But I Hate You || JJK (in edi...

Od lil_gcf

Never love anyone who treats you like you're ordinary - Oscar Wilde (Renamed// was called Ambivalence) Viac

Painting
Abandoned
Studying
Cooked
Late
Who?
Friend
Found
Studio
Busted
Avoiding
Honesty
Not Quite Convinced
Assistance
EatJin
Peacemaker
That is New
Dinner
Backstage
Busan
Minmin
Appa
Interesting Choice
Seo
Run
X
Soop
Boyfriend
Routine
Joonie-ah
Active listening
Confrontation
Displaced
Kind of chaos
Things Been Changing Lately
Believe me
95-liner
Mara James
No harm drunk
Acquainted
Boarding
The Maknae
Feelings
Date night
Salt in the wound
Reconciled
Oopsies
End it
Fanboy
Irony
Nuptials
Blame
Endurance
Aftereffect
Jetlagged
Interrupting
Off-topic
Same page
Mixed Messages
Tell me something happy
Killing time
It must suck to be you
Worth waiting on

Crash

834 13 2
Od lil_gcf

"You're such a dick." She stormed through the front door of the dorm, knowing damn well Jungkook was waiting with a big fat smirk plastered on his face. "You just can't help yourself, can you?"

"Woah, hey Mimie-ah," Namjoon stepped in front of Hyemi, catching her by the waist before she could get her hands on their maknae, who was cackling evilly. It was a brave move on Joon's part considering it was his fault Jungkook was in her life now. "What's going on?"

"That idiot just ruined my date!" She snapped, her eyes not tearing from the accused.

"Oh please, you weren't even that interested in him..." JK taunted, still laughing openly.

"Says who?"

"Says you, to Yoongi-hyung! He told me," Fuck... Mimie cussed to herself, she had said that to Yoongi hadn't she... Still, he had no right to repeat it, and to Jungkook of all people.

"Great! So that's two Bangtan members' funerals to plan for,"

"If anything I did your a favour!" The Maknae added when he should have kept his mouth closed and her eyes narrowed on him again.

"Jungkook-ah," Joon scolded.

Taking advantage of the leader's distraction, Hyemi slipped from Joon's grip. Grabbing an egg from the open carton on the counter and then smashing it on Jungkook's head.

"Yah!" his laugh immediately died as yoke seeped through his freshly washed hair. "What the hell?" Jungkook cried, frozen to the spot and unsure how to proceed without making more mess.

"That's exactly what you deserve!" Hyemi bit back, rolling her eyes. Inside a fire was burning white-hot.

"Hyemi-ssi, sofa now!" Jin ordered, this being one of the few times he willingly played the eldest card. She frowned but obeyed, leaving Jungkook to shove his head under the sink in an attempt to wash the egg out.

Silently waiting for Jin to finish helping pick eggshells out of the youngest's hair, Hyemi sulked to no one in particular. While Seokjin wiped the remaining mess from the floor, Jungkook retreated to the sofa just as Mimie had. Being the petty guy that he was, JK shook his dripping hair as he passed Hyemi, splashing her with the dirty egg water. She tutted, and wiped the droplets from her face and rolling her eyes but refraining from making any further comment. She was already in enough trouble with Jin for messing up the Kitchen.

It was hardly her own fault. That weasel had been on a mission to make her miserable for years now. So, she'd hit breaking point? So what? In the grand scheme of things smashing an egg on him was child's play. Considering who they were and what she could do with the information she had about them if anything they should be grateful this was the extent of her lashing out. Couldn't Jungkook keep his nose out of her business for one day?

"Does one of you want to explain what's going on?" Jin stood in front of the pair like they were five years old and still learning how to behave rather than full-grown adults who should have learned better by now.

"She smacked an egg on my face!" Jungkook immediately piped up, hoping compliance would earn him Jinnie's favour.

"Because he ruined my date," Hyemi shot right back, never one to take a hit laying down. "And it was on your head actually, genius."

"Because that makes it ok?"

"If you minded your own damn business you wouldn't have egg on you in the first place."

"Mind my business? That's rich!" The pair were getting themselves worked up again, bouncing a little and turning to gesture enthusiastically at one another whilst they popped off.

"When have I ever involved myself in your life?"

"You're literally in my dorm right now!"

"Only because you-"

"ENOUGH!" Joon raised his voice, silencing them both. Their ridiculous rivalry was hardest on him. When he'd introduced the pair he'd assumed they would have been fast friends, considering their minimal age difference. And God knows Jungkook had needed a friend at the time. 

Since they had met, rarely a day passed when Joon didn't regret refusing Hyemi's offer to celebrate his birthday just the two of them. He had wanted her at his party. At the time it seemed like a great idea. At the time both Jungkook and Hyemi were lonely kids who'd attached themselves to him. It had seemed enough in common to begin a wonderful friendship. Instead, he was left living in a warzone. His already restricted private life was divided up even further just to placate his need to keep both Jungkook and Hyemi in his life.

"Can you start from the beginning, please? You were on a date?" The leader sighed, always hating when he had to get strict with the members. Hating it, even more, when he had to raise his voice at Hyemi.

"Geunwon asked me for coffee and-," The girl began, only for Namjoon to almost immediately silence her again with questions.

"Geunwon? As in the camera director? From the Samsung advert that we just did?" The look of disbelief matched with JK's faked vomiting made her want to whack both men over the head with one of the bigger sofa cushions.

"Yes, I spent a lot of time with him that day and he was really sweet- a really nice guy." she defended but Jungkook wasn't buying it.

"He's just trying to sleep with you, but you know, whatever," He was fueling the flames of frustration in Hyemi. Did he honestly think she was an idiot? Did he think her incapable of deciding for herself if a guy was worth her time?

"Not everyone is a pervert like you," she scoffed, determined to press on with her story but managing only to start the bickering off again.

"I'm a pervert? How many boyfriends have you had again?"

"You're just jealous I'm actually able to have a relationship-,"

"Both of you stop!" Joon huffed again before they got too far off track, although this time he maintained a volume level appropriate for being inside.

"How did Jungkook ruin the date?" He refocused them, directing his focus to her again and making JK fold his arms and sulk.

"He called me through the restaurant! And then whilst I was gone he told Geunwon that I'd sent him in my place because I wasn't interested in the date anymore and I had paid and left. But I hadn't and I came back to an empty table and the tab."

"You were really on a date with a guy who didn't even pay..." the youngest man attempted to taunt but this time Jin intervened

"Jungkook-ah," Jin scolded, shaking his head.

"That's not even the beginning," Kook huffed, finally earning his chance to talk, "I only did that because she sent a picture of herself in my room to this girl I was talking to,"

"Please, you started it by posting that photo on my Instagram-,"

"I really don't care how this started, if you don't like each other, stay away from each other. You're going to get us all into trouble if you keep this up." Namjoon eventually conceded his attempt to mediate. He was just desperate to end the war they'd started before they got themselves in real trouble.

"Tell Jungkook, not me- he is the one always winding me up." Hyemi maintained her position, stubbornly.

"Hyemi-ssi, I just said I don't care how it started. Apologise to each other and get over it."

"You're still here?" Jungkook scoffed, finding Hyemi on the sofa watching She Was Pretty for the hundredth time. She barely even glanced his way before silently returning her attention to the screen. Clearly, this didn't sit well with JK, who proceeded to jump over the back of the sofa into the empty space beside her. The thought process that led him to make such a decision hadn't considered the fact that he was not interested in watching the program she had chosen, however. He was more focused on eliciting a response from the younger girl, but she wasn't giving one and that was getting boring fast.

"Not talking to me, huh?" he mused, clicking his tongue obnoxiously before grabbing the remote from the coffee table and promptly changing the channel. A flare of irritation flashed through her chest and Hyemi stiffened as if bracing before starting off at JK again. Instead, she counted to five and settled on rolling and getting to her feet. Still saying nothing. It was a short-lived victory for JK until he realised he didn't actually feel like watching TV and he had come to get food from the kitchen, where Hyemi had retreated.

"Are you ignoring me?" Joon pouted at the girl who was busy frowning at her phone. She didn't even notice the nuisance that had entered the kitchen not long after her. "Because I made you apologise to each other?" he gaped, looking between the two, forcing Mimie to acknowledge JK.

"Are you shitting me?" she whined, grabbing the book she was reading to block the members out and pushing herself from the barstool.

"I live here, you don't," JK shrugged, making a valid point.

"I'm waiting for Uncle Sihyuk asshole," she countered, forgetting that she wasn't talking to either of them.

"I wonder how he'd react to finding out you went on a date today,"

"Don't you dare or I'll tell him that you guys have porn saved on the company computer-,"

"The pair of you are unbelievable." Joon huffed, dragging Mimie to his room and telling her to wait there so JK couldn't annoy her anymore.

"You know what I don't get," Tae spoke to the whole group at dinner later that day, "How come you and Hyemi spend so much time together when you don't like each other?"

"I was thinking that exact thing, actually." Jin agreed, carrying more bitterness in his tone. They'd forced him to intervene earlier and he didn't like playing the authority figure.

"It's not my fault she's here all the time," Jungkook defended, showing his age in his quickness to take the bait.

"You could try and be nicer to her," the eldest eyed him, not oblivious to how quick the maknae was to guard himself.

"I tried to be nice to her," That was a lie and they all knew it. He'd been deliberately winding her up since he was fifteen. "She's just so damn annoying."

"Right, annoying," Jimin scoffed before giggling with Tae about it.

"You're like a little boy pulling a girl's pigtails to get her to notice you," Yoongi piped up, joining in the fun of making fun of their youngest.

"They like to bother each other," Jin agreed, but their eldest rapper wasn't done stirring the pot.

"I think it could be more than that..." he smirked over at JK who was gaping in disbelief back at the older members.

"Are you trying to say that Mimie-ah and I..."

"Love each other," Tae piped up, bursting out laughing at his own comment, setting the others off two whilst Jungkook tried to play the comment off by rolling his eyes and not responding.

"He's not even denying it!" Jimin piled on, unhelpfully.

"It's not worth wasting my breath on," he shrugged, though his bitterness crept through his harsh words.

"You argue like an old married couple,"

"As if? I'd marry Bang PD-hyung before I'd ever marry Mimie," JK laughed, desperate to get ahead of the joke, although his hyungs were only just getting started.

(Edited 30/4/22)

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

1.1K 38 7
𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐁𝐓𝐒 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 <𝟑
3.3K 288 2
"i love you , and I'll always do ". Top kook bottom tae intersex Taehyung. Oneshots.
98.4K 6.4K 18
"I swear that one day I will make you see how beautiful you are even if it takes me a lifetime"
9.8K 564 26
"Hi, my name is ____. Please treat me well!" Major angst. Please don't read if you're sensitive to * bullying * eating disorders * violence * suicide