Feathers and Claws (MxMxMxMxM)

נכתב על ידי Cecidissewolf

-Temporary Hiatus- After his tribe gets attacked, Theo is thrown abruptly into the dangerous world. With no h... עוד

,Intro/Info,
Chapter 1: The forest
Chapter 2: The attack
Chapter 3: Terror
Chapter 4: New captor?
Chapter 5: A Head
Chapter 6: Odd
Chapter 7: New hell
Chapter 8: Panic
Chapter 9: Rescued
Chapter 10: The plan
Chapter 11: Mistake
Chapter 12: The deal
Chapter 13: Side tracked
Chapter 14: Talking
Chapter 15: Confusion
Chapter 16: Counsel
Chapter 17: Mates
Chapter 18: The hunt
Chapter 19: The hunt. (Part 2)
Chapter 21: The morning
Chapter 22: Fraying
Chapter 23: Clear
Chapter 24: Possessive
Chapter 25: Setting out
Chapter 26: Trap. . .
Chapter 27: Home sweet home?
Chapter 28: Anger
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30: Fury
Chapter 31: Mother
Chapter 32: Territorial
Chapter 33: Furious
Chapter 34:
Chapter 35: Torn
Chapter 36: Old partner. . .
Chapter 37: Trouble
Chapter 38: Choice
Chapter 39: Regret
Chapter 40: We're on our way
Chapter 41: Interesting. . .
Chapter 42: 'Chat'
Chapter 43:
Chapter 44: Dread
Chapter 45:
Chapter 46: The hunt is on
Chapter 47: Winner
Chapter 48: Mating
Chapter 49: Lovely couple
Chapter 50:
Chapter 51: Chaos
Chapter 52: Issues
Chapter 53: Plan
Chapter 54: Concern
Chapter 55: Lost.
Chapter 56: Imprisoned
Lil' Lore break: The hunts.
Chapter 57: Confusing mess
Chapter 58: Restless
Chapter 59: Growling
Chapter 60: Chatting
Chapter 61: Consequences
Chapter 62: Sleepy discussions
Chapter 63: Fair
Chapter 64:
Chapter 65: Blank
Chapter 66: Warmth
Chapter 67: Standards.
Chapter 68: Crimson calls
Chapter 69: Warmth
Lil' Lore break: Evolution of the Homigriffs
Chapter 70: Again.
Chapter 71: Fear
Chapter 72: Assurances
Chapter 73: Tears
Chapter 74: Cries
Chapter 75: uh oh
Chapter 76: Misery
Chapter 77: Screams
Chapter 78: Walk
Chapter 79: Aggression.
Chapter 80: Annoyance
Chapter 81: Danger
Chapter 82: Threat
Chapter 83: Curious
Chapter 84: Conversation
Chapter 85: Home (Pt 1)
Chapter 86: Home (Pt 2)
Chapter 87: Reaffirming
Chapter 88: Reacquainting
Chapter 89: Teeth

Chapter 20:

6.5K 336 128
נכתב על ידי Cecidissewolf

And we got a late fucking chapter. . .

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I slowly moved out from under Aldo's arm as he and egg head had a glaring contest.

He didn't seem to notice, If he had he didn't show it at least.

''I. . .I found him first. I'm not letting him go without a fight.'' Egg head growled out, Moving his aging body into a 'fighting stance'.

This. . .Is good? Neither of them are paying attention to me now. . .

Aldo did the same, His fighting stance actually seeming like a real fighting stance.

Well. . .They can enjoy being violent. . .Time for me to run. . .

Turning, I started to run in the opposite direction, The branches I was running on were getting thinner the further I got from Aldo and the grump.

The tempting, Mouthwatering smell of the Wintery pine scent seemed to cling to me as I ran, Demanding and pleading with me to turn around, To head back.

Damn good thing I was getting lost.

I had no clue where I had ran to in the forest as I ran in my panic.

The trees around me all looked the same, Same bark, Same color, Same everything.

I didn't know which was led out of the forest, Nor did I know which way led back to Aldo and the fight.

Pick a direction, Stick to it and hope for the best I guess. . .

Sighing, I could feel my feathers ruffle slightly, A sense of un-ease falling over me.

Someone's watching me. . .

Spinning around, I quietly hissed as I looked around at the thin and fragile branches of the trees around me.

After a moment of searching, My eyes landed on familiar yellow eyes staring back at me.

I swallowed nervously, Taking a stumbling step away from him as I growled quietly under my breath.

He growled back at me, Slowly stepping towards me and into my clear line of sight.

A few scratches now decorated his chest, His skin stained red around his mouth and hands with blood.

Most of it didn't appear to be his. . .

I swallowed nervously, Considering shifting into my first form, Rules be damned.

He and I stared at each other, Neither of us moving for now.

Inhaling, I blinked then bolted into the forest.

I could hear the sound of Aldo giving pursuit.

Quietly cussing under my breath, I dropped down to the ground floor, Rolling into the landing shoulder first.

I could feel the sting hitting my side as soon as I got back to my feet.

I fell too hard. . .That side's gonna bruise. . .

Continuing on the ground floor, I could feel my speed picking up now that I didn't need to make sure I didn't fall through the branches.

Screw the others finding me, Here's hoping they do so they'll distract Ald-

My thoughts were cut of as a warm and slightly sticky body collided with me from behind.

Closing my eyes tightly, I braced myself for the sting of hitting the ground.

A warm hand cupped my face, Slowly lowering my head to the ground, Leaving my face un-scathed.

I could feel my heart racing as Aldo slowly moved his hands back to my shoulders, Pinning me tightly to the ground.

I was caught. . .

I closed my eyes tightly, My heart sinking as my body tensed up for what I knew was coming next.

The familiar sting of tears started to form in my eyes as my heart beat away in my throat.

I shuddered slightly as Aldo buried his face in my neck, His lips resting over my scent glands as his hands started to trail down my body.

A small choked whimper escaped me as I started to become dazed thanks to the scent coming from the man pinning me to the ground.

He paused in what he was starting to do, His hand still on the thankfully complex toga I was wearing.

I leaned away from him as much as I could when he raised his head slightly.

I felt my breath hitch in either fear or surprise as he gently kissed at my jaw lightly.

My eyes snapped open, The tears that had gathered in them slowly dripping down my face as I stared forwards at the base of one of the trees in front of where I was pinned.

There was a momentary pause before one of Aldo's hands moved up to cup my face, His other hand moving to my shoulder.

I had just enough time for even more fear to grip my heart before Aldo flipped me over, Moving off of me long enough to do so.

Blinking back my tears, I stared up into Aldo's eyes, The confusion on his face making me pause slightly.

''You're crying?'' Aldo asked quietly, His voice lower than before.

''I-I don't want this. . .N-Not again'' I whispered, My voice choked and wobbly with fear and tears.

''. . .Not again?'' He asked quietly, A frown forming on his face as he seemingly studied mine.

I swallowed thickly, Looking away as more tears dripped down my face, My chest aching as I tried to push the emotions out of the forefront of my mind.

There was a moment of tense silence before Aldo sighed heavily.

He sat up, No longer pinning my upper half.

He gently patted my side before getting up.

''Come on, Get up'' He ordered quietly to me as he looked around.

Frowning, I slowly got to my feet.

''Y-You're not gonna. . .'' I slowly asked, My voice shaking still.

''You don't want me to, So I'm not going to'' He explained simply as he glanced back at me.

He arched an eyebrow as he looked at me before turning and looking away from me.

''What a shame, Sweetie escaped while I was fighting Andy'' Aldo muttered dismissively as he kept his back turned towards me.

''. . .Y-You're not going to stop me?'' I asked quietly, Staring up at the back of his head.

''I promised I'd let you leave if you answered my questions earlier. . .I'm not about to stop you. . .But I won't be able to protect you either'' He responded, Starting to walk back into the forest.

Swallowing nervously, I held my wings closer to my body, Looking around at the large and imposing looking trees around us.

The woods felt a lot larger and far more dangerous now that I knew I could actually be found.

Lowering my head and holding my wings tightly to my body, I moved to stand close to the other man.

He glanced down at me before laying one of his wings over me, Covering me fully, Head and all.

I could smell the wintery pine scent cover me fully as well, Blocking out most of the other scents of the forest.

Guess this is something I'm going to have to get used to. . .

--- --- --- ---

Gritting my teeth, I kept quiet, Not complaining as the man currently pounding into me sunk his teeth into my scent gland.

Quinn had already bitten through my scent gland when we had done the 'hunt' so it wasn't really changing anything when he sunk his teeth in now.

I held back a hiss of pain at that, Grimacing slightly as Quinn continued to thrust into me, is pace jagged and his movements sloppy.

I held back a shudder as I felt Quinn twitch slightly, Finally spilling his seed inside me.

I hated the feeling of warm liquid shooting into me, Coating my insides.

However, I kept quiet, Like always.

After a moment, The man behind me, My mate, Pulled out, Laying down beside me.

''Ugh, Go clean yourself off, You're gonna be all sticky now, Once that's done head back to your room'' Quinn ordered, His slightly raspy voice grating on my already fraying nerves.

Without a word, I got up out of bed, Pulling my longest dress shirt on over my shoulders to part hide my nakedness.

Just like every night, I left his room un-satisfied and more then a bit frustrated.

Letting out an annoyed sigh, I stormed outside, Heading for the shared bath.

I can't wait until some rogue defeats him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, Very 'Very' short sex scene, From Jude's point of view too!

Anyways! Like always, Have a good day/night and find a better book! - fallen

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

205K 7.3K 42
Kelanie falls for his best friends brother. (Not good with descriptions, sorry) BOOK #1 (Mpreg!!) I went back through the book and realized I had so...
1.2K 95 11
This is my first, unpublished novel. It was sad sitting in the outer-reaches of desktop space, so I wanted to give it some attention. I hope that so...
6.5K 597 40
Book 3. Most kids think they are the reason their parents get a divorce. Dante Rodriquez Knew he was the reason. His mother couldn't accept him being...
7.2K 282 57
"𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐑𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬?" - Neon [Zayde Matías Ramón García] (Undergoing editing and re-writing. Please don'...