His Therapist

נכתב על ידי fatbitchesinamansion

Kentrell had a difficult past, he considers himself damaged. He needs help but doesn't want it when he has th... עוד

00
- characters
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
Book 2 is out!!

48

3.7K 165 145
נכתב על ידי fatbitchesinamansion

Group Chat Messages

Jalanee
You asked him yet?

Kayla
teelee always late as fuck when niggas need her.

Teelee
He not answering the questions.

Jalanee
what you mean?

Teelee
like i'd ask him if jania baby his,he said he don't wanna talk about that shit and walked away

Teelee
and that's my brother and all. but i'll keep it a buck with you i think that's his baby.

Kayla
He better hope it ain't because I'll personally beat his ass.

Jalanee
y'all think i should just text the bitch and ask her?

Kayla
girl no

Teelee
no

Jalanee
why?

Kayla
just don't , if that's really the truth kentrell should be the one you need to find out from. not her

Kayla
if you don't tell you then you should know wassup

Teelee
yeah what she said

Jalanee
I asked him and he told me it ain't his. i ended up having an attitude so i hung up

Teelee
Eveyrone in this bitch acting weird as fuck.

Kayla
Joe there?

Teelee
yeah but he clueless as hell like always

Jalanee
😂😂girl

Kayla
not too much on my hubby

End of Messages

Jalanee Coleman

I wiped the stray tear off my face and grabbed a bottle of water sitting on the balcony. This whole thing with Kentrell bugged me out. I wanted know the truth,but at the same time I didn't know if i was ready for the truth. Kentrell always seemed to always dismiss it when I asked. However,I've been dodging his calls and texts for about two days. He just been calling and texting non stop now a days,I can't tell if it's cause he genuinely misses me or if it's out of guilt. He kept sending me money to get my hair and nails done thinking it would make the awkwardness between us okay. I left Baton Rouge because of the problems I had over there,I just don't want to bring that negative energy back in my hometown especially not behind a nigga. What bothered me the most is that Kentrell couldn't even apologize for embarrassing my ass once again.

I started work today. It was easier to me to have people come in at my home office. I didn't have to leave the house much or have hours worth of paper work. I've been at my parents house more then mine. Arianna was currently staying with me this week since she was so excited to see my house. I decided to call Ben since he always had me in a good mood. I hoped he wasn't with Dent face. I pressed his number on my facetime log. I tapped my leg as I waited for the call to connect. Ben happened to answer with Kentrell sitting right next to him.

Kentrell snatched the phone.

"You ain't picking up a nigga phone calls though. Yet you calling another nigga phone." He said. I hung up the phone without any hesitation. Not even a few seconds later,they called back. I answered and had a mug on my face.

"Aye' Jalanee you-" Kentrell started.

"Give the phone to Ben I ain't tryna talk to you right now." I said calmly

"Fuck I do to you?" He said furrowing his eyebrows. I just gave him a blank stare.

"I'm finna go to sleep bye." I said.

"It ain't even night over there yet. What i do you Jalanee? Huh?" He said getting up and walking around outside.

"We was just good. A nigga fucked you all over your house before you left. Now you ain't tryna speak to me?" He said trying to sweet talk me.

"Mhm." was all I said.

"You still trippin over that baby shit? He said to me. I heard Teelee and Kendell arguing in back but I couldn't make out what was being said.

"Bae." Kentrell said.

"Kentrell." I said making him suck his teeth.

"You trippin for real. What i need to do? Fly over there?" He said

"Jania told me the baby is yours." I blurted out. The background went silent. I no longer heard Kendell and Teelee arguing in the back. I'm guessing they heard.

"What you just say?" Kentrell said.

"Me and her talked today. She said the baby is yours and she got papers to prove it." I said lying. I honestly just wanted to see his reaction. Kentrell didn't say nothing.

"Why you ain't saying nothing?" I said feeling myself about to cry.

"Jalanee." He said

"What? You told me it ain't your baby. She told me she been told your ass that was your baby. And You knew that." I said standing up.

"Jalanee that hoe lying to you. I ain't get no bitch pregnant. You don't even like her ass and you believing her." He said

"Kentrell you a damn lie." I said mugging him.

"Why you don't believe a nigga? I told your ass I was changing for the better and you can't even believe a nigga. Everybody word against mine right? Fuck you." He spat out at me.

"Kentrell put it on your kids you ain't get that bitch pregnant?" I yelled at. I was looking crazy as fuck yelling on my balcony,but I honestly didn't care. Kentrell sucked his teeth and hung up.

The groupchat messages then started to blow up.

Teelee
Jalanee stop he finna cry

Teelee
Bitch why you lying?💀💀💀

Kayla
wtf going on?

Teelee
she told him that jania told her ass he got her pregnant

Jalanee
he definitely got her pregnant. couldn't put that shit on his kids.

Kayla
can y'all fill me in tf

Jalanee
i called ben and he going to pick up the phone i told his ass give the phone to ben. he asked me what he did to me,knowing he got that hoe pregnant. i told him jania told me he got her pregnant and he ain't say nothing. then he got to playing victim. i told
him put it on his kids and he hung up.

Jalanee
what you and kendell was arguing about?

Teelee
about the baby shit, he was steady telling me kentrell don't got no baby and i'm starting shit

Kayla
Jalanee?

Jalanee
yeah

Kayla
I'm finna call you

Kayla's caller id then started to show up onto my phone. I answered quickly.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine I don't even feel anything. This nigga done hurt me so many times I feel numb to this shit now."

"You shouldn't even have to feel this way. I don't know what's wrong with that man. Girl but what if he ask Jania if she said that?" She said.

"I don't care..if she feel a way tell her beat my ass. It's clear he know that baby is his. He lied to my face." I said. Arianna came to me with King in her arms.

"What's the matter?" I said to her.

"Sleepy." She said.

"Kayla hold on." I said. I walked back into the apartment,placing my phone on the counter. I took King from her arms and placed him on the floor.

"You showered already?" I asked and her nodded. I led her to one of the extra rooms I had and let her hop into bed. I tucked her in and kissed her forehead.

"Are you upset?" She asked me.

"No I'm fine princess. We could go out tomorrow with Karlae. She wanna see us anyways." I said and she nodded. I walked out and grabbed my phone back up from the counter.

"Hello?" I said

"Bitch why this nigga just texted me cursing me out saying I'm putting shit in your head and I'm always messing shit up. Bitch come get this nigga before I really hurt his feelings." She said,sending me the screenshots.

"What the fuck you got to do with him putting his dick in that bitch and not wrapping it up?" I said. I was upset,this nigga disrespecting my sister for some shit he did.

"I'm about to smack the fuck outta his slow ass." Kayla said clearly irritated.

"Add him to the call so we could tag team." I said smirking. At this point I was fed up with him,I was ready to air all this shit out.

"Why y'all playing on my phone?" He said

"Why you disrespecting my sister?" I said. He sucked his teeth.

"Talk your shit. Dumb rapping bitch." Kayla said.

"What the fuck y'all want?" He said,I could tell he was trying to be calm.

"Why you could never take accountability for your shit? You got a bitch pregnant that's on you. What my sister got to do with this? She wasn't even the one who told me. " I said

"Jalanee you still thinking a nigga got her pregnant?" He yelled.

"You know you did bitch or else you wouldn't be texting my phone." Kayla said

"It's all good though. I'm straight over here. Y'all can start y'all happy ass family." I said

"Jalanee I'm finna smack the fuck outta you. I ain't get no bitch pregnant." He said aggressively

"Smack who?" Kayla said.

"I ain't talking to you." Kentrell said.

"You steady always playing with me and wasting my time." I said

"Jalanee what I got to do to prove to you that I ain't lying?" He said sighing

"Kayla get the fuck out the call." He said

"Nigga fuck you. When i see you it's on sight hoe." She said before leaving.

"Jalanee What i gotta do?" He said,I stood there and thoughts. Maybe Kentrell isn't lying,but a lot of things just don't add up in this situation.

"I don't know. I just don't believe you." I said.

"Kentrell you was messing with that hoe just last month? now she pop out 3 weeks pregnant. the time frame adds up I honestly think that's your baby. And I feel like you know that too." I said.

"I don't know. If it's my baby I'll take care of that baby but I'm trying to lose you over some shit I did before me and you were cool." He said.

"Kentrell you don't understand. You having a kid with her means she'll be in your life for another 18 years. I hate her and you know that. I don't hate anyone but that girl I do. She constantly disrespected me before I ever even met her. Dragged me on the internet and talked about my abusive relationship. And it was because of you. I had the heart to still fuck with you after because I loved you. I still don't forgive you for that Kentrell. I just don't think I would want to be around knowing she will be in your life for 18 years. I just can't." I said to him.

He stood quiet for a while,and I felt myself just mentally detach myself from him right them and there.

"I'm going to be honest with you. I don't know if that's my baby. If she telling you that then i'm gonna go see for myself and let you know." He said lowly.

"I lied about saying she told me that. Just wanted to see your reaction and you seem guilty like you hiding something." I said

"I know your ass did. Listen though. I love you. Stop letting bullshit get in between us go fast. You not even trying to work this shit out with me so quick to just say fuck me." He said.

"It ain't fair to me Lanaee." He said.

"Kentrell is there anything you're hiding from me. If so can you just tell me now. I don't want to find any more shit out or have to hear shit about you through social media. I'm really trying with you." I said. Kentrell went a while before saying anything.

"Ain't shit for me to tell you. I'll find out about Jania and let you know. I don't want that shit to change us though." He said.

"It'll change a lot Kentrell and you know that yourself. I'm sorry." I said.

"Sorry too. I keep hurting you." He said.

"Yeah you are,but I want some space from you for a lil bit. Feel free to text me if you need anything." I said

"I understand bae. Goodnight. "

"Goodnight."

"I love you Lanaee." He said.

"I know." I said and hung up.

__

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

80.3K 2.9K 30
A NBA Youngboy Story
80.8K 3.8K 29
MANCHILD 'noun' "A boy or adolescent from the streets who was prematurely exposed to and knowledgeable about sex, violence and crime, incarceration...
44.8K 1.3K 18
@𝟰𝟰𝟰𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀𝗹𝘃𝗿 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 <𝟯 | 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹
134K 5K 49
read and see pls :) i promise you'll like it.