Love [Neal Cassidy || OUAT ||...

由 bethanyjanebooks

After their return from the past and admitting their feelings, Alana and Neal try to find Tallahassee in Sto... 更多

Cast
1 - A Tale of Two Sisters
2 - A Tale of Two Sisters
3 - White Out
4 - White Out
5 - Rocky Road
6 - Rocky Road
7 - The Apprentice
8 - The Apprentice
9 - Breaking Glass
10 - Breaking Glass
11 - Family Business
12 - Family Business
13 - The Snow Queen
14 - The Snow Queen
15 - Smash the Mirror: Part 1
16 - Smash the Mirror: Part 1
17 - Smash the Mirror: Part 2
19 - Fall
20 - Fall
21 - Shattered Sight
22 - Shattered Sight
23 - Heroes & Villians
24 - Heroes & Villians
25 - Darkness on the Edge of Town
26 - Darkness on the Edge of Town
27 - Unforgiven
28 - Unforgiven
29 - Enter the Dragon
30 - Enter the Dragon
31 - Poor Unfortunate Soul
32 - Poor Unfortunate Soul
33 - Best Laid Plans
34 - Best Laid Plans
35 - Sympathy for the De Vil
36 - Sympathy for the De Vil
37 - Lily
38 - Lily
39 - Falling for You (Orginial Ep: Mother)
40 - Falling for You (Original Ep: Mother)
41 - Operation Mongoose: Part 1
42 - Operation Mongoose: Part 1
43 - Operation Mongoose: Part 2
44 - Operation Mongoose: Part 2
Next Book

18 - Smash the Mirror: Part 2

833 21 3
由 bethanyjanebooks

Flashback

Elsa was waiting for her sister in the lunchroom. Anna came in, carrying the urn.

"Oh, thank goodness you're safe. At first, I couldn't find Ingrid. And ever since, I've been worried sick," Elsa said as she ran over to her.

"I suppose I should be grateful," Anna said annoyingly as she brushed past Elsa.

"Did everything go all right? You seem upset,"

Anna saw the table filled with food, "What's all this?" Anna asked.

"Oh, I wanted to surprise you with something special. It's all chocolate. I'm afraid the ice cream's long melted now, but I can make you more if you'd like," Elsa said with a smile.

"That's just like you... Thinking some food and fancy jewellery can make up for everything you did to me," Anna said angrily.

"Everything I did to you? Anna, what are you talking about?" Elsa said confused.

'It all came back to me when we were in the East Wing of the palace, how you ignored me for all those years, left me to wander this place like a ghost," Anna said.

"Is this a joke? Because of my ruse? Because if you're trying to get back at me, Anna, it isn't funny," Elsa said.

"Do you want to know the worst part? You let me believe it was all my fault, that I had done something wrong," Anna said as she held the urn close to her.

"How can you say these things? We promised we'd never be like this. What's happened?" Elsa asked.

"I've come to my senses," Anna said as she ripped her necklace off her neck and walked over to the fireplace.

"Anna, no!" Anna threw the necklace into the fire, "Oh, this isn't you. It can't be," Elsa said.

"I'm afraid it is," The Snow Queen said as she walked into the room.

Elsa looked at her surprised, "Ingrid, you're not..." Elsa said.

"In an urn. No... Fortunately, I have a chance to show you that I am the only one who will ever understand you. Anna never will," The Snow Queen said.

"This is because of you. You used your magic to cast a spell on her," Elsa said.

"Yes, but a spell that reveals her true feelings, even if she wasn't able to admit them before... Her deepest, darkest emotions now brought into the light," The Snow Queen told her.

"You wouldn't even talk to me. 'Go away, Anna. Go away, Anna.' You were supposed to be my sister!" Anna said angrily as she placed her hand on the lid of the urn.

"I am your sister. Anna, please, put down the urn," Elsa said.

"She won't listen to you, Elsa, just like your mother wouldn't listen to me. The only way to stop her is to accept who you truly are. Use your powers on her," The Snow Queen said.

"No. I won't give up on my sister," Elsa said.

"Do it, Elsa! Freeze her!" The Snow Queen yelled.

"No, I won't. I won't hurt my sister," Elsa said.

"Do it!" The Snow Queen said.

Elsa looked at Anna, "Do what you will, but know that no matter what, Anna, I love you," Elsa said and Anna opened the urn, and Elsa began to get sucked into the urn.

The Snow Queen stated in horror and Anna snapped out of the spell, "Wait. What?" Anna said in a slight daze.

"No!" The Snow Queen said.

"Elsa?!" Anna looked at the urn horrified then she looked at her aunt, "What did you make me do?" Anna said.

"You foolish girl. This is all your fault!" The Snow Queen said angrily as she took the urn from her and raised her hand to use her magic and Anna looked at her terrified.

Kristoff ran into the room with a pickaxe, "Stay away from her!" Kristoff yelled.

The Snow Queen looked at her, Oh. Here comes the noble hero," She said sarcastically.

"I know that look in your eyes..." She looked at them both, "In both of your eyes," The Snow Queen said as she saw the fear in their eyes.

"Just let her go," Kristoff said.

"Eventually, everyone sees me as a monster. Maybe it's time to embrace that... And be one," The Snow Queen said as she stepped away from them.

The Snow Queen waved her hand and everything and everyone in Arendelle were frozen in ice. She turned around and walked to the door glass doors to stand on a balcony, she raised her hand and opened them as she looked out at the frozen town.

The Snow Queen looked down at the urn, "Elsa... You will accept who you are one day, too. And we will find our third and fourth sister, no matter how long it takes," The Snow Queen said.

End of Flashback

Emma and Alana were about to enter the room when Elsa ran towards them.

"Emma, Alana, stop!" Elsa said.

The twins turned to her, "Elsa, what the hell are you doing here?" Emma asked.

"You need to leave now," Alana said.

"I'm sorry, I won't let you two do this," Elsa said.

"Our powers are out of control. There's no other way. Please, go, now," Emma said.

"No. You two didn't give up on me even when you two and Amy nearly froze to death in that ice cave, so I'm not giving up on you two now," Elsa said.

"Please go..." Alana begged.

"I know how scared it is, hurting someone you love. I've lived in fear of that my entire life. But giving up your magic is not the answer," Elsa said.

"Yeah, you told me all about how Anna's love saved you, and that's great, but guess what. Our version of that with Henry didn't work. This is all we have left," Emma said and the twins turned back to the wall.

"Lana, please!" Neal yelled and they all turned to see Neal stood at a distance.

"Neal..." Alana said.

"Please, babe, listen to Elsa, for me, for Henry, for yourself listen to her," Neal said.

Elsa looked at the twins, "I was wrong. It wasn't just Anna's love that saved me," Elsa said.

"What are you talking about?" Emma asked.

"When I landed in this strange town, I was certain that without Anna, I was doomed. But I got control over my powers again without her," Elsa said.

"How?" Alana asked.

"I didn't really know until today until the same thing happened to you both, and then it finally hit me and I understood when Amy's been saying. It's not only Anna's love or Henry's or Neal's that can save us. They accept us for who we are, and that's important. But it's not enough. It's on us, too. You have to love yourselves, girls, the good and the bad. The only way to ever truly be in control of your powers is to embrace them. Because this," She gestured to the electricity flickering in the mansion around them, "This is who you two are," Elsa said and she held her hands out to the twins.

"What are you doing?" Alana asked.

"It's time to stop being afraid," Elsa said.

"But this could kill you," Emma said.

"I'll take that risk if you both will," Elsa said.

Alana glanced at Neal, "I love you, Lana," Neal said.

Alana and Emma glanced at each other before they slowly reached out to Elsa's hands as they held hands a gold light came from their hands.

The light spread throughout the house and Elsa smiled at them as the electricity calmed down and so did the twins as they both had tears in their eyes, smiled back at Elsa and chuckled softly.

Outside the mansion, the flash of lights inside stopped and Mr Gold and Killian looked at the house.

"No," Mr Gold said.

"Well, I'm guessing they didn't go through with it. So sorry," Mr Gold looked at defeated and Killian grinned, "Oh, but I do love the look of loss on your face," Killian said.

"I may not have the saviours, pirate. But I assure you, today won't be a complete loss," Mr Gold walked towards him, "I need to fill that hat with power, yes, but that was only part of the equation. Because I need something else, a secret ingredient, one I didn't know about... Until an associate clued me in. A heart," Mr Gold said.

"Well, if you need my help procuring it, know the only help I give you is with your demise," Killian said.

"Oh, you're gonna help me, alright," Mr Gold said.

"Ah," Killian said.

"You see, this spell is gonna finally separate me from the dagger so it no longer holds power over me. But to cast it... I need the heart of someone special, someone who knew me before the dagger... Before I was the Dark One. Fortunately, three people fit that description, but two of the three I can't live without, but one... There's one who will do," Mr Gold said as he smirked at him.

"No! No!" Killian yelled.

Mr Gold walked closer to him, "Yes. As luck would have it, dearie, you're my oldest friend," Mr Gold said and he ripped out Killian's heart as he screamed in pain.

Elsewhere, Amy felt a pain in her heart and she gasped, falling to her knees and David caught her instantly.

"Phinia? Phinia?!" David called out.

Amy panted as she held onto his arm, "I...I'm okay," Amy said.

"Mummy... I hurt..." Calla said.

"Aunt Amy?" Henry said.

Amy slowly stood up with David's and Mary Margaret's help, "Let's get the twins... Don't worry about me," Amy said and walked forward as she rubbed her chest.

"Amy, I might have an idea," Amy looked at Mary Margaret, "About your aunt..." Mary Margaret said.

"Alright," Amy walked to her, "Let's hear it," Amy said.

"Dylan doesn't have magic, right?" Mary Margaret asked.

"That's right," Dylan said as he walked out.

"Well... How about..." Mary Margaret said.

Back outside the mansion, Killian looked at Mr Gold who held his heart, "Get on with it, then. Just do it," Killian said.

"Oh, no. I promised you we'd have some fun first. You're gonna do everything I say because you're my puppet now. You're gonna find another way to fill that hat with the power it needs. And then? Then I'll kill you," Mr Gold said.

Flashback

The Snow Queen held the urn with Elsa inside and she held a purple rock as she removed Elsa's memories from her as she remained in the urn.

Rumplestiltskin appeared behind her, "I see someone's been practising their rock-troll memory magic," He turned to the frozen Anna, "Quite impressive, dearie. You know, I... I prefer her better this way. More cooperative. Less mouthy," He saw her necklace in the cold fireplace and he picked it up, "Ooh. But this? This was much lovelier when it was around her neck. You know... When she was breathing," Rumpelstiltskin said as he glanced at her. 

The Snow Queen was watching him, "What do you want, Rumplestiltskin?" She asked.

"Just an old trinket your frozen niece stole from me with the help of my own daughter... A hat," Rumpelstiltskin said.

"I haven't seen it," The Snow Queen said.

"Ooh, lying is so un-queenly, Ingrid," Rumplestiltskin said and he made the urn disappear.

"Where is she? Give her back..." The Snow Queen said and she charged at him.

"Careful, dearie. You're not the only one who knows how to hide something of value. We wouldn't want it lost forever, now would we? Though I'm curious why you took memories from that poor girl. I mean, you would have thought being trapped inside a bread bin was punishment enough," Rumpelstiltskin said.

"She learned more than she was meant to. I wanted us to have a fresh start," The Snow Queen said.

"Don't we all, dearie? Don't we all? You know, uh... I'm gonna make you a deal... An urn for a hat, as simple as that. And just to make it easy for you, when you "find" the object of my desire, just say my name three times, and I shall come to you. See you soon!" Rumpelstiltskin said as he disappeared in a cloud of red smoke.

End of Flashback

Inside the mansion, Neal ran over to Alana, "Lana," She walked forward and they embraced each other tightly.

"Oh!" Alana said.

"Are you alright?" Neal asked.

"I'm fine," Alana said and they looked at each other before kissing.

"Lana!" Killian called out as he ran in and saw her and Neal, "Oh," Killian said.

"They didn't do it. They didn't take away their magic," Elsa said.

"Wow, I've never seen peoples happy about us not doing something," Emma said as she glanced at Neal and Alana before looking away.

"We'll find another away to defeat the Snow Queen, love," Killian said.

Alana pulled away from the kiss, "Mm. Mm. Easy, tiger, we've got company," Alana said.

"Sorry," Neal said as they chuckled and they hugged.

Elsa looked at Neal, "I told you to stay outside," Elsa said.

"That was never gonna happen," Neal said as he released Alana.

Killian rushed over and hugged Alana, "Wow, hmm, hi," Alana hugged back, "I didn't know you two were such fans of our magic," Alana said.

"Why would you say that, babe? I'm a fan of every part of you," Neal said.

"Aye, love," Killian said and looked at her.

Alana looked at him and noticed something, "Are you alright?" Alana asked.

"Of course, Lana. Why?" Killian asked.

"If you look at me any harder, you're gonna drill a hole in my head," Alana said and flicked his forehead.

"Ow," He jolted back a little, "I'm just relieved and you flick my forehead?" Killian said as he rubbed his forehead.

"Your look was getting worrying, you sure?" Alana asked.

"Positive, love," He kissed her head and Alana looked at Neal confused and he shrugged, "Now, you two," Killian glanced at Emma, "Should go outside. I have a feeling there are a lot of worried people who will be glad to see you both," Killian said.

Alana nodded and smiled, "Thank you," Alana said.

"Just promise me one thing," Killian smiled at her a little, "Next time, talk to me," Killian said.

"Promise," Alana said and squeezed his arm lightly before she walked away with Neal, Elsa and Emma. Neal put his arm over her shoulder as she placed her over his back as they walked out of the mansion, while Killian went into the room and collected the hat.

Inside the ice cave, the gold circle disappeared from around Delilah and Ingrid.

"Finally," Delilah said and started walking away.

"Where are you going?" Ingrid asked.

Delilah looked at her, "Plan to kill my Queen," Delilah said and left.

Ingrid walked over to the ribbons and she used her magic to make the ribbons appear on her, Emma, Alana and Elsa's wrists and she touched the ribbon that was tied around her wrist.

Flashback

The Snow Queen entered the cave where she hid the hat, "Rumplestiltskin. Rumplestiltskin. Rumplest..." She began to say.

The Apprentice appeared, "Stop!" She looked at him, "I have travelled far to find you. Why are you conjuring the Dark One when you have a deal with the Sorcerer? Do you doubt he can find the sister you seek?" The Apprentice said.

"No. But I lost the one that I already had," The Snow Queen said.

"You told me you were a patient woman. Happy endings can take a long time, but they do happen," The Apprentice said.

"Does that mean you found a match?" The Snow Queen said.

"The Sorcerer did locate a third and fourth magical sisters, yes, and they... Will be the perfect matches," The Apprentice said.

"What do you mean, 'will be'?" The Snow Queen asked.

"Therein lies the catch. They are not born yet," The Apprentice said.

"How does the Sorcerer know something that hasn't happened yet?" The Snow Queen asked.

"He knows many things. For example, he knows that if you deliver that hat... To the Dark One, you will never find your happy ending," The Apprentice said.

"But if I give it to you... I will?" She asked.

"You will find this third and fourth sister and be reunited with the one you've just lost," He made a door appear, "This door will lead you to a new land... Where your happy ending awaits. Just hand over the box, and I will open it for you," The Apprentice said.

"You said that the Sorcerer doesn't make deals... Especially with people like me. Why is he doing this now?" The Snow Queen said.

"The hat is important to him. And sometimes, people surprise you," She gave the Apprentice the hat, "Now take this. When the time comes... It will lead you to your third and fourth sister," The Apprentice said and opened the door then the Snow Queen walked through it.

Seconds later, The Snow Queen appeared in New York in the year 1982.

End of Flashback

Outside the mansion, Alana, Neal, Elsa and Emma walked out to see David, Mary Margaret, Amy, Dylan, Calla and Henry.

"Girls! Did you two do it?" Mary Margaret asked as she hugged them.

"Oh. We didn't, thanks to Elsa and Neal," Emma said.

"I didn't do anything," Neal said.

"You were there," Alana said as she took hold of his hand.

"I'm so, so glad. Just... Please don't change," Mary Margaret said.

"We don't want to," The twins said.

"We love you both, no matter what," David said.

"We know," Emma said.

Alana walked over to Henry, "Hey, kid. How are you?" Alana asked.

"Just glad you're okay," Henry said and they hugged.

"I'm so sorry," Alana whispered.

"It's okay, you didn't mean to, mom," Henry whispered.

"So, your magic..." The twins looked at Amy, "Do you both love yourself enough to control it?" Amy asked with a smile.

"Absolutely," The twins said and they stood together then used their magic to create fireworks.

"Wow," Calla said in her mother's arms.

Henry noticed the ribbon on Alana's wrist, "Mom, when did you get that?" Henry asked.

Alana looked at her wrist and saw the ribbon "I don't know," Alana said and tried to take it off, Elsa and Emma noticed theirs and tried to take theirs off.

"Emma, Alana, what's happened?" Elsa asked.

"It won't come off," Emma said.

"Aah," The twins said.

"I feel it, too. It's like it's funnelling all my magic away like it's... Harnessing it somehow," Elsa said.

"Any idea what this is?" David asked.

"Yes. I know exactly who gave them to you, girls, Ingrid. Let me try," Amy handed Calla to Henry and tried to touch Alana's ribbon but she was instantly bounced back, "Ah!" Amy said.

"Delphinia!" Neal, Dylan and Mary Margaret called out.

Delilah appeared and grabbed Amy, "Delilah!" Dylan said in anger.

"Oh, my dear, nephew," Amy struggled, "Ah, ah, ah," Delilah placed her hand against Amy's head, "No more barrier spell, let's try again," Delilah said and cast the spell and Amy's and Calla's bodies glowed but nothing happened.

"Phinia?!" Killian yelled as he left the mansion.

"What? What is it?!" Delilah asked.

"You know... That spell would work... If we had our magic," Amy said with a smirk.

"What? What did you do?!" Delilah asked and threw her to the ground.

Amy grunted and looked at her with a smirked, "Trusted the last member of my family I have who hasn't been touched by magic," Amy said.

"No..." Delilah said and looked at Dylan.

Dylan's eyes glowed gold, "This feels weird," Dylan said with a smirk and he walked forward.

"You see... It's his job..." Amy stood up, "Protecting me, honouring me, making sure I live... So, today, when I found out you were trying to take my magic," Delilah tried to take the magic from Dylan but he deflected it and Delilah was thrown down into the fence, "I had Dylan do some research on none magical beings in the Shadow Realm... You see, my sweet auntie, Dylan isn't the first to be born without magic and he won't be the last... It happened once before, a High Enchantress was born," Amy gestured to herself, "And her..." Amy looked at Dylan, "We'll call them the Protector," Amy gestured to Dylan, "Born without magic, ready to take the magic to protect their King or Queen... It is... However a temporary transaction, but the Protector is known for their combat, building their body ready to take the strongest magic... And this time the High Enchantress meaning me, and the Protector meaning Dylan, are siblings, that makes this connection... All the more..." Amy said.

"Powerful," Dylan said and blasted Delilah back with the magic, they watched as Delilah landed in the woods.

As Delilah stood up, Amy grabbed her sword and walked over to Delilah, "And you know... Dylan's training, it's... One of a kind," Amy said.

"I'll take that as a compliment!" Dylan said as he raised his hand, trapped Delilah in the shadows.

"He trained me to the brink of exhaustion, but right now..." Amy smirked, "Let's say... I've become the Protector and he's my King," Amy said.

Delilah looked at her, "You wouldn't kill me, you can't kill me, you don't have magic," Delilah said.

"Haven't you ever made attention to anyone else but yourself? You can't kill the High Enchantress, she kills all threats with or without her magic, that's how she has been raised!" Amy said angrily and pushed her sword through Delilah's chest.

Henry covered Calla's eyes instantly as they all looked at her in shock.

"Delphinia..." Delilah said in a strained voice.

"You will never underestimate me again, bitch," Amy said and twisted her sword then watched her aunt drop to the ground.

Amy pulled her sword out of her and Dylan walked up, he waved his hand, opening up a portal and he sent Delilah's dead body through, "No offence... But can you have your magic back? I prefer life without it," Dylan said.

"Are you sure?" Amy looked at him, "You're pretty good with it," Amy said.

"No, thank you, beside's I feel like I'm burning," Dylan said.

"That's not good... Calla, sweetie, time to take our magic back!" Amy said and Calla ran over to them, the three of them held hands.

Dylan's eyes glowed gold as he used the combined magic inside of him to return Amy and Calla their magic back.

At the mansion, "Who's idea was this?" Neal asked.

"Mine," They all looked at Mary Margaret, "When I told them, Dylan told Amy that it had happened before... The one born without magic took the magic to protect a King," Mary Margaret said.

Amy, Calla and Dylan walked over, "Let me try again," Amy said and walked up to Alana, she reached out for the ribbon and got zapped by it, "Dammit!"

"Love!?" Killian said and rushed to her.

"I'm fine," Amy said.

In the ice cave, Ingrid was looking at her ribbon when Mr Gold walked in.

"You look disappointed... Have you see Delilah?" Ingrid said.

"Miss Swan's did not behave as I had hoped. Did you have a hand in it? Delilah's dead, Delphinia killed her, without her magic, I've never been more proud," Mr Gold said.

"I see and of course not. My hands were trapped here the entire time. Although, as you said, the urn dust didn't last long at all," Ingrid said as she walked towards him.

"I'd keep my distance if I were you," Mr Gold said.

"You really don't understand what's happening, do you? I wasn't the one who saved Emma and Alana. Elsa was. They really are quite wonderful together... Like sisters," Ingrid said.

"Your strange fixation really holds no interest for me," Mr Gold said.

"Oh, but it should. And it will. You see, these ribbons were of no use to me until this moment. They can bond four magical sisters together, but only if all of us are a perfect match," Ingrid said.

"And what makes for this perfect match?" Mr Gold asked.

"When all four have embraced their powers, which we now have, thanks to you. Now I wield the magic of my four sisters. Now my mirror is complete. And with this power, I can finally cast a spell over all of Storybrooke. I could probably even defeat you and decorate this place with your bones. Shall I try?" Ingrid said as she walked closer to him and placed her hand on his chest.

"Dearie, I warn you... Do not overestimate your power," Mr Gold said and he walked away.

"And I warn you... Don't underestimate it," Ingrid said, she walked over to her mirror, she cracks it and she cast the spell on Storybrooke.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

14.6K 519 32
After surviving not only Neverland but an encounter with her past self, Tasha finds herself questioning whether a peaceful life is possible in a plac...
22.3K 846 16
Hunted by a shadow-beast and stalked by a beautiful stranger, things are not going Regina's way. Girlxgirl endgame and a cast of characters you know...
45.8K 2.1K 46
The group travels to Neverland to save Henry, who has been taken there, under Pan's orders. Athena's whereabouts are still unknown to everyone, but C...
31.5K 1.1K 50
As the curse is broken, Elaine and Emma finally meet their parents and Katy was unsure where she belonged in the Swan twins lives because there wasn'...