TROUBLE - harry potter (rewr...

De -tcddylupins

the hufflepuff son of deatheaters and the boy who lived? this should be interesting. ... Mais

TROUBLE
EXTENDED CAST
o. Diagon Alley
- 𝚊𝚌𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚎, 𝐩𝗼𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤
ii. A New Friendship Blooms
iii. The First Task
iv. The House-Elf Liberation Front
v. Yule Ball Preperations
vi. Verenity's Jealousy
vii. Rita Skeeter's Scoop
viii. The Second Task
ix. 'Number 19 Grimmauld Place'
x. The Weird Dog
xi. Mr. Crouch's Disappearance
xii. Sirius Black
xiii. A New Beginning
-𝚊𝚌𝚝 𝚝𝚠𝚘, 𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝗼𝐮𝐬𝐲
i. The Sneak-Out (Kind Of)
ii. House-Elves, Black Family Tapestry, and a Realization
iii. The New Prefect
iv. Corvus the Cat Whisperer
v. The Lady in Pink
vi. A Run-In with Harry
vii. In The Hogsheade
viii. The Head in the Flames
ix. Gryffindor vs Slytherin

i. Here Comes The Birthday Boy

4.3K 113 10
De -tcddylupins

╔══════ ≪≫°✺°≪ ≫ ══════╗
CHAPTER ONE

╚══════ ≪≫°✺°≪ ≫ ══════╝

𝙽𝙾𝚅𝙴𝙼𝙱𝙴𝚁 𝟾𝚃𝙷 𝟷𝟿𝟿𝟺 / 𝙲𝙾𝚁𝚅𝚄𝚂' 𝚂𝚆𝙴𝙴𝚃 𝟷𝟻

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, COR BUT if you don't get your arse up then we'll be late for class." A voice shook Corvus out of his deep sleep, making him groan. Wait, how did Ceil even get in here? He opened his eyes to see Ceil Fernsby and Vincent Ackerman, two of his best friends, standing above him.

"Ceil! How the hell did you even get in here!" He demanded, sitting up on his elbows, glaring at the pale skinned boy who blinked.

"Vincent let me in. Forget that he's in Hufflepuff and shares a dorm with you?" Ceil reminded, gesturing to said boy. Corvus stared, not moving in the slightest. Ceil sighed, shaking Corvus once more. "So get up!"

Corvus huffed as he layed back down. He heard Ceil sigh as he pulled the duvet up to his chin and Vincent mutter something and began to close his eyes once more, sleep sounding utterly delightful to him right now.

"Fine, guess I'll just have to get Verenity in here." Corvus shot up. See, Verenity Ackerman is an early riser. Not that that's a problem at all, but the thing is, if someone were about to be late, she would drag out them of bed, quite literally. Or if someone asked her to. But, she isn't as bad as his grandmother, even if she's just a talking painting. Well, more like a screeching one.

With a jolt of panic, Corvus bolted up and ran to the bathroom. He was cursing at Ceil, for waking him up in the first place, and Vincent, who let him in, under his breathe as the two younger, yet taller boys began to erupt into laughter.

As Corvus left the bathroom, he noticed Vincent and Ceil were already dressed. He was slightly taken aback, but then remembered that they were awake before him.

"Where even is the other boys in our dorm, Vincent?" He asked sleepily.

"At breakfast, you idiot!" Vincent threw his arms up, giving him an incredulous look. It took Corvus a minute to realize he was right.

"Oh!" Corvus made a face, but then felt his mouth water slightly at the reminder of his favourite beverage, coffee. Coffee is the best way to start off the day, in his humble opinion. Others would claim that Corvus is addicted to it, but Corvus denies it.

"We'll get coffee when we get there." Ceil said firmly, as if he were reading his mind. "Now, we need hurry up!"

Deciding he wanted to hurry up so he can drink coffee, and not to piss off Verenity more than she probably was, he grabbed Vincent and Ceil's arms and took off in a dash.

"Jesus! You're hurting my arm!" Ceil complained.

"Nip it, Ceil! Coffee's more important." Vincent and Corvus snapped at the same time. Corvus tightened his hold on his friends, much to Ceil's complaint.  They entered the Great Hall, Corvus finally letting go of the two. They both grabbed onto their arm, wincing.

"There you three are!" An annoyed voice approached them. He could hear her stomping.  stomps that could be heard from a mile away. Verenity Ackerman, twin sister to Vincent. She's most notably known for being the trouble-maker and second most protective of the group, possibly right behind Ceil. She's taller then Corvus because apparently his mother was short and his mom just had to curse him by causing him to be short. Her hair was down today, sometimes her chestnut-brown hair was in a ponytail or in a messy bun, but usually she preferred to let her hair down. As she always says 'Having your hair down is more comfortable than having it in a ponytail or bun. It may look cute but unless I'm too lazy to brush my hair or running late, it stays down.'

"You took too long! It's almost time for class!" She paused before hugging Corvus very tightly, making Corvus wince. "Happy birthday, loser."

"Thanks." He thanked, muffled around her shoulder. His arms hanging limply on his sides.

"Can we sit at Ravenclaw? I'd much rather that then Gryffindor or Hufflepuff today, thanks." Ceil interrupted. Corvus couldn't blame him, due to the bias around Potter and Diggory and the lovely debate of Who-Put-Potter's-Name-Into-The-Goblet. Gryffindor's claim it wasn't him, but nearly all the other houses bite back, saying it was him and using the excuse "Who else could it be?" Not many besides Gryffindor house defended him, Violet Potter was the loudest of all the defenders. She is a fellow Hufflepuff in the year below. She tended to hang out with Luna Lovegood, a blonde-haired Ravenclaw in the year below them. Lovegood is always donned a dreamy look on her face and is known for being 'loony', hence the nickname Loony Lovegood.

Corvus didn't really know what to think of Potter. He didn't really know if he put his name into the Goblet or not, he didn't care either way. Sure, he should've cared, considering he was apart of Hufflepuff house, but it didn't make a difference to him either way. It was just a higher chance of Hogwarts winning the Triwizard Tournament.

As he, Vincent, Ceil, and Verenity took their seats at Ravenclaw table, some illogical Ravenclaws scowled at Verenity's uniform of red and gold as they wore their 'Potter Stinks!' badges proudly on display, as if it were her who entered into the Triwizard Tournament. Clearly they took the train which is 'Potter put his name into the Goblet himself!' Ravenclawd were less rude compared to the other houses, especially Hufflepuff.

"Verenity, what's in your hand?" Vincent pondered to his sister, gesturing to her hand, frowning slightly.

Confused, Corvus looked at Verenity's hand. It was a badge with tar colored paint covering it and some beginnings of a words in her usual neat handwriting. The beginning looked like it read 'Po-' but stopped at that.

"The Potter Stinks badge." She grinned mischievously. Ceil and Vincent raised identical eyebrows and glanced at eachother. "I used muggle paints. I was gonna make it say 'Potter Doesn't Stink' but I fell asleep midway while painting 'Potter'."

"As fun as that sounds, are you sure that it'd work? Someone could find a spell and take the paint off." Corvus doubted, taking a bite into his cinnamon roll. Verenity raised an eyebrow, silently asking if he were to really doubt her.

"Obviously." Verenity said. "I'm not stupid."

"You sure about that?" Vincent wondered under his breathe. Corvus sighed, smacking him upside his head, making him yelp, rubbing the back of his head.

"Shut up. Now let me drink my coffee!"

Although classes weren't so bad, it didn't mean Corvus enjoyed having to deal with Professor Snape pick and choose favourites. Even if, oddly enough, he was, in a way, one of his favourites. It was complicated. Though that was the case, it didn't mean Corvus liked him. It didn't mean he liked to deal with the greasy-haired professor drawl on about how poorly Potter and Longbottom were preforming in his 4th year Gryffindor-Slytherin class.

Later that day, he nearly had a heart attack when he walked into the Room of Requirement, a place that forms whenever the user needs something, to see that Ceil, Verenity, and Vincent planned a surprise party for him. After he nearly died, Verenity burst into fake tears, proclaiming that Corvus was 'growing up too fast' and 'already getting grey hairs.' The last comment earned her a rather hard punch in the arm that Corvus totally didn't mean for it to hurt so hard. Besides classes, that day was an overall perfect day as he drifted off to sleep in the comfort of his bed, the photo of his parents gleaming in the moonlight.

wc: 1229
first written: 03/22/21
first published: 03/23/21
last edited: 11/05/22
hi...
no idea how this got 30k reads bc it sucks so bad?? i may not be in my hp phase anymore but i wanted to rewrite this

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

10K 195 28
In which °• a young single mother tries to go through life•° °•°•° JILY and Regulus survives! Voldemort dies by comes back in GOF! Peter never betray...
4.2K 155 29
Orion Sirius Black was the son of Regulus Arcturus Black and an unknown pureblood girl./ Orion now starting his first year at Hogwarts. He becomes fr...
2.5K 129 19
idk how to summerize it lol, regulus black is alive. hes a cat. ✯.·:*¨¨*❀•°❀°•❀*¨¨*:·.✯ update, new summary: what if regulus escaped? what if he surv...
168K 2.9K 16
❛❛ Do you have a brother? ❜❜ Regulus Black has always been the perfect son since his brother left. He did what he was expected of. But when his broth...