Lost Bird

Av perksof_being_payton

Sang Sorenson and Axel Toma spent most of their lives together. They were planning to run away together when... Mer

Playlist
Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 20

2.8K 196 34
Av perksof_being_payton

Sexual Content-There will be ——- before and after so if you don't feel comfortable reading it, you can skip. This is the last time I'll put this above the chapter, this is a mature story so it'll be happening frequently. Just keep an eye out for those lines and you'll be good!

I was not expecting to write anything that happened in this chapter so soon, but I'm happy with the way it turned out.

Hope you guys enjoy!

Sang's P.O.V.

      Raven falls asleep almost immediately. I get up to go to the bathroom, so I can clean up a little bit. Using the light from my phone screen, I walk to the bathroom and try to avoid stepping on anyone.

"Sang?," I hear the harsh whisper of North's voice.

No, no, no.

         I see him get up from his spot on the floor. "What the hell was that?," he asks quietly.

        "How long have you been awake?," I ask instead of answering his own question.

"Long enough to hear what just happened," he says.

       "Is anyone else awake?," I whisper into the room. Nothing. "Alright," I nod, "I'm going to go drown myself now."

        North follows me into the bathroom and whispers harshly, "Don't joke about that."

       "Yes, sir," I say sarcastically, before closing the door slowly. The last thing I need is more people knowing what just happened.

         His eyes seem to darken more at that, if that's even possible.

      "Quick question. Why didn't you stop us if we woke you up?"

         He doesn't say anything for a moment and when I look down, I realize why. He really enjoyed it.

—————-
       I can't help but laugh a little. "Sorry. Need a hand?," I somewhat joke.

"Min me peirázeis, moró mou," he grunts. (Don't tempt me, baby.)

        "Den se deleáo, aplá prosféro," I say seriously this time. (I'm not tempting you, I'm just offering.)

      He seems surprised that I know Greek, but he doesn't say anything. For a brief moment, we just stare into each other's eyes and then we're going at it.

The kiss is rough, even more so than it was with Raven.

I don't know what's gotten into me. This is the second member of this time I've done something with tonight. All I know is that I'm attracted to North and he seems to feel the same.

His hands travel up my shirt and land on my waist. He hoists me up so I'm sitting on the counter and he's positioned between my thighs.

        Time doesn't seem to exist as his mouth dominates mine. When I pull away for air, he begins trailing down my jaw and then to my neck.

        He pulls away for a moment and slightly pulls on my shirt as if asking for permission. I raise my arms above my head and he quickly slides the material off my body.

          I place my hand on his bare chest and slowly drag it down his torso until I reach his boxers. Not wanting to waste any time, I slip my hand underneath the elastic of his boxers and grab his

        I hear him grunting in my ear and then his hand goes beneath my shorts as well. Just like Raven, he rubs circles on my clit.

      And then my phone starts buzzing.

       "Fuck," I groan. Can't I ever do anything without being interrupted. I look down and see Blake is calling. My flame is flushed, my heart is beating rapidly, and I want to punch Blake in the face for this next time I see him.

"Who the hell is calling you at two in the morning?"

"Blake," I shrug, while allowing the call go to voicemail.

"Why is he calling you?"

"Does that really matter right now?," I raise an eyebrow, before putting my phone on do not disturb and putting it aside.

"Nope," he says before his hands slowly tug at my shorts. "Tell me what you want. We can stop this now."

      I shake my head. "I want you."

       "You want me to what?," his tone is somewhat teasing but there's dominance in what he says.

       "I want you to fuck me right here and right now," I tell him.

       Now that he has my consent, he tugs my shorts and panties down before tossing them aside. His lips are on mine and he lifts me up slightly so he can sink himself into me.

      Quiet pants and and the frequent sound of skin slapping together echo around the bathroom as we work to give each other pleasure.

I let out a quiet moan as North sinks his teeth into my neck, in the exact same spot as the hickey from last night.

         He grips the hair at the back of the my neck as he plows into me. I grip his shoulder so tight, that I wouldn't be surprised if I drew blood.

       A sheen of swear covers my forehead and my body is on fire. I don't want this to end. Thanks to my previous orgasm from Raven, I'm much more sensitive this time around so it doesn't me long to finish.

      North seems to sense it and reaches down between us to gently circle my clit again. "North," I moan quietly as I tighten around him and have my second orgasm of the night.

      I ride it out as my legs tighten around him and my nails dig into his bicep. His movements become sloppier as he begins reaching his peak as well. Without thinking, I bite down on his chest which causes him to unravel.

         With a grunt, he finishes and we sit in silence with him still inside me.

———————

His sweaty forehead drops down to mine as we both try to catch our breath. His intense gaze doesn't leave mine until he presses a much gentler kiss to my lips.

       When he pulls away, I feel weird all of a sudden. This would usually be the point where I go home, or the other person would leave. This time though, we're going back to sleep with his team.

        North pulls away and then helps me down, which I'm grateful for since my legs are shaking.

       We start cleaning up when I go to check the time on my phone and instead see a message from Blake.

        Blake: Sugar, if you're hanging out with that so-called pornstar friend of yours, you need to ditch him now.

        Sang: Why?

         Blake: Are you apart of it too? The Academy?

        That takes me by surprise.

          "What's wrong?," North asks.

           "It's Blake," I shake my head, "He knows about the Academy."

          North grunts. "Let me see."

           I show him the messages and he scowls. "Knew he couldn't be trusted."

      "Let me handle this," I tell him. "I'm just going to deny any involvement and find out what he knows. And maybe how he found out." I grab my phone to text him back.

          Sang: What in the world are you talking about?

          Blake: Come outside.

            Shit. "He's here," I say slowly.

             "Okay, I'm waking everybody up," North says.

             "North, stop it," I say. "I'm just going to go downstairs and talk with him. It doesn't have to be a big deal."

            "Sure," he says, his voice dripping with sarcasm. "He just showed up to have a nice chat at two in the morning about the secret organization you're in. No big deal at all."

      I hop off the counter. "Would you please just trust me?"

       "It's not you I don't trust," he says, "How the hell does he know?"

       "I left my crystal ball in my apartment, so I'm at a loss," I shrug. 

         "Funny."

         "I don't know what to tell you, North. He's a rich guy, so he probably has connections. Only way for me to find out, is to go talk to him."

        He thinks about it for a moment. "I'll give you twenty minutes. If you're not back up here by then, I'm waking everybody up."

"Fair enough," I nod. "But my time doesn't start until I'm in that car."

        "Fine."

        When I'm cleaned up and dressed, I head downstairs. It doesn't take long to find Blake's car. It doesn't exactly fit in with the others sitting in the Sergeant Jasper parking lot.

        I get in the car with a sigh, "Okay, so what's this Academy you were asking about?"

        After what just happened, I'm exhausted and just want this conversation to be over with.

"I couldn't shake the feeling that I've seen your neighbor somewhere before and I know it wasn't from porn," he says. "It took me awhile, but I had my friend look at the people who lived in your building. And then I realized that I've seen many of them at the club as workers or patrons, which I found a little weird."

Fuck.

"You see," he continues, "My friend is a pretty good hacker and I was very curious as to why you didn't just tell me that your friend worked at the club. And then a few hours ago, we found out about the Academy. I was expecting to see that you were a member as well, but you are squeaky clean. So, why are you helping them?"

"What makes you think I'm helping them with anything?," I ask. "I just met these guys a couple weeks ago."

"I don't buy that, sugar." He pulls out his phone. "What are they making you do?"

I don't get it. Why is he so convinced that I'm being forced to do anything? When I voice my questions, he shakes his head. "Your new friends are criminals."

He hands me his phone and I'm surprised to see Axel's mugshot. It's something I haven't seen before and the scared look in his eyes make me feel sick to my stomach, especially after what he told me the other night. I force him to take the phone back. "I don't want to see that."

         "Well, you should. I don't understand how you got mixed up with these guys, but they are bad news. They've been arrested for things like arson, assault, larceny, trespassing, and more."

I sigh. "What are you going to do then?"

"Expose them," he nods. "I don't understand how they get away with it. They get arrested and then when their lawyers show up, they're released like nothing ever happened. But nobody is looking at them. Not the cops, CIA, or the FBI."

I'm going to have to tell him everything. He has good intentions, but he's missing the most important information.

"I lied," I tell him, "I'm apart of the Academy."

He narrows his eyes. "I don't like how good of a liar you are, sunshine."

He still sticks with the pet names even after finding out I lied to him.

       "You wanted me to trust you the other night, right? Even when you looked like the bad guy, I still listened to what you had to say. So, please just listen."

He nods.

       I explain everything that I can about the Academy from favors to family to the similar backgrounds most of us share, without diving much into my own.

       "I wish I could believe that," he says.

       "Do you want to know where I was last night instead of work?," I ask.

       "Where?"

        "I was saving young girls from being sold," I tell him. "Look, you don't have to believe me. But if the Academy were just a bunch of criminals like you think, I wouldn't bother telling you any of this. I would probably just take you out."

         "So, you're like the police?," he asks after thinking it over for a moment.

           "Sorta, but not really. It's not like we get warrants or anything, so if we get caught, we get arrested. But, we have ties in the police force as well, so charges are dropped very quickly."

       "I just don't understand," he shakes his head. "Doyle didn't find anything about you being connected to the Academy."

      I grimace. "That's because Nina isn't my real name."

I expect him to be mad, but he just laughs. "You keep on surprising me, sweetheart. What's your real name then?"

      "Sang," I tell him. "Before you say anything, I'm aware it's a weird name."

       "I like Sang," he nods, "It suits you."

        I smile. He seems to be taking this all pretty well.

      "So, what are you all doing at the club then? Investigating Ian?"

       I nod. "Him and any of his friends...," I trail off.

         "So, you were investigating me," he shakes his head, "You need to do better at stake outs. It was terribly obvious."

       I can't help but laugh, but then I realize tomorrow morning I'm going to have to tell everyone that Blake now knows about the Academy. And Phil.

      This is going to be interesting.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

283K 9.2K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
1M 18.5K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1M 55.9K 36
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
148K 4.5K 48
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...