[๐Ÿ”ž EDITION] THE BEAUTY AND Y...

Da LoveIrene143

Welcome to another playground. Be at your own risk This is oneshot book, not story Highest achievement (so fa... Altro

Fate (๐Ÿ”žSakura๐Ÿ”ž)
Foxy Ladies Story 2: Queen And Her Six Beauties
๐Ÿ”žQueen And Her 6 Beauties: Voyeurism Turns Real (Not Kim Minju)(PT. 1)๐Ÿ”ž
๐Ÿ”žQueen And Her 6 Beauties: Popsicle (Not Kim Minju)๐Ÿ”ž
๐Ÿ”žQueen And Her 6 Beauties: 3Kimz Popsicle PT1๐Ÿ”ž (Not Chaewon)
Kitsune Story 3 - I-Zone: The Everlasting Lights (Not Kwon Eunbi)
Kitsune Story 4: Love And Compassion: Together As One
Love And Compassion: Dangerous
Love And Compassion: Beauty's Appetiser
๐Ÿ”žMama Noona's Day๐Ÿ”ž
๐Ÿ”žKitsune Story 5: Papa~ (Not Sullyoon)๐Ÿ”ž
๐Ÿ”žKitsune OS: All She Ever Wanted (Not Eunbi) ๐Ÿ”ž
Thank You!!
๐Ÿ”žKitsune Story 6:Alcoholic And Nurse Fox: (Not Chaeyoung And Saerom Fromis_9)๐Ÿ”ž
๐Ÿ”žKitsune Story 6: Tasty Fox (Not Karina)๐Ÿ”ž
So, I Admit... (not Update)
๐Ÿ”žKitsune Story 7: Who?? (Wonwon)๐Ÿ”ž
๐Ÿ”žWho?? (Wonwon)๐Ÿ”ž
๐Ÿ”žKitsune: K-9 Episode 1 (Not Yena)๐Ÿ”ž
๐Ÿ”žImpostor (Fox Minju X Chaewon X Sakura X Yunjin)๐Ÿ”ž
๐Ÿ”žImpostor Pt 2 (Fox Minju X Chaewon X Sakura X Yunjin)๐Ÿ”ž
๐Ÿ”žImpostor Alt Story: Wonwon (Fox Wonyo)๐Ÿ”ž
๐Ÿ”žImpostor Part 3๐Ÿ”ž
๐Ÿ”žQueens With Short King (Not Chaewons)๐Ÿ”ž

Fate (๐Ÿ”žMinju๐Ÿ”ž)

10.3K 96 6
Da LoveIrene143

- - - - - - - - -

Both Minju and Kkura greeted Y/N as the guy didn't even responds. They could sense the aroma that came out from him. And that's not the one that any girls would like when they saw their boyfriend came home with that smell.

"Is he, drunk?" Sakura asked.

"Oh no, Y/N don't like alcohol. I think he really took the incident to his heart." Minju frowned.

"Y-you okay, Y/N?"

"I-I worked....... Hard for that......" he sobbed as he was about to walk. But the guy tripped his step as he fell down which made the girls shocked. "Y/N!!"

They ran to him as Sakura placed her back hand on his forehead as she could felt the heat of his body because of the alcohol. "He drink too much." she said.

"We need to lay him on his bed. This is serious."

"Let's do it then. On my count, 3....2...1..."

Both of them lifted him up as they could heard his mumble about all things he went through on those days.

But the most word they could heard from him was "Wae??" as the second most thing they could heard him muttered was he cursed PD Bang and the choreographer that claimed his hardwork.

"Sh- Should we... Wash his clothes? His smells terrible, I think I'll passed out if this keeps continues." Sakura said as she covered her nose a bit.

"W-what?? No!! Not taking off his clothes!"

"W-Why??"

"You do it. I don't wanted to. I'm sorry." Minju walked out from the room and Sakura look at Minju walking away with her head tilted. "What's the matter? We just need to change his clothes, right?"

"Gosh, his smell is terrible. How much did you drank, Y/N?" Sakura muttered as she pulled out his clothes while she heard the guy mumbled. But she ignored and doing what she should.

As she pulled out his pants, she realised at what she saw.

"That's really toned abs... And those v line cut. It's like the muscle everyone saw on biology textbook. You're amazing, Y/N." she said while she heard him mumbled again.

But then, she noticed the sweat under her neck. "Should I turn the aircond on? Pretty hot in here." she muttered as she looking for the remote.

She turned on the air conditioner as she went for the guy again. "Should I take off the boxer too?" she muttered as she thought more than twice to do that.

"Ahh, screw this. I'll do it anyway." she said as she pulled the boxer off from him and put all the clothes he recently wore into the basket. She could heard him groaned.

Sakura turned around and she covered her mouth. Her cheeks turned reddish as tomato as she was blushed at what she saw.

She quickly took the basket as she unintentionally left the guy suffered as he grabbed the bedsheet as hard as he could.

While Sakura, she walked out from the room as she looking for the washing machine. "Just put the basket at the door. We'll use the laundry service next by." Minju said as the girl nodded blankly as she put the basket beside the maple wooden door.

"So, are you okay, Unnie?" she asked while Sakura didn't responded. Minju noticed her cheeks were reddish. "Unnie, did you just.... Saw it?" the girl slowly nodded.

"He's..... Too big......" Sakura said.

Minju sighed. "I told you, you shouldn't have done that, Unnie." Minju said as she went back to his bedroom.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Once she reached inside the room, Minju was shocked to see Y/N still groaned and holding on his suffer. She felt her cheeks burned so hard because of it.

She hesitantly approached to the guy as she pulled out her panties and crawled on top of the guy. "N-Noona...."

"Y/N ya.... Are you, alright?" she asked. "W-what happened?" she sighed in relieve as the guy finally gave her the question. She instantly hugged him. As he was confused. "N-Noona..."

"I'm glad that you're okay now. You were drunk earlier and tripped yourself back then." she said while wrapped her arms around his neck. She went locked her lips on his which made him surprised at what she did.

"N-Noona..."

"I like you, Y/N ya." she said with a smile on her face. "I really liked you. You're such a hardworking trainee with a nice behaviour. You never turn back on anyone. And you showed the world that you could have won the survival."

He just nodded and looked down. "But I didn't won. Did I?" he said. She cupped his cheeks and lifted his face so she could look at him into the eyes. "Y/N ya. The votes have been rigged. Kkura Unnie told me."

"Y-you're kidding me, right?" she shook her head. "Only your votes have been rigged. The company used you for their own benefit. They didn't wanted you to be one of their group at all. PD Bang said you will outshine the whole group if you won."

"Then why they claimed one of my beloved performance? Just why??"

Minju cutted him off by kissing him again and again.

"I'll try my best to make you happy like the old you again, okay?" she asked with a smile as he nodded slowly.

The girl then cleared her throat as she grinded her wet pussy right on his long rod. He pulled his head away as she moved her hips back and forth so he could feel her warm juice on his long and thick log.

He grabbed her hips as she look at him. "N-Noona..." "Hmm? What's wrong Y/N?" she asked as she look at him straight in the eyes. "M-more please..." she smiled at his word as she continued to give him what he wanted.

She felt him pulled off her shirt that she used to shooting on earlier Noon as he pulled away her shirt and smiled to see her in fully bare body. As a bonus, Y/N went fondled her boobs which made her felt the sensitivity as he keep brushed his hand in all round gesture which made her moaned.

"N-nghhhh... I-I think, you should put it in."

"Y-you sure Noona? I-I don't think it will fit."

"I don't care even it's 12 inches long, I wanted to pleasure you. You deserve mine." she said as she get up and aimed the tip of the head into her clit.

Then, slowly, she slid it in as she gasped at how it stretched the soft wall of her pink entrance. She went kissed him hardly to distract herself from the pain because of her hymen.

"A-AAAAAHHH *gasps* oh my god... Its too big for me." she said as she went touched the thing. "And its not even half of it!!" she said in frustration.

She slowly went kissed him and tried to adjust herself to make him went deeper into her body as she gasped for an air and she pulled her head making her looking to the ceiling.

She felt it already reached her spot which almost made her came but she tried to hold herself on. But she didn't knew he had the same but more hungry feelings of it.

She felt her hips being grabbed. "H-huh?" she was confused until he started to moved his hips up which made her gasps and widen her eyes as it started to went deeper inside her.

"HAAAAAAAHHH!!" she started to screamed as he keep thrusting, forced his big D went into her womb she started to went for another kiss on his lips. He keep thrusten his pace until he could heard a their skin slapped.

"AAAAHHKK-" her hips started to shaken as she couldn't hold her cum to sprayed around his rod as it fully inside her and hitting the soft wall inside her womb.

She panted and pulled her hair as she started to sweat even more.

"You look so hot doing that, Noona."

"Y-You liked it?" she asked with a smile as he nodded at her. She started to pulled all sides of her hair which made her looked like she wanted to tie her hair but actually she wanted to turn him on even more.

Which actually works.

Y/N started to switched their places as he could saw her hair straighten up through the pillow and the bed, which made her looks super sexy with milky body shown with her good shape, not to forget that she already 'shaved' for today.

Y/N went hugged her and kissed her as his hips started to thrust his 12 inch into her body which made her muffled moaned while kissing him.

Minju never felt this sensational feeling in her life as she felt him like searching for her pregnancy. Lucky she's safe today so she wrapped her legs around his body to make sure there's no way he could even pulled it out.

"Y/N ya.."

"H-Hmm??"

"W-will Y-you g-give me T-the cum??" she asked in gasps as she pecked his nose. "Will you?" she asked in a smile, holding on the pain of pleasure she get from the thrust.

"O-of course Noona *gasps* w-where you wanted it?" he asked. "I-Inside - aah- g-give me a lot of it - aahh- inside my precious pussy, Y/N ya." she said.

"O-Okay."

"Huh? -Aaah!! Oh my- GODDD!! -Aaah! Y/N- aaahh! Y/N ya!!!" she moaned and gave her begging face as he went drilled her womb with his log. Minju rolled her eyes up as she felt like she would lose her sanity after this.

"N-NOONA I-I'M C-CLOSE!!"

"Cum inside me Y/N ya, cum inside me please!!" she begged which Y/N went hugged her tightly as his pace getting faster into her tight entrance. Minju felt her heart skipped a lot for him as she started to squirted her juice around his 12 inch log.

"HUUURRGHH!!"

"Y/N yaaaaaa!!!" she moaned his name at front of him as Y/N went locked his lips on her while she felt his cream bursted into her womb. She hugged him tightly and screamed out loud, not caring any staffs outside the dorm would heard it.

"S-so, w-warm..." she said in smile plastered on her face. Y/N went kissed her again as she respond him back with feels of passionate.

They cuddled each other tightly after that. Minju felt so special on that night. She never have this kind of intense love. She just bottled up her feelings on him right at the first day they met.

Which they're not the one who needy.

"AAAHH!!" Sakura's gasp could be heard nearby which made Y/N flinched as he pulled out his thing from Minju's body and turned around.

"K-Kkura sunbae??"

"M-Minju ya, C-can I?"

"Of course Unnie!"

End of Part 1.

I'm still struggling on everything. But don't worry. I'm fine :)

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

42.9K 2.6K 26
don't get caught. ๊ฉœ interactive au โ˜… 07.07.20 // httpcherryulcola // finished !
46K 927 35
a compilation of iz*one one shots and their random ships (updates randomly) Most Impressive Ranking: #1 - Nako #1 - Yuri #6 - Chaeyeon #9 - Minju #9...
9.5K 329 23
"It doesn't matter whether you see it or don't. Just trust me." -Kim Chaewon "Please, don't leave. You're the only person who made me see. You helped...
35.3K 1.3K 25
When hyewon and her friends decided to have a bet to be eunbi's girlfriend for 5 months but what if hyewon fall in love with eunbi Draft: Jan 11,202...