tubbo angst

peenis69 által

i am suffering so now my favs must suffer as well tw for literally everything Több

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
sorry for not posting any new chapters

Chapter eight

3.6K 122 113
peenis69 által

we got out of dream's car and I ran inside with tommy. "HEY EVERYONE! THEY'RE HERE!" techno called from the couch into the kitchen. i walked upstairs to claim a room for tommy, ranboo, and I. after looking around for a few minutes i found the perfect room and i dropped my backpack on the floor and laid down. i sighed. i didn't think i would be able to make it the whole trip without hurting myself. i knew that nobody else could understand what it felt like to be like me. i was broken, i didn't feel anything unless i was doing something wrong, and even then it was only ever guilt and grief, but i guess that's better than nothing. i realized i was subconsciously picking at the scabs on my wrists. i buried my head in my hands. i felt like i was a failure. i heard someone knock on the door. i pulled up my sleeves and yelled out a quick "come in!" i heard the click of the door closing and shuffling over to where i was sitting. i didn't even look up, i didn't care. "hey tubbo... are you alright? you didn't even say hi to anyone and you're up here alone. i know you're not doing well man, please talk to me if you need to, okay?" it was ranboo. i could only nod, even though i knew i wasn't going to.  i stood up without saying a word, and i walked down the stairs. "hey guys! sorry that i didn't say hi, i have some nasty jetlag!" i said in my most convincing 'happy' voice. i opened the fridge ignoring what everyone said, nodding occasionally. i grabbed a shitty coffee from the fridge and walked back upstairs. i hated coffee and would have preferred a monster, but i won't complain too much. i went into my room and sat down on the bed. i put on headphones and listen to music, not even acknowledging ranboo. he seemed really concerned, but i couldn't care less. of course he was one of my best friends, but i didn't have the energy to socialize, so i just zoned out for a couple hours. 

i heard a banging on the door, and George yelled out "it's dinner time you two!" i sighed and stumbled down the stairs, exhausted and not hungry. i sat at the table and stared at the piece of pizza in front of me. i felt nauseous. i shook slightly as i picked it up and took a bite. as soon as i swallowed i couldn't stop eating. i ate most of the pizza, claiming i didn't have much to eat earlier when techno asked about it. i went back upstairs, but instead of going to my room i detoured to the bathroom. i dropped to my knees and cried. i didn't know why i felt like this. i put my pointer and middle finger in my mouth, going as far as i could until i gagged, and then i threw up. i kept going until the vomit was clear. my throat burned from scratching and stomach acid. my hands smelled like puke and so did everything else. i felt proud, but also disgusted. i quickly washed up, still reeking of vomit. i rushed to my room and curled up on the bed, staring at the wall. tommy and ranboo were playing a board game. "tubbo? are you alright?" tommy sounded worried. "let me see your arms." i dragged myself over to him and gave him my hands. he rolled up my sleeves and i heard ranboo gasp. "t-tubbo? d-did you..." he didn't finish his sentence. i only nodded. the scars and cuts varied from cat scratches to probably needing stitches. i looked down as ranboo let out quiet sobs. "s-sorry," he said between sobs, "i-i gotta go" he immediately rushed out of the room in tears. "it's okay dude..." tommy comforted me softly. i wrapped my arms around him and cried into his neck.

-

(ranboo pov)

i ran to techno and wilbur's room. i slammed the door open and fell onto the floor in a sobbing mess. they both rushed over, panicked. i tried to explain what was happening but i was crying so hard that they couldn't understand what i was saying. techno awkwardly sat next to me and put his arm around my shoulder. i cried for a few more minutes until i was able to speak somewhat coherently. "i-its- it's tubb-tubbo! h-his- he- he's been c-cutting- h-him-himself!" my voice broke on the last word. both of their eyes shot open in obvious panic. they shared a silent look and wilbur rushed down the hallway as techno tried his best to comfort me. he had always been an awkward person, so i let him know i appreciated this gesture by squeezing his hand softly.

-

(tubbo pov)

i was sitting on my bed, somewhat spaced out, staring at the wall, when wilbur burst in. he ran over to me and wrapped me in a tight hug. "please tubbo, please stop hurting yourself!" his voice was filled with pain. "i wish it was that easy, will." i said quietly. i looked over to tommy, his face was painted with an angry expression. he noticed me staring and quickly smiled. What's his deal? why is he so damn mad? i bit my tongue and kept my thoughts to myself. i pried wilbur off of me. "go back to your room. I'm fine." i laid back on my bed as he sighed and begrudgingly left back to his room. i yawned, realizing how exhausted i was. i closed my eyes and wrapped myself in my blanket. "I'm tired" i said, mostly just thinking out loud. i could have sworn that i heard tommy whisper something angrily under his breath. i decided that i would ask him about it tomorrow as i drifted into a warm, comfortable sleep.

A/N!!! woah gamers this story is genuinely ass ??? why do you guys like it so much??? anyways I'm in an outpatient mental hospital program atm because my mom is a dumbass so idk i guess ask me questions or something in the comments! it can be about anything, i really don't care lol i will reply to your comment almost definitely because i have absolutely no life and a bad sleep schedule! i love y'all thanks for all the support btw

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

116 8 1
RANBOO MY BELOVED
508K 19.9K 30
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐧 𝐣𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭...
240K 11.8K 52
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐚𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐦𝐚. "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐫�...
273K 11.1K 28
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭�...