Breathe Me

Bởi eternalxrry

Omega Louis thinks he's worthless, after being told thousands of times a day, he finally starts to believe th... Xem Thêm

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 27
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 13

15.6K 472 220
Bởi eternalxrry

"How are you?" Harry asks cuddling me closer, caressing my side with the bruise.

"I'm fine." I mumble, tucking myself further into his neck. The truth is I'm not fine. Harry and the boys have been acting all weird since I went for my run and I don't know why! It's frustrating me. They are always looking over their shoulders as if looking for someone and, to be frank, it's starting to piss me off not knowing.

"Good." He sighs pecking my forehead before getting comfortable again. We lay there in silence for a while and I'm pretty sure Harry thinks I'm asleep but oh well. Harry's phone rings breaking me out of my thoughts. He sits up and scans my face before answering his phone.

"Ed, have you found him yet?" He asks shakily, he sounds nervous. What's happened? This is so infuriating.

"Fuck! Okay, I want you to go back out with Liam and Zayn. You can take more people just no more than five. I want Niall to stay at home so he can look after Lou." Harry orders. Okay, what? What have I got to do with all of this? Harry shifts behind me, before a hand lightly starts to scratch my hair, making me shift closer to him subconsciously.

"Right, just keep me updated Ed, I'll be home soon." He sighs before hanging up the phone. I pretend to stir and slowly blink my eyes open.

"Sorry love didn't mean to wake you." He lays back down properly like before and moves me so were face to face.

"Hi." I giggle, blushing a little at the closeness.

"Hi." He whispers back with a fond smile.

"I love you." I sigh happily, causing him to grin with dimples. Deciding to annoy him, I poke one of his dimples, causing him to grab ahold of my wrist and playfully bite my finger making me gasp.

"Harry, that hurt kiss it better." I exclaim pouting as he gives me a smirk. He brings my finger back to his mouth and kisses it repeatedly.

"I'm sorry I hurt your precious finger princess." He says dramatically, making me roll my eyes at his antics. I shove him off me about to get up before he pulls me back down and rolls on top of me, pinning me underneath him. I blush bright red as I realise the position we are in.

"You are so beautiful." He says, staring at me with fondness shining through his eyes. I turn away from him slightly, causing him to release my wrists and caress my face. He leans down and kisses me softly, both of our eyes slipping shut. "And I love you too." He murmurs, giving me a sweet eskimo kiss. He carefully roles us over again so that my head rests back on his chest.

"What do you want to do now?" I ask drawing an imaginary shape into Harry's hipbone.

"How about we watch a movie?" He asks while running his fingers gently through my hair.

"As long as we watch the notebook." I say trying to give him my best puppy dog eyes, causing him to roll his eyes fondly.

"Fine, but what is it about?" He asks shifting slightly towards the headboard.

"Are you actually telling me you've never seen the notebook?" I ask slowly, lifting myself up from his chest.

"Yup, I don't watch loads of sappy movies, unlike someone." He says bopping my nose with his finger, causing me to scrunch my nose up.

"Then that's definitely what we're watching." I claim standing up and swaying my hips as I walk over to the DVD stack. I bend down and put the notebook in the DVD player. I glance over my shoulder at Harry, to see him biting his lip softly, eyes fixed on my bum. A blush creeps it's way onto my cheeks as he continues to stare.

"Like what you see?" I giggle, a smirk graces it's way onto his lips as he nods his head. I press play before walking back over to him and plopping myself down onto his lap. He wraps his arms loosely around my waist, while covering us with a fluffy blanket and leans back getting comfy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the end of the movie, I have tears flowing freely down my cheeks. As the credits roll up the screen, I hear sniffles coming from behind me. I turn my head to look at Harry only to see a few stray tears making their way down his face.

"That's so sad." He grumbles wiping his cheeks. I nod and dry my cheeks using his shirt.

"It's cute though, them holding hands when they die." I mumble sighing softly, playing with his fingers. He makes a sound of agreement then kisses my head. His phone beeps causing me to stop playing with his fingers and let his hand go. I stare at him curiously as he sends a harsh glare at his phone before typing angrily. I've only seen Harry like this once before and that was when Aiden was beating the crap out of me, so whatever is happening must be bad.

"Love I've got to go." He says standing up abruptly and pecking my forehead before typing out yet another message. "Niall will be over shortly, don't go out anywhere." He says sternly but his eyes soften as he looks at me.

"Okay." I whisper as he wraps his arms around my waist and kisses me hard.

"I'll see you soon love." He says while walking towards the door, stumbling as he tries to get his shoes on. "I love you." He says stopping as he reaches the top of the stairs.

"I love you too." I say following him down the stairs to the front door. He kisses me once more before finally leaving. What was that all about? He seemed so distant. Whatever it's got nothing to do with me, it's probably pack matters he has to deal with. Picking up my phone I see I have one new message from Harry and a missed call from my mum followed by a text.

From Mummy 12:39pm

Hey Lou, could you please pick up some milk before the girls get home. I'm stuck in work xx

Great that means I have to go out and for whatever reason, Harry isn't going to be happy about that. I reply to my mum quickly before opening up Harry's.

From Hazzabear 13:02pm

Make sure you stay inside your house until Niall gets there and don't let anyone in X

Why is he acting like a control freak all of a sudden?

To Hazzabear

I have to get milk for my mum, I'm not going anywhere else so I'll be home straight away xx

I ignore my phone as it starts to vibrate furiously. Unless he tells me what's happened that's so important for me not to go outside on my own, then I'm not going to listen to him tell me what to do. I know I'm an omega, but I can be stubborn when I want to be. Pulling on my shoes I grab my wallet and keys and start the quick walk to the shops. He's panicking over nothing it's only a street away and it's a 5-minute walk at the max. 

As I'm making my way towards the till I bump into a broad chest, making me know immediately that whoever I just bumped into is an alpha. Hands make their way onto my shoulder as the person steadies me.

"I'm sorry." I breathe out frightened as I look up at the man's face. He has a smile on his face, but it doesn't quite reach his eyes.

"It's alright love. My name is Jason." He says making me cringe and cower away from him slightly. Maybe I should have listened to Harry and stayed home. I could have avoided this encounter.

"Louis." I mumble standing up properly and moving away to just pay for the stupid milk and get away from this man.

"Well Louis it was extremely nice to meet you and I apologise for bumping into you." He says politely, but I see the way an unknown emotion fills his eyes and I know it's nothing pleasant.

"Likewise." I murmur quite sarcastically as I leave Jason and pay for the milk. I speed walk my way out of the shop, avoiding all possible contact. As soon as I'm out of the shop, I break out into a sprint and run the way home. I'm breathing heavily as I make my way up the driveway, spotting Niall sitting by the door on the phone.

"It's okay he's here now. Alright bye." He says hanging up the phone and raises an eyebrow as he takes in my appearance.

"Don't." I say, pulling the keys out of my pocket I unlock the door and let him in. I put the milk in the fridge before joining Niall in the living room.

"So care to explain what just happened?" Niall asks and I know I'm not getting out of this.

"I decided to run home from the shop, so I could get home quicker." I say but it comes out as more of a question. I don't really want to tell him about that Jason kid because I know he'll just tell Harry, who'll blow everything out of proportion.

"Right okay." He says suspiciously. Suddenly he sniffs the air causing his eyes to go wide. He abruptly stands and makes his way over to me and starts sniffing my clothes.

"Niall wha-" before I can finish asking him what he's doing he cuts me off.

"You smell different, of someone else." He says pulling back with wide and now frightened eyes.

"Louis tell me truthfully now, why did you run home?" He asks. "You either tell me or I'll tell Harry." He says eyes becoming hard. He wouldn't dare. Why does no one ever believe me? I stay silent for a few minutes before sighing heavily, keeping my gaze on the floor I decide to tell him.

"I bumped into an alpha by accident." I mumble not looking up.

"And?" God damn it. Am I really that easy to read?

"He made me feel uncomfortable, that's all!" I say finally, looking up to see him looking worriedly at me.

"Did you get his name?" He asks shakily.

"Yeah, it was Jason." I say watching the blood drain from his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"He knows, H he fucking knows." Niall spits angrily into the phone while pulling out of the driveway.

"He's fine, he's with me. We're on our way now." He says angrily before hanging up.

"Niall what's going on" I demand beginning to panic. He looks over at me and finally notices the death grip I have on the chair.

"Everything's fine Lou, just wait till we get to the packhouse. Harry will explain it all." He says sternly, making me know that the conversation is over. He carelessly parks the car and practically hops out. He comes over to my side pulling me out the car, while constantly muttering swear words under his breath as we head to the front door.

Before either of us have the chance to knock on the door, it's pulled open by a worried-looking Gemma.

"Gemma!" I squeal finally happy to be around another omega. She wraps her thin arms around me and pulls me close.

"Louis." She breathes out softly, voice slightly shaking. When we pull back from our hug, I frown as I notice the dry tear tracks on her face. But before I can ask what's wrong Zayn comes hurtling towards us.

"Gemma, can you go into the living room and try to calm down his sisters. Their mum will be here shortly." He says, before lightly grabbing my arm and tugging me to the upstairs offices. As we walk up the stairs we remain silent, as he continues to brood. As we walk closer to the offices I hear Harry shouting, causing me to curl in on myself. Zayn looks at me and his gaze becomes soft as he takes in my scared expression.

"It's okay Lou." He pats my back comfortingly, before opening the door. Sitting down at the table is a frustrated looking Liam, Ed, and Niall, followed by another four boys who I've never seen before. As Zayn makes his way back into his seat next to Liam, I stand awkwardly at the door, watching Harry pace back and forth with a fierce expression.

Finally, his eyes snap up to me. He scans my body before growling loudly. He charges towards me and holds me tightly against his chest. He scoops down and picks me up bridal style. Stalking out of the room, he carries me down to his bedroom. He gently lays me down on the bed and cups my face.

"Are you okay?" He breathes, eyes wide. I nod my head dumbly as I continue to stare into his frightened green eyes.

"Why didn't you answer your damn phone Louis?" He says angrily, causing his hands to grip my waist tightly.

"I'm sorry." I whimper. I don't like this, he's never been directly angry at me before. He closes his eyes as if in pain and groans loudly, before resting his body completely on top of mine.

"No, I'm sorry love." He sighs kissing my neck. "It's just, I could have prevented this whole thing from happening. I could have protected you from meeting Jason and now you are in danger." He breathes out harshly against my neck as my body stiffens. Danger? What type of danger?

"H what are you on about?" He's scaring me now. Why am I in danger? He rolls away from me and lays on his back staring at the ceiling. He closes his eyes and pinches the bridge of his nose, before moving his hands folding them across his stomach.

"Jason's pack is a rival of mine. He's always had it in for me, but could never find my weakness. I've never had one until now." He shifts so we're face to face and rubs his thumb gently over my cheekbone. He smiles slightly as he smooths out my frown. I'm still confused, I don't understand what this has to do with me.

"You don't get it do you?" I shake my head and he sighs closing his eyes before opening them again, this time shining with love. "You're my weakness love. If anything happened to you then." He trails off, a dark expression making its way on to his face. My heart flutters in my chest and I can't help but feel more in love with him. It all kind of makes sense now. People constantly guarding me, why he didn't want me going on my own to the shops. Maybe I should start to listen to him.

"What will happen to me?" I whisper grabbing his hand and intertwining our fingers.

"Nothing baby, I'm going to protect you nothing's going to happen." He says firmly grip tightening. I nod my head before moving closer and cuddling into him. He wraps his arms around my waist and rest his cheek on top of my head. Why do all the bad things have to happen to me? I know he'll protect me but who will protect him? It's him they want to hurt not me! Oh my god now it all makes sense. How did I not get this before?

"It was Jason who was following me when I went for a run wasn't it?" I say, starting to panic. Harry hears my laboured breathes and presses me closer to his chest, so I can hear the steady beat of his heart.

"It's okay Lou calm down baby. I'm not going to let anything happen to you. Deep breathes love c'mon calm down for me it's alright." I breathe in harshly as tears cascade there way down my cheeks. "There we go baby, just like that. Shh love it okay I've got you." He says as a loud sob rips its way out of my throat.

"Why do all the bad things happen to me?" I say hoarsely, rubbing my eyes furiously to try and stop the tears.

"I don't know love. Just please, believe me, I'm not going to let Jason get near you." And from the tone, in his voice, I know that he means it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please comment and let me know if you'd prefer longer chapters with slower updates or shorter chapters with quicker updates. I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

2.1K 42 11
In which Harry is in love with Louis and he is depressed. Louis is "dating" Eleanor and Harry thinks it's real. Louis bullies Harry. Harry results to...
461K 15.6K 37
If you're looking for a fic with better writing and less irritating characters PLEASE take a look at my other fics instead (not 'I'm Fine', and prefe...
My Rock Bởi

Fanfiction

391 2 19
TW/CW: Self-harm and suicide and sexual content A/N: This is my first fic it was originally published in 2012 on Movellas. I give it a trigger warni...
22.4K 410 19
They don't know about the things we do They don't know about the "I love yous" But I bet you if they only knew They would just be jealous of us, They...