Believe ✅

By kim0986

COMPLETE This story is about betrayal , sadness , filled with innocent people blood, money , hate , love ... ... More

wedding
honeymoon Destinations
Pregnant?
Busan
stranger
8th December
Help me 🙃
smut
that guy
Truth never hide
truth
Mess
Nothing left
plan (past)
Angel 😇?
First saw
Choices
party
Leaving
changes
chess
Tears
Kai
Baby shower
how could you?
I m ur destiny
still like no one
Still a pure angel
Its hurt right?
Deep secrets (1)
Someone will come
Hyungie
furious
baby or mother
Darkness
Years later
amma
new members
New love stories or hate. 1
a\n
I like you but,
Noah...
Birthday
Birthday -2
Request..
jk
Game (New)
Proud
Devil
free from him
war began
allergy
Lies
love
hola (a/n)
one side 😔
a/n ( clear )
End
Epilogue

Bogum

2K 63 11
By kim0986

Edit←_←

Park Bogum one of the admire of Kim Taehyung. Sadly when all of them accept that they lost their chance to win that beauty so they forget about him ... Expect bogum , who didn't. He always has a rage over Jeon and Kim . He didn't know that Taehyung was the weakness of Kim's and jeon . So when he got that news that guy who he gets  shoot was no other than his long lost love Kim Taehyung .. he was so devastated to be honest. He tried to contact to Taehyung . Finding Taehyung phn number is like finding gold in ocean . After 7 month of his hard work he found tae's number . Month pass he create a good friendship with Taehyung. Some of his spy told him about jungkook and jimin . He thought it's a good chance to grain his lost love . So he gave tae hint. But tae believe jungkook too
much but jungkook's behavior was changing but tae still believe jungkook . That's time bogum decided to find more powerful proves. So he did everything .

(In I need you tae was afraid of his nd bogum friendship)

Continue from where bogum pat Taehyung back (trust )

"Bogum hyung what are you doing here?" Tae asked while trying to sound as normal as possible. Bogum just pull tae in a hug . Tae needs that . Tae bust out . He was crying his heart out . Bogum doesn't know for which reason tae was crying .. So he just assumed .

Bogum bought tae in his house . Tae was still sobbing . But he stop crying . Bogum told tae to take a shower . After taking a shower tae wear his favorite gucci hoodie with some sweatpants . Tae was in so sorrow for thinking why bogum has his size of colthes . Who gonna tell him bogum has a whole closets with tae's clothes .

Tae was sitting in living room .. he was holding his stomach while thinking what should he do . That's time bogum come "Tae , I know it's hard . But time will heal . " Tae looked at him with kinda shock . "How you know that?" Ofc Tae was confused ... He just found he is pregnant today there is no way bogum found that this fast . "Tae , I told you months ago. . but you believe him . " Now tae is kinda scared, but he still tried to find truth .. what can be more worse than this . But alas there has more "Oh .. umm Can still show me prove ?" Tae said with confidence. Bogum nods and went to step projector . Bogum was happy inside.

"I started to collect proves from 3 months ago. " Bogum said and sat next to tae. Tae just nods.

Projector start .. jungkook face saw up and tae's face got pale .

Tae was just looking at them not blinking for once. He was looking at Jungkook's smile. That smile what he missed the most . Upper that that guy was there looking like his minnie .

" .. after knowing that it's hard. that When your husband cheat on you with your soulmate .. whose fake death was played by your own brother. Upper that every one knows about that still hide from you . Jin, Hoseok both of them knew that everything yes tae jungkook is cheating on you and Namjoon, jin , hobi all knows that tae .. leave them tae ... But tae you have - "

before bogum can finish tae just walk way With his purse and phone. Bogum called tae but tae didn't respond ... Bogum also stop calling him after 10 mins . He also felt tae needs time knowing everything . That's time bogum's phone rang "Hello" from other line "Sir, I just found that Mr. Taehyung is pregnant " bogum just cut his called and ran away to find his tae . If he just knew tae is pregnant he would never told anything tae ..

Tae was walking beside road ... He stop walking and start laughing .. people was staring at him weirdly. A man come to tae and help him get a taxi . He drops tae infront of his flat also gave his number and left .

Who knew ,
That smile bring my smile
Will be the reason
I lost my tears .....

Next ep ....
Jungkook was kissing Jimin..... Infront of namjoon, jin, hobi.. Suddenly they heard a sound of vase fall .. all of them look at that direction .. tae was standing there with a huge smile

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

506K 15.3K 62
Where Taehyung is suffering from abuse by his husband Jeon Jungkook for 2 years . And find out that he is pregnant and decide to tell about this news...
148K 5.5K 24
[Completed] Taehyung's long term trauma has never ceased to an end when his parents had both died in tragedy. Constantly hidden from the world,Taehyu...
13.5K 396 17
A simple misunderstanding... hatred towards some can destroy everything.. make one rebellious towards ones and want him to destroy the life of that o...
593K 27.7K 45
Jimin is hopelessly in love with his best friend Yoongi, who is totally oblivious to Jimin's feelings. When Yoongi's girlfriend of 6 months breaks up...