my fallin angel

wolfietoons101

what happens if number five wasnt alone in the apocalypse? what happens when the fallin angel and number five... Еще

before you read
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
Authers note
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Note
Bonus chapter
Bonus chapter2
Bonus chapter 2 part 2
Note

chapter 11

1.4K 35 12
wolfietoons101

Alex was riding in the back with Allison while Diego and five were at the front. They parked in front of the police station, trying to create a plan.

Diego: Okay, here's the plan.

Five: plan? I'm just gonna blink in and get the files.

Diego: no your not, I'm getting the files.

Allison: do you even know where the files are?

Diego: of course I do, I know the station like the backside of my head.

Allison: in bars.

As they were arguing, Alex already left and went in to get the files himself. Allison realized that Alex wasn't saying anything until she looked next to her.

Allison: where did Alex go?

Both five and Diego looked back to see the male gone.

Diego: what the hell.

Five: that son of a bitch, where did he go.

Alex pov

I walked right in to see Diego's ex.

Alex: hey, how you doing? Are you feeling okay?

Patch: I'm feeling great, is there something you need?

(Now you may be wondering..... why is office patch is still alive and not dead... well ill tell you.)

Flashback

When Diego walked, I walked in right behind him. He immediately went to officer patch, trying to stop the bleeding. Before he could say anything, I put him to sleep. I walked straight to patch.

Alex: this is going to be wired but trust me.

I started to heal officer patch. Her wounds wear all heald I step back and held out my hand to help her up.

Patch: h-how did you do that.

Alex: I'm the devil and I don't think this should be the way you should go... miss patch.

Patch: how do you know my name?

I pulled out my book, flip some pages until I found her name.

Alex: detective Eudora patch, ex-partner of Diego Hargreeves, attended a police academy. You met Diego in that police school... should I continue?

Patch: n-no, but why did you save me, I thought the devil was supposed to not feel remorse for human beings?

Alex: mmmh it's because I feel in love with a human but that's beside the point. I gave you back your life but it comes with a price.

Patch: that depends on what you want.

Alex: it's nothing bad patch, let's just say when I need a favor. You'll help me out... okay?

Patch: sure, and thank you...

Alex: Alex, Alex wassabi.

Normal time

Alex: I need a favor.

Alex took a seat, while patch moved her stuff in one spot.

Patch: What is your favor, mister Alex?

Alex: I need more information on a guy named Harold Jenkins. Mind if I can get them.

Patch: sure, but I can't give them to you... well not here exactly.

Alex: don't worry about it, theirs a blue car on the other side of the station. I'll be standing outside of the car. I'll wait for you.

Patch: okay, ill meet you there.

Alex winks before leaving the station.

3rd person

Alex walks out of the station while Diego, Allison, and five looks at him. Diego pulls the window down when Alex stood next to the door.

Diego: where the hell did you go?

Alex: I went in and ask for the files?

Five: you huge idiot, you can't just ask them like they'll give it to you.

Alex: don't worry honey, this person owes me a favor.

Allison: What are you even talking about?

Before Alex could explain, and woman voice shouts his name.

Patch: hey Alex, I go the files you asked for

Alex: And you said you couldn't give them in the office but you shout about it.

Patch smacks the files against Alex's arm.

Diego: patch, you're okay... but how?

Patch: well I got some help from Alex. He saved my life.

Alex: gross, stop this sappy stuff.

Patch playfully rolled her eyes.

Five: since when do you save life's Alex?

Alex starts sweating, knowing that he won't get out of fives Rath.

Alex: w-well you see dear, I was just in the neighborhood —

Five: oh but you were with your sister Rosalina.

Patch starts giggling.

Patch: so he's the human you fell in love with?

Alex: OKAY, thank you patch for the favor. But we are in a hurry.

Patch: okay, good luck Alex.

Alex sat next to Allison and started to look out the window. He wasn't going to look over because he could feel five eyes staring at his back. Five was glaring at his husband.

Five: we are not done talking about this Alex Garcia wassabi lee.

Diego: (laughs) your middle name is Garcia?

Alex: just shut up and drive please for the love of God.

As they drove to Harold Jenkins's place. Allison made a phone call to Vanya but she never answered.

Diego: okay we are going to go inside.

Five blink in, Allison and Alex just watch what Diego will do.

Diego: how do you even deal with five.

Alex: I know he can be a pain in the ass but you'll learn how to deal with it as time goes on.

Diego gets a running start and breaks the door window. Alex opened the door with the doorknob.

Alex: after you Allison.

Allison: thanks.

Five; you know the door was unlocked?

Diego: okay, just scream when you guys see anything or if you guys are in danger.

Alex: wow, a great leader at its best.

Both five and Allison laugh.

Allison: ill check upstairs, Alex you can help five.

Alex walks next to five as they went to look for clues.

Five: I'm still mad at you.

Alex walks in front of five and hugs him.

Alex: Sorry, I left early after meeting my sister and I landed in a hotel. I smelled someone's death so I followed the smell and saw her.

Five hugs Alex back and then looks up at Alex.

Five: you promised me that you'll tell me the truth.

Alex then kisses five.

Alex: Sorry, it's a little hard to get used to.

Five and Alex lean in for a passionate kiss. They forgot what they were doing, but their moment was cut off by Allison's voice.

Allison: Hey guys I found something.

Five and Alex pulled away.

Alex: you go ahead, ill catch up to you.

Five: fine, but you better come up.

Alex nods and watches five walks upstairs. Alex looks down at his hand, blood staining his hand.

Alex: what happen to you five.

Before Alex start walking up, Allison and Diego were carrying five in their arms.

Deigo: we got to go

Alex: what happened?

Five pov;

As I walked upstairs, I had a feeling that Alex had an idea that I was hurt. When I walked in, I could see all of us burned and x out.

Allison: this guy is messed up.

Diego: and hate us.

As we found the pice of information we need.

Allison: guys Harold Jenkins is Leonard Peabody. That guy is Vanya's boyfriend.

Before we could leave, I fell to the ground.

Diego: five!

Both Allison and Diego got down, Allison looks for my wound.

Allison: five your hurt

Five: keep going, forget about me and find him.

But to my dismay, they took me to the car, Alex being worried about my well-being. How funny... I and Alex are similar about asking for help. Before I can blackout, I could hear Alex's voice.

Alex: I can heal him but it won't do much because my power isn't at its full potential.

Alex pov

Allison: five has a gun wound.

As we rushed to the car driving to the umbrella academy.

Alex: where's the wound, I can heal him but it won't do much because my power isn't at its full potential.

Allison: Okay, just help five.

Alex's hands start glowing

Alex: of course, you don't need to ask me twice to help my husband.

As we drive the academy, Diego carries five to Pogo and their mother. After an hour passed by, their mother carried five to five beds. Alex was close by, being scared that he'll lose five. He didn't want to feel broken and sad, not again.

Grace; five is going to be okay, because of your powers, he's still with us.

Grace pats Alex's shoulder as Alex took a seat, close to five. Grabbing his hand and kissing it softly.

Alex: I'm so sorry that I wasn't there to help you, if only you let me help you... you wouldn't be here.

Alex's wolf ears were out but they were sad looking to the point where he didn't even hear Allison and Diego talking.

Allison: poor guy, he looks like a sad puppy

Diego: I don't know what is sad, that the fact five is hurt or Alex looking depressed with his ears.

As the two siblings walked out, Alex stayed there looking at five's face.

Alex: don't worry honey, you'll be safe, and ill promise you that to who even hurt you will pay the price and even more to Leonard for causing this apocalypse. This is my promise...well one of my promises.

Alex brought a chair while holding five's hand. Alex slowly fell asleep because he was too exhausted by using his powers for too long. As Alex fell asleep, five opens his eyes to see his hand holding Alex's. Five smiles then whisper something before falling back asleep.

Five: I love you so much, my deviled husband.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

4.3K 57 20
This is book two For my Umbrella Academy Fic. I recommend you read my first book In love with Number 2. GOING UNDER HEAVY EDITING! Super Cringy btw😬
429K 12.1K 30
❝ would you like to join the umbrella academy as number x? ❞ ❝ x? why x? ❞ ❝ because you can represent any of the numbers at once. ❞ - number five x...
167 8 7
A combination of both the comics and the TV series, Five Mets a mermaid and falls in love. What happens when forces try to keep them apart? Five will...
15.8K 418 39
As the the umbrella academy jumped into the portal number five made to escape the apocalypse. But as what they don't realize that they jumped too fai...