Mr. Ren

Da Paaslove13

Your friend is a journalist for a magazine, she breaks her leg and is unable to make her VERY important inter... Altro

Mr. Ren Will See You Now...
I Have A Particular Taste
Submission
Knights & The Black Room
Spooky & Sexy
Secrets
Thanksgiving or Something Like That.
Taken
This is Me Trying
Why Don't You Make Me
Gallery de Dameron
I'll Take Care of You
Dark Days Ahead
Speechless
Haunted

Are you a Good Girl?

229 10 13
Da Paaslove13

AN: so from here on out just know there will be sex and lots of kinky stuff happening. There will also start to be gang violence ( murder, blood, weapons) and a lot of other moving parts. so prepare for the roller coaster. I have been SUPER inspired by the weeknds music lately. so if you vibe to his music on this chapter. I will leave a playlist at the end.

~~~~~~~***********~~~~~~~~~***********~~~~~~~~~***********~~~~~~~~~***********~~~~~~~

Taylor woke up to the smell of bacon and warm maple. She opened her eyes and saw she was alone, a little hurt that Kylo wasn't round. She grabbed the white robe and made her way to the smell. Kylo was making breakfast, she instantly forgave him for not being there. Breakfast was a way to her heart.

Kylo turned and saw Taylor, her hair in a messy bun, and the glow running off of her. He smiled, "Good Morning there baby girl". Taylor blushed and took a chair at the breakfast bar. "Good Morning, Handsome" she responded. Kylo wasn't used to comments that were genuine like hers. He got a plate together and brought it over to her and kissed her cheek. "I thought after my run I'd make us breakfast. I can tell you like breakfast foods, so I made some eggs and bacon." He smirked. "I am big on breakfast." she responded.

He moved away from her before she could reel him in. "I have a meeting I need to attend to, but then I thought we could do the contract and negotiations over lunch. about 1pm?" he said. Taylor looked at the time it was 8 am. "Yea sounds good, I can go home, and get changed and be back by then" she smiled. "Oh no need, I had some clothes picked out for you for lounging and then later for lunch." He replied looking down at his phone texting like a mad man. Taylor hummed in response. "I also had them pick up some art stuff for you, maybe you can paint while I am gone. I have a room set up for you on the second floor, you'll see a post it with your name on it. " he added still not looking up.

Wow, he really thought of everything. It's like he doesn't want me to leave. She thought to herself.

Kylo put his phone down and looked up at her with a smile. "Well, I need to go shower, and get ready. Eat up there baby girl." he stated and then left to the room down the hall. Taylor didn't even have a chance to respond and the ate her food. She walked over to the refrigerator and grabbed the orange juice. She looked in a few cabinets for a glass and finally found one. Poured herself a glass and then sat back down. 

Taylor then thought about here her phone was, she looked at the couch and there was her purse she walked over and grabber her phone. 12 missed calls from Cali and 22 text messages.  Asking if she was still alive and how railed did she get. Taylor chuckled and pressed Cali's contact to call her. "BITCH I WAS SCARED" Cali boomed joking over the phone. Taylor laughed and replied "I am fine. Just wanted you to know I am good" She said. "WELLLL tell me how did the date go?" She asked. "It was good, I can't talk too much but it was the best, we really connected. "She said.

Kylo was behind the wall listening to Taylor talk. It was the best, we really connected. That line stuck with him and he had a smile on his face. He went back to his room and gave you the privacy. 

"Yea so I will probably be home later tonight! okay! bye bitch" Taylor joked. They hung up their conversation and Kylo appeared again. Taylor looking him up and down and practically drooling. He was in a navy blue suit with light silver stripes and a maroon tie. He looked so professional. "See something you like baby girl" He joked giving her a pitched brow. Taylor nodded nervously. 

Kylo felt his face produce a small smile and then we walked over to her. "Alright. I am going to go to my meeting and I will see you at 1pm." He gave her a quick kiss and then left out the door before she could say more. Taylor felt bliss. Unsure what to do she went to look for a room that had her sticky note...

~~~~~~~***********~~~~~~~~~***********~~~~~~~~~***********~~~~~~~~~***********~~~~~~~

Kylo made is way out to the car. "Cardo, good man. Let's go fuck some shit up" He smirked. Cardo nodded "Right away man" and got in a drove Kylo to the warehouse.

Waiting outside was his security detail. The Knight of Ren, they were Vicrul, Cardo, Ushar, Trudgen, Ap'lek and Kuruk. Kylo stepped out of the SUV and looked at the men. "They inside?" He asked.  Ap'lek nodded. "They are locked up tight. Made sure they knew we mean business." He smirked. Kylo gave a nod and was happy to hear the news. "Alright boys, lets go have some fun." He instructed as they barreled into the warehouse. 

The three men were tied to their metal chairs and were muffled talking. They saw Kylo and their eyes bulged out. He released the gag on the one on the left. "Who do you work for" Kylo asked. "Fuck you. We aren't intimidated by you, Kylo Ren" he scoffed in an French accent. Kylo let out a fake laugh and the gabbed the guy in the jaw. "I wouldn't fuck with me. I am not in the mood. WHO. DO. YOU. WORK. FOR? " His voice rose. The guy backed down a little. "I- I don't know his name." He said nervously. The two other men looked at him and heard muffled shouting. "Ah gentlemen do you know?" He questioned. They just kept muffle yelling. 

Kylo looked over at Vicrul and nodded. Vic pulled out a small switchblade and handed it to Kylo. "I'm done being nice. You tell me who you work for or I just this guy throat." he smirked holding the blade to the guy on the right. The guy didn't budge while the guy was screaming. Then came Kylo's sweet release. He sliced the throat and the blood projected onto the other two men and they freaked out. 

"Ok, ok. His name is Marco, he lives in Bronx. He is doing the runs, and dealing the guns. We just deliver" He confessed. The guy next to him muffled traitor. "When is your next delivery?" He asked. "Saturday at 8pm on the docks." He whispered defeated. "Ok. Thank you for your services." He nodded. He whispered to Kuruk. "Kill them, fast. Dispose. Take Ushar with you. Meet at 23rd in an hour". Kuruk nodded and next behind Kylo, he heard was two gun shots. 

~~~~~~~***********~~~~~~~~~***********~~~~~~~~~***********~~~~~~~~~***********~~~~~~~

Taylor went to the upstairs and found a wood door with the pink sticky note. She smiled and twisted the nob. Her mouth dropped open. There was a sky scape of New York, it was so bright and the walls were filled with windows. It was light and bright. to the right was an easel set up with a canvas, and there was a cart full of art supplies. Straight ahead was a door to a small balcony with a few sitting chairs, and to your right was a couch, some books on the table, and a small bed. On the bed were bags.

She walked over to them and peeked inside. Her eyes went wide, there was clothes.  First bag was from Lululemon. Black pair of joggers with a red sweatshirt, red tank top and red sports bra. A pair of black sneakers and a red sports thong. She screeched of happiness and then looked into the next bag labeled Ralph Lauren. She pulled out a striped linen shot sleeve button up in red and white. It was so soft, and looked just her style, next was a pair of black worn jeans but they were still classy. Taylor felt so spoiled, this must have cost him a small fortune she thought to herself.

Next bag was a Victoria's Secret bag with a nude and white demi bra, and a matching bikini style. Next to that was the last bag was also a Ralph Lauren bag and in it was a purse that looked just like the shirt with black handles. It was gorgeous, Taylor couldn't stop smiling, all this for her? It seemed odd a man would just buy all of this just to spend time with her. There was also a pair of red pumps. There was a note on the side table and she picked it up.

Dearest Taylor, I look forward to seeing you in that red and white shirt this afternoon baby girl. Please feel free to use this space as your own. Get comfortable with it, behind the black door is the bathroom, please feel free to freshen up as well.There is make up, hair supplies in there. X KR

Taylor giggled and did a few jumps in excitement, anything he proposed at this moment she would just run to do. She never felt more cared for, of course Poe's parents were great to her, but she never really fit in. Christmas was awkward and she knew it was just to get support money for a small time. They barley talked, but her and Poe were still close and met for lunch every Sunday at a small diner on the upper east side.

She made her way to the bathroom, it was the size of 3 closets! She gasped at the 3 shower heads on the walls and the tub that was next to it. Pure black. She walked over to the Vanity and the mirror was so clear and bright. She saw a straightener and a curler set up and makeup scattered in organized sections in her skin tone. She looked in the cabinet next to the vanity and there was black towels. She grabbed two and placed them on the rack. 

Took her about 5 minutes to figure out the shower, but she got it working. Never had an electric shower before, the buttons were hard to understand, but it was on and steaming the area. Citrus shampoo and conditioner were already in there along with a sea salt wash and scrub. 

Taylor walked back into the room in her towel, but there was a women in there. Taylor gasped and the women looked away. "Oh I'm so sorry madam, I was just dusting. I also set out your clothes in two separate piles for you so they don't wrinkle. I am your personal maid Jane if you need anything" She said quickly and then scooted out the door. Taylor placed her hand to her forehead and breathed. This was all new to her and she felt her anxiety pack in. 

She grabbed the athletic set and went back into the bathroom to change. Looking at herself with a messy bun and her new outfit she felt warm and happy. She grabbed her phone and took a photo of herself. She thought to be sneaky and sent the photo to Kylo. 

Thanks for the fit XX TAY

She smiled when he sent back a winky face.

~~~~~~~***********~~~~~~~~~***********~~~~~~~~~***********~~~~~~~~~***********~~~~~~~

Kylo felt his phone go off and looked at it while he had brunch with the guys. He smirked and sent a wink face back to Taylor. "What's up man?" Cardo asked. Kylo showed him the photo of her. Cardo gave Kylo a wink. "She is something, if you don't mind me saying sir." He said lightly. Kylo nodded. "She is different." He responded. 

For the next Hour and a half the guys went on about the business and missions they needed to take care of soon. How they were doing a drug run and a weapons run. Then, making preparations for the weapons from the Marco guy. 

Kylo heard them talking, but was busy thinking about the photo you sent. He couldn't wait to sign the papers with you today. "Kylo, two groups or one for the weapons?" Kuruk asked. Kylo got out of his daze. Two, we need a car group and a perimeter group he explained. They went more into the details. He looked and saw it was 12pm.

"Gotta run boys" he stated. He placed a $300 down to cover the bill and left.

~~~~~~~***********~~~~~~~~~***********~~~~~~~~~***********~~~~~~~~~***********~~~~~~~

Taylor looked at her red and black skyscrapers on her canvas and smiled. She splashed in some golds and silver. She was inspired by her outfit and the scape in front of her. Using her creative freedom to take some liberties and felt amazing about what she made. Looking at the clock reading it was 12pm and scurried into the bathroom with her lunch outfit. She blow dried her hair and ran the straightener through it quickly and applied a smokey eye and some red lipstick. 

Taylor came out looking at the clock seeing it was 12:45. She got the red pumps on and grabbed the purse. She moved down the stairs and saw Jane. "Hi, I am so sorry we met the way we did" Taylor went over to her and shook her hand. "I am the one who is sorry madam. I must say you look absolutely stunning." She giggled. Taylor thanked her and went and move the stuff from her old purse to her new one. She sat on the edge of the couch and Kylo walked in. He stopped right in his tracks when he saw you. 

"See something you like?" She teased him from this morning's conversation. He nodded and walked over to her. "Beautiful as always Taylor" He breathed. "Let me change, and we can head to lunch" He stated and disappeared to his room. 

He reappeared in a red and white striped polo to match her and black slacks. Taylor was beaming that they matched. "I clean up good right?" He joked walking closer to her. His hand attached to her hip and he pulled her close with intense eyes. "You are such a good girl" he purred to her. She felt tingles down her spine. 

~~~~~~~***********~~~~~~~~~***********~~~~~~~~~***********~~~~~~~~~***********~~~~~~~

Kylo took her to a small restaurant on the upper east side, it was almost like a high end diner, but with wraps and fancy fruit cups. Kylo slid a thick orange envelope over to her. Taylor looked at it and started to blush knowing what it was. "Take a look" he smiled. Taylor pulled out a large booklet.

Mr. Kylo Ren & Ms. Taylor Dameron

Dominant & Submissive Biding Contract

Provided here in is the information and forms needed to petition to become a submissive to Mr. Kylo Ren. Acceptance by Mr. Ren of you as his submissive is not guaranteed. Acceptance is contingent on understanding the material provided herein, agreeing to the terms herein and submission of the forms.

Submissive MUST be Female,  21 years or older, No exclusive relationships, in good heath, no smoking, or drug use, must have a smart phone device to be contacted, live in the state of New York. 

Taylor looked up from the paper. "Kylo, I don't live in New York. I see a problem here" She said sheepishly. Kylo smiled. "If you were to accept this life, you will move into the room you enjoyed today". Taylor's eyes beemed of happiness, but then thought of Cali. "That's nice, but I can't leave Cali by herself" she sighed. Kylo's smirk fell. "I can make sure she is comfortable, if you need me to pay for her rent, or get her to and from the city to see her I can accommodate." he stated trying to save the situation. She got a smile back and nodded. "Ok" she responded and continued to read. 

Must be prepared to submit nude full body photos from front and behind, if requested. Must continue with schooling and finish her degree. Must accept interning position. 

Taylor smiled at the items she read. "Really trying to keep me close are you Mr. Ren?" She asked being professional. Kylo looked at her with a hint of sass. "I like to keep what is mine close to be sure they are safe, and not taken" He stated. Taylor looked at him and blushed. "Ok" she breathed. She continued to the next page.

I, Taylor Dameron, with a free mind and open heart request of Kylo Ren that he accept the submission of my will unto him. I ask that as my Dominant, takes me into his care and guidance and encourages growth together in trust, and mutual respect. It is my desire as a submissive to satisfy his needs and desires whenever possible, in hopes that I will be found pleasing to him. In order to do so, I offer him the use of my body, abilities, and purpose.

Further, I ask that as my Dominant, he will accept the responsibility of using my body for the fulfillment and enhancement of both of our sexual, spiritual, emotional, and intellectual needs. In order to achieve this, he has unrestricted use of my body any time, any place, and in front of anyone as he determines appropriate.

As a Dominant, Mr. Ren may bestow upon me any symbol of ownership, including a collar, as well as any other future marks or tokens he may wish to bestow upon me. Symbols of ownership are to be a visible reminder of status and will be worn with pride.

Her eyes growing wide re reading what she just read. Kylo looked at her nervously starting to bite the skin around his fingers. "Taylor" He stated. She looked up him nervous. She wasn't sure what to think of this. Her body was feeling tingly, but a part of her brain screamed RUN.

She looked up at him. "When or if I sign this, when does it take place?" she asked knowing she had more questions and pages to look through before this was even done. "The day after you sign. Need to send it to my legal department and they will make it effective." He responded. "Am I getting a collar?" She whispered. Kylo smiled. "I don't usually do it, but if you want one, I can have it arranged." He smiled. Taylor blushed and looked back into the papers, she started looking at what Hard Limits and Soft Limits were, she gulped looking at some of the words. 

Limits of submissive

Hard: Bestiality, pedo play, branding, cutting, injections, scarification, permanent markings (excepting mutually agreed upon tattooing), any toilet play, animal play, catheter use, diaper use, gun play, permanently giving away to another Dominant, infantilism, prostitution, illegal activities.

Soft: Humiliation, fisting, electricity, temporarily giving away to another Dominant, spitting, slapping.

Safety

Safe words for the duration of the contract will be the same in public and private settings. "Sky" will indicate an immediate stop to all activities. "Sun" will indicate an approach to the limits of play.

Taylor had a nervous look on her face and in a daze. She wasn't sure what to think. Kylo looked at her face and cleared this throat. "Do you need some time?" He asked with concern on his face.  Taylor looked between the contract and him. "I uh- I think so, I just, I am still new to this. I- The is" she started to breathe heavy. Her anxiety hit her again. "I'm sorry" she stated and got up and went to the bathroom. She got in slammed and locked the door. Tears poured into her eyes, she looked in the mirror and saw the makeup was staying still on her face and not running. "fuck" she laughed. 

Taylor's mind was spinning she didn't know what to think about this. It was a new world for her, and all she wanted was to just keep seeing Kylo. He was addictive, the way he held himself and the way he made her feel. Not just emotionally but the physical touch they shared. She took a deep breath and unlocked the door and opened it. Kylo was standing there and he entered pushing her back and then locking the door. 

Taylor felt surprised he just locked them in a bathroom. He moved close to her and gripped her cheek. "Let me give an example" He smiled. Kylo pushed her into the wall. Hard. Taylor grunted a little but it wasn't so bad. Kylo started kissing her neck biting small areas and moving his lips around near her ear breathing heavy. 

Taylor felt a pool in her core, and she was being turned on by this. Kylo wrapped his large hand around her throat and didn't press hard but let her know his hand was there. She felt her anxiety hit the roof. 

Kylo unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them down to her knees with her panties. He gave a slight tap to her clit. She felt a small sting but then moaned into it. "Are you a good girl" he breathed into her ear and his thumb started to rub her clit. Taylor moaned and nodded. "no no baby girl you need to say it" He smirked. "Y-y-yes"she finally breathed out from the building heat within her. He slapped her clit again and she gave another moan. "mmm good girl, you like this?" he asked. 

"y-yes sir" she breathed out again with another moan. Kylo felt himself harden at her submissive comment. "shit, I'm gonna cum" she added as his pace quickened. "You are such a good girl, cum on my fingers." he demanded. Taylor couldn't hold it in any longer, suddenly a pool of heat ran over her and she had her sweet release. Kylo put his forehead with hers and they breathed heavy together and he brought his lips to her. "Please say yes" He asked. Taylor's eyes closed. she still wasn't sure, yes that experience was extraordinary, but she was still shy on what to think or say about this. "Be my good girl" He breathed kissing her cheek and grabbing washcloth he saw and wiping her up and pulling her pants back up. 

Taylor stood there, she sighed and looked at the floor. "I need time."

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

4.2K 123 8
This is a story about Adam Driver that I wrote for my English project. Completed
520 9 5
in which you, a force-sensitive pilot become the object of Kylo Ren's obsession.
887K 18.9K 49
Your talent in English literature hasn't gone unnoticed by your professor, Kylo Ren, but you lack the focus and application to meet your full potenti...
106K 3.3K 29
You're an up and coming journalist with dreams of becoming a well known investigative reporter. Saddled with a new assignment to write an expansive p...