Imprint - Seth Clearwater x r...

Por zowama

My older sister, Bella, and I had to move from Phoenix to a small town in Washington called Forks. It was a p... Mais

Background
1. Bella's Birthday
2. Bella's depression
3. Jacob
4. Werewolves and Stuff
5. Edward...Again...Lovely
6. Seth...
7. First Date
8. Vision?
9. The Graduation Party
10. Their Training
11. Battle
12. The Sunset
13. Thankful for Seth
14. Summer Fair
16. The Wedding
17. Part of the Pack
18. Campfire
if you read this youre cool
19. Bella's Pregnant
20. Second Pack
21. Reneesme
22. School
23. Thanks Jacob...
24. Seeing bella again
25. Teenagers and gut feelings
Authors note
26. Seths birthday
27. Seth Being The Cutest Human On Earth
28. Cold
29. Witnesses
30. Christmas
31. Final battle
Authors note
32. Missing shirt
33. Dream Visions
34. Stalker
35. Back to School ig
36. Walk in the Forest
37. Mario
38. Forever

15. Seths house

8.1K 171 55
Por zowama

We get to his house.
"Hey Seth how was- oh y/n was able to come. How are you dear?" Sue Clearwater says.
"Good thank you. And you?"
"Very well. She has good manners I like her." She says to Seth. I laugh quietly. Seth starts blushing.
"Mom." He says wanting her stop.
"Mom." Leah says walking down the stairs. "Oh y/n's here. Hi." She says.
"Hey Leah." I say smiling.
"I'm going to show her my room." Seth says placing a hand at the small of my back.
"Okay have fun." She says.

We walk into his room. I sit on his bed. He sits down next to me, and I lay my head on his lap. He starts playing with my hair.
"I'm tired." I say.
"We can go to bed." He says.
"No not yet." I say sitting up and kissing his cheek. He smiles.
"What do you wanna do?"
"First I need to figure out what I'm going to sleep in."
"Oh right, give me a second." He gets up and walks over to his closet. He starts looking around. He pulls out a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie.
"The sweatpants don't fit me anymore so maybe they'll fit you."
"Okay thank you." He hands them to me and I go to the bathroom to change. The sweatpants were still a little big but they were comfortable. The hoodie was quite oversized but that was perfect. I come out wearing it. He smiles.
"What?" I ask.
"It's cute." He says. I smile as I blush. He gets up and walks over to me.

He wraps his arms around me and then kisses me. I kiss him back. Neither of us pull away. I start backing up slowly until my back is against the wall. I push my fingers into his hair as I pull on it lightly. He was one hand at the base of my head and the other on my back. Eventually we pull away, both heavily out of breath.
"Woah." I say. He nods.
"That was— just wow." He says looking at me. I look down.

"Can we cuddle and finish our movie?" I ask knowing we still haven't finished the movie.
"Yeah come on." He says walking over to the bed. I sit next to him and cuddle up to him. He puts the movie to where we last left off. After a few minutes I fall asleep.

I open my eyes, it's all dark. I look around. Seth and I are intertwined with each other. He looks so peaceful sleeping. I smile as I lay back down to sleep.

I open my eyes and notice Seth is playing with my hair.
"Hey." I say.
"Oh hey you're up."
"Yeah, what time is it?"
"8:05."
"How long have you been up?"
"Not long."
"Oh." I say snuggling closer to his chest.
"What do you wanna do?" He asks me.
"I don't know, you?"
"Eat." I laugh.
"Then come on." I say. I get up and grab the extra pair of leggings I was carrying on accident. Seth hands me another hoodie.

"Seth." I say.
"What? I don't mind letting you borrow them." I smile. I run into the bathroom and change. I finish getting ready. I walk out.

We go downstairs, his mom makes us some food. We eat.

We just hang out and talk until it's time for me to come home.

I walk inside. Bella runs up to me.
"What?" I ask.
"I need to tell you something, come on." She pulls me to her room.
"What the hell do you want Bella?" I ask.
"I-."

(A.n: hehe sorry for the cliff hanger

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

43.1K 1.3K 20
//compulsion: an irresistible urge to behave in a certain way, especially against one's conscious wishes.// "Oh, they also have a younger brot...
15.1K 460 17
When Renee left Charlie he was so lost in his heartbreak. He did what many red blooded men have done. He drank to forget her. While drunk he slept...
74.4K 1.4K 30
I always hated the part in Twilight where the wolves imprint on children so I decided to write an alternate version where that just doesn't happen. I...
680K 19.2K 80
*Twilight series fanfiction* *Set after Breaking Dawn It has been a few months since the last encounter between the Cullens and the Volturi. Life has...