What a Tragedy

lunermoon10000

Izuku has lived his life alone since the ripe age of four. Or at least he wishes he was completely alone. His... Еще

Chapter 1: The Hero with Food
Chapter 2: Glass Shards
Chapter 3: Blood and Bandages
Chapter 4: I'm Alive
Chapter 5: Cry for Help
Chapter 6: Doctors Visit
Chapter 7: Run for Me
Chapter 8: Stain vs the Boy in Bandages
Chapter 9: Panic
Chapter 10: A Road to Recovery
Chapter 11: Relax?
Chapter 12: Deku
Chapter 13: Recognition
Chapter 14: Dreams and Speculations
Chapter 15: Smiles to Fear
Chapter 16: Confrontation with Fear
Chapter 17: Fragile Hope
Chapter 18: Deprecation and Self Hate
Chapter 19: Exposed Emotions
Chapter 20: Icky
Chapter 21: Smiles to Love

Chapter 22: Tragedy

1.9K 99 81
lunermoon10000

Final chapter guys. (It's unedited). An abrupt end. Just how I like it;)

You've had your fluff.

Enjoy~
_

It all happened in a blur. Shigaraki's body laid on top of him, bleeding out like a never ending stream. Izuku couldn't feel anything but the warmth of the dark red liquid on his fingers as the blood trickled down his arms.

He could feel the man moving, hands reaching to grab onto something, anything, and eventually one hand found Izuku's wrist. As the fingers curled around his arm, his hand moved in shock, accidently twisting the knife embedded in Shigaraki's gut. A strangled sound came from his mouth as the man choked on his own blood.

Izuku pushed the man off of him, and backed up until his back hit the bottom of the bar counter. He couldn't breathe. He couldn't think. He couldn't see. The only thing in his vision was the picture of his abuser and tormenter struggling to move as Kurogiri tried to stop him from bleeding out all over the floor. The blood still pooled. There was so much. There was so much blood. So much red.

Bile shot it's way up his throat, and he barely moved his head to the side enough to prevent puking the contents of his stomach all over himself. He shook violently, and he could faintly hear the sounds of the other tenates in the room, silent in disbelief.

Shigaraki stopped moving. Pale blue hair framed his face as red eyes stared at him, forever trapped in a cut of scream of rage.

That face would haunt his dreams for the rest of his days.

It had all gone by so quick that Izuku had forgotten he still had a knife in his shoe. The League had shown up at camp during their late night training exercise with class B.

Izuku had been in the forest with Tsuyu (he still didn't know why she wanted him to call her by her given name), who had been somewhat nervous around Izuku, but very welcoming. They heard screams up ahead. Screams of terror, but not just the kind you get from a jump scare, no, the kind where you're screaming for your life.

That was when Izuku noticed the flames, burning a vibrant sapphire. The swelter from it alone felt like it would give him a heat stroke.

Blood roaring through his ears, he ran towards the sound, Tsu at his heels.

They had found Hagakure and Jirou. The former was unconscious, having been knocked unconscious during a fight. When asked what happened, they were told a crazed lunatic with a knife tried to stab them, and that they had to hold her off, but she had managed to snag some of Jirou's blood with a syringe before escaping.

The ear jacked girl was picking Hagakure up on her back, and told them they were fine, just that they had to get everyone back to the lodge.

Then it struck him.

Kota.

Adrenaline rushed through his veins, and he took off in the direction of the cliff. "Hey! Where are you going!?" Jirou had shouted after him.

"To get Kota!"

He noticed Tsu was still following him after hearing her jumps behind him. "Why are you following me? You should go back!"

"We should stick together in case we get attacked kero," She had responded. He heard the firmness and stubbornness in her tone, the kind that left no room for argument.

Then they found Kota.

But apparently they weren't alone.

Tsu was able to jump quick enough to pull the young boy away before he was demolished by a powered punch. Izuku waisted no time in defending them, using his speed and slenderness to his advantage. It's harder to hit a target if it's smaller.

The green haired girl seemed to catch on, also using her lean and slim self to hit pressure points while Muscular was busy defending against Izuku's nonstop assault.

Izuku grabbed his small pocket knife, and made a dive for Muscular's face. The man had reached back to grab his classmate, and he used it as an opening to gouge out his remaining eye. Blood splattered against the rocks, and Izuku was glad that Kota had closed his eyes in fear.

Muscular made a ferocious grab for him before Tsu managed to find the pressure point she had been looking for, and rendered the villain immobile.

It became even more of a blur after that. Izuku carrying Kota in his arms, ignoring the way the bruises on his limbs and torso were aching, while the teens raced across the forest to get to the lodge.

Somewhere along the way, they ran into some of the others, where Kota was transferred to Tsu's arms, and they all regrouped.

Then he was in unconscious.

He didn't know how it happened, but it did, and then when he was conscious again, his friends were looking at him with horror as a hot burning hand wrapped around his neck as an arm snaked over his arms.

Then he was back.

The bar hadn't changed at all.

Well, other than the new people.

Shigaraki had locked him in his old room the moment he was back, except now, all his things were gone. His medical kit, his mattress, his bear, all of it.

It wasn't like he slept, anyway. The hard floor wasn't all that uncomfortable compared to the cage floors.

They didn't let him out for three days. The only thing that illuminated the room was the crack under and around the door, and let the light from the hallway enter.

Izuku had huddled in the corner, hoping they didn't just leave him here to starve to death. His brain was too addled with fear and alertness to form any kind of plan, but he assumed this was meant to be a punishment.

Then that led to now, three days later, he'd been let out and given water. Shigaraki had started to get more physical with him, yelling at him in front of all his companions, gripping his neck so tight he thought he'd die. Izuku's right hand had instinctively went for the object obscuring his breathing, the other found its way to his pockets, searching for a hidden knife.

It was only when he was thrown to the floor, hardwood making his bruises worse, that he actually found his weapon.

Shigaraki had climbed on top of him, choking him again as he screamed, threatening to kill Izuku as he smiled maniacally and laughed as tears fell from Izuku's eyes. He threatened to kill his friends, Aizawa, Yamada, Nezu, and All Might.

Once his vision started to turn black, the hand that had discretely grabbed his knife flew up and embedded itself into Shigaraki's gut.

The blood that had spilled onto his shirt and face was warm and sticky. He couldn't hear anything through the cotton in his ears. His breaths came out staggered and shaky.

No one breathed a word.

It was like the world was frozen, and the only sound was Izuku's panic.

Then someone knocked on the door.

_

It was a long stressful day. The sky seemed to weep for the world, The fight of the century between the symbol of peace and the symbol of evil. As the final punch was landed, everyone cheered knowing that the bad guy had been defeated.

All Might's weakened form was revealed to the public, and a livid All for One was led to Tartarus. His pupil had been defeated by a Quirkless teenager, and all the power he had built over the years had come crashing down.

The sky weeped for the retirement of All Might, the end of an era of peace.

The world cheered for the victory of their hero, blissfully unaware of what was to come now that the number one hero was now powerless.

The League of villains had been defeated, both of their leaders either dead or now captured, and the rest followed suit. But other enemies were growing stronger in the darkness. A new territory and space to fill in the underground now that All for One was gone. Organizations were gaining power due to the new freedom.

Unknown to everyone, a little girl cried herself to sleep, like every night, thinking that no one was coming to save her.

Thinking that she had to save herself.

The heroes were rushing, knowing that it was only a matter of time before a new threat arose, and more people would be at risk.

Nezu was pushing through for a new dormitory system, a new paranoia in his veins that his students weren't safe, and that the only way to keep them from harm would be to keep them in sight.

He knew the likelihood of a traitor being amongst them was high. It pained him knowing that he couldn't just suspect his staff, but the students too.

The dorms were just as much as a safety precaution for a leak, as it was to keep villains at bay.

He hoped dearly that if there was a traitor, it wasn't because they wanted to harm the students.

There were suspects.

A list of them.

And hopefully since the League has fallen, they would either come forward, or give up. But he had to prepare for anything.

Nezu sighed sadly in the solitude of his office.

Midoriya had, regretfully, been on his list of suspects. He didn't think the boy was the leak because he wanted to, but that he was forced. Admittedly, he was not his prime suspect, no, that title went to someone else entirely, someone he had suspected since the beginning, but the boy had been on the list.

He wished that it didn't take this whole incident for him to be crossed off the list.

The paper sat in front of him, a pen in his paw as he drew a line through his name. Midoriya was such a smart boy, and had the heart of a hero. A heart that had been stomped on since he was little.

Midoriya's life was a tragedy in itself.

Abandoned, kidnapped, beaten, starved, and abused.

So little love given to a boy who seemed to just want to help others, to be on the side of good. A story that, in some ways, mirrored his own.

Nezu thought back to the phone call he'd received not just an hour ago. An update. Midoriya had been taken to the hospital, covered in blood that was not his own, starving and dehydrated, covered in bruises. He was in shock, the knife still in his hand.

He hadn't said a word, staring at the wall as if looking at a picture no one could see but him.

It seemed, he's finally broken.

Judging from Nezu's own experience, he won't be speaking for a while.

The nurses had to place him the psych ward of the hospital after finding the boy cutting at his wrists with the sharp edge of the bedside table, and banging his head against the wall.

He was currently sedated, and under constant watch and supervision.

They had questioned the League members, and most had different descriptions of what had happened, but most details remained the same.

After being threatened and suffocated by Shigaraki, Midoriya had stabbed him in self defense.

Yes.

Midoriya wouldn't be talking any time soon.

He'd have to go visit him tomorrow, just to see how the boy was doing in person. Aizawa and Yamada, being the boy's guardians, were on family leave for the week, maybe longer.

Nezu sighed again.

The world weeped for the tragedy of a little boy.

The little boy weeped with it.

End

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

4.4K 181 25
- A pyrokinesis Izuku AU He lies to himself, and he knows it. At one point it was the only thing keeping him afloat besides his mom's kind nature. Th...
71.7K 4K 62
What would a villain do if not be a villain and act evil. Well what if I told you that not every villain is like that. There is one particular villai...
261K 9.4K 89
All Midoriya wanted was to visit his mother for the weekend. Instead he's kidnapped by one of the most prominent villain groups in Japan, and they go...
60.1K 1.8K 34
'Without Mom, what really am I?' Izuku always asked himself hypothetically...now, his mother was really gone. He still vividly remembers the blood se...