The Rice Pot Next Door | LISK...

Da thenight_thinker

[Sneak Peak] "Yo, Rice Pot next door. You ate so much of my rice, how are you going to repay me?" "Money? I... Altro

NOTE
CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 1:Such A Realistic Doll
CHAPTER 2: Two Female Wolves
CHAPTER 3: Big Man & Prof.JK
CHAPTER 4: Strange Customer
CHAPTER 4.2: Her Name Card
CHAPTER 5: Complaint
CHAPTER 6: Truce
CHAPTER 7: Friends
CHAPTER 8: Take A Hint
CHAPTER 9: Assumptions
CHAPTER 10: I Already Made Myself Clear
CHAPTER 11: Gay Confirmed!
CHAPTER 12: My Big Boss Is
CHAPTER 13: Animal Instinct
CHAPTER 14: She Likes Me?
CHAPTER 15: The Tigress and The Zoo Keeper
CHAPTER 16: Jungkook Meets Boss Kim
CHAPTER 17: Make Out at The Hotspring
CHAPTER 18: Games Competition
CHAPTER 19: Lisa The Rice Pot Is Angry?
CHAPTER 20: How Am I gonna Repay you?
CHAPTER 21: Hugging in The Rain
CHAPTER 22: Planning To Go Star Gazing
CHAPTER 23: Jennie's Warning
CHAPTER 24: My EX
CHAPTER 25: Something Sweet
CHAPTER 26: Pretending Or Is It?
CHAPTER 27: Anonymous Was...
CHAPTER 28: I'll look More Adorable Rounder
CHAPTER 29: She Likes Me PT.2
CHAPTER 31: Disappointed Jungkook
CHAPTER 32: HeartAche
CHAPTER 33: HeartAche PT.2
CHAPTER 34: Reconciliation
CHAPTER 35: My Time To Show Off
CHAPTER 36: Lisa's Cat Boy Kink
CHAPTER 37: Dumb But Good In A Way
CHAPTER 38: I Like Jungkook
CHAPTER 39: Bussiness Trip
CHAPTER 40: Coincidence
CHAPTER 41: Stolen Kiss
CHAPTER 42: JK's Heart Filled Pack Lunch
CHAPTER 43: Jealousy Back And Forth
CHAPTER 45: Plan To Sabotage Their Date
CHAPTER 47: Jungkook's The One I Like
CHAPTER 48: Taehyung's Feeling's
CHAPTER 49: Can I Pursue You?
CHAPTER 50: Lovey Dovey
CHAPTER 51: Resignation
CHAPTER 52: Enraged ft.Alchohol🔞
CHAPTER 53: Old Jeon Visiting
CHAPTER 54: The Only Lustful Wolf I Recognize.
CHAPTER 55: Seperation
CHAPTER 56: Missing You
CHAPTER 57: Birthday Sex🔞
CHAPTER 58: Lisa The Mama Wolf
CHAPTER 59: Drunk Jungkook PT.2🔞
CHAPTER 60: Jungkook's Wedding Gift
CHAPTER 61: Lisa's Cat Boy Kink PT.2🔞
CHAPTER 62: PROPOSAL🐈💍
SPECIAL CHAPTER 1
SPECIAL CHAPTER 1.2
SPECIAL CHAPTER 2
SPECIAL CHAPTER 3
SPECIAL CHAPTER 4
SPECIAL CHAPTER 5
SPECIAL CHAPTER 6
SPECIAL CHAPTER 7
SPECIAL CHAPTER 8
SPECIAL CHAPTER 9
SPECIAL CHAPTER 10
SPECIAL CHAPTER 11
SPECIAL CHAPTER 12

CHAPTER 30: Namjoon Is So Done

778 63 20
Da thenight_thinker

Third person's POV.

∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞

So unknown to Jungkook, Lisa invites Rosé along for the star gazing trip. When she tells him about it, Jungkook can vaguely understand why she needs her good friend to come along but he simply cannot understand – why does his brother need to join them as well? When he asks Namjoon, this is the reply he gets: since Lisa is inviting her good friend along, the guy side should also invite a good friend or brother along for balance.

Thus, their star gazing group is formed.

Namjoon is very generous and grants Rosé half day leave on the day of the expedition. Since he is the only one among the four who owns a car, he offers to be the official driver and leaves the office with Rosé after lunch (which causes more speculation in his company on his relationship with Rosé) to pick up the other two. Before starting off, he makes sure Rosé takes the front passenger seat so that his brother and Lisa can take the back seats which have more privacy.

Rosé tries to butter up to him but Namjoon puts her in place and gets her to place,and buckles himself. Rosé nods understandingly “Oh, so Boss Kim is worried of getting a ticket?”

Namjoon is surprised by her logic – since when has buckling seat belt become an issue of avoiding a fine? AfteRosé's straps on the thick black belt, she laments: “This seat belt is quite loose. I fail to see how it can help to prevent injuries.”

Namjoon finally laughs. “Do you think you are choosing vegetables in a market? Since when is “loose” more important than “safety”?” He shoots her a quick look and privately agrees that she is a tad too small for his car. With her small face and fringe, she even resembles a high schooler.

When his eyes sweep down and sees the way the belt cuts across her front, he can’t help a smirk. Rosé Can can tell that he is laughing at her unimpressive bosom and hides her embarrassment by lowering her head.

When they reach Jungkook's apartment building, Jungkook loads a lot of stuff into the car boot – tidbits, playing cards, warm clothing, mosquito repellent, telescope, etc. Actually, jungkook has even considered bringing Schrödinger along, but has decided to leave him out at the last minute in case he misbehaves.

Lisa gets into the car and greets Namjoon. Namjoon is especially warm to her today which put her on alert. Rosé  is also a bit quiet today – she is still mulling over her small bosom – and when she turns around to speak to Lisa, she can see her friend’s small as well. Sigh, how unfortunate for the two of them….

( ・ั﹏・ั)

Lisa feels even weirder and taps her friend on her shoulder. “What are you trying to say again?” Rosé straightens and tries to Lisa while she continues to wonder how some woman manage to grow their boobs so big. Jungkook is not happy at her for she has Lisa's attention and says a bit coolly. “You, turn around and face the front.” Since JK Da Shen is even more awesome than Boss kim in her vision, Rosé complies quickly.

As they drive towards the dam area, Namjoon becomes bored with the silence and teases Rosé. “Come, sing a song for us.” Just when Rosé opens her mouth to oblige, he changes his mind. “Wait, shut up.” This makes Rosé  even more furios; so she cannot even sing now just because her bosom is small?hmmp!

(ᗒᗩᗕ)

Namjoon turns on the music and the group fell into a comfortable silence. Soon Lisa starts to feel a sleepy and when jungkook catches her yawn, he scoots a bit closer so that his shoulder is nearer to lisa. She did not notice his move however, and leans her cheek against the car window with one hand sandwiched between her face and the window.

She falls asleep in that position and when the car drives over a hump, her head hit the window with a loud thump. jungkook hears the thump and when she bumps against the window a second time, he finally had enough and pulls her over to sleep in his arms. Lisa mutters something intelligible but did not open her eyes. After she shifts a bit to make herself more comfortable, she falls asleep once more.

Jungkook holds her gently by the shoulder as she sleeps,They are very close and her cheek is resting comfortably against his collarbone. He can feel the rise and fall of her breathing against his chest and each time she inhale and exhale, something seems to resonate in his heart. When he cannot resist and sneak a peek at her, he can see her pretty chin with luscious lips resting against his chest. She is probably dreaming for she suddenly sticks out her tongue to lick her lips and he copies her motion before he know what he has done.

Dipping his eyes further down, he stiffens. Lisa is wearing a round-neck Tee which should have covered up all her curves. But from his angle, he can see her cleavage nestled between two smooth orbs, not unlike the purest porcelain bowl, and there is even a hint of light blue lace where….

Stop! Stop! Don’t look any further! But despite his heart saying one thing, his eyes remains glued on her until Lisa mumbles something intelligible in her sleep, which causes him to break out of his trance and he turns resolutely to look out of the window.

Namjoon has been paying close attention to the happenings at the back and when he sees his brother holding a sleeping Lisa in his arms, he thinks that there is hope for that rascal yet. And when his brother starts staring red-faced out of the window,

( ꈍᴗꈍ)

he shakes his head internally at how easily his brother responds to Lisa and consoles himself with the idea that perhaps his brother would be saying goodbye to his virginity soon?

Finally, they reached their destination, which is a farmhouse in the outskirts. The farm does not allow guests to pitch tents so they unload all their things and get settled into their respective rooms. Since there is still an hour before dinner, they discuss what they can do next. Jungkook suggests a card game but is dismissed by the other three. Lisa then suggests that they go fishing and when no one objects, that’s what they ended up doing.

Although lisa is the one who suggested fishing, she has little patience for it. When she did not catch any fish after a while, she wants to explore the area with Rosé. Jungkook on the other hand, is unenthusiastic about fishing initially, but once he casts his rod, he becoes a statue that is rooted to the riverside.

Namjoon cannot believe Rosé can be so obtuse as to separate the two and orders her to stay with him by the river. To Lisa, his behavior means on bossing Rosé around and she so starts plucking wildflowers by herself. Putting some of them behind her ears, she goes up to Jungkook and turns her head this way and that: “Jungkook, are these pretty?”

(◕ᴗ◕✿)

Jungkook looks at her from the corner of his eyes.

“Pretty!”( •͈ᴗ•͈)

Lisa tries to put some flowers behind his ears but his shakes his head in protest. “I do not wear flowers.” lisa takes out a candy, unwraps it and pop it into his mouth. “Come on be nice".

Jungkook sucks on the sweet and grumbles. “You have not even wash your hands.” lisa ignores him and places more flowers behind his ears and this time, he did not protest.

Namjoon cannot believe what he is seeing and when the two are full of flowers in their hair, he finally cannot bear it and turns his eyes away – really, these two are behaving like idiots – and his eyes lands on …. a snake?

He recognizes the Dione rat-snake. It is not yet fully grown, and is about 30cm long, nearly as thick as a man’s finger. Since it is non-poisonous, he looks at the woman besides him and decides to have a bit of fun. Using his fishing rod to pick up the snake, he brings the wriggling snake to Rosé. “Rosé, look at this.”

“Gosh! It is a snake!” At her shrill exclamation, everyone turns to look at her. Namjoon is very happy that he has finally curb her – see if she dares sprout nonsense in his presence again – and shakes his rod with the snake. “Don’t be afraid. In fact, you can stroke its head. It is very cute.”

“Ok” To his shock, Rosé pats the snake obliging on its head. Shouldn’t she be screaming and running in the opposite direction? He gets another shock when Rosé grabs the snake by its tail and starts playing with it. At the snake writhes uncomfortably against her handling, Namjoon can feel the goose pimples breaking up on his scalp. “Wait, are you nuts? Throw it away! That is a snake!”

Rosé gives him a curious look. “Are you afraid of snakes?”

“How can that be!”

“Fantastic!” She stands and brings the snake to him. “Boss kim shall we play – “

“Stay where you are!”

“Boss kim there is no need for you to be scared of it. You can even pat its head. See? It is so cute.”

“Don’t come any closer. Go away! Go away!”

Namjoon throws down his rod and run off with Rosé following behind him,snake in hand.When she keeps following him, Namjoon shouts for help Jungkook! Lisa! Can you stop this lunatic!”

^_________^

^_________^

When the two flower-laiden heads only smile serenely at him, Namjoon feels depressed like he has never felt before. It is so sad, he thinks, that idiots have invaded the planet.

A/N: lmaoo Namjoon is just out here trynna help he's Abnormal of a brother with Lisa and has to witness them lovey dovey with the flowers and shit. Don't forget rosé who causes his stress levels to go up🤣 when he tried to tease her but didn't expect his plan to backfire on him. Poor joonie WHAHAHAHA.

•─────────·𖥸·─────────•

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

214 2 11
DO NEVER EVER TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY. I WILL KEEP TRYING TO GET ACTUAL DANGANRONPA AI ART OKAY ANYWAYS. the cover is not ai art.
575 20 11
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the title says it
58.2K 3.7K 20
Theo Danton, a vampire with a sweet tooth, devises a plot to trade pastries for blood donations in an unorthodox bakery. All finally goes according t...
690 102 8
Stop crying and laugh (I'm also making this because I have too many memes in my gallery so I can just store them here instead of course.) ...