Strange new World (Nier autom...

By SainQPl

To be honest. I have never played in nie automata,but i readed a lot of stories about that.Besides this is my... More

Strange New World Ch.1 Introdution
Strange New World Ch.2 Something is wrong
Strange new World CH.3 Strange signals,New plans
Strange New World CH.4 First Contact
Conversations,disbelief and missions.
Important Information
Strange New World CH.6 New Plans
Information
Strange New World CH.7 Routine
Strange New World CH.8 Rainy Days
Quick and important question
Strange New World CH.9 Bath Time /Pt.1

Small changes

480 7 1
By SainQPl

Hello guys

I will be quick.Well i made some changes in my story.The most important is that the main character is not from 2012 , but 2018.Why ? Because it is much easier for me.I remember more events from 2018 than 2012.Furthermore in my story i will try to refer some historical events from XXI century,but that's the only big change.The other one is that Jack phone is Huwawei P9 Lite. New chapter will be published tomorrow or the day after tomorrow and sorry for taking so long but this is my first story completely made up by me and it is not easy to come up with a coherent story and write it in no time.

'See you later 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 168 39
A single invitation, a single disobedient act, a drastic change in life. Fortis was raised singlehandedly by her mother. Her mother was loving but ex...
618 53 34
"Powers." he said. "Your parents work here, right?" "Well... Yes, but..." "They didn't tell you anything about the powers?" "What powers?" He rolled...
15 0 12
The year is 5201, and the world is very different then it was hundreds of years ago. The sun has exploded, but the world wasn't destroyed because the...
843K 29.5K 72
||Ninjago x Reader|| We miss what we've lost, then forget what we have... You have lost your memories, they are now scattered to the very corners of...