The Captains Wife

Da AELperson

"But Levi you cant go" I said. "I know, I know I don't want to leave you either" he said kissing my forehead... Altro

A/N
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
A/N
Part 8
Special
Special
Special
Special
A/N
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28

Special

260 5 0
Da AELperson

Part 2
~ Y/N's POV ~
Time has past and me and Levi have grown closer. "Are you ready to go Y/N" Levi said. "Yes. Shall we start our date" I said in a playful voice. "D-d-date. Is this really a date?" he asked shocked. "Yes unless yo don't want it to be" I said. "N-no it's a date" he said blushing. "You're so cute you know that" I said trying to get a closer look at his face. "I'm not. Let's just go" he said walking away. After we ate lunch we went to watch a movie and then to the arcade. "Thank you for the teddy bear it's so cute" I said holding it up in the air. "Y/N look, there's an ice cream stand. Let's get some" he said grabbing my hand pulling me towards it. "There's a park nearby. Would you like to go on a walk?" he asked shyly. "Sure" We walked for a bit and decided to sit on some near benches to finish our ice cream. "Y/N would you wait for me if I left?" he asked. "Sure why wouldn't I. Your my best friend" I said whit a smile on my face. "What if I don't want us to be friends?" he asked. "W-what do you mean?" I asked in a sad voice. "Y/N I like you" he said and kissed me. I didn't know what to do. I was shocked and just stud there. After a couple of seconds he pulled away. "I-I'm sorry. I have to go" he said and ran off. I say there for a couple of minutes trying to process what just happened before going home.
~ One week later ~
"Where is he? He hasn't come by in a week" I said. 'I like you Y/N' "Why did I have to think of that. Let's just go home for the day" I said. "Excuse me. Are you miss Y/N L/N?" a girl with a pony tail and glasses asked. "Yes, what can I help you with?" I asked. "My name is Hanji and I'm a friend of Levi's. He asked me to give you this" she said handing me a letter than walking away mumbling "ah young love" to herself. 'It really is from Levi' I made my way home quickly. When I finally got there I opened the letter quickly.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

12.7K 220 63
(This fanfiction is being rewritten on a separate fic because of bad writing and story.) I'm a girl who just wanted revenge, with a secret past. He's...
106K 1.8K 35
At the beginning you and Levi met right? But he hates you at first but in the middle he realize that having a wife like you will be OK with him then...
223K 10.3K 45
| Reader x Levi | Attack on Titan AU | Modern | "A thanks would be appreciated, after all I'm the reason both of us are still living," said the cock...
620K 16.3K 60
She was dangerous. She was hurt. She was scarred by the people that left her to the dangers of the Underground. She thought that she was scarred for...