Saeko nodded, "Why not take our chances." She sounded sure of herself.

"Oh well follow the leader," Chaeyoung chuckled. Saeko placed a hand on the doorknob which twisted open, "It's unlocked."

We all went inside, it was darker than before. "Sheesh, the flashlight's ain't working," Saeko sighed while shaking the flashlight as the flashlight started flickering—the light started to fade away.

"I found the light!" Sana blurted out before turning the switch on with a click. The light illuminated the room.

Click! Clack!

The room immediately fell quiet as the footsteps from before echoed outside.

≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡

Author's Note:

I apologize for typos and grammatical errors, If they are ones please let me know. Goodnight!

≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡

3,151 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.5K 3.1K 61
Disclaimer: *This story was heavily inspired by the video game called 'The Last of Us' and any similarities will be because of that. Most characters...
884 105 30
"You need to kill me before I turn into one of them" "I hope you won't forget that decision" "GET AWAY FROM HIM! JIN, NO!" "Murderer! I'll kill you!"...
131K 6.3K 35
Imagine being 5,000 miles away from home, and the entire world decides to shut down. No flights, no phone service, and no one to trust. In a world wi...