Obey Me. (18+)✔

Door EroticAqua

"You have been a bad girl tonight, Kathrina and for that, you must be punished. Bend over my lap." My eyes w... Meer

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 2- To live or to die
Chapter 3 - My new life.
Chapter 4. Mrs. Lonely
Chapter 5. The business party
Chapter 6 - The punishment.
Chapter 7 - BDSM club
Chapter 8 - The show
Chapter 9 - No special woman
Chapter 10 - Arielle
Chapter 11 - A little bit of exploring
Chapter 12 - Cold steel.
Chapter 13 - Bang, Bang
Chapter 14 - Bucket list
Chapter 15- The harsh reality
Chapter 16 - French Love.
Chapter 17 - Out of this world
Chapter 18 - Amy
Chapter 19 - I kissed a girl and I liked it.
Chapter 20- A glimpse into the past
Chapter 21-The bloody truth
Chapter 22- "Let me please you."
Chapter 23 - He loves oatmeal
Chapter 24 - Enraged
Chapter 25 - Tragedy
Chapter 26 - Back to life
Chapter 27 - Moving on
Chapter 29 - His Side of the Story
Epilogue
Sequel

Chapter 28 - My story

58.2K 1.4K 1.6K
Door EroticAqua

I told my parents to give me a week to prepare to speak to the cops. After a week had passed, two detectives arrived on my doorstep. I was texting Maria in my room when my mother came in to advise me they were here to question me. My heart was beating so fast in anxiousness. Cops had a way of drawing out the truth out of people and I knew I could crack easily under pressure and intimidation. I wasn't ready to talk to them but they were already here.

"Hi, Miss Bello, I'm Detective Walsh, and this is my partner, Detective Rowe. It's great to know that you're back home and safe." Detective Walsh said and I smiled politely at him.

"Yeah, over thirty-percent of missing women are never found." Detective Rowe informed and I nodded at her, not sure how to answer to a statistic I never asked for.

"So, we have a few questions for you as we assume you are the only witness of Jack Hedgeburg's murder." Detective Walsh stated, taking out a pen and a notepad.

"So, on July seventeen, you were at work at the café up until midnight?" Rowe questioned.

Swallowing the huge lump in my throat, I responded, "Yes."

"Tell us everything that happened after Jack Hedgeburg walked into the café." Walsh said.

"He walked in around eleven that night. There were two other persons in the café, a couple. Jack had ordered a black coffee and sat at the back, reading the newspaper. That's what he had been doing for an hour. The couple had left around 11:30, so it was just him and I."

"So, Jack just sat, drank coffee and read the paper?"

"Yeah?"

"He did nothing else? He didn't make a phone call? Used the restroom?"

"No."

"Did you think he was waiting on someone?"

"I don't know. He didn't seem nervous. He wasn't looking around as if expecting someone. He just sat quietly."

"Hmm." Walsh hummed, scribbling in his notepad, "Continue, please."

"At midnight, I told him I had to close the café and he offered to take me home."

"Did you know him?" Rowe questioned.

I shook my head and responded, "No. I guess he was just being kind. It was very late and I didn't have a ride. I accepted his offer and grabbed my things to leave. Before we could leave, a group of men came i-"

"How many?"

"About ten."

"Do you remember any of their faces?"

Yes. "No."

Rowe furrowed her brows slightly and pursed her lips in disbelief, "So, ten men came into your shop and you didn't look at their faces? Not even one?"

"They had guns in their hands. I was scared." I said, my heart racing as I forced myself to maintain eye contact. I could tell they didn't believe me.

"What happened next?"

"Another man came in. I assume he was the leader or something-"

"Did you see his face?"

Yes. "No, I'm sorry."

Rowe rolled her eyes, while rubbing her forehead in frustration, "Do you have any useful information at all? Jack was murdered in your café. You were the only one there. Eleven men came into the café. You must've seen at least two of their faces. Listen, we need some hardcore information here. This case has been going on for four months. Jack's family has lost someone they loved dearly and it would be great to bring some justice to them."

A huge lump formed in my throat as my heart raced uncontrollably. I couldn't tell them the truth. Ares and his men would be in so much trouble. He would hate me even more and maybe send someone to kill me. Besides, how could I rat out on the man I loved? I knew it was dumb of me to fall in love with my kidnapper who happened to be a notorious killer but I couldn't do this to him. He was just a hurt man. Hurt people hurt people.

"I'm sorry." I breathed.

"Go on, please." Walsh stated after glancing at Rowe in a warning manner.

"Uh, the last man that came in asked Jack for money that he owed him. Jack begged for some more time but then Ar-uh, the man told him he had given him enough time and shot him."

"So, you just stood there and watched everything? The killer didn't see you?" Rowe inquired.

"He noticed me when I screamed after he shot Jack."

"And you didn't look at his face?"

"Rowe." Walsh drawled in a warning tone.

"I was too scared to look at him."

"What happened next?"

"I ran."

"To?"

"I ran out of the shop."

"How far did you go?"

"As far as I could. I ran for hours."

"So, eleven men were inside the café and, somehow, you managed to run away?" Rowe quizzed with a look of disbelief on her face.

I swallowed. "Yep."

"Where did you go? Where were you staying?" Walsh asked.

"A man was driving by and stopped to ask if I was okay. I told him what happened and he kindly offered me a place to stay."

"Hmm..." Rowe trailed off, narrowing her eyes at me.

She was tough to impress. She knew I was bullshitting them.

"Thank you, Miss Bello. That will be all." Walsh stated, getting up.

"Yeah, you've been a big help." Rowe said, her voice dripping with sarcasm.

As they exit the door, I released a breath I didn't realize I was holding. I hoped everything would be alright.

After they left, I paid Maria a visit. I hadn't seen her since I returned as she was on a vacation in The Maldives. She came back two days ago. We did talk over the phone though and I told her the story I told everyone else. She too, believed me.

When I returned home later day, my mother was preparing dinner in the kitchen.

"Hey, sweetie. You have a visitor." She informed me.

My brows furrowed in confusion, "A visitor?"

"Yeah, he's been waiting for almost half an hour in your room. I must say he's very sweet and attractive. When did you meet him?"

"He?"

"Yes, it's a he. Oh, silly me, I forgot to ask for his name. Well, go on dear. You mustn't keep him waiting any longer."

Oh, God. I hoped it wasn't who I thought it was. Please don't be who I think it is. I slowly walked to my room, my heart thumping in my chest. The door was left ajar so I shakily pushed it open a little further and stepped inside.

There he was, sitting on my bed, staring at a framed photo of me that was placed on my beside table. I could only glimpse his side profile but I could notice the small, sad smile on the lips I had grown to love.

"What are you doing here? You have no right to be in my house." I said hoarsely.

Was he here to kill me? Did he know the police were here just hours ago?

He looked up at me with a soft expression. His eyes were gentle and kind but he looked at me in despair. His hair was tussled as if he had frustratingly ran his hand through the dark strands continuously.

"I miss you." He breathed, standing up.

My heart fluttered as I stared at him in utter shock. He missed me? Ares Kingman missed me, Kathrina Bello? He had to be kidding. How could he have missed me when he told me that he didn't love me and sent me back home? How could a man as ruthless and violent stand here in my own home claiming that he missed me?

"No, you don't." I spat.

"Yes, I do, Kat. I really miss you and I...I...apologize for how I've treated you." His voice was soft and sincere and I almost believed him but he was a good actor. I wasn't going to forgive him that easily. He was a man of violent nature. He was brutal.

"You treated me like shit, Ares!"

"I know and I apologize. I mean it."

"What did you think was going to happen? Did you think I was just going to accept your poor apology, jump into your arms, go back home with you and continue being your submissive?" I snapped.

There was no way I'd do that, no matter how much I loved him.

"Well, not as my submissive, but as my girlfriend. Kat, I love you and I'm sorry it has taken me so long to notice. I fucking love you and it's driving me crazy." He looked at me with hopeful eyes.

I was frozen. It's like my heart had stopped and I couldn't breathe. Did my kidnapper just say that he loved me? Did I hear him clearly? Where was the cruel Ares? In front of me stood a man that seemed different. His brutal, cruel and heartless façade had dropped. Now, he was desperate and distressed.

"You...you can't be serious. You told me...you said that you didn't love me...at the hospital." I stuttered.

He took a step further and my feet involuntarily stepped back, "I didn't mean it. I don't know what's wrong with me. I just...I guess I just wasn't sure if I could trust you with my true feelings. I'm very serious and I am about you, too. I love you, Kathrina Bello and I really do apologize for everything I've put you through. I just want to start over with you but I'm going to need your help. I want you to bring out the loving side of me again. Teach me how to love you like a man should."

"Ares..." I trailed off, my eyes beginning to tear up. He couldn't be serious, but his eyes were as serious as a judge.

Where was the old Ares? Where was the cold and ruthless Ares? What had he done with him?

"Please, forgive me, Kat."

"I...I can't." I cried. That man had put me through so much. I wasn't insane! I couldn't just leap into his arms after everything he did to me!

"Why not?" His voice broke and I almost felt bad for him.

I couldn't just forgive him like that. He had hurt me so bad. It doesn't work that way.

"You can't just apologize and expect us to move on and be together, Ares."

"I need you."

"No, you don't! You're better off without me!"

"No, Kat. I'm willing to change for you and-"

"I'm pregnant, Ares!" I shouted as my eyes poured streams of tears.

He froze. He stood dumbfounded as he stared at me. His eyes were wide with shock and I bit my lip anxiously.

He wouldn't want me now, right?

"What?" He finally managed to say after minutes of unbearable, suspenseful silence.

"I'm pregnant with your baby."

His eyes fell to my flat stomach with a look of shock and confusion. I couldn't tell if he was happy to be a father or if he was disappointed. His eyes then met mine again and for the first time in my life, I saw him cry. Was this really Ares?

"I...I have to go..." He quietly trailed off before he ran out of the room.

I walked towards my bed and laid down, silently crying as my tears rolled down my cheeks and seeped into my pillows.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...