Kami no shukufuku

By 0lStrawberryl0

So yeah this is my first story first time writing and publishing so hope you enjoy!! This a Gakuen Alice fan... More

{Chapter#1}

|Characters Informations|

34 0 0
By 0lStrawberryl0

Name:Iyashi Gin

(Iyashi means healing in Japan ease while gin means silver)

Age:10 years old

Birthday:27 November

Zodiac:Sagittarius

Status:Student

Star Rank:???

Alice/s:???

Family:Father:Iyashi kai (alive)
Mother:Iyashi Akako (alive)
Siblings:Older sister (deceased)

Likes: Sweets,animals,helping people in need,studying medical textbooks,strawberry...

Dislikes: Liars, people taking advantage of others people,people dieing , rude people.

Personality: She is a sweetheart who's always there to help and support people she'll come to your rescue even if you're rude to her cause she can't leave you following the motto "everyone deserve a second chance" she can be stubborn sometimes but is understanding and can have a tamper in other word she has the heart of gold however she may appear childish but she's really sharp and catch on things quickly basically considered a genius.

Father:

Mother:

Sister:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

414K 24.9K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
275K 8.2K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
458K 31.2K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
928K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.