๐—–๐—จ๐—ฃ๐—œ๐——'๐—ฆ ๐—–๐—›๐—ข๐—ž๐—˜๐—›๐—ข๏ฟฝ...

BแปŸi -angelsbqtch

kalynn koury. โ๐˜ช ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ช'๐˜ฎ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ช ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐™จ๐™ช... Xem Thรชm

๐—–๐—จ๐—ฃ๐—œ๐——'๐—ฆ ๐—–๐—›๐—ข๐—ž๐—˜๐—›๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐——
-one
-two
-three
-four
-five
-six
-eight
-nine
-ten
-eleven
-twelve
-thirteen
-fourteen
-fifteen
-sixteen
-seventeen
-eighteen
-nineteen
-twenty
-twenty one
-twenty two
-twenty three
-twenty four
-twenty five
-twenty six
-twenty seven
-twenty eight
-twenty nine
-thirty
-thirty one
-thirty two
-thirty three
-playlist

-seven

970 24 2
BแปŸi -angelsbqtch

ROADTRIP VLOG!

chapter seven.

messages;

[ leila<3
sent you a
message! ]

leila <3
kalynnnnnn
kalynn :(

kalynn<3
leilaaaaa
yes ?
:)

leila <3
i have to go visit my parents
for easter week
i forgot to tell you sry

kalynn <3
can we stream when you
get back?
also have fun with ur parents!

leila <3
i will!
and yes, we will definitely
stream when i get back
shit gtg harrison's yelling at
me to get in the car

kalynn <3
ok bye!
have a good drive

leila <3
bye!!

youtube;

harry harper just posted!

[ roadtrip vlog ?!?!?
ft. lil sis ]

12.6k likes 2.9k comments 567 dislikes
posted april 1st, 11:56pm
comments;

leilaharper
i'm literally older than you????

[ loading
video... ]

real life;

"leila! get your ass in the car!" harrison yelled from the passenger seat, the camera zooming in on a struggling leila.

she flipped him off with one hand, managing to juggle her bags into her arms. the camera followed leila as she shoved the bags into the back of her toyota.

leila jogged around to the drivers seat of the car, sitting down with heavy breaths. the car was silent for a minute, harrison zoomed in on leila's face before she turned to him.

"fuck," she breathed in deeply. "you." she finished, staring dead into the camera.

[ the intro plays, a cover of stacey's mom sung horribly by leila. a white screen with harrison's youtube handle is displayed before the next clip plays. ]

"can we get dunkin'?" harrison questioned, fiddling with the camera on the dashboard to make sure it stays.

leila screwed her face up, not looking away from the road as she signalled, leaning forward to observe the street before turning. "can we get dunkin'?" she mocked, sticking her tongue out. "what kind of stupid fucking question is that? of course we're getting dunkin.'"

harrison raised his eyebrows at the camera, glancing over to his sister. "getting a bit salty, damn." he mumbled, leaning back from the now fully set up camera.

leila glared at him from the corner of her eye.

"shut. up."

[ the clip changes to one of leila happily sipping an iced coffee from dunkin' donuts while harrison scrolls through his phone. ]

leila takes a long gulp of coffee before grinning, swaying from side to side as she sings. "one hundred cups of coffee on the shelf, one hundred cups of coffee~"

harrison sighs, sinking deeper into his seat.

leila takes another sip of her coffee.

"is that an actual song? harrison, put that on." she takes a gulp of the caffeinated beverage before mumbling over the lid. "a banger if i've ever heard one."

[ the screen changes to the "five minutes later" clip from spongebob, before leila is seen ]

harrison is gripping whatever he can find as leila flips off someone out of view of the camera.

"you motherfucker-!" leila cuts herself off as she screams at a car. "no- i'm gonna fuck your mother! don't underestimate me, bitch!"

harry breaks down, trying to control his laughter as leila continues to glare in the direction of some asshole driver. when he settles down, harrison turns back to leila with a calm look.

"have you ever heard of therapy, leila?" harry questions, his grip on the arm rest loosening.

leila turned to him with a murderous look. "i will crash this fucking car."

[ the clip changes to a more serene one. the car is parked with some trees in the background as leila finishes her coffee. ]

"i just realized i never explained where we're going," harrison started, staring at the camera with his usual expression. leila mirrored his expression, staring out the window as she fiddled with her almost empty coffee cup.

"we're going to mexico." harrison stated.

leila, unfazed, turned to the camera as well. "we're running from our pasts."

nodding, harrison finished. "we just can't take it anymore."

[ the clip changes to one of harrison and leila, music playing loudly in the background. ]

"cause i'm mr.brightside!" the radio belted off, leila lip syncing along.

harrison turned slightly as the next song started up, leaning towards the middle console. he opened the top compartment, digging around before leila squinted at him.

"what are you doing?" she asked, glancing down at the gps.

"looking for gum." harry told her, making a happy noise when he found watermelon flavoured gum at the bottom. "found it."

leila shoulder-checked as she responded nonchalantly. "oh, yeah, that's fine. don't ask me or anything."

harrison smiles smugly as he popped a piece of the flavoured gum into his mouth. "thanks."

leila mumbled under her breath. "asshole."

[ the video cuts to another clip in the car, a good hour or so later. ]

"oh! i love this song!" leila reached over to turn up the volume.

harrison nodded his head along as cupid's chokehold rang through the car.

    "this is me and kalynn's song," leila winked at the camera jokingly.

"take a look at my girlfriend," leila sang. "she's the only one i got- oh, shit, we need gas."

harry stares into the windshield. "then get gas."

rolling her eyes, leila responded. "great advice, harry. i'll work on that."

[ the screen changes to full white, black lettering displaying the words "then they died." ]

[after a second, another clip plays, one of leila and harry with their parents in a driveway, harrison holding the camera up high as the words "jk. we're still alive." popped up. ]

[ as the video comes to an end, another white screen shows up, this time with harrison's social media handles displayed. ]

ฤแปc tiแบฟp

Bแบกn Cลฉng Sแบฝ Thรญch

4.5K 48 26
๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ณ. ๐˜ข ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ. โ”๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๏ฟฝ...
43K 898 22
lessons | weston koury x !fem oc | lowercase intended | mature + sexual content
93.5K 1.7K 29
๐’Š๐’•๐’” ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’•๐’“๐’–๐’†, ๐’•๐’†๐’๐’ ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’Š'๐’—๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐’๐’Š๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’ "๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“?" "๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’”"
2.3K 68 11
she wants to move to la to be with her best friends but once she does, she finds herself dazed and confused. SUPER slow burn // friends to lovers tro...