Fate/Cinder

De FatherKaaji

The Soul of Cinder, also known as Y/N, is a collection of kings that have linked with the fire. After being d... Mais

Volume 1 Chapter 1: Prince turned Servant
Volume 1 Chapter 2: The Prince's Past
Volume 1 Chapter 4: Fate/Cinder
Volume 1 Chapter 5: The Alter D'Arc
Volume 1 Chapter 6: Astolfo and Y/N Take On The World
Volume 1 Chapter 7: Historical Lesson: Prince Y/N of Canada
Volume 1 Chapter 8: Final Day On This World/Singularity #8
Volume 1 Chapter 9: France - The Evil Reign of A Corrupt King Part 1
Volume 1 Chapter 10: France - The Evil Reign of a Corrupt King Part 2
Volume 1 Chapter 11: France - The Evil Reign of a Corrupt King Part 3
Volume 1 Chapter 12: France - The Evil Reign of a Corrupt King Part 4
Volume 1 Chapter 13: France - The Evil Reign of a Corrupt King Part 5
Volume 1 Chapter 14: France - The Evil Reign of a Corrupt King Part 6
Volume 1 Chapter 15: France - The Evil Reign of a Corrupt King Part 7
Volume 1 Chapter 16: France - The Evil Reign of a Corrupt King Part 8
Volume 1 Chapter 17: France - The Evil Reign of a Corrupt King Part 9
Volume 1 Chapter 18: France - The Evil Reign of a Corrupt King Part 10
Volume 1 Finale (19): The Fate of a Cinder
Summer Chapter 1: Trapped On A Island?!
Summer Chapter 2: QP Joyride! Part 1
Summer Chapter 3: QP Joyride! Part 2
Summer Chapter 3.5: Ishtar - Summer Bash Event!
Summer Chapter 4: Underground Alcatraz
Summer Chapter 5: Flame Explained
Summer Saga Finale (6) : Earth-Shaking Showdown! (vs. Y/N & Gilgamesh)
Volume 2 Chapter 1: Canada - Paradisus Paradoxum Part 1
Halloween Special 🎃: Fate/Halloween

Volume 1 Chapter 3: Another Accident

22.3K 505 279
De FatherKaaji

Can I fight?

I will fight for my people.

No matter what happens or the case.

Because they've helped me become the leader I am.

I will not stop.

I will carry their teachings until I die.

For this, is the ultimate gift of my kingdom.

-Prince Y/N, 1348. (Excerpt from, Y/N Chronicles.)

Y/N: "Uh, excuse me. Where are you taking me?"

Mordred: "Does it matter?! Everyone here has the chance to call themselves a Prince or a Knight, but let's see if that's true about you!"

Other servants dodged out of the way, it was as if...this happened before.

She began to pick up speed dragging Y/N past a corner, as the two passed a strolling Gudako.

Y/N and his master lock eyes, because this is the first time Y/N has been seen without his armor on in Chaldea.

Mordred and Y/N take off, as they seemed to be heading somewhere else.

Gudako: "Well...that was weird. Who was that anyway?"

Heading to her room, she closed the door laid on her bed.

There was still something that her head could not escape from. A simple name, that she needed to find the history behind.

She eyed her computer but closed her eyes. She decided she'll do it later.

"What if he's evil? Like an evil servant."

"Wait, evil servants exist? I'm pretty sure it's just based on how you use them."

"Still, he attacked Artoria without warning, if his Alter is a Avenger, who knows how strong Y/N is?"

This stood in her head, not because she considered Y/N a threat, but because she was unaware of what he could do.

This became the final straw, as she got off her bed and sat in her chair, scooting in closer to her computer.

Searching the data file, she pulled it up, and Y/N's character information was revealed.

She got a good look at his armor, and what he looks like in person instead of those old paintings of him.

But then it revealed his full face, and needless to say, Gudako was surprised.

He had sharp features that were way better than expected, perhaps he was like this normally?

After all, he's at the peak age of 24 years, or possibly younger. Younger than most servants Gudako has collected.

Gudako: "Wo-Woah...his stats. Strength and NP are amazing. He was worth the quartz."

She kept scrolling, the character file explaining his feats in history, and which timeline he appeared in as a servant.

But his skills made him way more than a normal Saber. He could buff himself near death. Was that possible before?

Gudako: "One of his class skills give him mastery over multiple weapons? Is that possible?"

As she kept scrolling, she clicked on his second Noble Phantasm, titled, "Scorching Supernova."

Gudako: "Prince Y/N will close within his enemy, and grab them with a chokehold. The area starts to become hot to a burning temperature of 120 (celsius). It then violently increases by the second, and explodes everything in a mile radius, except for himself."

Scary. Y/N had two noble phantasms. This was not the first time Gudako had seen anything like it, but it they has more than one NP, they servant had to be skilled. If his NP was already EX...

Gudako: "...his abilities, are already Grand Saber tier, so why isn't he one already?"

It didn't make any sense, Judging from the bio, he's strong, no doubt. But his NP made him scarier.

Gudako: "The first Noble Phantasm of his NP is similar to Artoria's...but his second NP..."

Why did she keep wondering about his second NP? Because, it was deadly. There is an 15% survival rate, and that's if you are a servant.

Clicking on one of his personal skill, she began to read.

Gudako: "Lord Y/N Takeover. When Y/N is defeated, his armor begins to emit a fiery aura, and his sword becomes a burning fire sword. His Class, Personal, and parameter change. This is Phase 2, and he can revert back either when he decides to, or the time limit of 30 minutes is surpassed. "

This was bad. He basically gains a second life with his personal skill! If he does that anywhere...

Gudako: "Everyone is dead."

The stats...his endurance wasn't bad for C rank. He was just baiting them for him to use his second variation.

If that wasn't enough, another Personal Skill, states that he predicts any incoming attack before it occurs. Another reason why he'll be difficult to win against.

Gudako: "No...no no-no. This is bad. Very bad."

She needed to see the full extent of the damage, since Y/N was a servant during a Great Holy Grail War, she got to see the damage to its extent.

And it...was horrendous.

Cities burned into nothing, plants and wildlife turned into ashes, temperature rising as high as 120 degrees in Y/N's one mild radius.

Then, for Gudako, it finally clicked.

Out of all of time and history, Y/N was only summoned once, and never again. It's not because they lost when using him.

His power was too fearful.

The extent he could do, the damage he can do to Chaldea...

It made her blood turn cold, she couldn't think about it. She needed to stop it.

Without thinking, she rushed out of her room, breaking into a full sprint.

Gudako: "Mordred...please don't do anything stupid!"

Fate/Grand Order

The son of Arthur fell on the floor, gasping for air at this point.

This was a bad idea.

Who knew he was this good? Not your regular average knight indeed.

Y/N: "Alright, are we done now? I believe that you've chosen to fight me at the wrong time. Maybe if you tried again later-"

Mordred: "Don't worry! This is the last one!"

Y/N's helmet became ashes and burned away revealing his face, with a nice smile.

He then held out his hand, looking down at the female knight.

Y/N: "Let's end it right here, shall we? Mordred...was it? Maybe you can teach me around here someday?"

His voice, his face, his personality. He wasn't cocky of his power, he didn't want to prove anything at all. Time after time Mordred wasn't able to defeat him and tried so hard to prove him wrong, but in the end...

She proved herself wrong. There was no way she could beat him. His multiple sword style swapped mid-battle, not to mention his stats as well.

She just made a fool of herself.

Hiding her face, she didn't want to do it, but she took his hand.

Y/N helped her up, and instantly, his eyes widened.

What son became Mordred, looked like Archduke. And all of a sudden, he couldn't tell between the two.

Snapping out of it quickly, he just figured that it was another illusion. That really couldn't be him, could it?

Mordred: "...Is that a Personal Skill?"

Y/N: "Hm?"

Mordred: "Ya' know what I mean bozo. Where you like..."

She expressed by imitating Y/N's various sword styles, and then the Prince seemed to get the message.

Y/N: "Oh...that? It is. I was taught between 12 different masters at a young age. It's like instinct at this point."

Mordred realized she could use this to her benefit, if she could not beat her father one on one, what makes her think she could still stay at the same level now?

Although, the hatred for Artoria is long gone now, and now that possibly every servant in history now has to pitch in and help save history itself, ironic, it wouldn't hurt to learn this.

Y/N: "I can teach it to you if you want. It won't take long."

Mordred: "Mhm, go ahead."

Y/N nodded, and proceeded, drawing at his sword.

Y/N: "This is my stance. It's explosive and unpredictable and deals heavy charged strikes or thrusts, but it often leaves my lower half wide open most of the time. If a skilled opponent figures this out, I gave to go to this."

Instead of bending his knees to get action, and to be more agile. He stood straight up, with his sword in his right hand. The flames on his armor and scarf lightly burning.

Y/N: "This is Gwyn's Stance. I can either make the first attack or wait for my enemy to perform so I can counterattack, with that, I can switch my stance or another stance if I want to."

Mordred: "Like this?"

Copying what Y/N had done, his face had lit up, and began to applaud immediately.

Y/N: "Nice! Such a quick learner! It took me months to master it."

She rolled her eyes, she couldn't tell if he was being sarcastic or being for real, but then again, she's only known him for a couple of hours.

Mordred: "It's nice...but it leaves a lot of open areas for my enemy to strike."

Y/N: "I was taught to anticipate the attack. If I choose to counterattack, I need to know where my enemy will strike so I can tilt the battle my direction."

Mordred had a lot of questions, in theory, what he's saying should not be possible, but in reality, he made it possible.

Mordred: "What about your Noble Phantasm? Is it strong?"

Y/N: "Eh...it's above average last time I checked."

Mordred: "Above average won't be enough bozo. You have to be top-notch or else you'll just be unit filler. You are 5-Stars for a reason!"

Y/N: "Uh...I guess.?"

Mordred: "Go test on this dummy right here. Let's see if this packs a punch."

Y/N: "O-oh, alright."

She didn't state which variation he should use, but she's expecting something spectacular. And the only thing he knows....is variation 2.

Closing his eyes, he dropped his sword as it turns into ashes.

From right there, he grabs the neck of the dummy and opens his eyes.

What usually was (E/C), was a burning red inferno.

Y/N: "You could not defeat me, yet, you put on a fight. I'll admit, it was enough to end me, but it didn't happen. You thought I would just subdue you right here on the spot, huh? No...no...no. That's now how things work..."

The training room started to increase in temperature, the fire off of Y/N's armor started to flare out, and...was that heat waves that are visible?

Mordred: "He-hey! Y/N! I think that's enough! You've shown me enough!"

Y/N: "...Not everyone deserves that. You surely don't. I'll tell your master he lost a servant today. Rot in a blazing inferno...Y/N's Inferno."

The alarms started going off, and at that time, fire started to creep into the floor. Onto the walls, and much more equipment.

As it started to progress, Y/N gave off a devious smile to finish off the dummy...

But, the fire cooled down. Did it start to retreat?

Y/N couldn't believe it, be blinked a few times, and his eyes returned to normal.

The access door opened, and it revealed an out of breath Gudako, cancelling the Noble Phantasm in time. Along with other servants who came to see what was going on.

Y/N: "Ho-hold on, she can do that-"

Before he continued, the sprinkler system activated and began to cast down water in the entire room.

Mordred: "Look at what you did bozo! Not that I'm only beaten by you, I'm now wet! AGH!"

Gudako: "Oh no, she's going to chew my head out with this one..."

As the sprinkler system continued to cast down water on everyone, Y/N stood there all in the middle of the commotion.

Y/N: "This isn't looking too good for me...."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

62 0 7
If any deity out there ever isekai me please make me into my characters in the stories with all the powers/abilities/looks but Must finish the story...
30.5K 704 18
Y/n was never anything interesting during his days at Signal academy. But after reaching his 17th Birthday, an orange interface appears in-front of...
96.3K 2.4K 106
Earth is an incredibly peaceful and beautiful World home to the amazingly intelligent Humans that live upon its surface. Upon these many, many Humans...
183K 4.1K 21
Update - This is temporary complete for Wattpad's issues but I will still update the book. Details: Y/n is the youngest brother of Meliodas and Zeldr...