Omen x Reader

Por f1shifting19

this will be a x fem reader uhm not really sure what else to add here but it's my first story and lmk if ther... Mais

hey :))
2
3
4
5

1

2.9K 49 8
Por f1shifting19

TW: Blood and Death

As far back as I can remember I was tested on with radianite from this terrible place. I never knew who they truly were, all of them were odd. They never let me live a normal life, it was always so - Cold.

I was seven when they took me. From my family, even now I can still see my moms face in my dreams. They were all so scared. I don't like recalling it to often. When I was there the radianite they put in me gave me these weird abilities. Since then I was able to get control over them. I was always okay with the cold but it had never been this way. I remember the day clearly like it was yesterday, I sat on my table while they did blood work and asked me those questions I knew all to well "How are you feeling?" , "Anything different this morning" and the words I dreaded the most, "We are going to do another dose". At that moment something in me broke, I had had enough. I had spent hell knows how long in that place, a good 13 years in there. I was done and over with it. As I stood up on the table they sat me down on I started to hear protest of my sudden movements, from behind me someone tried to put something in me to put me to sleep and in that moment I screamed. Everything around me had turned into a wonder blizzard everyone looked like a snowman. Nobody moved except me. I looked in fear as to what I had just accomplished.

"I'm a Monster"

My name is y/n, but people call me Eris after the Greek goddess of discord and strife.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

78.1K 1.9K 56
Y/n and Luz are best friends who have gone through thick and thin. But this time, they will go through thicker and thinner. They are both considered...
15K 624 27
In this story A boy named The same as the protagonist's name in his previous life a Boy named Satoru Mikami is and ordinarily Otaku High schooler H...
Re:Cursed Por

Aventura

40.3K 1.3K 20
Y/N: CAN I GET A REDO PLSS!!!. Dark: Nope. Y/N: WHY?!, It was all good I got my isekai cheat skill and I got to design how I look like in the end all...
526K 13.1K 41
Psycho brothers and a little angel sister sounds not so good together right? so what happens when an sweet angel comes live with her lovesick pyscho...