๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐จ๐๐ฒ๐ ๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐

Von strappedjay_

Therealkylesister x Dave East Fanfic โ€ขThe Bodyguardโ€ข Mehr

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven

Thirty-Two

12.8K 505 261
Von strappedjay_

Ariana

I was watching The Girl in the Basement on Lifetime-and honestly, it was some crazy shit.

Hearing banging on the door, I raised a brow.

I went to my window and looking through the blinds. Seeing that familiar truck only made me roll my eyes.

I passed my mirror to see myself. My hair was in a bun and I had on spanks with a sports bra.

I walked downstairs and to the front door. Swinging it open, I was face to face with Dave.

Once I opened the door, he pushed me backwards with his hand around my neck.

My backside met with the wall as he picked me up off the floor.

"Let me go David!" I said to him.

"You think I'm playing with you B?" He asked and I frowned.

"Get the fuck off me!" I said, punching him until he dropped me to the floor.

He slammed the front door closed and stormed towards me as I tried to gasp for air.

"I been calling you and you act like you can't pick up a nigga calls!" He said.

"That's because I blocked yo ass." I said.

"So you blocked me?" He asked.

"That's what I said ain't it." I said and he grabbed me by my arm, taking me upstairs.

He pushed me into my room and slammed the door shut.

As he was walking towards me, he raised his hand up like he was about to smack me.

"I wish you would David." I said and he stared at me.

As soon as his hand met with my cheek, I winced in pain.

This wasn't like Dave. He was never the type to go all out and put his hands on me.

Once my pain calmed down, I got up, tackling him to the floor. We were full blown fighting.

He got up and picked me up, pushing me into the wall.

My legs were wrapped around his waist as he breathed on my chest.

The smell of liquor turned my nose up.

"Get off me Dave." I said.

"I'm sorry Ariana. I ain't mean to put my hands on you." He said.

"Get off me David." I said calmly.

"No. Shut up and listen to me." He said.

"Im sorry. I'm sorry Aight? I wasn't raised like that. I was taught manners but I done had too much to drink. I was angry, I thought you was fucking around on me. Look Ariana, I love you. I'm crazy over yo stupid ass." He spoke.

Did he just...

"What? Dave what did you just say?" I asked.

"I said I love you Ariana." He said and I didn't say anything.

I was taking what he said in. Did he really love me? Did I love him?

He made me feel good, he makes love to me like no other but that's not all love.

Sex is just sex.

"I don't know what to say Dave.." I said.

"It's straight, you ain't gotta say nothing." He said as he planted kisses on my neck.

He still had me up against the wall, my thoughts everywhere.

"I love you too David." I said and he froze up.

This some toxic ass shit and I can admit it.

*
"WHAT?!" Jayda exclaimed.

"He said he loved me." I said.

"And what the fuck did you say?" She asked.

"I um-I-I said it back." I said and she screamed loudly.

"BITCH!" She said as she smiled, tackling me and making me fall back.

Thank god it was a couch behind me.

"So he said he loved you after storming into your house and putting his hands on you." She said.

"Yup." I popped the P.

"We were literally fighting." I said.

"Ariana, that's not good for the baby." She said.

"I know I know but I was so angry. Imma do good from now on." I said.

"Good idea." She said and I shook my head.

Getting out of her bed, I checked the time as it read 4:21 pm.

"Wanna go look at some baby clothes?" I asked.

"You for real? Don't be playing."

"I'm not. Now come on before I change my mind." I said and before you knew it, she was dressed.

Leaving out her house, we got in her car and she pulled off.

"Where we going?" I asked.

"Carter's." She said and I shook my head at her. She was smiling so hard, it was cute.

I was glad to have a friend like Jayda. She was supporting me through this stage that was stressful for me.

Pulling up outside of Carter's, we got out and headed inside.

Grabbing a buggy, I pushed through aisles as Jayda grabbed things. She grabbed bottles and all.

Where am I gonna put this stuff

"Good question." She said and I smacked my lips.

"We can just keep it in my trunk." She said and I nodded.

As we continued shopping, my phone ringed and Dave's number appeared.

Okay, I did unblock baby daddy.

"Hello." I said.

"What you doing ma?" He asked.

"Out with Jayda." I said.

"You always out with her." He said.

"Do I complain about who you be out with?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said and I laughed.

"Okay boy so." I said.

"When you gonna come by and see me?" He asked.

"Never." I said.

"Man stop playin." He said.

"I'll come by and see the boys." I said.

"Get off my phone." He said.

"Bye." I said.

"Bye babygirl."

Rolling my eyes playfully, I stuck my phone in my jacket pocket and looked at the buggy that was full of things.

Mostly full of pampers, wipes and unisex clothing.

I couldn't do anything but laugh and accept it.

After shopping more and going to look at more things at different stores, we were finally heading back to my house.

Once she pulled up outside my house, I looked over to her with a smile.

"Thanks bestie." I said and she smiled.

"No problem. I said I got you!" She said kissing my cheek as I beamed.

"I'll talk to you tomorrow?" I asked.

"Girl you might just see me tomorrow." She said and I nodded cause she was right.

It was a 100 percent chance that I might see her.

Waving bye, I entered the house, locking the door behind me.

Going upstairs, I saw that my dads light was on. Peaking my head in, knocking, it was clear he was getting ready to leave again.

"You gotta leave." I said.

"I'm sorry Ari. Business is business and you know I can't miss out." He said.

Usually I would trip but I don't anymore. Not with Dave being here to keep me company.

"I understand." I said but I never really did.

It's been me and him my whole life since I was a baby because my mother past giving birth to me.

I never talked about my mother much. It wasn't much to say though.

I never even met her to brag about her but my father has told me wonderful things about her.

Business was always way more important to my father other then me. I mean, that's what I think.

He probably thinks that getting a body guard for me is him protecting me but really, he's not.

Dave's doing all the protecting, not him. I don't bash my father for his ways, never will I ever.

Back then, it affected me but the older I've gotten, I barely even care.

He comes and goes when he pleases.

"Thank you. I love you baby girl." He said, walking to me and kissing my forehead.

"Alright, I'm going to shower and get in bed. Will I see you in the morning?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said and I nodded, hugging him before leaving.

I went inside my room and closed my door behind me. I walked inside my bathroom and started the shower.

Stripping my clothes, I stepped inside, feeling the hot water hit my skin.

My body was sore and this hot water was soothing.

*
I had went for a morning walk, something Doctor Freeman told me that was good to do.

I walked a couple of blocks and made my way back home.

As I was heading up the stairs of my house, I seen Dave's Escalade. He wasn't inside so he had to be in the house.

Going inside, I went to the kitchen to see no Dave but my father that was sitting at the island.

His face held an angry emotion and I didn't know why.

But my curiosity and confusion then turned into nervousness and fear as my Positive pregnancy test laid on the marble counters.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

494K 8.8K 56
๐™‡๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™จ, ๐˜ฝ๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฉ
252K 9.8K 39
Dave East & Ariana Fletcher ๐Ÿ’“
75.1K 3.8K 34
Continuation of Kiana and Draco lives.
294K 12.9K 19
๐–๐ž ๐ซ๐ข๐๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ’ธ ๐–๐ž ๐๐ข๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ–ค