motive ~ one-shots | ✓

De juniiperscomet

warning: content in here will vary drastically. storylines can range from mild to triggering. viewer discreti... Mais

everyone dies, you know
i should be happier then ever
not my responsibility
im so successful
daydreamin' bout u
get well soon
borderline
borderline ii
the light was coming
just say goodnight n go
motive
motive ii
motive iii
focus on me
west side
tattooed heart
be my baby
put your hearts up
stuck with u
piano
in my head
r.e.m
could i be more obvious
raindrops
better left unsaid
better left unsaid ii
better left unsaid iii
better left unsaid iv
n-a-s-a
n-a-s-a ii
fuck a fake smile
let me love you
let me love you ii
you'll never know
you'll never know ii
you'll never know iii
only 1
only 1 ii
only 1 iii
so greedy
bloodline
right there
almost is never enough
almost is never enough ii
almost is never enough iii
almost is never enough iv
almost is never enough v
problem
everytime
bang bang
pov
just like magic
monopoly
someone like u
break up with your boyfriend, i'm bored
break up with your boyfriend, i'm bored ii
jason's song
jason's song ii
save your tears
met him last night
met him last night ii
god is a woman
be alright
forever boy
forever boy ii
knew better
quit
quit ii
7 rings
main thing
leave me lonely
leave me lonely ii
i don't do drugs
i don't do drugs ii
shut up
shut up ii
shut up iii
don't call me angel
bad decisions
breathin
why try
thank u, next
just a little bit of your heart
just a little bit of your heart ii
just a little bit of your heart iii
test drive
billie bossa nova
a conversation and an apology
lost cause
it was once my male fantasy

six-thrity

825 26 15
De juniiperscomet

ok let's take a break from my "better left unsaid," "nasa," and "fake smile" sequels lmao
they are all in the works btw

゚˚✧₊⁎( j𝒖s𝒕 𝒍i𝒌e 𝒎a𝒈i𝒄 )˚✧₊⁎ 。

𝓣𝓱𝓮 manuscript was seated. The blade was down. The candles flawlessly circled the goat's skull. All he needed, was to slice and recite. Picking up the knife, he cut deep into his palm.

Drawing a circle around with his blood, he carefully watched how balanced it was "Oh hear the Infernal Names,"

Line one connected. "of Abaddon, Kali, Sekhmet, and Dragon Drink from your chalice,"

Line two connected. "Turn clockwise, pointing your athame, cane, or sword at each quarter,"

Line three connected. "and call forth the Princes of Hell: Satan from the north,"

Line four connected. "Lucifer from the West,"

Line five connected. "Belial from the south,"

Sit and finish. "and Leviathan from the east."

Shutting his eyes, he shortly heard an audible rattle. Swerving around, the moon was now pitch red, as the atmosphere and clouds were blacker than he could ever visualize.

Falling back in his original position, he was confronted with a halo of shadows. The one overlooking him appeared bigger than the rest. They didn't come here for nothing, now did they?

"I have a deal to make," The others seemed to chuckle. As the middle man stood tall. "I'm sick of losing to Deku, and I'm sick of being a laughing little bitch to these people.

"I'm way more than that. I'm Katsuki Fucking Bakugou. I want to make a deal. I want to always win. Always be in first. Never let anyone else overpass me. No one. Give them hell if they even dare. And in return,

"You can have my soul."

The devil appeared to snicker in satisfaction at the reply Katsuki had transmitted him. The others around were just as delighted. Picking up his knife, he pierced deep into his index finger.

Shortly, illustrating his name and signature on the document, endorsed with everything Katsuki could ever think of. Plot holes virtually didn't exist. Presenting the certificate over to the Devil, he took it.

Huddling around the man, the other demons around read along. They soon all looked up at him. As a red hand lunged out to him, he glared at it. A questionable eyebrow lifted. Glimpsing back at them, he saw how tempted they looked.

Almost eager.

Taking his hand, he shook it. Suddenly, he closed his eyes. Another boisterous clutter and everything was exactly how it was before.

"What the hell?"

~~~

"Hey, are you ok? You're way off today." Kirishima asked, caressing minor orbits on Katsuki hand. The blonde looked over at him.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just did some stupid bullshit last night." Katsuki answered back with an eye roll.

"Oh? What did you—"

"Class," The boy's released their hands as they huddled their awareness on Aizawa.

"We're doing a quick quirk race today as a warm-up. Then, we'll practice with simple match-up training. Get your quirks ready."

With a crack of his knuckles, Katsuki bend down as he readied to run. Allowing his sweat to drip off the tips of his fingers, he snickered.

"On your mark. Get set. Go." Blasting off with his outburst, Katsuki recognized he was in the lead.

"Ha! This is easier than ever!" He confidently yelled out. Suddenly, he felt chills come up from his right. Eyeing towards his right side, he scowled as he saw Todoroki zooming next to him.

With a growl, he let off a larger blast to plummet him forward. Swiveling past the finish line, he chuckled. "Ha, ya damn Icy hot! I fucking—"

Veering around, he was met with Todoroki on the ground. Nestling his ankle in pain. The class rushed over to him, Izuku peeling off Todoroki's hand as he gasped.

A huge chunk of ice plunged through his ankle. The pain making Todoroki grind on his teeth in distress.

"How the hell did that even happen?!" Kaminari screeched.

"I don't know. I'm very in control of my ice side, I don't know how the hell it pierced through me. Especially so badly." Clenching his knuckles, Aizawa bent down to his side, surveying the damage with shock.

As Kirishima came over to Katsuki, the blonde only stared at the jumble transpiring only a few feet away. This has got to be—

No. No, that was stupid. It was six-thirty. He was probably sleep-deprived. And besides, he didn't even do it at the witching hour. There was no way.

~~~

As the day had come to an end, Class 1-A cheerfully walked together to their dorms. Somewhere they hadn't been since last Friday. It was nice to be coming back to their second home.

"Oh, Kacchan!" Kaminari blurted as Katsuki turned around with a scowl.

"What the fuck do you want, fucker?" Kirishima chuckled at Katsuki's behavior.

"Chill dude. I just wanted to challenge you to a non-quirk race. Whoever gets to the dorm's door first pays for dinner." Katsuki smirked at the proposition.

"You're on." Pushing his backpack into Kirishima's arms, the two stood by the side. As the class watched with amusement.

"Three, two, one!" Mina shouted, wanting the race to be over so she can order food. The boys were off as the class cheered on from the back.

Scrambling towards the dorm's building, Katsuki picked up on his pace. But he could feel Kaminari coming up close to him. Stepping up the dorm's stairs, Katsuki was about to touch the dorm door.

When a harsh cry made him stop.

The class gasped as Kaminari clamped his wrist. His hand pierced through one of the bushes branches. The electric quirk holder bent down to his knees with anguish.

"Shit—! It's so fucking painful!" He cried out as he proceeded to clutch his wrist. Momo and Jiro scrambled to his side, attempting to figure out how to remove his hand without inflicting any more damage.

Katsuki strode down the stairs, coming closer to the injured Kaminari. "What the fuck did you do idiot?"

"I don't know! One minute I was right behind you, the next, my hand was stabbed with a damn branch!" Wailing loudly, Momo deliberately began to pull his hand out of the branch.

Everyone else ran over as they gave their vigilance to the boy. Kirishima hugging Katsuki. "Hey, did anything happen to you?"

"No...No nothing happened to me." Katsuki inspected himself. Not detecting any blood or injury on his type of body.

"Jesus, why is everyone getting hurt today? It's even weirder than it's with you." Kirishima said, clasping Katsuki harder.

"Yeah...yeah, it is."

~~~

Kirishima laid on the settee while Katsuki laid on his lap, nibbling on some popcorn while watching a show along with the class. But, the show promptly cut off.

Sero standing with the plug in his hands. "Asshole! What was that for?!"

"Come onnnn. We're were all getting bored of that show. Let's play some Mario Cart!" Connecting his Nintendo switch to the television, the intro and animated music emerging on screen.

The class exciting clapped. "Who wants to go first?"

Snatching a control, Katsuki passed one to Kirishima.

"I'll play," Todoroki retorted, taking a green controller.

"I'll join!" Izuku soon agreed.

The four sat down in front of the coffee table, their eyes locked on the game in front of them. Selecting their characters, they began the game. Although, the blonde was worried about this.

What was there to be nervous about?

As the game advanced further, Katsuki soon noticed someone catching up to his character on the map. "Who the fuck is Yoshi?"

"Huh? Oh, that's me, Kat."

Feeling his heart drop, he started to propel his car to its boundaries. Kirishima catching up right behind him. The two were at the final cycle. And the finish line was just up ahead.

Instantly utilizing the last of his mushroom, Katsuki powered forward. The game heartily vocalizing as Yoshi appeared to celebrate his win. Katsuki staring in shock.

The leaderboard soon appeared on the network. "Why am I not surprised Bakugou choose Bowser?" Kaminari commented.

"Shy guy?" Mina questioned. Todoroki only shrugged.

"Deku, why'd you choose Luigi?" Ochako asked while leaning over.

"Green my favorite color. And he's my favorite character in this franchise." Izuku responded also with a shrug.

Soon, Kaminari got a ding on his phone. Using his non-injured palm, he snatched it out. "Oh, guys! Foods ready! Who wants to drive me over there?"

"Oh, I will! Yo Kirishima, you wanna join?" Sero asked.

"For sure. I'll be right back, Kat." Smooching his boyfriend's lips, Kirishima got up from the floor. Katsuki assessing his body for any sign of damage.

Nothing.

Perhaps it was because it was just a game. Katsuki swiveled his eyes. Passing the controller to Momo, he got up and sat down on the couch. As the three boys waved goodbye, they headed off towards the bistro.

~~~

Katsuki scrolled through additional papers speaking about making "A deal with the Devil." His eyes expanded with each term that materialized the more his fingers scrolled.

"A deal is a deal. You can check your contact numerous times. There will always be a plot hole. The devil isn't stupid. He's slick. Conniving. He knows how to twist the contact to his advantage,"

Magnifying his eyes, he sat up as he hunched his back over.

"There are certain deals that will always come with a cost. The cost of winning is always someone ending up dead or hurt,"

Katsuki's breathe hitched. That wasn't what the article had said before.

"The cost of winning is hell upon the person who dared to ever cross you. Todoroki. Kaminari."

"Kirishima."

"...What."

A loud collision of sorts made the class jump out of their seats. Dashing towards the dorm door, a bloodstained and aching Kaminari shoved the door open. Immediately collapsing onto Tokoyami and Kota.

"Kaminari! What happened to you, my friend?!"

"C-Car crash..." He mumbled, weakly pointing out the door before passing out in Tokoyami's arms. Katsuki propelled past them. A familiar flipped car stood in front of him. Sero unconsciously hunched over the passenger seat.

As his feet picked up momentum, he pried open the driver's side door. A broken body fumbled out, blood manipulating its face, limps twisted in such unthinkable ways.

"Eijiro...Eijiro?!" Coming down to his knees, he launched to search for his heartbeat. Not feeling anything, he went towards his neck.

Nothing.

Katsuki trudged into the car, putting his fingers onto Sero's neck. A subtle rhythm in the mix of all of this. As a couple more classmates came over to get him out, Katsuki staggered his way off of the ground.

Running back inside the dorms and towards his room.

A quick lock of the door, as he shut all the lights off. Taking his pair of scissors, he shredded his palm open again.

"Oh hear the Infernal Names of Abaddon, Kali, Sekhmet, and Dragon Drink from your chalice. Turn clockwise, pointing your athame, cane, or sword at each quarter and call forth the Princes of Hell: Satan from the north,"

"Lucifer from the West, Belial from the south, and Leviathan from the east. God damnit, I summon thee!"

Opening his eyes, the moonlight was red once more. The figures from before stood before him. "What the hell do you think you're doing?! I said, in the contact, that it doesn't apply to Eijiro!"

"You wrote," the thick voice had recited. "That you wish to not bestow harm against your beloved. This could have meant anyone you have a live towards. You never named his name. Therefore, he wasn't immune to your deal."

"I said I didn't want anyone dead!"

"On the contrary, you said to never let anyone else overpass you. No one. Give them hell if they even dared. And we did. We followed your exact orders. You even restated it in the contact."

The statues around laughed at Katsuki's overthrown face. As the man before him stood up, he strolled towards Katsuki.

"Your soul belongs to me in your afterlife. And now, so does your beloved."

゚˚✧₊⁎( j𝒖s𝒕 𝒍i𝒌e 𝒎a𝒈i𝒄 )˚✧₊⁎ 。
i got a bad idea
how 'bout we take a little bit of time away?
words: 2079

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

148K 5K 16
Bakugou has been rescued safely from the league of villains. Everyone acts like nothing has happend. Like nothing has changed. Like everything is fin...
137K 3.2K 15
COMPLETED (but will be heavily edited in the future) -Todoroki can't handle the abuse from his father and the overwhelming pain and loneliness anymor...
133K 6.5K 24
It was just a small challenge. Two weeks of not seeing each other. No communication between them. But that changed- and change isn't always a good th...
31.4K 621 17
[Fan fiction] Its summer break and class 1-A just got done with their mission. Some students plan to stay in the dorms over the break, this includes...