A Stealthy Hero: Male reader...

Por BigDepressingPotato

This is my first story and I'm not the best with spelling so point them out so I can be better at writing. I... Mais

Bio
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
NOTE
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 9

965 17 5
Por BigDepressingPotato

Hello again! Here I am with another chapter that I hope you enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N POV

After taking down Stain, Iida, Todoroki and Izuku were taken to the hospital for their injury's. Because how big their injury's were, they had to stay for a couple of day to recover.

For me I just had a couple of cut's and bruise's, so I was fine to go. After being released from the hospital, we're told by the chief of police to not tell anyone about what happened that night, and that Endeavour would get the credit of taking down Stain. But he also thanked us for taking him down.

So, I just went back to Edgeshots agency and found out that they go told what happened. So I got scolded by Him and Tenten for being reckless and taking on Stain by myself. But were proud that I was able to take down such an formidable villain.

Edgeshot:" I want you to just continue your train and improving your skill, even though you are already good. We'll work on your hand to hand combat, then Tenten and you will work on your sword and shuriken skills. After that we'll go on patrol around the city."

Y/N:" Yes sensei."

I would go onto continue my training and become more skilled. After a week of internships, I'd go back to class and continue classes normal without the class knowing what happened to Izuku, Iida, Todoroki and I. It looks like everyone's internships went well. Except for Mineta.

Kirishima/Sero:" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. What the heck Bakugo, what happened to your hair!"

Bakugo:" Stop laughing, my hair has gotten to this and I can't get it back the right way!"

Kirishima/Sero:" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Bakugo:" Did you not hear me, I'll kill you all."

Sero:" We'd like to see you try! Pretty boy!"

Bakugo:"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME!"

Momo:" Has anyone seen Y/N?"

Kirishima:" Yeah, I haven't seen him in class yet."

Kaminari:" I wonder where he is?"

Suddenly, I come out of the shadow that was in the corner of the room, up behind Kaminari and Kirishima.

Y/N:" What are you guys talking about, I've been here the whole time."

Kaminari/Kirishima:" AAAAHHHHHHH!!!"

Sero:" That was cool Y/N. How did you do that?"

Y/N:" Do what--"

I sink back into the shadows and reappear behind Sero.

Y/N:" This?"

Sero:" AAHHH!!"

Mina:" SO COOL Y/N! YOU'RE LIKE A COOL NINJA NOW!"

Y/N:" HEY! I've always been cool."

I turn and walk up to Momo.

Y/N:" So peaches~, how  was you internship."

Momo:" Not that good, all we did was walk around with her while she gets swarmed by her fans, and leaving us behind."

I see she starts to look down.

Y/N:" I'm sorry to hear that peaches. How about I teach you some of the things I learned from my internship."

Momo:" You will?! Yay!"

I see her smile happy that I can teach her some thing I learned. 

Mineta:" They just hide their turn personality behind pretty faces!"

Kaminari:" The heck did Mt lady do to you, everyone at my internship love me. Now if you want to talk about the one who really changed, it was those four of there."

Sero:" Oh yea, the Hero Killer!"

Kirishima:" I'm glad you guy's made it back alive."

Momo:" I was worried about you too, especially my Y/N." She whispered the late part to her self with a small blush.

I hear what she said and blush at her call me her's

Sato:" You're luck Endeavour showed up and saved you guy's."

Toru:" So cool, just what you'd expect from the Number Two hero."

I clench my fist remembering how Endeavour got all the credit for Stains take down.

Todoroki:" Yea, he saved us."

Looking at Todoroki, I could see he was also mad at Endeavour getting the credit for what we did.

Ojiro:" Did you hear that he might be connected to The League Of Villains. It would of been scare if he was at the U.S.J."

Iida:" Class is about to start! Everyone, take your seats!"

Y/N:" I see he's back to normal. But I don't remember him being named class rep!"

Izuku:" He woke up from his anger after what you said to him back in the alleyway."

Flashback

Y/N:" Shut up Iida! Do you hear yourself! Hero's don't go out looking for vengeance and use their quirks for selfish desire. We use it to protect and save the people and the people we love. I know it can be hard but we must endure it. It's what we sighed up for."

Flashback end  

Y/N:" Well it's good to have Iida back."

Izuku:" Yeah."

All might:" I am here! Coming though the door like a normal person, once again!"

Y/N:" It's not normal at all." I sweatdrop.

Timeskip

All might:" I hope you're ready to go back to normal lessons. Today it's hero basic training, I have seen you guys in what feels like forever, welcome back! Now then, we are going to do a little race, take in all that you learned from your internship and add them to this rescue race."

Iida:" If it rescue, shouldn't we be at the U.S.J?"

All might:" That for rescue disasters, this is only a rescue race. This race will be in field Gama. It's full of factory's that form an intricate labyrinth. Good luck finding your way around. You'll be competing in groups of five and on group of six. You all will start at different locations on the outskirts of the city and you do what you must the find and rescue me. Whoever gets to me first wins! And try keeping property damage to a bear minimum."

Bakugo:" Why are you pointing at me!"

Y/N:" He's saying that you're bad with you quirk."

Bakugo:" What was that punk?!?!"

Y/N:" You heard me, Bakuhoe!"

All might:" Okay, calm down you two. Now the people first up get to your place!"

It was Izuku, Iida, Ojiro, Sero, Mina and I that are first up.

No one's POV

Kaminari:" Iida hasn't full recovered yet, right? He should sit this one out."

Kirishima:" Everyone in this group has really good mobility."

Momo:" I'd stay Midoriya has a heavy disadvantage against those five. Especiall against my Y/N!"

Jirou:" Moving around quick isn't really one of his strong suits. And whenever he uses his power he get badly injured."

Kirishima:" I think Sero will win!"

Kaminari:" I think Ojiro."

Mineta:" I think Ashido because she has a super athletic body."

Bakugo:" I think that Deku will be last."

Momo:" I think my Y/N will kick their butt's and win!"

Uraraka:" Even if Iida is recovering, I think he's got this."

All might:" Is everyone ready? Begin!"

A horn goes off and we see the hero's in training start to move to all mights location. At the start, everyone was thinking that Sero would get first, but are surprised that Midoriya and Y/N bypass him in a flash of green and black.  We see Izuku and Y/N going full speed, jumping over and rolling under pipes.

(Author note: I'm going to make the lighting colour around you black, because I think it will look very cool, but you can have and colour you want)

Momo:" As expected from my Y/N"

Kirishima:" But wow, I didnt expect Midoriya to be this fast!"

Kaminari:" Since when can he do that."

Uraraka:" With those jumps, he looks just like--"

Bakugo:' Those are my moves. While I was getting groomed at that internship he...look at him. Damn it!'

Ojiro:" shouldn't he be braking a bunch of bone's."

Izuku:" I've just got to stay calm and alert. No where pass 5%"

Y/N:"You've improved a lot Izuku. I'm proud of you."

Izuku:" Thanks, I--"

Y/N see's Izuku slip and start falling, unable to catch himself.

Y/N:" OVER-DRIVE!!"  He yells, jumping after Izuku.

He jump's to him, catching him mid air and jumping back up to the roof.

Y/N:" Guess you're not use to it yet."

Izuku:" Yeah sorry."

Y/N:" Since you and I have similar quirks, I help you control it better."

Izuku:" Thanks Y/N!"

All might:" And the win is Sero! Congratulations!"

(Timeskip By Me Saying You Are Still Looking Sexy Af)

Kirishima:" I really need to work on my mobility."

Tokoyami:" You can compensate by improving other skill."

kaminari:" I with I could use my quirk for speed, I'm jealous of guy's like you and Sero."

Mineta:" Hey Midoriya, you won't believe what I just found. The jackpot! Someone put a hold in this wall, a previous generation has given us a gift, this hole looks into the girls locker room!"

Suddenly, the locker start shaking and the boy's start to feel murderess intent. They all look and see Y/N facing his locker about take his shirt off. He turns slowly showing of his blood red neon eyes and the huge amount of electricity flying around his body.

Y/N:" Mi-ne-ta. If you even think about going any further, I won't hesitate to rip a locker off the wall. Put in it. And throw you past the atmosphere. Or slowly drag you though a field of broken glass. Do. You. Understand. Me. Minoru. Mineta."

He look at him with cold and serious eyes. All the boy's in the room backed away from Mineta, afraid of what will happen if they got in the way.

Y/N slowly walk to Mineta, grabbed his head and slammed it into the wall.

(Timeskip)

Aizawa:" Well it's almost time for summer vacation, don't get to excited, you can't relax an entire month. You'll be training, while camping in the woods."

Class:" I knew it! Alright!"

Mina:" We can have on big sleep over!"

Mineta:" Yes!"

Y/N:" I know what you're thinking Mineta. So, shut up Mineta, or I'll kill you."

Mineta:" Y-yes sir Y-Y/N!"

Tsu:" Fireworks."

Iida:" And Smorse."

Momo:" We've be training in city's, this will be very different conditions for most of us."

Tokoyami:" No matter the environment, we must all remain vigilant."

Toru:" Hanging out with everyone all summer! I'm so excited!" 

Aizawa:" However!"

Everyone immediately went back to their seat's.

Aizawa:" whoever doesn't pass the final exam, will have summer school."

Y/N:" Well, I already know who's going to fall them."

Timeskip

During the whole week most of the class was stressing over the exam.

Kaminari, Ashido, Jirou, Sero and Ojiro came over to me and begged me to help them study for the exams. Somehow, I was top of the class.

Y/N:" Yeah, sure guy's hehe." I said, rubbing the back of my neck." So what time do you guy's think is best to come over."

Ashido:" How about tommorw after school."

Momo:" I'll come as well!"

Y/N:" Yeah, you can help me with them!"

The day continued and the bell to go home rang out. We all go home for the day and prepare for what comes in a week's time.

Timeskip

One week later and the exam are here. I helped Kaminari, Ashido and the rest out but I don't think some of them won't past Still *cough cough* Kaminari, Ashido and Sero *cough cough*.

We finish the exam and are moving on to the practical exam.

Aizawa:" Let's begin the last test. It's possible that you will fall this test. So, don't make any stupid mistakes if you want to go to camp that is."

Jirou": Why are the teacher's here".

Aizawa:" I've predicted that you've got information about the exam to have some idea on what the exam is all about."

Kaminari:" We fight some big old robot's!"

Nezu:" This year's exams will be completely different."

Y/N:" What's the principal doing here."

Momo:" Why are you changing the exams this year."

Nezu:" To use teamwork and to know how to use combat against real people instead of robot's. You'll be in pears for this and will be facing off against the teacher's. Y/N being the exception."

Midoriya:" And why is that sir?"

Nezu:" He has show us his combat skills and quick thinking on the combat field. And because the the class is uneven. So, we have brought in a special guest just for him."

Y/N:" Who is this special guest sir?"

Nezu:" Hehe, you'll have to see when it's you turn to fight."

Timeskip

(The fights went like normal in the anime)

The fights went as expected, what I didn't expect was for Midoriya and Bakugo to be partners and to also win against All might. As I was watching the class fight the teacher's, I was think about whom this "special guest" is that I'll be facing.

Nezu:" Will Y/N come to the field."

I walked down to the ground and waited for my opponent.

Nezu:" Will our special guest come to the field."

After he saying that Edgeshot comes to the field.

Edgeshot:" Yo, what's up N/N."

(N/N is your nickname if you didn't know already. If you don't have one you can come up with or just use you name).

Y/N:" I should have know it would be you sensei."

Nezu:" I hope you like your special guest hehehe! You will start in 3...2...1...Go!"

When he said that pull out my tanto and shurikens. I jump and start running along the wall throwing my shurikens at him. He zips around, dogging them all. I jump down and attack with my tanto, he pulls out his own and we clash with an ear piecing sound.

Y/N:" You know all my moves and I know all yours. But I still have the advantage."

Edgeshot:" Oh, I wondering what it's going be."

Y/N:" You'll see soon enough sensei."

I throw down smoke bombs and jump away.

Y/N:" OVER-DRIVE! IT'S CALLED RUNNING TO THE EXIT! MMAAHAHAHAHA!"

I start running to the exit and look behind me.

Y/N:" YOU'LL NEVER CATCH MEEE! HAHAH-"

I get my foot stuck in a crack as I'm looking behind me.

Y/N:"AAAHHH-oof!"

Edgeshot:" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOW HAHAH HOW DOES HAHAHA THAT EVEN HAPPEN HAHAHAHA-"

I get back up and kick him in the side. He slides back and I rush him. We get into hand to hand combat and are blocking eachothers attacks. I leg sweep him and cuff him.

Nezu:"Y/N wins!"

Y/N:" HAHAHA And here I thought you were a pro hero HAHAHAHA!"

Edgeshot:" Dude, shut up."

Words 2457

I lost my laptop charger again somehow and had to do the rest on my phone.

Anyway I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and as soon as I get my charger I'll start working on a new chapter.

Love you guys and thanks for reading :)

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

535 126 17
A Boku No Hero Academia Fanfic for my fellow Weebs out there... This is my first book and I hope you'll like it... So if you guys have any complaints...
63.9K 1.6K 24
𝖒𝖎𝖘·𝖋𝖎𝖙 /ˈ𝖒𝖎𝖘ˌ𝖋𝖎𝖙/ 𝖆 𝖕𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖔𝖓 𝖜𝖍𝖔𝖘𝖊 𝖇𝖊𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖎𝖔𝖗 𝖔𝖗 𝖆𝖙𝖙𝖎𝖙𝖚𝖉𝖊 𝖘𝖊𝖙𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖒 𝖆𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖒 𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖘...
38.6K 469 45
since my old account was taken down I will continue my male character x male reader book here with all of the requests that my awesome followers and...
112 21 19
This is my first full story so I hope you enjoy it :)