OBSESSION... HEAVEN OR HELL...

De Chubby_MewGulf

Hello guys!!!!! This is Chubby!!! Well this book is a completed book and due to some own reasons got delete... Mais

1. MORNING SCENES
2. WHO IS HE?
3. CLASSMATE
4. STALKER
5. GULF'S SECRET
6. MILD'S MISTAKE
7. GULF'S SECRET REVEALED
8. CONFRONTATION
9. UNINVITED GUEST (PT.1)
10. UNINVITED GUEST (PT.2)
11. SHOULD I?
12. THIS CAN'T HAPPEN
14. RESPONSIBILITY
15. MAKE ME YOURS🔞
16. MAKE YOU MINE
17. I LOVE YOU
18. KIDNAPPED????
19. ASKING FOR FORGIVENESS
20. AWAY FROM YOU
21. 4 YEARS LATER..
22. GOLDEN MEMORIES
23.UNEXPECTED MEET
24. DRUNKEN CONFESSION
25. GUILTY
26. FAMILY DINNER INVITATION
27. FAMILY DINNER (pt.1)
28. FAMILY DINNER (special chap)
29. LIVING IN BLISS
30. MISBEHAVE
31. PUNISHMENT🔞
32. DEALING LIKE A PRO
33. FACE TO FACE TALK
34. NIGHTMARE
35. LET'S GET MARRIED ASAP!
36. PREPARATIONS
37. PREPARATIONS (PT.2)
38. DO YOU TRUST ME?
39. ASKING PERMISSION
40. BACHELORETTE PARTY
41. DAY BEFORE WEDDING
42. THE DAY OF US (wedding special)
43.AFTER MARRIAGE PARTY (special guests)
44. NIGHT OF US (LAST CHAPTER)
45. 7 YEARS OF MARRIAGE (EPILOGUE)
CHUBBY NOTE

13. MEW'S PLAN

2.6K 137 41
De Chubby_MewGulf

Thank you for voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

So let's begin!!😎

***---***---***---***---***---***

Mew firstly decide to apologize to gulf and his mom for his actions but then he thought that gulf will not accept him.

Mew doesn't want to leave his baby at any cost so he made a plan. The accident was not the part of plan. It really happened with Mew and he was injured.

As like God has given him a punishment but he still use that situation. It's not like the accident was fake. It was real but Mew had only minor injuries.

Mew thought to use this situation as an advantage. He immediately made a plan .

On other hand, Gulf informed his mom and mild about Mew's accident. His mom said that she will come to meet tomorrow and also permitted him to stay with mew.

While mild was in shock. He was actually decided to go on a date with Milly because their relationship is increasing, but this time, his friend needed him more.

So, mild told Milly to postponed their date. Milly understand everything and agreed and also said that she will come with him too.

After an hour, doctor has shifted Mew to a normal ward, so that his family and friends can meet.

Doctor Alex and Mew were friends. Alex had helped Mew a lot of times and also, mew helped him monetarily. Dr. Alex and Mew were talking about the plan.

" Mew, why are you doing this? Just asking. " Alex was curious to know. Mew smirked.

" Alex, I just want Gulf to be mine. I know if he will know that I m fine, so, He will leave me. That's why I made a plan so that he has to be with me for a longer time, forcefully. " Said Mew with an evil smirk.

" You are crazy Mew, but do you really think, this will work???what's the actual plan??? " Alex smirked.

" Whatever.....So my plan is I'm going to do a fake amnesia. In which, I forgot 2 years memories. So, only Gulf will be the one whom I will act like I don't know him.

You have to convince them that I have lost some of my memories. Also give them that fake report and show. Gulf is smart. Im sure he will ask you for the reports, so be ready. Clear?? "

(A/N:- Mastermind Mew!!!!)

" Okay Mew but....What if they came to know about this.... Especially your boyfriend! " Alex teased him. Mew rolled his eyes.

" Alex, nobody will came to know about this. Chill. I know Gulf will feel guilty and he will be with me. Just do as I say. By the way, reports are ready?? You know what to do next right?? " Asked Mew.

" Of course Mew, I know. And yes, reports are ready. " Alex assured Mew. And they shook their hands to seal the deal...or we can say.... evil MEW'S PLAN.

Dr. Alex then left the ward and went to mew's parents to tell them that they can meet now.

They all went to the ward and saw Mew was laying on the bed, with both of his eyes closed, unconscious, bandaged on head, left arm and right leg.

Mew's mom was not able to see her son like this. She was crying while looking at Mew. She was keep calling his name, but no answer.

Gulf was really happy that Mew is out of danger now. But, He was still feeling guilty about everything.
After few minutes, Mew opened his eyes slowly. He started to move and let out a fake hoarse sigh.

" Urgh... Urgh... " . They immediately called Dr. Alex because Mew woke.

" How are you feeling now?? " Dr. Alex was asking Mew because it all was in Mew's plan.

" Little pain..... " Mew said with a sigh.

" Son are you okay.... What happened there?? I m so worried. " Mew's mom said having tears in her eyes. Mew weakly nodded and he saw his dad was also there. He didn't said anything to him and saw lhong. Mew smiled at lhong.

" Buddy... You scared us to death. Idiot!!! " They all chuckled.

Then finally, Mew's eyes went to his precious baby. He really wants to wake up and hug his baby tightly but he can't, according to his plan.
Gulf was about to say something when suddenly Mew said.....

" Who are you? Do I know you? "

Gulf. Was. Shocked.

He don't know me????

No no no this can't happen.

" Lhong, is he your friend?? No issues. Hi!! my name is Mew! " Mew asked and blinked. Though, he doesn't want to say this but, he have to.

" You don't remember him??? " Lhong was dumbfounded by Mew's question. Mew's mom and dad was also shocked.

" You don't know me? " With a teary eyes Gulf asked.

" Im really sorry but no, I don't. " Mew said but deep inside, he was feeling bad to say something like this.

At that moment, Dr. Alex entered in the ward.

" Doctor, he doesn't recognize me?? He recognised everyone except me?? Why doctor why???" Gulf was crying and asking to doctor about this. Dr. Alex and Mew look at each other.

" Actually I need to talk to you all. It's important. Reports are ready. Can you all please come to my cabin? Nurse will take care of him. " Doctor said to everyone present in that ward.Mew's mom gave a peck on Mew's forehead.

" Son, we will be back. Okay? Take rest. " Mew nodded weakly.

In Dr. Alex 's cabin,

" Mr. And Mrs. Suppasit , I have seen the reports of your son. His injuries will be healed within 2 or 3 months. But there is a severe injury in his head.

Because of that, YOUR SON IS SUFFERING FROM AMNESIA. He has forgot some of his memories. According to the reports, maybe 1 or 2 years. " Alex gave them the fake information as per the plan.
All four of them got stunned by the information they just received from doctor, especially gulf.

Because lhong is childhood friend so mew can remember him and also parents but gulf was a recent person he met.

" No no no no no..... doctor this can't happen. He can't forget me. He can't he can't he can't he can't!!!!! " Gulf fell on his knees and bursted on tears.

Mew's mom and dad was dumbfounded by gulf's reaction. Lhong went to Gulf to console him. They were wondering why gulf is crying so much for mew.

" Dear, I understand that you can't see Mew's conditions, but why are you crying so much for your friend? " Mew's mom asked.

" He....he is not only my friend mam. He proposed me. He is in love with me. But, I didn't love him on that time. It's hard for me to accept his love. But I never meant to hurt him.... " And Gulf told them the whole story, about Mew as stalker, what Mew did to Gulf's mom.

Gulf told them everything from starting till now. Mew's mom, dad ,lhong, Dr. Alex, all were shocked. Dr. Alex felt sad for Gulf. Mew never told him the whole story. Gulf can't stop his tears. He wipe his tears and continued...

" This is what happened . Mam, this all happened because of me. I m the one who is responsible. Please, please forgive me. Please sir, forgive me. " Said Gulf. Mr. And Mrs. Suppasit felt bad for Gulf. They exchanged a look to each other and Mrs. Suppasit went to gulf and caressed his head.

" Stop crying dear. I m so so sorry in behalf of my son. He did horrible things to you and your mom. It's me who should ask forgiveness, not you dear. Please forgive my son. " She wiped the tears and hugged Gulf.

" Please mam, don't say sorry. Nothing is your fault. Please. " Gulf said while hugging.

" Gulf, I m sorry too. We never paid enough attention to him, since childhood he lost his first dad and he hates me. He was a lonely kid. We both were so busy with our business and he became like this. that's why he did this. Forgive me too! " Mr. Suppasit said.
Gulf heart melts. He shook his head and hugged Mew's dad.

Dr. Alex coughed and they all realised that they are still in doctor's cabin.

" Mr. And Mrs. Suppasit, Now you know Mew's conditions so at least one should be there with him. Don't leave him alone. One should have to take the responsibility. He needs full attention at this stage. Remember, don't stir up with his emotions. " Gulf suddenly got an idea.

" Umm... Sir and mam if you both don't mind, I would like to take the RESPONSIBILITY to take care of Mew.

This all happened because of me. I can never forgive myself. But I want to made myself useful.

Please for my sake, please permit me to take care of him and take him to my house. I swear, I and my mom will take a good care of him. " Said Gulf. Mew's mom and dad eyes widened. But look at each other and then their eyes went to Gulf apologetically.

" Dear, mew has done miserable things to you , still you want to do this?? Why dear?? " Mew's dad asked.

" Yes sir. I want to. I m absolutely ready for this. Consider this as my
'Atonement for sin' . Please mam, please sir. " They both exchange a glare and then nodded.

" Okay dear. We will permit you for this. You are trustworthy. Within days to days , we will come and meet him. Also take a good care of him. Also lhong, you will help Gulf for this. " Lhong nodded and agreed.

" Thank you so much sir and mam. I will not disappoint you! " Gulf was happy that finally he can take care of mew now.

" Gulf will be the nurse now!!!! " Said lhong and everybody laughs.

On the other hand, in the ward....

Mew was watching the whole drama through his tablet monitor. Before calling everyone to the cabin, Dr. Alex has planted a hidden camera and a mic in his cabin so that mew can easily see and hear their conversation.

Mew can't trust anyone, not even Alex. That's why Alex has put a hidden cam in his cabin.
While enjoying the whole drama, mew said to himself :

Finally, my plan worked!!!!!!!

I m so happy right now.

They all are so dumb.

They just believed it.

Finally my baby will come me to me and will take care of me.

He will love me now.

Now, his guilt will be the reason which is his weakness, but for me, it will be a strength.

I always get what I want!!!

I know I m hurting everyone's feelings but......

EVERYTHING IS FAIR IN LOVE AND WAR!!!!!!!!

***---***---***---***---***---***

Please vote, comment your views 💗
Stay safe and happy guys😃!! Take care of yourself my peeps😇💕
Keep smiling....

- chubby

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

353K 15.4K 41
Gulf kanawut, son of Tay kanawut Gulf is raised by his father tay. Gulf doesn't have any other family member except for his father. he loves his fat...
36.1K 2.5K 21
Mew Suppasit is a famous singer,with his handsome face,and angelic voice...He surely can steal any girls heart. Being the most positive and happy go...
171K 6.8K 27
It's my second Mewgulf fanfic❤ Warning: ⚠️🔞 Mew suppasit, 24 years old. CEO of Suppasit Corporation. Hot, sexy, cold and hot headed CEO. He is good...
291K 15.2K 26
Mew Suppasit is a scary playboy and a senior in high school. Because of his cold and dark eyes, many people are intimidated by him; but nevertheless...