We Found Love (W2S)

由 oopsiaccidently

From an insta post, to meeting in person. Follow Harry and Lacey on their cute little adventure to love. Sho... 更多

•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•9•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20•
•21•
•22•
•23•
•24•
•25•
•26•
•27•
•28•
•29•
•30•
•31•
•32•
•33•
•34•
•35•
•36•
•37•
•38•
•39•
•40•
•41•
•42•
•43•
•44•
•45•
•46•
•47•
•48•
•49•
•50•
•51•
•52•
•53•
•54•
•55•
•56•
•57•
•58•
•59•
•60•
•61•
•62•
•63•
•64•
•65•
•66•
•67•
•68•
•70•

•69•

3.1K 23 8
由 oopsiaccidently

We Found Love - 69

Instagram Story

@wroetoshaw

I had just woken up, I was going through my Instagram feed liking all the comments and photos. My friends are amazing, yet evil.

"Oooooh, birthday girl is finally awake." Harry said walking into the room, a cheesy grin on his face.

"Hey." I smiled as he walked over.

"Happy Birthday, beautiful." He said bringing me in for a hug and pressing a kiss to my lips.

"Thank you." I blushed.

"I have your birthday present waiting for you with the family." He smiled.

"Oooh, you didn't need to get me anything." I laughed.

"Oh no, I really did." He said as I climbed out of bed. Sticking my feet into Harry's sidemen slippers I was about to walk to the door when he stopped me. "But first..." he spoke up.

His hand snaked behind my back, his lips matching mine as he pulled me in close. Bringing my hands up to his cheeks as I stood on my tip toes, kissing him passionately.

Slowly guiding me back to the bed, our lips never breaking, he hitched the oversized jumper of his I was wearing.

His lips broke from my lips, moving to my neck, to jaw, too my collarbone as he moved my underwear to the side.

Slowly entering my as he stood at the edge of the bed while I led my back on it, I arched my back as he stood up, moving in and out, biting my lip to hold back the moans, I flipped from my back to my front, on all fours as he entered me from behind.

"'mmmm." He moaned quietly.

"Fuck Harry, faster." I whispered. He did just That, moving in and out as his hand played with my boobs and my waist.

Lowering my front to the bed as I got close, he moved in and out, faster and faster before we both finished in sync. Oh my god.

Panting I turned round, readjusting my self as he sorted him self out, I stood up, pressing my lips to his.

"Well that's the best birthday present I've ever got." I whispered, slinging my arms around his shoulders behind his neck.

"Plenty more where that came from. Round two after breakfast." He winked, kissing my cheek. We both quickly went into Harry's bathroom, sorting ourselves out, before I slipped on some shorts under Harry's jumper and walked out across the house to the living room.

"Morning sweet." Sue said waving me over.

"Morning." I beamed at my favourite four people as Harry disappeared behind me.

"Happy Birthday they all chimed." Looking around they had put up balloons, banners. Oh my heart.

"Oh my god, thank you, you didn't need to do this." I said, looking around in awe.

"Deserved." Harry said appearing behind me. Turning back I smiled at him as he guided me too the sofa.

"Here you go." Josh said handing me a gift bag.

"Thank you, you guys honestly didn't need to get me anything." I said gratefully.

Opening the card I laughed at the comments from him, opening the bag the angel had got me a pair of AirPods. I'd left mine back at home and I had to keep borrowing Harry's apple wired ones while I was here.

"Thank you so much." I said pulling him in for a hug.

"It's okay." He laughed.

"Buzzing now, can have my own earphones back." Harry joked.

"Here you go." Rosie grinned handing me a card.

Grinning I opened it up, a ticket dropping out. Bending down I picked it up and my jaw dropped.

"Coachella baby." She grinned.

"Oh Rosie." I pouted, pulling her in for a hug. "Thank you so much." I said, wiping my eyes.

"Me, you, Harry and Cal are going." She told me.

"Oh you guys." I said. I love them.

"Here you go." Harry's Dad said handing me a gift bag and card.

Opening the card I smiled as I read the cute message from his parents. They are great.

Opening up the bag I pulled out a pair of black silk Victoria Secret pyjamas.

"Oh my, you didn't need to do that." I said going over and hugging them both.

"We felt bad you have to keep sleeping in Harry's jumpers, so we thought it would be a nice little touch while your here. One last thing." His mum said as his dad handed me a hamper.

"This is from us four." He grinned.

Poking my bottom lip putt, eyes watering. I unwrapped the cellophane revealing a hamper of all my favourite things; shampoo, conditioner, bubble bath, body wash, razors, makeup, Prosecco, chocolates, face masks, lashes, fake nails, a few box baking kits.

"Oh thank you so so much." I said hugging them all again.

"You're more than welcome." They all replied once I sat back down.

Harry's hand landed on my thigh, looking up at him he grinned at me.

"I'm just going to get your present." He said, standing up. Confused I looked at his family who were all grinning ear to ear.

"Close your eyes." He called out. So I did as he asked, closing my eyes.

"I'm so nervous..." I trailed off.

I felt movement next to me as Harry sat down.

"And open..." he trailed off. I opened my eyes, locking them with Harry as I looked down, my eyes landing on a box with the lid half off half on, blocking my view from the inside.

"Open it." He urged. Slowly taking the lid off I peered inside.

"Oh my god!" I said slapping my hands to my mouth, tears spilling out my eyes.

"Happy Birthday Lace." Harry grinned taking out the little puppy and placing it into my arms.

"Oh my god." I said gently as I stroked the puppy in my arms, Herb excitedly bouncing up and down at my feet. "Is this for me?" I asked in pure shock.

"Yeah." Harry laughed.

"Oh my god, thank you so much." I said, tears still falling as I cooed with the puppy in my arms. I leant over to Harry, pressing my lips to his.

"Here." He laughed using the sleeve of his jumper to wipe my very watery eyes. Laughing, I looked down at the baba in my arms.

"What are you going to call him?!" Sue asked:

"Bernie." I grinned.

"Bernie?" They all laughed. Nodding, they all came over petting Herb and Bernie.

————

@wroetoshaw

2,029,018,393 likes
safe to say, I have won boyfriend of the year @LaceyT, meet Bernie
1383030 comments

@LaceyT

3,300,308,100 likes
had the best birthday, thank you so much everyone! Meet Bernie x
10383890 comments

We had spent the day having a few drinks, playing board games, Bernie and I were inseparable, he slept either in my lap or beside me. Herb was obsessed with him, cuddled up next to him at any chance he could get.

Currently Harry and I were sat in the garden together on FaceTime to my parents with Bernie on my lap while Harry held the phone.

"Oh he's adorable, Harry, your amazing. We love you both, we can't wait to see you two." My Mum said.

"Missing you too." Harry spoke up. Smiling at the two of them, then down to Bernie I leant into Harry's shoulders.

"Miss you both too. Love you!" We waved before turning the phone off.

"Come on, let's get you too bed." Harry said pecking my cheek.

"But Bernieeeee." I pouted as I looked down at the little ball of fluff asleep on my lap. Harry rolled his eyes. "Wait, let me get a picture." I whispered.

@LaceyT

2,484,018,847 likes
new loml. @wroetoshaw who?
3920470 comments.

Harry watched as I posted.

"And just to think, birthday sex round two was going to be on the table." He said sighing dramatically.

"Oh shut up Harry, we both know I'll put my hand right here." I said placing my hand over his trousers. "and you will be gagging for it." I winked, gently giving it a small squeeze.

"Oh you've done me there Lace." He laughed, as I felt him shift on the seat.

"Point made." I winked, standing up and carrying Bernie into the house with Harry following behind.

His family had all headed out for a walk with Herb, so Harry and I took the time to go straight to his room.

Popping Bernie down on Harry's gaming chair to sleep, I turned to him.

"I got you one more thing." Harry said handing me a boujee wrapped box.

"You really didn't need to do all this." I blushed.

"Oh just you wait and see." He smirked.

Opening the box I pulled out a black lace bodysuit, well, lingerie. Oh my god.

"Two mins." I smirked to Harry.

Rushing into his bathroom I slipped out of my clothes and into the lingerie.

@LaceyT

4,009,108,999 likes
the best birthday x
19389300 comments

Walking out, Harry was sat stroking Bernie when he turned around.

"Fuck off." He said, his jaw dropping.

Blushing, I placed my phone down, climbing onto the bed. Harry turned onto the bed, his eyes roaming my body.

"Oh nelly." He breathed out.

"Fuck me." I whispered tugging his shirt.

"Oh my god." He breathed out.

And he did just that.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

230K 2.9K 53
y/n is JJs bestfriend and she finds out she only has a certain time to live. in telling JJ she became closer to JJs friends could she possibly fall f...
163K 1K 35
I finally got the chance to see my childhood bestfriend Ethan after a few years, and then I met him. I met Harry. #1 in behzinga (11/01/21) #1 in cal...
492K 6.2K 40
'𝙞 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙤𝙣 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪'
39.3K 327 43
Madelyn Walsh is a gamer and fashion loving girl. She posts YouTube videos and spends most of her time with her 2 best friends. One day at a concert...