SMILE.┃ park jongseong ✔︎

By page_sandy

❝ Fuck off. ❞ He's the type of man she despised. It all started when a girl, whose paranormal disability was... More

Characters
Prologue
Chapter 001
Chapter 002
Chapter 003
Chapter 004
Chapter 005
Chapter 006
Chapter 007
Chapter 008
Chapter 009
Chapter 010
Chapter 011
Chapter 012
Chapter 013
Chapter 014
Chapter 015
Chapter 016
Chapter 017
Chapter 018
Chapter 019
Chapter 020
Chapter 021
Chapter 022
Chapter 023
Chapter 024
Chapter 025
Chapter 026
Chapter 027
Chapter 028
Chapter 029
Chapter 030
Chapter 031
Chapter 032
Chapter 033
Chapter 035
Chapter 036
Chapter 037
Chapter 038
Chapter 039
Chapter 040
Chapter 041
Chapter 042
Chapter 043
Chapter 044
Chapter 045
Chapter 046
Chapter 047
Chapter 048
Chapter 049
Chapter 050
Chapter 051
Chapter 052
Chapter 053
Chapter 054
Chapter 055
Chapter 056
Chapter 057
Chapter 058
Chapter 059
Chapter 060
Chapter 061
Chapter 062
Chapter 063
Chapter 064
Chapter 065
Chapter 066
Chapter 067
Chapter 068
Chapter 069
Chapter 070
Chapter 071
Chapter 072
Chapter 073
Chapter 074
Chapter 075
Chapter 076
Chapter 077
Chapter 078
Chapter 079
Chapter 080
Chapter 081
Chapter 082
Chapter 083
Chapter 084
Chapter 085
Chapter 086
Chapter 087
Chapter 088
Chapter 089
Chapter 090
Chapter 091
Chapter 092
Chapter 093
Chapter 094
Chapter 095
Epilogue
Special Chapter
Author's note + Explanation

Chapter 034

5.7K 467 421
By page_sandy

« lovers-in-law »

Gulping down her nerves, the girl refused to continue holding the palpitating eye contact with his flirtatious lens which were a heart detector.

It's mostly impossible for anyone who meets his devilish gaze to not skip a beat within their hearts.

His pointy nose approached closer to Mijin's flushed up face in embarrassment as she refused her face to continue being in the composure which could easily give Jay alliance to connect their lips for the second time, unrequitedly.

Quickly tilting her head to the other side to avoid Jongseong's fast movements onto her face, the girl desperately closed her eyes with a strict expression.

Jongseong who's caught off guard smirked at the shy bean whose embarrassed to gaze up close with their small gap between the heated up faces.

No, he wasn't trying to lay his lips on her dearing lips although he insanely wishes to all the time.

❝ Gee, I wasn't gonna kiss you cutie. ❞ Unbuckling Mijin's seat instead of her, the hot male complained before leaning back to his original driver seat.

Mijin restricted her embarrassingly blushing face which was too unbearable of her to hide with a few awkward coughs.

❝ I-I can do it myself, I'm not a baby. ❞ The sarcastic youngster once again mocked the amused boy who took it as another chance for him to flirt. ❝ Yeah, right. You're my baby. ❞ This dude just had to-

' The fuck? ' , questioned Mijin with her knitted brows in reality as she literally couldn't understand this bold guy who's not even caring of his said words or be ashamed of them.

❝ Bye, I'm so done with you. ❞ Exiting the car door as fast as possible, Mijin excused herself to quickly set herself free from the devil's annoying trap whenever she could.

❝ See you tomorrow, baby! What a tease Park Jongseong was, that it annoyingly pissed Mijin off as she's afraid of her neighbours getting the wrong thought between the relationship of her and Park Jay.

They're just lovers-in-law. Growing nothing more than that, right?

' Hope these 2 weeks will end soon enough. ' , Mijin wishes whilst murmuring to herself in mind since it's the only place where Jongseong can't mess her around.

-

The appointed lovebirds on the other hand were typically hoping for a well hang out, not knowing how terribly the interruptions would get.

❝ Dada! ❞ The cheery boy with his squishy cheeks lifting exclaimed whilst scanning his beloved soulmate from afar.

Dahee, the said girl abnormally returned a faint smile as she's not in the mood to express her passionate love to Sunoo after what her eyes witnessed this afternoon.

' Am I just being a dramatic bitch? ' , Dahee questions herself since the insecurities were getting the best of her.

More like getting on the worst side of her furious jealousy. She didn't wanna be concluded as an overreacting girlfriend to Sunoo but her heart ached whenever flashing the memory of how he's holding the Mijin girl's hand so gently this afternoon.

Dahee hated it. And she also hated herself for behaving this way when things would be settled the easier way afar from drama if she slipped this away like it's nothing necessary.

❝ Where were you this afternoon? ❞ Dahee's detective mode was on as she demanded answers from her boyfriend.

❝ O-Oh, I was just helping Jake hyung at the library! Sorry that I forgot to pick you up. ❞ Knowingly of Dahee, Sunoo could assure that his lover wouldn't like the fact that he was with another woman this time even if it's just a simple interaction.

Jangmi told Dahee that she and Jake were busy dating the whole afternoon, which meant that.....Sunoo'd lied to her?

❝ Are you sure? Jangmi told me that she's with Jake the whole time though. ❞ Narrowing her brows with a 'slightly' witty expression, the girl tested her boyfriend again.

She didn't expect Sunoo to lie unless he's willing to hide some kind of stuff from her. What was going on between Mijin and him?

❝ Sunoo-ah, can you please stare at my eyes and tell me the truth? I might have seen some things you didn't want me to see today. ❞ Dahee pledges since she didn't wanna ruin their healthy relationship with a misunderstanding so clumsily as she'd already offended Sunoo very much in the past.

The blonde-haired boy gave up as his peachy lips pouted immediately before exhaling as he's ready to confess about the ongoing bet between his pals and him.

❝ I really can't hide anything from you, huh? ❞ Ruffling Dahee's chocolate strands, the sunshine admitted that he's indeed keeping something from her. The said girl was gulping nervously as she could just pray for the matter to not turn out hugely impactful.

❝ Sunghoon hyung and Jake hyung made a bet with me whether Na Mijin will fall for Jay hyung or not. ❞ Well, that explained every complicated stuff so specifically for Dahee as she could finally sigh in relief.

Gasping in awe, Dahee patted her poor chest which was shaking for unnecessary reasons earlier. ❝ Thank god, I was worried if that girl has something to do with you or not. ❞ Dahee's shoulders lifted with joy that things got solved the easy way.

❝ Are you insane? Excuse you cause I belong to the one and only Moon Dahee right here. ❞ Sunoo cutely scoffed before pinching his girlfriend's mochi cheeks as their fluttering smiles immediately replaced on their gorgeous faces.

❝ But, aren't Jay and Mijin dating already? ❞

-

Only if the whole campus could figure out that Mijin's tangled to be in a love affair with Park Jongseong just because of that one stupid contract.

❝ Gee, I wasn't gonna kiss you cutie. ❞

Why.did.that.bastard.have.to.drive.her.heart.and.mind.insane?!

Mijin scowled before aggressively punching the flawless pillow beside her on the whitish mattress as if it was Park Jongseong.

She couldn't deny that the jerk always gets dwelled around her mind so often even if she hates to admit it.

❝ What did the pillow even do to you? Chill down, little miss fury. ❞ Her brother appeared like a ghost to her room with the tray of snacks in his hands as usual.

How did he even smoothly got inside her room or was Mijin too focused on Jongseong that she's forgetting about others?

' Well, that was embarrassing. '

Just when Mijin's chugging down the glass of pure milk, the girl had to choke on her drink after her ears shocked captivated Jaemin's words next.

❝ Who's the guy that drove you home today? Is he the same guy who courted you that day? ❞ The curious cat couldn't help but question as he continuously blinked his long lashes, in away begging his sister to spill the tea as he wanted to know the necessity as a brother should.

How did Jaemin even see them? The wise young man who just came back from grocery shopping unexpectedly witnessed an expensive black Ferrari in front of their house and a manly voice calling out for his sister as 'baby' wasn't so ordinary to Jaemin.

Mijin admired her unbiological brother's enviable memory when hers was cranky most of the time. ❝ H-How do you even remember? ❞ The girl busily wiped her messy lips with a tissue, after choking for some tiresome times.

❝ I'm Na Jaemin who has a sexy brain, duh. But what is his name though? ❞ Not to be an overprotective brother from various kinds of families but Jaemin just wanted to 'explore' about this mischievous dude before giving him access to freely stroll around his precious little sister.

❝ Park Jongseong, why would you wanna know? ❞

So he's the one who paid all of their hospital charges. Seems like the young adult was from a wealthy family to afford this much of donation to their family just because of his tiny bitzy admiration of Mijin.

But rather than investing more into that case, Jaemin's mind pulled the familiar memory from watching the news that day.

❝ Park Jongseong, as in the SSS company's inheritor?! ❞ Mijin hesitantly nodded in clarification as she didn't expect her brother to be this overwhelmed by the sudden news.

❝ Also known as the one who's set to be on an engagement with your stepsister?! ❞

« end of a chapter »

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

404K 20.9K 43
[✧.* 𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙝 ✧.*] 'ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴏꜰ?' "ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, ᴇꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟʟʏ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ." 'ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ? ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ᴍʏ ᴡɪꜱʜ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ.' START: 15.12.2021 END: 2.4.2022 R...
40.8K 1.4K 22
"Jake p-please." "Cat got your tongue huh!! Who were calling me loser a while ago?" ____________ Playboy au- Wherein, Shin Raya will have to marry...
215K 15.2K 54
❝ I don't think I can hold on anymore. ❞ He hated seeing her being in pain. This story unfolds the tragic tale about an ill tomboy falling for her go...
509K 23.2K 43
„𝙃𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡" Bully AU She calls him a little devil. He may have a handsome face but there is a lot more beh...